All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

• Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Monday Evening - Fucked on Sean's Counter

Our eyes locked and held their steady gaze as you sunk your cock deep inside and held it there, almost tempting me to see how long I would hold still until I couldn't take it anymore and start grinding on you. Your hands started to move all around my body until they rested on my hip and heart. You then began to pump again, my walls clinging to you as you withdrew, and opened as you pushed forth.

You picked up the tempo and grabbed my shoulders, practically pulling me into your thrusts. My body bounced and tits jiggled back and forth on the counter as the undeniable look of someone about to orgasm formed on your face. I never saw anything so intense as I stared up at you.

Originally I was hoping you would pull out as you have done before, but the look on your face made me want to feel you orgasm inside my cunt. And when you began to announce you were going to cum and started to pull out, I brought my feet against your buttocks and urged you back in whispering,

"I want to feel you cum inside me".

What I felt and heard was stunningly erotic, and tipped me over the edge. Your legs curling around mine, your feet on my ass, pulling me back into you, and that soft whisper, telling me you wanted me to cum inside you. I felt cock swell as I sank back into you. I bucked once, twice, and then felt my semen fountain inside you. "Ohhh... Megan.n..n... I...," gasped before words failed me completely. I felt you pulsing around my length as your body writhed on the counter. Our eyes clung to each other, our feelings mirrored in the other. On and on our pleasure rolled, until the last pulses ebbed, and we simply held each other, joined, silently speaking with our eyes.

Monday Evening, Nomad Clubhouse

There is no such thing as a good Monday but this one has been special. We got sent home early from work when a bundle of rerod upended and injured four men on the ground. If it would have been one foot closer I could have reached it. There would be an investigation tomorrow and I was ready to give them an earful. The bundles were supposed to be banded tightly but this one obviously wasn't.

I decided to go to the shop and install the P pad on my ride. It would take my mind off the guys in the hospital tonight. I hadn't been there twenty minutes before an old Sportster turned up at the door, misfiring and spitting before it finally died. It belonged a burned out chick named Chantel who had rode with us on a couple of poker runs for vets. I suspected that she may have been hot in her day but her better days were behind her. Her Sportster had seen better days too. If I didn't like old bikes so much I would have told her it wasn't worth fixing.

Chantel had a really hot little girlfriend named Suzette. She spoke with a sexy French Canadian accent and she was always dressed in skin-tight jeans and boots with her long hair pulled into a pony tail. She had been flashing an inviting smile when Chantel was looking the other way. It wasn't hard for her to get my attention. It feels like I haven't got laid since Ronald Reagan was in office. But I don't like playing around with someone else's girl, as tempting as she may be.

I found the problem with Chantel's Sporty pretty quickly. The positive terminal of her battery was loose and badly corroded. While I sat on a five gallon pail and polished the connection I could feel her squatting next to me. Her hand fell into my lap and soon she was stroking my length through my jeans. "Why do you ride solo when all the unclaimed girls at the clubhouse are looking to ride this baseball bat?" she cooed in my ear. "Since when did you decide that you liked men?" was my reply.

"Usually I don't Skywalker" as she looked me in the eye. It wasn't my favorite nickname and she knew it. "Suzette's birthday is Wednesday and she wants a threesome for her birthday present. I asked her who she wanted as the third and she wants you. Think you can help me make it happen?" Her hand had slid down inside my jeans and she held my now swollen cock in her hand. It would be hard for any normal man to pass up a chance to pound Suzette's tight little ass. Especially for a man like me who has been far too long without a woman in my arms. But I still hadn't decided if I wanted it this way.

Chantel was reaching for the button of my jeans when I stopped her. "I'll have to think about it when my cock isn't thinking for me Chantel. Try to start that rat bike first". Once more my mind had drifted to that young girl I had been checking out on the way to and from work. Did she have a man already? I haven't seen her with anyone. She may be young but she just seems to ooze sexuality from every pore. I'd love to see her sweet ass on my P Pad. I don't even know her name I know that I want her bad.

Last edited:
Monday Evening - Satisfied on the Counter

My feet keep pushing your butt cheeks urging you deeper into me until I wrapped both legs around your waist and crossed my ankles locking you in between my legs. My hands clutched at my breasts as I felt every throb in your cock, every hard thrust deep into my cunt as I stared deep in your eyes. It was if nothing else existed outside of our own little place right then and there.

I gave my tits one last hard squeeze as I felt the head of your cock swell even larger as you thrust deep one last time and held it, your cock exploding inside me. I knew I shouldn't have let you cum inside me, but it always felt so good to let you, or anyone else, finish inside me.

I lay there thinking what a wonderful man you were, but also of what I have become. It was only a short while ago that I was this innocent young woman with her whole life ahead of her, with a new job in a new city, and all I could think about was sex. All I could think about was the next dick to suck or fuck.

After a short while of holding your gaze and our orgasms subsiding, I finally broke the silence,

"I guess we should have that dinner now before we have to order in'"

giggling as you lean over and kissed me before slipping out and grabbing a towel.

"I'll take a quick shower and check on the laundry and we should eat. I have a delivery tomorrow that I know you will absolutely love,"

thinking about the bedroom set that was going to come tomorrow. I couldn't wait to surprise you with it and then christen it as well. I bounded off and hurried with showering and doing the laundry, sitting down ready to eat the delicious dinner you just prepared.

"How could I have ever gotten so lucky?"

The rest of the evening went by too quickly. The timer on the oven went off not long after I had slid from you. I was quite curious about what you were having delivered, but you kept your secret well. When you reappeared, fresh from your shower, I was struck again by how completely adorable you were and how fortunate I was to have you in my life.

Dinner had turned out well, if I say so myself, and we chatted while eating, sharing some of the small stories of our lives. I was in love with you. No sense in denying it, to myself at least.

I tried tempting you with a salacious "dessert," but you were resolute. So we packed you laundry into the car, together with some leftovers, and I drove you home. I parked in your parking lot and carried your laundry to your door. You thanked me and I grinned, "Open 24/7."

You went in and the door closed behind you. I walked back to my car and drove home, musing about you.

Monday Night - Into Tuesday Morning

It was the most wonderful evening. You and I had a very intense session on your kitchen counter and then enjoyed a scrumptious dinner that you prepared. If I weren't so tired and worn out, we probably would have had another long session but I needed to get home to get ready for tomorrow's delivery.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep. In fact, I fell asleep in the denim shorts and ribbed white tank tee I wore last night. The alarm rang early as I needed to be up just in case the delivery men were to come early. Yeah, like that's gonna happen. I made myself a cup of coffee and went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit. It would be nice if they called to let me know when they were on their way.

I sat and waited, sipping my coffee and checking out my emails and texts, excited that my new bed was coming.

