Seeking a roleplay daddy figure

MadisonPlays

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 6, 2013
Posts
180
Seeking a roleplay daddy figure to help me with a fantasy. 'Daddy' must like sitting on the edge of the bed and pulling me over his lap for starters, forcefully if need be, and spanking my bottom hard. He doesn't have a good reason to spank me other than he wants to, so he makes up reasons that, despite my protests, he insists on and spanks me even harder. He soon lets his hand slide up under my very short skirt as he spanks me, pushing it up to my waist. If I squirm to much or resist, daddy must be prepared to bind my wrists behind me and hold me firmly in place and punish me even more. I'll play the brat but will be secretly enjoying it. When and if daddy thinks he's punished me enough for his made up reasons, he'll begin to explore between my legs and alternating between spanking me and finger fucking me, sometimes hard, driving me crazy! Once he's worked me up to a pleading little orgasm seeking slut, he'll let me up to my knees where he'll let me worship his long, thick throbbing cock with my tongue, lips and mouth. Once he's convinced that I'm a good little slut, daddy will toss me up on the bed and fuck me long and hard in a variety of positions until, finally, he covers my face with a huge load of hot, thick white cock juice! PM me daddy - please?
 
Bump --- Thinking about step daddy pulling me over his knee and alternating between spanking me and rubbing my wet, swollen pussy really gets me excited.
 
Bump --- Thinking about step daddy pulling me over his knee and alternating between spanking me and rubbing my wet, swollen pussy really gets me excited.

Why can't i spank you AND slide my finger over your wet lips at the same time?
 
Well I was going to send a PM but all you fuckers beat me to it. :). No doubt her in box is stuffed.

Do tell if she responds and live up to her profile.
 
Back
Top