Strap-on experiences

Andreina said:
i love it actually when the guy cums all over my face or breasts. very sexxxy.

Mmmm... well I'd also think it would be even more hot and erotic if he spewed like that from a strap-on you were wearing :) Especially, like in this story, where neither person is touching the cock. :) Spontaneous Spurt! Yeah baby. lol

PBW

But if he's a gentleman , the very least he should do is clean up after (read tongue bath) himself (weg)

Andreina said:
the most erotic experience I had with a strap-on when my boyfriend and I (avec strap-on) double-penetrated our sub. It was quite difficult to actually get both cocks in at the same time, nevermind getting them to move *lube lube lube* but the experience was one which wouldn't want to miss now. It was one of power, one where I felt like he was <really> my sub, at the same time I felt such responsibility for him.

Then I made my boyfriend withdraw and made my sub ride the strap-on and cum on my breasts - then he had to lick his own cum and tongue-kiss my bf.

I know that most of you aren't into that shit, but lemme tell you one thing.... in that moment I was just very very happy. And horny. :D

Certainly turns on my imagination. i've often fantasized about pleasing two people in exactly this fashion. i'm so glad that you shared.

Shit,

I needa girl to fuck me wit a strap on, I always fantasized of it but I havnt made it come true yet

I used to be in an experimental bdsm relationship with two gay guys when I was 17. They bought me my first strap-on and taught me how to fuck like a guy. Then I spent a few years seducing teenage drag queens and lesbian debutantes at the local all-ages nightclub. I haven't dated a man since who didn't want me to fuck them.

I like doing half-drag, kind of the big cock and a push-up bra sort of thing.

My only complaint is that for all of the girls I've had sex with, none have ever bothered to return the favor. :(

Help!

Just got a strap on from my hubby. And I it is still sitting in my drawer. I want to use it on him but dont know what to do. :confused:
LOL
We have had some anal play before, and we both enjoy it. I hinted to him that I thought a strapon would be fun, and I guess he took me serious. He bought me one. I was shocked!
It is a good one. And I am anxious to try it, but for some reason, I am nervous.
Before when we played with anal, it was kinda like trying a new position. No big deal.
But this thing, is like, well, kinda like, getting a costume on. And so I cant get over the feeling like I need to have a script of something really naughty to say, and do. But Im not an aggresive girl, and Im really kinda not sure what to do here. lol.

I really really really want to knock his socks off. I have been thinking about getting dressed into a leather/lace outfit I have, that he hasnt seen on me yet, and slip into my strapon, and suprise him in that. I also own a cool little black whip. I know it would make him instantly hard to see me in it all... but after that.. then what..
Can you help me out here?
I have some cuffs... should I cuff him?
Should I play dominant with him?
I really want to see him suck my new cock, but dont know what to do.
Anyone know where I can read a story or find some advice on how to 'learn to be dominant" or something to that effect ..lol.
I really want to do this right! And sure could use any help you might have. Thanks! :kiss:

Re: Help!

WannaBeKinky said:
Just got a strap on from my hubby. And I it is still sitting in my drawer. I want to use it on him but dont know what to do. :confused:
LOL
We have had some anal play before, and we both enjoy it. I hinted to him that I thought a strapon would be fun, and I guess he took me serious. He bought me one. I was shocked!
It is a good one. And I am anxious to try it, but for some reason, I am nervous.
Before when we played with anal, it was kinda like trying a new position. No big deal.
But this thing, is like, well, kinda like, getting a costume on. And so I cant get over the feeling like I need to have a script of something really naughty to say, and do. But Im not an aggresive girl, and Im really kinda not sure what to do here. lol.

I really really really want to knock his socks off. I have been thinking about getting dressed into a leather/lace outfit I have, that he hasnt seen on me yet, and slip into my strapon, and suprise him in that. I also own a cool little black whip. I know it would make him instantly hard to see me in it all... but after that.. then what..
Can you help me out here?
I have some cuffs... should I cuff him?
Should I play dominant with him?
I really want to see him suck my new cock, but dont know what to do.
Anyone know where I can read a story or find some advice on how to 'learn to be dominant" or something to that effect ..lol.
I really want to do this right! And sure could use any help you might have. Thanks! :kiss:

A possible scenerio for you...

Be dressed as described when he gets home..BUT without the strap on! Build the play in stages for maximum impact.
You could hang the whip from a belt so that your hands are free later if you wish but it is not vital.
Have him get naked immediately and cuff him....if you have a play collar..collar him as well.
Order him to have an enema( informing him that his ass is yours!) (important, very important...some times relaxing is impossible if either one of you are thinking of the embarrassment of a dirty cock leaving the scene...(strap on cock). The use of the strap on can also cause a feeling like the bowels have to move so moving them first will ensure that is not what stops the experience.
While he is obeying pace a little so he can get the sense that you are impatient..slapping your hand from time to time with the crop as you ignore him.
When you know that he is fully occupied with the enema slip into the strap on and be waiting for him in a stance that looks confident and perhaps just a little Bitchy.
Order him to his knees and instruct him in the fact that he is now your little cock sucker and that he had better perform up to your impossible standards. Grab a handful of his hair firmly but gently and guide his mouth to the cock.
Instruct him how to service this cock in a way that amuses you.
If he is a good boy make him beg to be used anally..if his begging seems authentic you could bend him over a table or couch and slowly with LOTS of lube penetrate his ass.
NOW..this I would not recommend unless you have been training him for some time with a butt plug...of course you can do the long slow finger stretches but if you are looking for a dynamic scene rather than just a butt fuck...
I cannot stress enough how important butt plug training is if you are going to REALLY enjoy using the strap on.

Re: UH....