Bedroom Furniture Delivery Tuesday Afternoon

Eric and I worked all morning delivering several sets of furniture until about 11:30 am. As we walked out of the last house where we delivered a new dining room set, buffet cabinet, and china cabinet, we were ready for a break. I looked at the next delivery and saw it was to Ms. Megan Roberts and the memory of her coming into the store a few days ago made me smile.

I looked at Eric sitting in the passenger seat of the delivery truck. “Hey …. We have one more delivery and then we’re done for the day.”

“Who’s our next delivery?”

“A gal by the name of Megan Roberts. Remember the young gal who came into the store on Sunday,” I said seeing him nod his head. “She ordered a new Highland Queens Poster Bed and two dressers.”

“Man she was hot looking,” Eric grinned as I picked up my phone.

I dialed the number on the delivery sheet and waited for an answer. Finally I heard the soft feminine voice come on the line, telling me that she was not able to answer the phone, leave a number, and she would call as soon as she could. I knew Bob had told her it would be between 9 and 5 and she probably left for who knows what reason. I had no way of knowing if she would be there when we arrived and I hated the thought of having to take the bedroom set back to the store. “Ms. Roberts this is Frank Thomas from Holmes Furniture with your bedroom set. We are on our way to deliver your bed and dressers. We should be to your place by half past noon. If I don’t hear from you we’ll stop by and hopefully you’ll be home by then.”

I looked at Eric and he smiled knowing what I was going to say but he beat me to it. “You tell them we are going to deliver their goods and they get pissed off and take off for a while thinking we won’t be there until the end of the day.” I couldn’t help but laugh at his comment. He had been with me when we arrived at our destination only to find no one home and then having to return the furniture to the store only to get an irate phone call.

“We’ll stop by after we get some lunch and see if she is home. Did I tell you she lives on the third floor?”

“Ohhh fuck,” was the only comment from Eric as I pulled out of the long driveway.

After a quick lunch, Eric and I headed to the address on the delivery slip. Pulling up to the apartment building, we were able to find a spot in front near the entrance. I loved the old buildings and apartments in this part of town. Getting out of the truck, there were a few gawkers on the sidewalk, wondering who was getting new furniture. What was it about people wanting to know what kind of furniture their neighbors had? “Come on Eric. If she's home we can at least take down her old furniture before we bring up the new stuff.”

“Three flights of stairs. Man she had better appreciate what we have to go through to get her new bedroom set up to her apartment,” Eric whined as we reached the third floor.

I saw the address 3C on the door and knocked hoping to find someone home. I hated wasting our time on customers who didn’t feel they had to wait for us; thinking instead that we should bow down to them. Knocking again, I looked at Eric and shrugged my shoulders as if to say it was a wasted trip. Just then I heard the sound of a female voice on the other side of the door asking who it was.

“Ma’am it’s Frank from the furniture store. We have your new bedroom set.” There was a momentary pause and then the sound of locks turning. When the door opened, I smiled at the young beauty before me. You were truly more striking now than when you were in the store. I didn’t know what Eric was thinking but I could only imagine he found you amazingly attractive too. “Frank Thomas ma’am and this is Eric. We’re here to deliver your new bedroom furniture.”

Tuesday Morning - Waiting For Delivery

The morning was dragging on and on as I waited for the furniture store to at least call me. 9:00 o'clock.....9:30...10:00...10:30...11:00

OMG when are they going to get here?! This is torture! I shouted out loud to no one in my empty apartment. I had finished catching up on my emails, texts, checking in with work. Mr. Johnson was so nice on the phone. God, he has such a big cock! I drifted off thinking about what happened over the weekend with my boss and my boyfriend and wondered how it would be the next time. And I'm getting this new bed. Maybe they can come over here. I was starting to get a bit aroused thinking about the threesome and then about the different places Sean and I have had sex. Then sex with my masseur. And who knows what would have happened if that cute waiter didn't disappear.

There was a buzzing between my legs as I waited and decided to take a quick shower since they probably wouldn't be there until later in the day. As I finished showering, I could hear the faint knocking of the front door as I slide the shower door open. OMG, that's them! I grabbed my short robe and wrapped it around my body and pulled it tightly shut as I ran to the door shouting..."Coming!" over and over again.

I finally reached the front door and asked through it, "who is it?". When you proceeded to acknowledge my first thought that you were the delivery guys, I began to unlock the door. I brushed my wet hair back behind my ear as I pulled the door open. What I couldn't believe was that there were two dreamy guys standing outside my door. One was in his mid-30's I would say and the other around my age, but they were both physically fit. I tried to compose myself as I realized I was standing practically naked in front of you two.

"I'm so sorry! I was taking a quick shower. I didn't realized you were going to be here so soon. Come in please. Hi Frank, Hi Eric, I'm Megan. Give me a second to get dressed. I'll be right back."

I left you two standing there in the entrance way as I retreated to my bedroom. I rushed through my clothes just grabbing the first things to get dressed quickly. The pair of panties I picked out was a sheer black pantie with pink lace trim. Then I grabbed [URL="https://zoneoneclothing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/2017-Women-Pink-Velvet-Shorts-Fashion-Sexy-Bodycon-Workout-Flannel-Short-Pants-Feminino-Pantalones-Mujer-Fitness-1.jpg"]a pair of pink shorts [/URL]that were so snug that they were practically like wearing underwear. The shirt I pulled from my drawer was a [URL="https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/Hdf16b4395f334c23b56388fd36f6b585O/Nadafair-Ribbed-Tank-Top-Women-White-2020-Summer-Casual-Fitness-Short-Vest-Candy-Colors-Knitted-Off.png_960x960.png"]white ribbed tank tee that was the thinnest piece of clothing I owned [/URL]but I was in a rush so it would have to do.

After pulling this outfit on, I walked out and saw the look on your faces as I appeared. I couldn't help but notice more fully the fantastic shape the two of you were in, and with the way I was getting worked up thinking about my past weekend, I could feel the warmth building between my thighs again.

"So, where do we start? I mean, what's first?"

Last edited:
Inside Megan's Apartment

God what a sight. You standing in the doorway, wearing a short robe and your long brown wet hair plastered over your shoulders. I was sure you saw my eyes surveying your body, covered only in a short robe that left little to the imagination. The hem of the robe came to just below the top of your thighs, revealing your long tanned legs, and I instantly wondered what you looked like naked.

I smiled as you said you were taking a quick shower and we exchanged quick introductions. When you excused yourself to get dressed, I grinned and said, “No problem ma’am, take your time.” I turned to Eric, seeing the smile on his face as he too surveyed your near naked body walking toward your bedroom.

