Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

"See, see, King Richard doth himself appear,
As doth the blushing discontented sun
From out the fiery portal of the east,
When he perceives the envious clouds are bent
To dim his glory and to stain the track
Of his bright passage to the occident."(III.iii)

Richard II William Shakespeare

Saxon_Hart said:
Erik the Red

"See, see, King Richard doth himself appear,
As doth the blushing discontented sun
From out the fiery portal of the east,
When he perceives the envious clouds are bent
To dim his glory and to stain the track
Of his bright passage to the occident."(III.iii)

Richard II William Shakespeare

Ooh, Eric the Red and King Richard! Spoilt for choice here.

Two strings to her bow

http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6r7j2_JTfMh3rMCXul_qkevu0itAy8BYWHwEULayWkyC0-T2oGQ

Ooh, Eric the Red and King Richard! Spoilt for choice here.

Two strings to her bow

http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6r7j2_JTfMh3rMCXul_qkevu0itAy8BYWHwEULayWkyC0-T2oGQ

Longbow
thumb_6985decd55.jpg

Horatio Hornblower

Oh dear ... you guys are being very naughty today. I laughed right out at HP's association! And I am really not going to put down my first association to Ogg's, what a cheat I am. ;)

Shoes and ships and sealing wax,
... cabbages and Kings.

LOL

Oh dear ... you guys are being very naughty today. I laughed right out at HP's association! And I am really not going to put down my first association to Ogg's, what a cheat I am. ;)

Shoes and ships and sealing wax,
... cabbages and Kings.

LOL

Yet still, ever after that sorrowful day,
Whenever the Butcher was by,
The Beaver kept looking the opposite way,
And appeared unaccountably shy.

Yet still, ever after that sorrowful day,
Whenever the Butcher was by,
The Beaver kept looking the opposite way,
And appeared unaccountably shy.

ROFL! Where's that from? I love butchers. I'm saying nothing about beavers!

Sausages.

My butcher who's nearest my house makes fantastic chilli and chocolate sausages. They've just started these delicious Thai sausages too.
:rose:

ROFL! Where's that from? I love butchers. I'm saying nothing about beavers!

Sausages.

My butcher who's nearest my house makes fantastic chilli and chocolate sausages. They've just started these delicious Thai sausages too.
:rose:

Hello, Honey. :) It's from The Hunting of the Snark.

Sausages? Hmm. Mystery parcels?

Hello, Honey. :) It's from The Hunting of the Snark.

Sausages? Hmm. Mystery parcels?

Oh Lewis Carroll! I must read it properly.
:kiss:, Sugar.

Mystery parcels makes me think of my free Kitchenaid cookbook, which turned up unexpectedly in the gardening bin the other day. Salmon poached in champagne, white chocolate and green tea bavarois and other sensible dishes to make for the family supper. LOL.

Oh Lewis Carroll! I must read it properly.
:kiss:, Sugar.

Mystery parcels makes me think of my free Kitchenaid cookbook, which turned up unexpectedly in the gardening bin the other day. Salmon poached in champagne, white chocolate and green tea bavarois and other sensible dishes to make for the family supper. LOL.

Some families!

and what about the Dept of Social Security that used to spy on single mothers who claimed the benefit while living 'on the sly' with their boyfriends and de factos?

Don't believe the hype!

Wrong country, Michael.

Trudeau didn't succeed at eliminating the government fully from the bedrooms, but even our Tories aren't risking getting back into places where they've been locked out. We don't have any laws governing what consenting adults do in their bedrooms.

And by the way, the welfare rules you're referring to weren't about sex; they were about support.

Wrong country, Michael.

Trudeau didn't succeed at eliminating the government fully from the bedrooms, but even our Tories aren't risking getting back into places where they've been locked out. We don't have any laws governing what consenting adults do in their bedrooms.

And by the way, the welfare rules you're referring to weren't about sex; they were about support.

I'm talking about Australia's Dept of Soc Security, and it was not only about support but morals as well.

I'm talking about Australia's Dept of Soc Security, and it was not only about support but morals as well.

Sorry, I thought you were referring to Canada. In the US, many states have rules on welfare receipients having non-supporting partners, but it doesn't have to do with sex. Australia really legislates morality for those on social assistance? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back