WannaBeKinky said:
(BLINKING AND WIDE EYED)
Shadowsdream, I am speechless... wow.

oh, and thanks!!!! :rose:
My pleasure...if you have any specific questions do not hesitate to ask.

Re: Re: Help!

Shadowsdream said:
A possible scenerio for you...

Be dressed as described when he gets home..BUT without the strap on! Build the play in stages for maximum impact.
You could hang the whip from a belt so that your hands are free later if you wish but it is not vital.
Have him get naked immediately and cuff him....if you have a play collar..collar him as well.
Order him to have an enema( informing him that his ass is yours!) (important, very important...some times relaxing is impossible if either one of you are thinking of the embarrassment of a dirty cock leaving the scene...(strap on cock). The use of the strap on can also cause a feeling like the bowels have to move so moving them first will ensure that is not what stops the experience.
While he is obeying pace a little so he can get the sense that you are impatient..slapping your hand from time to time with the crop as you ignore him.
When you know that he is fully occupied with the enema slip into the strap on and be waiting for him in a stance that looks confident and perhaps just a little Bitchy.
Order him to his knees and instruct him in the fact that he is now your little cock sucker and that he had better perform up to your impossible standards. Grab a handful of his hair firmly but gently and guide his mouth to the cock.
Instruct him how to service this cock in a way that amuses you.
If he is a good boy make him beg to be used anally..if his begging seems authentic you could bend him over a table or couch and slowly with LOTS of lube penetrate his ass.
NOW..this I would not recommend unless you have been training him for some time with a butt plug...of course you can do the long slow finger stretches but if you are looking for a dynamic scene rather than just a butt fuck...
I cannot stress enough how important butt plug training is if you are going to REALLY enjoy using the strap on.

Hmm, does that scenario bring back fond memories!

Eb

Andreina said:
Please feel free to share your experiences here.

Did you ever use a strap-on?yes indeedy

Was ever one used on you?uh ha

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?well recieving was interesting but giving was so much hotter. to hear the sounds my girlfriend made as i used the strap on was just wild and wanton.

Would you do it again?yep yep absolutly. see the sad thing is i was born without a cock. not sad really but sometimes more equipment is needed than one has.

Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman? :)

My girl actually has two strapons.. and Is looking to get a third even tho she has yet to entertain her bisexual feelings.. the one she wants is big and thick. I have taken the other ones quite a few times and she tells me she will get me up to the big one. I dont know about that but it can be fun and a big turnon. She has even told me she wants to have a threesom and have her and the other girl wearing them and fuckin each other and me.. so... thats my story..

$$

Andreina said:
Please feel free to share your experiences here.

Did you ever use a strap-on?

Was ever one used on you?

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

Would you do it again?

Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman? :)

Re: Re: Strap-on experiences

SupaStyles said:
My girl actually has two strapons.. and Is looking to get a third even tho she has yet to entertain her bisexual feelings.. the one she wants is big and thick. I have taken the other ones quite a few times and she tells me she will get me up to the big one. I dont know about that but it can be fun and a big turnon. She has even told me she wants to have a threesom and have her and the other girl wearing them and fuckin each other and me.. so... thats my story..

$$

Good Times!

And Bobbie makes 3

I recently had the distinct pleasure to be on the receiving end of a good strap on fucking from a novice with her girlfriend watching on.
SHe came into the room flashing her 7" strap on jauntily and proceeded to play the domme for the first time - and wasn't she a natural. Her girlfriend was sitting in the shadows of the room just watching the scene.
She made me suck her cock and worship it, till SHE was so hot that she pushed me onto my back, pushed my legs in the air, (and after a good dollop of lube) proceeded to fuck the iar from my lungs.
Whilst in the thows of extacsy, her friend came out of the shadows and proceeded to give me the best head job I've ever had.
This tooing and froing lasted for a couple of hours, finally finding myself impaling my arse on her cock whilst she lay back tonguing her friend to climax.
All I can say is "if you've got it use it"

strap ons

thats one of my fantasy's to have another girl do me while my b/f is at the same time oh yes .
:kiss: :heart:

Re: And Bobbie makes 3

Thats almost like experienceing a MMF and a MFF at the same time then I guess.. :D

$$
Bobbiebi said:
I recently had the distinct pleasure to be on the receiving end of a good strap on fucking from a novice with her girlfriend watching on.
SHe came into the room flashing her 7" strap on jauntily and proceeded to play the domme for the first time - and wasn't she a natural. Her girlfriend was sitting in the shadows of the room just watching the scene.
She made me suck her cock and worship it, till SHE was so hot that she pushed me onto my back, pushed my legs in the air, (and after a good dollop of lube) proceeded to fuck the iar from my lungs.
Whilst in the thows of extacsy, her friend came out of the shadows and proceeded to give me the best head job I've ever had.
This tooing and froing lasted for a couple of hours, finally finding myself impaling my arse on her cock whilst she lay back tonguing her friend to climax.
All I can say is "if you've got it use it"

for the first time i made love using a strap-on... not just fucked, but made love.
it was great :)
:heart:

(just thought i'd let ya guys know, because im nice like that :D )

hmm I never thought Id really hear making love put in conjunction with anal sex. :) it seems a little ruffer to me.

SupaStyles said:
hmm I never thought Id really hear making love put in conjunction with anal sex. :) it seems a little ruffer to me.

It is often the culmination to an evening of sexual delight for us . . . wonderful!

I definetly have been on the recieving end of a nice 9" strap on, and I enjoyed it very much. It was with only one girl, and she definetly loved playing with my ass. The odd thing about our little daliance,lol. Her fucking me till my head spun was that I was still the dominant one. I am definetly into the pleasure aspect for me of ass play. Dont really feel "sub" because of it.

Back