When you closed the bedroom door, I took the time to look around your living room. It definitely had a feminine touch with the flowers on the coffee table and small knick-knacks decorating the book shelves. I saw some pictures on the mantle and walked over to look at them. “I don’t think she’s engaged or married,” I said to Eric who was looking at the books in the book shelf.

“Why’s that?” he asked looking at me.

“She has pictures of an older couple and here is one with some girlfriend of hers. No pictures of her and some guy. I could be wrong but usually women like to have keepsakes of their boyfriends. Plus she is not wearing a ring on her finger.”

Eric chuckled and then I heard the door open and turned to see you dressed in hot pink shorts and a tee shirt that looked like it was painted on you. I definitely felt a twinge in my loins as you walked toward us. Eric’s eyes, like mine, were glued to your body as you said, "So, where do we start? I mean, what's first?"

I wanted to say, ‘by taking off your clothes,’ but I held my tongue. “Let’s take a look in the bedroom first ma’am. Eric and I will take your old dressers and bed down first and then bring up your new furniture.” I was trying to sound professional but with your nipples sticking out of the sheer tee, it was very hard to think of anything but having those twin orbs in my hands and mouth. Eric and I followed you into your bedroom our eyes trained on the soft giggle of your ass with each step.

Looking at the old bed, I noticed the six slats of mirrors on the wall positioned in such a way one could watch the action on the bed. I pushed down on the mattress, feeling it give under the slightest touch. “Yea you’re ready for a new harder one ma’am.” Eric walked to the other side and pushed down on the mattress. “Yea ma’am this is so soft. You’ll be happy with a nice hard one.” I almost laughed thinking it was such a sexual comment and it was evident by the look on your face that you caught the drift of what he said.

I walked to the dresser and pulled open the top drawer seeing sexy panties of all shapes and sizes. “Ma’am …. You’ll need to empty these drawers before we take this downstairs. Why don’t you do that and we’ll get started on the bed,” I said moving to the bed and easily picking up the floppy mattress. “Eric you get the box springs,” I said. As I walked out I added, “We’ll be right back.” While we walked down the three flights of stairs, I felt a slight swelling in my jeans as I wondered what you would look like lying on your new bed.

Tuesday Afternoon - The Delivery Men Finally Come

I stared at the two of you as it was obvious that you were liking the outfit that I had put together rather randomly and quickly. The way both set of eyes were roaming over my body didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. In fact, with the way these two were built, I was getting quite aroused thinking of not only their eyes on me, but their hands as well. I was so excited that my nipples were hardening and poking through my thin tank tee.

You said that you were going to remove the old furniture from the bedroom and that you wanted to take a look. I turned on my heel and started to walk back to my disheveled bedroom. As I walked I knew that by the way they were checking me out so openly in the living room that they were definitely checking out my ass in these tight pink shorts.

"I didn't know you were going to take my old furniture. Plus I wasn't prepared to take my clothes off. I mean out!"

I watched as Frank checked out the bed and saw his eyes inspecting my bedroom and his eyes stopping at the set of mirrors. He was definitely thinking naughty thoughts which in turn made me think of naughty thoughts. Then you both made comments about harder ones and I knew that you weren't talking about mattresses. So i played along,

"I like them to be harder, I don't know how they got so worn out" flashing a huge smile at both of you as my hands rested on my waist. I turned my torso to and fro and watched the expressions on your faces but there was no telling what you actually thought about my comment. Then Frank opened my top drawer and saw all my underwear, I watched as he placed his hands through the sea of lingerie and then instructed me to remove them. Seeing you touch all my panties made me feel dirty. It made me think of your hand on the panties I was actually wearing.

I watched as the muscles on your arms flexed when picking up the mattress and box spring. As you walked by with the mattress I couldn't help but reach out and touch that huge biceps, letting my fingers linger,

"I'll be right here",

and I squeezed my thighs together to squash my arousal but to no avail, my panties were already wet.

Last edited:
I let out a chuckle when you said you didn’t think we were going to take your old furniture and you weren’t prepared to your clothes off. “Well ma’am if we didn’t take your old stuff there would be no place to put the new stuff. And if you don’t take your clothes out of the dresser you won’t have to worry about taking your clothes off because you won’t have any to wear.” Just the thought of you naked sent a tingling sensation through my loins and I felt my muscle swell a little. I didn’t know if you were just playing a game or if you were really coming on to us.

And your comment said a lot about what you were thinking. "I like them to be harder, I don't know how they got so worn out." I was sure the old bed had seen a lot of action and your body language confirmed my thoughts. You liked to show off your body, making sure Eric and I got a real good look at the whole package. Eric was smiling like a kid in a candy store as you turned to and fro and I knew exactly what was going through his brain. He had the same thoughts as me, see all of us naked.

Your touch on my bicep was not lost on me and I figured you were smitten by our hard muscular bodies. When you said "I'll be right here,” I flashed you a soft sensual smile and said, “I’m glad and we’ll be right back.”

Walking through the living room with the box springs and mattress, I sensed your eyes on our asses. Arriving at the closed door, I turned and saw your blatant stare. “Would you be so kind and hold the door open ma’am?” You did as I asked and as I maneuvered the mattress out the door, I felt your nipples rub against my back while I wrestled with the flexible mattress. “Sorry about that,” I murmured but in reality I loved the feel of them against me.

I got the feeling as I walked down the three flights of stairs that we were playing a cat and mouse game. It seemed we had made a connection .... a sensual connection that we were both intrigued as to what the next move might be. Eric and I quickly put the old furniture on the truck and pulled out the new bed frame, and box springs. “God I hate walking up three fucking flights of stairs,” he said as we trudged back up to your apartment.

“Just a couple more trips and you can stop complaining. You never know, she might just give you something for all your hard work,” I laughed as we got to your door.

You were in the living room, having taken all your clothes from the dressers and putting them on the sofa. The look you gave me told me you heard what I said to Eric on the stairwell. “We’ll take your dressers down and then put your new bed together for you ma’am. Sorry for the inconvenience,” I added motioning to the sexy undergarments scattered about on the sofa.

The way your nipples were straining against the thin material sent another electric charge through me. “We’ll have your bed …. I mean your bedroom ready for you soon,” I stammered.

Eric was standing in the bedroom doorway with a smile on his face. “Once we have it put together it will be nice and hard and not soft," he laughed and then added, "Boss can you help me with these dressers?” I was glad for the interruption as my cock swelled against the fabric of my jeans when thoughts of sucking your luscious nipples played in my mind.

