"Baby Sister"

roleplayguy2013

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Posts
191
(OOC -- She is 18, of course. I am, of course, expecting people to object to the word "baby", but it's just a relative term between the two characters.)

"No, no, nooooo...!"" John called out, falling back into the couch as his buddies cheered and traded high fives. "How could they throw it away like that. Two yard drive, and it's game. And they pass?"

His phone buzzed yet again. He'd ignored the first three texts, but now with defeat imminent, it didn't seem necessary. He grimaced looking at the score on the screen. While he'd gone to Southern Academy for a degree in Engineering, all of his buddies -- who'd been high school jocks -- had ended up at State with scholarships to their various sports. This had, of course, begun the rivalry that the now 25 year old men relieved with every Civil War match up.

He read the text and stood, concerned, heading for the stair case.

"Where you going?" one of the guys asked surprised. "There's sixty-three seconds left. Your boys still got a chance."

The four guys gathered erupted in laughter, again trading hand slaps. Defeats like this were the reason he came here, to his parents' home, for these events; at home, he'd likely thrown a beer bottle through a living room window by now.

"Baby sister's got a situation," John said, pointing a finger up toward the second floor.

The four men began trading lewd comments and gestures, with one of them saying, "She ain't no baby no more, Johnny boy" and another asking, "Can I help her with her issue, John?"

He just smiled and flipped them off, then headed upstairs to see what was so damned important. Her door was cracked, so he just pushed it open and asked, "What's the problem, Sis?"

He froze as he saw her. His first instinct was to turn away his gaze and apologize.

But she immediately said, "Come in, John, and close the door behind you ... and for god's sake ... look at me when I'm talking to you."

John turned his gaze back to the young woman he'd always called baby sister and realized, as the guys had been joking, that she was one no longer...
 
Last edited:
Melody huffed with annoyance as he hesitated. "You know I won't bite," she scoffed as he slowly walked in. She smiled slowly as he shut the door and she walked over to him. "What do you think? It's a little something I pulled together myself." She turned slowly, giving him a good look. "Just thought I'd show it off a little."

From down stairs they heard an eruption of noise but Melody fought and won to hold his gaze. She'd always admired her brother and lately that afmiration had blossomed into desire. She had spent the last few nights trying to figure out how best to capture his attention. Her satin pajamas hadn't done it and neither had her denim cutoffs. It had comme to extremes but she finally had him.

"So...? What do you think?"
 
Last edited:
John's heart beat wildly, which was the least of his physical changes taking place as he felt his dick swelling to full size. His baby sister was ... wow, is all he could come up with.

The last time he could remember having ever taken notice of her body was two years earlier during a family picnic at the lake. She'd hadn't yet begun filling out, and one of their older relatively had called her a stick of a girl. John had felt bad for her ... but, no longer. She had all the right curves now; firm breasts with pert nipples, a narrow waist with smooth belly, wide smooth hips, and -- he could only assume from being at her front -- the round buttocks to finish the package.

He understood one hundred percent why she would now be proud of what Mother Nature had blessed her with. What he didn't understand was Why is she so proudly blessing me with seeing it all?

In answer to her question, he ogled her amazing body once again, began to speak, stopped to clear his throat, and said nervously, "I think ... I think you've grown up nicely, baby sis. I just--"

He tried to be inconspicuous -- failing horribly -- in shifting his weight a bit, to take the pressure off his now rock hard cock as it grew in a fashion that left it twisted and searching for release from his tight jeans.

"I guess I'm wondering," he continued, lifting his eyes to look into hers, "Why are you doing this?"

(OOC -- If you want to produce a picture of him, you are welcome to.)
 
"Is it so wrong to want to show your brother just how much you love him? Come on, John. You can't say you didn't see this coming."

As she had spoken, she had drawn up close to him, snaking her arms around his neck. She stretched so she knew her breath would tickle his ear and her lipps would tease the skin at the curve of his neck.

"Do you not like it? Well fine. Indulge me this once and if it is as unpleasant as you seem determined to think it will be, then we will part ways and it will be as if nothing ever happened."

She raised an eyebrow suggestively.
 
Back
Top