suspenders ...

P1210813_zpsb97491d8.jpg

Thanks guys

I get the feeling there's not going to be many more before I close the thread

So enjoy

IMAG1396_zps3b82340d.jpg

suspenders ...

P1210813_zpsb97491d8.jpg

It's so nice, Temptress, to see another woman who knows the proper way to wear her knickers with her suspenders. I've seen so many photos where they wear them under the suspenders. I could never figure out how they thought they were going to manage when they had to pee. A few times on date nights with my photographer I decided to be daring and skip the knickers entirely, though I was never brave enough to do that during the day at the office.

Thanks for the lovely series of photos you've shared.

Rose

You are incredibly hot and sexy and you sexy bod will be well missed if you stop posting but we will enjoy what you've shared with us and ty :)

OMFG! What a view. YES! I am enjoying this.
t1434.gif

Are you seriously thinking about closing the thread??? :confused: :(

It won't be closed, just left ...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! wonderful ....how I wish I was under you......please don't go

I'll be around, just quiet.

zoiks! this ass is incredible!

Lovely pics thank you.

Those pics escalated quickly. Sweet ass as always Temptresss

nice rear, love the view. very erotic and sexy.

Let's be honest, any man who can look at a sight like this....

...without getting an instant erection must have iced water in his veins....

You really do look so damn fuckable- I can never resist a woman in stockings and heels:devil:

Thank you!

It's so nice, Temptress, to see another woman who knows the proper way to wear her knickers with her suspenders. I've seen so many photos where they wear them under the suspenders. I could never figure out how they thought they were going to manage when they had to pee. A few times on date nights with my photographer I decided to be daring and skip the knickers entirely, though I was never brave enough to do that during the day at the office.

Thanks for the lovely series of photos you've shared.

Rose

I've done it both ways ;)

You are incredibly hot and sexy and you sexy bod will be well missed if you stop posting but we will enjoy what you've shared with us and ty :)

Thank you darling xx

Back