Tuesday Afternoon - Here Comes The Bed

"Well, I'm sure you wouldn't mind me walking around naked while you two put things in their proper places"

was my response to Frank's sort of sarcastic comment about my removing my clothes out of the dressers. As the two were preparing to head back to the truck with my old mattress and box spring, I felt a bit melancholy for a brief second but was startled back to the now as the older one instructed me to open the door for you. the older one had a way about him that made me tingle every time he spoke to me. As I walked to the apartment door my eyes just were taking in both of their fit bodies. Having two strong and physically fit men alone in my apartment was getting the best of me. I never would've even considered having sex with either of them just a few short weeks ago, never mind both of them at the same time. I guess this past weekend has changed me.

I pushed the door open and stood in the doorway as the older of the two struggled to get past me, his back brushing against my hardened nipples causing me to let off a low sigh. I turned my head back towards the inside of my apartment and saw the younger guy just staring at my tits as my tank tee definitely wasn't hiding my arousal.

When they both left, it gave me a few minutes to compose myself as I sifted through my clothes, sorting them but my thoughts were on other things. Other hard things. I glanced around the now empty room and stared at the mirrors that Sean had put up and how the older guy Frank was checking them out. As I stared at them I pictured myself on my brand new bed, on my hands and knees with both delivery men, our naked bodies in the midst of a threesome with me sucking the younger one while the older one fucked me doggy. My panties were getting wetter by the second.

I was jolted by the dinging of my cellphone in the living room and as I went to retrieve it to see who left me a message, I heard the two of you talking about me. Something about me giving the younger one something for all his hard work. I can give him something alright.

As you both returned I flashed a huge smile as you told me you were going to set up the bed soon. "Ooooo I can't wait, and it's no inconvenience. It's nice having two strapping men around." I watched as the older one's eyes roamed over my body lingering on my nipples as he did. I, in turn, glanced down to see that he was quite aroused, no mistaking the strain of his cock against his jeans.

"Can I get you something? You know, to drink?"

The sexual tension was building and I couldn't wait for them to set up my bed and go so that I could relieve myself.

Last edited:
Tuesday afternoon ... Finishing the Bedroom

There was no misconstruing your sexual innuendo when you said, "Ooooo I can't wait, and it's no inconvenience. It's nice having two strapping men around." You were enjoying watching our bodies as much as we liked looking at you. I swear you knew what effect you were having on both of us. Seeing the look on Eric’s face, his eyes feasting on you while he asked for my help with the old dresser told me he liked the eye candy you were flashing at us.

When you asked me, "Can I get you something? You know, to drink?" I saw your eyes staring at my crotch, I wanted to say ‘I want you bouncing on my cock,’ but I smiled politely and said, “Water would be good unless you have a few beers.”

“Yea same for me,” Eric called from the bedroom door. “Come on boss let’s get this done.”

Eric was in a hurry and I knew why. The way things were progressing with the sexual innuendoes flying around the room, he wanted to find out if this was going to lead to anything and so did I. “We’ll have those drinks when we get all the bedroom furniture from the truck."

Eric and I made several trips, taking the old dressers and the old bed frame down to the truck and then bringing pieces of furniture up with each trip. Our first trip was to bring the two new dressers and place them in the room where you wanted them. One dresser was long with a large mirror and the other was a tall narrow one. I smiled when you told me to put it on the opposite wall of the six mirrors. I chuckled, thinking how you could look in either direction and see your performance on the new bed. The thought of you riding Eric’s cock with me kneeling behind you, kissing your neck and holding your tits in my hands, while you watched us in the mirrors, made my cock twitch. I was brought out of my daydream when I saw you standing in the door, our drinks in your hand, staring at my now growing bulge, I was sure you knew what was going through my mind.

“We have one more trip ma’am for the headboard and frame and if you want to put your things away, Eric and I will finish getting your bedroom set up for you,” I said seeing your eyes staring at me.

Eric and I quickly finished our last trip downstairs. While you put your sexy underwear away, we put the frame together all the while seeing your eyes casting glances at us. I was sure you were staring at the bulging muscles on our arms and biceps as we put the pieces together. When the frame was finally finished, we placed the box springs and mattress on the frame.

Eric was looking at the bed when he smiled and whispered, “I sure have an idea of how to use those posts.”

I let out a soft chuckle, seeing an image of your hands tied to the bedpost while we ravaged your body. I shook my head slightly and then looked at you. “All done ma’am. We have a money back guarantee if you don’t like it,” I said seeing you staring at the new bedroom outfit and sure you were thinking some pretty erotic thoughts of your own. “We sure could use that drink now.” I had a feeling that was not the only thing Eric and I were getting from this delicious woman.

Late Tuesday Afternoon - The Bed Is Almost Ready

It was pretty exciting have two hunky men in the apartment moving the furniture with such ease. They could probably handle me pretty easily as well. My arousal hadn't waned at all since they arrived as I was getting myself worked up in the shower just prior. The boys and I continued to make eye contact as they made several trips up and down the stairs removing the old and bringing up the new furniture.

With each new piece being put in place, the bedroom was coming along quite nicely. The long dresser with the mirror fit nicely across from the slats of mirrors on the opposite wall. Sean was going to love it! I couldn't wait for the bed to be put in place. I was getting even more excited.

As my excitement grew, so did my arousal as Frank and Eric couldn't hide the fact that they couldn't keep their eyes off me. I began picturing myself in a threesome like I had this past weekend with them instead of Sean and Mr. Johnson, but it was in my new bed and not Sean's. I began wondering if their cocks were as big as their muscular bodies led on to believe. I stared at the mirrors squeezing my thighs together.

I was interrupted by Frank stating that a few beers when the last was done would be fine, and I quickly thought if I had any in the fridge. I excused myself and went to the kitchen and found that Sean must've brought over a six pack the last time. I grabbed 3 bottles and went back to my bedroom. "Here you go!" as I held out the bottles to you but you told me that you and Eric were going to get the last pieces and finish setting up, so I placed them down on the nightstand. "Hurry now. I wouldn't want your beer to get hot now."

I started sorting my underwear into my new drawer, thinking of all the times I had sex with Sean in the ones that I picked up. I could feel my pussy beginning to tingle and a warmth build up between my legs. I heard you both come up with the headboard and frame and start to assemble it behind me. I took a few glances back every once in a while wondering if you were checking out my ass or not and on one occasion did catch Eric.

I began to think that it would be a shame to let these two perfectly fit specimen of man leave without a little taste. I just had to find a way to see them naked. I heard the movement of my box spring and mattress being placed on the frame and turned around to see my beautiful new four-poster bed, that's when I heard the younger one say something about the use of the posts. That was my cue.

"Being that this is my first four-poster bed, perhaps you can tell me a few ideas on how to decorate it", as I walked over and grabbed the beers to hand to you both before taking my own. I hopped up onto the bed and let my feet dangle as I lifted the bottle to my lips. I leaned back on my left hand, arched my back and took a slow sip of beer, knowing that both of you were drinking me in, so to speak. I sat back up and looked at both of you, my eyes going from your eyes to the bulges in your pants, which seemed to be bigger than before.

"Do either of you know a good way to test the bed to make sure I'm getting what I'm supposed to be getting?"

Last edited:
Finishing the bed and ready to test

When Eric and I finished putting the final touches on the bed, we stood and saw you gazing at the four poster bed and then at us. There was no doubt in my mind that you were still checking us out. I looked at the bed which stood out majestically, ornate posts at each corner of the bed that had bondage written all over them. My eyes roamed over the room seeing the small upright dresser in the corner and the long low dresser with the mirror on the wall opposite the six individual mirror slats. If anyone laid on the bed they would be able to see themselves in one of the mirrors and they could also watch themselves in action if they were in bed with another person. I again had a vision of you lying on the bed, being ravished by Eric and me and the erotic image caused a definite bulge to grow in my tight jeans.

Eric and I looked at each other, smiling when you mentioned, "Being that this is my first four-poster bed, perhaps you can tell me a few ideas on how to decorate it" as you walked to the nightstand and picked up the three bottles of beer. Eric smirked at your comment as we took the beers from you. “Thank you ma’am,” I said taking a sip of beer and finding it still cold. Raising our bottles, we clinked our glasses together before taking another sip of the refreshing brew. Eric looked at me and then at you. “Ma’am I’m sure we can give you some pointers on how to best use the posts on your bed.” There was no doubt to everyone in the room what he was talking about.

His words were not lost on you as Eric and I watched you climb onto the firm mattress, dangling your feet over the edge and then leaning back on one arm. I could see the measured teasing performance in your actions, meant to entice and tease us. I felt my cock thicken more as you arched your back slightly seeing your eyes watching us closely, and then your eyes drifting down to stare at our packages tucked in our jeans before moving upwards with a sensual smile on your lips.

The erotic tension in the room was growing thicker. All of us knew the cat and mouse games were coming to a head. Either something would happen that would bring us all together on your new bed or Eric and I would leave frustrated. I doubted we were going to leave frustrated. I looked at Eric, seeing his tongue lick his lips while he stared at you, his bottle of beer dangling in one hand. Eric and I were ready to jump on the bed and knew that was going to happen when you gave us both a sexy smile and said, "Do either of you know a good way to test the bed to make sure I'm getting what I'm supposed to be getting?"

“Well ma’am you just happen to have the two best bed testers the company has to offer,” I said with a laugh. “Like I said earlier ma’am we offer a full refund if you are not fully satisfied. And we won't leave until you are fully satisfied.” I saw the twinkle in your eyes as I reached out and took your beer from you, setting it on the night stand. “We don’t want to spill anything on your new mattress now do we?”

“Ma’am you all need to be comfortable in order for us to properly test your bed,” Eric grinned.

You sat on the bed leaning on your arm and I could see the expectation on your face. Eric and I slipped out of our shoes and then we climbed onto the bed. “You best lie back ma’am. Does that feel nice and firm?” Eric said pulling your arm causing you to lie on your back looking up at us. Eric kneeled near the top of your head and I kneeled at your feet.

“Now ma’am you’re going to have be comfortable for our test,” I said grabbing the waist band of your short shorts and pulling them down, watching with amusement as you wiggled your hips to help me. Eric meanwhile grabbed your top and pulled it over your head, throwing it carelessly off the bed. Eric’s hands were drawn to your breasts and we heard a small whimper when his large hands covered your tits and tweaked your hard nipples. I gaze down at the frilly panties covering your sex. “We'll need to get rid of these too,” I laughed rubbing your thighs before pulling the damp panties from your hips.

I felt my cock throb in my jeans as I look down at your delicious naked body. I saw the moisture on the pedals guarding your sex and wanted to dive in but there were a few things we had to take care of first. I ran my hands over your thighs, seeing them open slightly as if inviting me to dive between them. I saw you staring at Eric’s package near the top of your head and knew it was time to get this moving.

“Ma’am there's one more thing we need to do before we can really put this bed to the test.” I looked at Eric and he smiled broadly knowing what was coming next. We both moved off the bed leaving you lying naked, your soft breasts heaving with each breath, your eyes staring at me and then at Eric. “You need to get the probes out ma’am and taste them before we can proceed with the real test.” You knew exactly what I was referring to as Eric and I pulled our shirts over our heads, revealing our hard muscular chests. All that remained was our jeans and we put our hands on our hips, staring at your delicious body, waiting for your to move to us and unwrap our probes that would bring pleasure to you and us.

Last edited:
Tuesday Afternoon - Breaking In The bed

"Who knew I would be so lucky to have the best bed-testers as well as sexy delivery men?"

As you both climbed onto the bed after slipping out of your shoes, my heart began to race as I gazed into Frank's eyes; no mistaking the look of lust in mine. Eric climbed up behind me and took my arm, making sure I eased back gently onto the mattress before pulling me into the middle of the bed. My head was turned looking at Eric, his bulging cock pressing against his tight jeans, giving me a good impression of what was behind the zipper. I would've reached over and rubbed it had it not been for Eric still holding my hand.

I knew we were at the point of no return as Frank was caressing my feet while I stared at Eric's crotch when he slid his hands up my legs and his fingers gripped the band of my hot pink shorts. I was lying crosswise on the bed as Frank proceeded to tug my shorts over my hips, prompting me to lift my butt off the mattress allowing the older delivery guy to slip my shorts down my legs. The younger one took the cue from Frank and pulled my tank top over my head and through my outstretched arms leaving me in just my sheer black panties.

Eric, the younger one, didn't waste any time and fondled my breasts as he knelt at the side of my face, his fingers slipping around my nipples and pinching them lightly causing me to moan softly. I gazed up at Eric with my eyes all glassy, purring continually as his fingers tweaked and tugged at my hardening nubs,

"oooooooohhhhhh"

I knew that I probably should be having second thoughts about what was about to happen, especially since I am in a relationship with Sean, but the thought never crossed my mind. All I wanted was to fuck.

It didn't take long for the guys to get me completely naked as Frank rolled my panties down my legs with me again lifting myself up so that he could easily get them off. I was reaching for Eric's crotch to fondle the bulge in his pants went I felt Frank's hands on my thighs, so I started to open my legs for him and that's when you both stopped.

I looked at both questioning your moves but when you explained to me there was no hesitation as I got up and sat on the edge of the bed admiring your bodies. I then dropped to my knees and fondled both before starting to undo your jeans. I did Frank's first and then Eric's and had them slip out of them before taking both their huge hard cocks in my tiny hands. OMG they were so big and kinda thick. Mmmmmmm I thought as I began to stroke them at the same time.

Last edited:
Both Eric and I grin at you as you take in our well-developed physiques. We’re standing by the side of the bed waiting to see what you are going to do and it doesn’t take you long to decide. Eric is shifting from one foot to the other and I sense his youthful excitement at what is about to happen. I knew that once you make up your mind, we were all in for a great time.

I smile down at you when you reach for our belt buckles. Whether it was age or whatever, you decide to undress me first and then Eric. When my cock pops out I see your eyes light up and then I see your devilish smile widen when you see Eric’s tool slip out into the open. We stand before you, naked, with two nice thick cocks at your disposal. I let out a groan of approval when your small hand wraps around my cock and starts stroking it. Eric’s groan was louder when you take hold of his thick meat and start to do the same to him.

My groan increases when your mouth forms an “O” and then you take the head of my cock into your mouth while continuing to stroke Eric’s cock. Your hand strokes whatever is not in your mouth and then you take more of my cock into your mouth until it hits the back of your throat, making my cock throb a little. When you withdraw your mouth, I watch, as does Eric when you turn your attention to his now hard cock. He lets out a low guttural moan when you take him into your mouth, stuffing as much of his meat into your mouth as you can.

We both watch you take with our cocks, sucking one while stroking the other one. All the while your eyes are cast upwards to our faces as if seeking approval of your sucking. “You have one talented mouth baby. We are going to make sure you are extra satisfied before we leave,” I moan when you suck my shaft deep into your mouth.

When you pull your mouth off my cock, I lean down, grabbing you under the shoulders, pulling you to your feet. Eric looks at me with a questioning look as I move you back to the bed. “It’s time we test this bed out for you,” I say placing you in the middle of the bed. Eric scrambles up onto the bed, kneeling beside you while I scamper to the other side of you. You look so delicious lying there between us, out stiff cocks standing at attention. The two of moan when you reach out to grab our cocks, continuing to stroke them.

I take the lead and lean down to capture a nipple between my lips, nibbling on its tip while Eric does the same to the other nipple. The sound of your soft moan fills the room as my fingers trail up and down your thigh and then make contact with your pussy. While Erick and I delight with sucking your tits, my fingers dive into the wetness of your sex where soon my cock will be buried.

Tuesday Afternoon - Two Hard Cocks

I was pumping both cocks vigorously as I knelt on the floor at the side of my new bed. I gazed up at Frank and sunk my lips onto the head of his cock, my tongue feverishly slurping all around his swollen cockhead. I managed to pump both pretty rigorously while my mouth bobbed on the head, pushing farther down each time, taking more and more of Frank's cock before it filled my mouth. I was moaning as I sucked, getting Frank's cock all wet and sloppy with my saliva when I almost gagged from being overzealous to get as much in my mouth as I could, almost causing me to gag.

As I withdraw to compose myself and relax my throat muscles, I turned my head and plunged right onto Eric's thick cock. His was a bit thicker and shorter but I enjoyed trying to stuff it into my mouth. Who would believe that just a few short weeks ago I was this sort of naive, girl who wasn't so experienced in the ways of carnal pleasure and here I am about to have my second threesome in a matter of 4 days and with two different sets of men. God I was becoming such the slut.

When I returned from my little thought sequence I could hear Eric moaning loudly as I blew him. My lips were all wet and foamy as I sucked hard on his cock. Frank then tells me about my talented mouth so i pull off Eric and slide my lips along the hot and wet hard cock of his before taking him back into my hot mouth. I slide my lips firmly down over the head, popping over the rim before sinking farther down. I get almost all the way down before I have to pull off. I gasped for air once I draw back and see a string of spittle connecting my lips to the tip of his cock. It was then that I felt his hands pull me back to my feet and lead me back onto the bed, motioning me to get into the middle. I am on my hands and knees facing the headboard as the two of you climb onto the bed, one on either side. Frank motions with his hands for me to get on my back and I do as he says. There wasn't much talking going on, at least not at this moment.

I smile up at both of you kneeling at my waist and reach to take hold of those massive cocks once again. I stroke them in a steady rhythm as first Frank, then Eric lean down and take a nipple into their mouths. I moan as both warm mouth suckle and tug at my aching nubs. I begin to close my eyes as I feel a hand sliding along my inner thigh making me open my legs a little more. I wanted to take one of these cocks into my mouth but I was feeling so good from the attention I just lay there and let them have their way with me. I started to moan each time I thought Frank's fingers were closing in on my pussy. god I wanted his touch so badly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned as I arched my back a little and spread my legs even more, inviting his nimble fingers to my sex. "Pleeeeeeease" I pleaded in a soft whisper as his fingers finally rubbed up and down my slit before pushing into my slick hole. I gripped Eric's cock tight as Frank began to finger fuck me causing me to continuously moan. "Ohhhh yesssss! That feels so gooooooood" as I squirmed on my new bed for two strange men.

Last edited:
Breaking in the new Bed

Your pussy squeezed my fingers tightly as I begin to finger fuck you, listening to your cries of lust, telling us that it feels so good. I pull my lips from your nipple and see your face, a mask of yearning. “We are just starting baby. We are going to make sure you are very satisfied before we leave this afternoon,” I say moaning as you grip my cock harder. Returning my lips to your nipple, I take it between my teeth and pull it out listening to new moans before letting it go from my lips while my tongue follows flicking at the tender nipple.

You are so wet and your hips bounce against my hand when I push one finger deep into your hot pussy, feeling the heat. Pulling it out, I replace it with two fingers, shoving them deep and then twisting them while my thumb rubs your swollen clit. I can’t tell if you are moaning from Eric and mine’s lips and teeth nibbling on your hard nipples or if it is from my thick fingers fucking your pussy while my thumb teases your sensitive clit.

“Ohhhhh fuck,” Eric murmured pulling his lips off your nipple. I see your hand release his thick cock and watch as he moves up to the side of your face, grabbing his cock and swiping it across your lips. “You like the taste of this cock don’t you baby? You like sucking on this big thick cock,” he says holding his cock inches from your lips. I pick my head up and see him teasing and striking your lips with his stiff lumber and then you open your lips to take him into your mouth. “Ahhhh fuck yessss. Ohhhh yea suck my big cock,” he moaned as I watched his cock disappear between your lips.

I pull away from your grip and scoot between your open thighs, seeing the wetness of your pussy staring at me. While you are stroking and sucking on Eric’s cock, I slip my arms under your thighs, kissing my way up your inner thigh until I am at the soft pedals hiding your sensitive clit. I look up to see you working over Eric’s cock while his hands tweak your rigid nipples going from one breast to the other.

The sounds in the bedroom are growing louder as I settle between your thighs ready to taste your rich nectar. Hooking my arms under your thighs, my fingers on one hand spread your lips open, getting it ready for my tongue. I see the pink skin is exposed and then I dip my head and begin to lick up and down the wet slit, hearing your increased cries from above. I smile into your damp pussy, licking and sucking knowing this is only the beginning of satisfying our mutual carnal desires.

Last edited:
Tuesday Afternoon - Bed Spread

Frank's thick fingers twisted and slide in and out of my soaking wet pussy as Eric's cock throbbed in my hand. Their mouths were doing such a wonderful job on my aching nubs as my body was under their spell. My stomach and chest rolled with the extreme pleasure that was being given to my body. My hips rolled in rhythm with Frank's fingering. He told me that I was in store for more and proceeded to pump my open-wide pussy with his two fingers, stretching me open even more. I could hear myself moaning continually now as the sound filled the room I turned my head to see a mass of flesh in the mirror slats.

Frank's mouth was playing with my nipple. Teething it. Nibbling it. Tugging it. Stretching it. Licking and slurping all around, opening his mouth wide and sucking in my tit, slobbering all over it. I was in ecstasy from all this attention when Eric yelped. I let go of his cock and he moved around to the side of my face. I looked up at him, gazing into his eyes and then at his cock as he playfully smacked his cock against my face and mouth. Each time that I tried to gauge when his cock would hit my lips, I would open my mouth but to no avail as he would pull it away until he finally had enough and fed his thick hot cock to me. I slowly closed my eyes as I took his cock in my mouth, my fingers wrapping around the base of it while Frank was pumping his two fingers into me harder and harder now.

As I was getting more and more into sucking this guy's cock I didn't realize that Frank had slid away from my grip and moved between my legs until I felt him lift me and pull me down the bed a little bit. I was sucking so hard that I was whimpering as I blew Eric, the wetness building, the wet sounds from me sucking making loud noises in the room. Frank's hot breath and soft lips on my thighs were driving me mad when his thick tongue snaked through my puffy cunt lips causing me to let out a low guttural moan from my throat with Eric's cock still stuffed in my mouth. I raised my hips and began to rock myself on Frank's face, wanting to feel his tongue on my engorged clit.

Last edited:
Beginning to satisfy Megan

Before I begin to suck on that precious jewel, my eyes glance up to see you slobbering all over Eric’s cock. Taking it between your lips with loud sucking noises while your small hand wrapped around the shaft, twisting and stroking whatever would not fit into your mouth. “Ohhhh fuck baby you sure know how to suck cock,” Eric moaned. I was thinking he was going to explode in your mouth but then he pulled back. “We need to save this big cock for your pussy or that sweet ass of yours,” he said moving to straddle your chest.

My vision of your face was blocked by Eric’s body but I knew what he was planning. “Ok baby hold those big tits of yours together,” he said as I saw his arms reach up to grab the ornate headboard. I knew you followed his directions when I heard him exclaim, “Those tits of yours feel so good wrapped around my cock. Now open that mouth of yours.” I saw his body rocking back and forth and could only imagine his cock sliding between those gorgeous mounds and then settling into your mouth and then starting it all over again.

I turned my attention back to your pink pussy staring at me. I had heard your guttural moan when my tongue licked up and down your wet pink pussy while your hips moved on my face, rotating slowly at first. With Eric straddling your chest and fucking your tits, I looked back at your open pussy, seeing your sweet clit peeking out from the hooded cover. With one hand holding the pedals wide open, my other hand slides between your thighs and then my thick fingers find your tight opening. At the same time I sink my fingers inside your hot pussy, my lips surround your clit, sucking the sensitive bug between them. I wasn’t ready for the instant reaction as your hips bucked wildly against my face. I quickly recovered and recaptured your clit, sucking it into my mouth, my tongue dancing over and around it while my arm, hooked around your thigh held you tightly. As I sucked hard on the tiny jewel, I heard a loud guttural groan come from either you or Eric as your hips rose off the bed.

Last edited:
Tuesday Afternoon - The First One

The young one, Eric, surely was excited as he moved from one thing to the next rather quickly, not giving me or himself a lot of time to enjoy one aspect of what was happening. I especially didn't know what his infatuation with my 34b breasts was, they certainly weren't big by any means, but again, his head must have been racing with what was happening as he pulled his cock from my mouth and straddled my chest, pinning me down to the mattress. He instructed me to squeeze my "big" breasts against his thick cock and then proceeded to titty-fuck me. I never had anyone do this to me before so it was a strange feeling as he rocked back and forth through my tits, the head of his cock sliding over my lower lip. After a few strokes I got used to the timing and began to lick the bulbous head as it approached my mouth, my hands still squishing my tits together around his hot throbbing cock.

Frank's tongue was slithering and snaking around my pussy lips and I felt a pause for a few seconds before he returned, this time he slid two fingers into my slippery cunt as his lips closed around my engorged clit and began to slide back and forth on it causing me to buck once, then I lost all control and began to orgasm hard against his face, my body trying to arch up against Eric's weight, his cock pumping my tits as I screamed out loud, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" my hands gripping my breasts so hard my fingernails were digging into the soft flesh. My eyes rolled up into my head and my heart pounded in my chest as I thrashed above Frank's face and under Eric's body.

I don't believe I ever came that hard and that long before. It felt like it was never going to end. Eric's cock kept pushing into my mouth a little more, perhaps he was getting close to cumming as well. My mouth was open from my own orgasm, an inviting target for him. The pace of Frank's tongue slowed to match the continued slow rhythm of his fingers inside me, now completely coated with my wetness. I thought to myself that what just happened was amazing, and I wanted more.

Eric was pumping and talking loudly over my own moans and I thought he was about to explode on my face but somehow he stopped himself and stayed still when he grabbed me by my hair and pulled my face up. He stared down into my eyes and asked, "you want this in your cunt, don''t you slut?"

All I could do was nod my head yes as I stared up at him with glazed over eyes. I thought of the contrast between this threesome and the one from Saturday. This was purely sexual and the other was more intimate. I realized that what Eric said was true, I was a slut. I loved the feeling of being wanted, of have a cock inside me, and hands on my body; be that of someone I know or a complete stranger.

Last edited:
Changing positions on Megan

I feel your orgasm building, reaching a crescendo and I hold your pussy hard against my face. As your hips began to buck furiously, my lips clamp on the swollen clit not letting it go while my fingers plow in and out of your sopping wet pussy. I look up to see Eric’s back, his body still rocking back and forth and I knew you were so close. And then your primal scream fills the bedroom, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ….."

I hold on tightly while your body squirms and bucks hard against me, coating my fingers and mouth with your juices. I try to lap up every ounce of your nectar but some of it drips onto your thighs. My tongue is quick to move and lick it up as your orgasm begins to ebb. When my lips return to your pussy, licking at the still swollen and sensitive clit, you move your hips trying to get away from my invading tongue.

Pulling my wet fingers from your wet pussy I heard Eric laughed and asked if you wanted his cock in your cunt, I didn’t hear you say anything. I saw his body shift and for then I saw your face for the first time since you climaxed on my mouth and fingers. It was a mask of lust and want and need. I see your eyes, which are staring at Eric as he moved off your tits shift to look at me. The look you give me is pure sexual craving and I smile at you. “There will be plenty more of those before we’re done,” I say getting up on my knees.

Eric and I look down at your body, our hands run over your tits and stomach. “Eric. I’m going to let you have your wish,” I chuckle moving on the bed to kneel near your head. "You taste so good. Here have a taste,"I smirk putting my fingers to your lips while Eric scampers down your body.

Eric is like a little kid, so youthful, full of spunk and with a lot of energy. His youthful cock has a lot of stamina and I know from past experiences, he knows when to pull back to maximize pleasure to the woman. When you have licked your juices from my fingers, I move closer to your head, seeing your eyes cast down onto my hard shaft and then your left hand reaches out to grab it and begin to stroke it. “0hhhh yea baby you have such sweet lips,” I murmur when your tongue darts out to flick at the tip of my cock.

I look at Eric who is now between your thighs, looking down at where he is going to plant his cock. His hands move to your knees spreading them wide open. While he holds one leg, I see your right hand reach out to hold your right leg. I watch Eric grab his stiff shaft and rub it on the still very wet lips of your pussy. “Man I’ve been wanting to feel your hot cunt on my cock slut since we got here,” he said and then shoved his cock deep into your pussy.

I let out a loud groan when you grip my cock hard in your fingers and then suck on the head of my cock, your teeth nipping at the sensitive head as his cock invades your pussy. “Ohhhhh …… fuck …… You sure know how to suck cock cunt,” I groan as I look down into your sultry eyes and hear your throaty groan when Eric’s cock fills your pussy.

Glancing over at the mirror on the new dresser, I see the back of your head bob forward taking more of my shaft while Eric's eyes close as he begins to slowly fuck you. Eric and I are going to make sure we break this bed in properly for such a sexy customer.

Last edited:
Late Tuesday Afternoon - The Younger One Is First

Eric, the young one, released my hair and got off my chest, moving now between my legs which he was opening wide. My heart still pounding in my chest from my orgasm, Frank now moved to the left side of my face and slipped his slick fingers into my mouth. I gazed up with my wanton eyes and gladly sucked on his fingers like a tiny cock, tasting my own juices on them. My pussy was still tingling and my legs antsy now that they were free to move about until Eric climbed between them. Frank crawled on his knees closer to my face, my eyes shifting to his dangling cock above my face. I grab the hot shaft with my left hand and pull it to my mouth. My soft glistening lips part and my tongue laps at the swollen cockhead, then swirling around before I slip my lips over the tip.

Eric's left hand was pushing my left leg but my right leg was free. I grabbed the inside of my right knee and held it open, waiting for him to fuck me. My pussy was getting itchy again but this time I knew that I was going to get some cock. I closed my eyes and bobbed on the swollen head of Frank's cock while Eric rubbed his cockhead between my puffy, wet cunt lips before sinking it all the way in causing me to nip at the crown of Frank's cock as I wasn't expecting this fat cock to fill me so suddenly. I groaned around his cock as my fingers tightened around the shaft, my needy pussy finally being filled.

As the steady rhythm of Eric fucking me began to take over my body, I was able to suck on Frank's cock while still being able to enjoy the feeling of Eric inside me. I hooked my right leg around the back of Eric's leg, communicating to him that I was enjoying him very much. I then hooked my left leg around his other leg and every time Eric would bury his cock deep inside me, I would pull the back of his legs with my feet and moan around Frank's cock which was now buried in my mouth.

I thought for a fleeting second that I wasn't on birth control and that neither of these guys were probably going to wear protection, but as Eric's pace began to quicken, those thoughts soon vanished and all I could think about was his cock in my pussy so good. My sopping wet and aching pussy. God this was the best sex I've ever had!

Last edited:
Continuing to pleasure Megan

I let out another loud groan when my cock slides deeper into your mouth. The soft moans you impart on my cock are from Eric’s thick cock, sliding back and forth inside your hot cunt. I smile down at you, watching your eyes open and close as we feed you our cocks. The sensations of your mouth taking me to into your warm mouth, and your hand pumping the exposed part of my cock, make my breathing quicken.

“Take this big stick as deep as you can,” I breathed huskily shoving my cock deeper into your mouth until I feel the muscles of your throat. “Ohhhhh fuck yesssss …… open that fucking throat of yours like a good little slut,” I gasp feeling the head of my cock slip into your throat. I pull back and hear you gasping for breath but you don’t let my cock fall from your lips. Moving my hips again, I see your eyes staring up at me as if to dare me to fuck your throat and then I again feel your muscles part and feel the tightness of your throat before withdrawing and allowing you catch your breath.

I look down your body, seeing your tits bouncing freely and your legs hooking around Eric’s legs. You seem to have a knack for threesomes and I wonder if you have done this before. There was no doubt you were enjoying the attention Eric and I were showing you, continuing to pleasure my cock while Eric fucked your pussy. I reach out to massage one breast, squeezing it hard and then letting it slip from my hand and then I move to capture the other soft globe of flesh. My fingers find the hard nub, grasping it, I twist it between my thumb and forefinger, hearing your increased moans. I don’t know if your moans are from my handling of your nipple or from the constant motion of Eric’s young cock sliding inside your pussy.

I look at Eric and he is thoroughly enjoying this play time with you. His hands grip each thigh and I see him pulling you back against his hips as your hips rise and fall with each thrust. “God your pussy is the tightest one I have ever fucked ….. keep squeezing that cunt baby,” he moaned as he continues to stab your pussy. “Frank ……. “ he gasped. “You have to try this pussy …… ohhhh fuck she is so tight.”

I pull my cock out of your mouth and grin. “There is no time like now,” I say watching Eric pull his cock from your pussy. I see the questioning expression on your face as to what we have in mind for you. Eric pulls you up toward him until you are on your knees facing him. He grabs your hair, pulling your head to him and then powerfully kisses you as I slip onto my back, pushing my legs between yours until you are straddling my legs.

“Ok baby slide that nice hot pussy of yours on my hard cock,” I say seeing your hand slide between your thighs and then position yourself over the tip of my cock. “ohhhh fuckkk ….. “ I moan when I feel the heat of your sex making contact with my cock. I look up at Eric and he has moved to the side of us. I see both of your images in the mirrors, his lips glued to yours and his hands roaming over your luscious breasts. I close my eyes for a moment waiting expectantly for what I know will be a tight hot pussy enveloping my cock.

Back