The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeans and boots or skirt and heels?

Decisions.....

Hmm... it really depends on the mood, skirt and heels is always awesome while boots and jeans are casual fun, well depending on the boots.

I'm going with boots and jeans tonight, I think.... hmm...now you have me rethinking.

Further Last thoughts while staring in a mirror.

Geesh, who ever thought 10 pounds could cause such fucking roundness.

Time to update my workout...again.

*whimpers*

My hips and tits are ridiculous right now.

But you're all so full of shit. That's the unbelievable part.

I rant seldom. I post less than a tenth of the shit you all post. I've been on this website for ten years and my post-count is a fraction of some of you who have been here less than three. Most of you, really.

And you all have ranted. I've seen it. I've read explicit tears from almost everyone who addressed me with any attempt to be rational and concise. So, again, I don't get it. Am I simply better at conveying a point with force? Am I less apologetic about it? That's what none of you are really addressing. You say it's my lack of tact when dealing with people.

The fuck do you know?

Most of you aren't people I choose to deal with. And most of you, when I've chosen to deal with you at all, I've been polite and respectful towards. Many of you maintain PM contact with me or hit me on messenger like we're all hunky dory. And then you come here, infront of these people you don't really know, and act like I'm just so rude and appalling and awful.

It's nauseating. Most of you agree with my points, or at least some of them, but can't bring yourself to admit it in person. You say it's because you don't agree with them entirely or the way they're voiced. Nonsense. I've already had a few PMs from people POSTING ON THIS TOPIC, who support what I've said. But all of you, including one in particular who at least has the courtesy to say that the reason they don't deal with me in the manner they'd like to on the boards is because the "problems it will cause with others", are really just buying into some infinite load of your own bullshit.

You want to know why I'm so abrasive, that's a huge reason. Shit, the only one here who gets any real credit for treating me the same way front and back is Nina. And you know what, onto the point of the rant itself, the fact you're turning down aide and making your own way even though there is an easier way provided for you proves that you AREN'T one of those people.

And you shouldn't think that's stupid. You should be proud.

Everyone has limitations and obstacles. For every blind man on here there's a blind man without legs. We could all justify our own ineptness until we're dead and there's no point in justifying anything. You can live that way. Shit, most of you do. But the fact, the cold fact, remains that there is a segment of the population that doesn't justify their actions and lives through them. They tend to make more money or in the very least make enough money to support themselves. They tend to get really fucking annoyed when they see what their money gets them.

And this isn't about war or any of that bullshit. It's about wastes of space. It's about buying nothing for something. At least, when it comes to bombs and missiles, we get to watch people half a world away get blown up. I'd rather do that all day long, because I'm a bad person, than watch a lazy fat guy cram his face with more taco bell while playing World of Warcraft.

But you're all so full of shit. That's the unbelievable part.

I rant seldom. I post less than a tenth of the shit you all post. I've been on this website for ten years and my post-count is a fraction of some of you who have been here less than three. Most of you, really.

And you all have ranted. I've seen it. I've read explicit tears from almost everyone who addressed me with any attempt to be rational and concise. So, again, I don't get it. Am I simply better at conveying a point with force? Am I less apologetic about it? That's what none of you are really addressing. You say it's my lack of tact when dealing with people.

The fuck do you know?

Most of you aren't people I choose to deal with. And most of you, when I've chosen to deal with you at all, I've been polite and respectful towards. Many of you maintain PM contact with me or hit me on messenger like we're all hunky dory. And then you come here, infront of these people you don't really know, and act like I'm just so rude and appalling and awful.

It's nauseating. Most of you agree with my points, or at least some of them, but can't bring yourself to admit it in person. You say it's because you don't agree with them entirely or the way they're voiced. Nonsense. I've already had a few PMs from people POSTING ON THIS TOPIC, who support what I've said. But all of you, including one in particular who at least has the courtesy to say that the reason they don't deal with me in the manner they'd like to on the boards is because the "problems it will cause with others", are really just buying into some infinite load of your own bullshit.

You want to know why I'm so abrasive, that's a huge reason. Shit, the only one here who gets any real credit for treating me the same way front and back is Nina. And you know what, onto the point of the rant itself, the fact you're turning down aide and making your own way even though there is an easier way provided for you proves that you AREN'T one of those people.

And you shouldn't think that's stupid. You should be proud.

Everyone has limitations and obstacles. For every blind man on here there's a blind man without legs. We could all justify our own ineptness until we're dead and there's no point in justifying anything. You can live that way. Shit, most of you do. But the fact, the cold fact, remains that there is a segment of the population that doesn't justify their actions and lives through them. They tend to make more money or in the very least make enough money to support themselves. They tend to get really fucking annoyed when they see what their money gets them.

And this isn't about war or any of that bullshit. It's about wastes of space. It's about buying nothing for something. At least, when it comes to bombs and missiles, we get to watch people half a world away get blown up. I'd rather do that all day long, because I'm a bad person, than watch a lazy fat guy cram his face with more taco bell while playing World of Warcraft.

OMFG you stupid bastard, just give it the fuck up, shut up, and let the boards calm down, jesus you really are in a fuck all mood

Mostly, yes. But, for those that do disagree and come from a rational or genuine place with it, is it really so hard to understand my frustrations with the things that I've expressed them about? If you watched someone like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX8KpAANkYY

And you knew that your money, that you work hard for, goes to them.

You wouldn't get angry? You wouldn't eventually desire to vent that somewhere, liket his place? And, what, because I find the e-dating and lying that goes on here so appallingly stupid and insincere (and speak openly about that) I'm the bad guy? Is that what it is?

I just want to know what makes me so awful. You all can sit there and flaunt your pretend romances and feel entitled to free money from someone else and all the rest that goes on that I don't agree with but the moment I speak up, what, law of common opinion makes me the intolerable one?

If it's as simple as that, swell. But sometimes, for my own reasons, I like to throw the question out there and see the reply.

Well, looks I came back to the boards at the perfect time...

Hi all *waves*

You guys are all ridiculous for arguing :p Nobody can ever win in this, unless the goal is to make the boards and writing on Lit full of tension and less enjoyable. (Not pointing fingers, just stating.)

And it may make me a lone soul on this thread to say this, but I don't see LI the way many of you accuse him to be. *shrug* he's at least upfront about the way he feels. I'd rather get kicked once or twice verbally than be fed bullshit. Not that LI has even said anything nasty to me. Just the way I feel about personalities and honesty.

Hi all *waves*

You guys are all ridiculous for arguing :p Nobody can ever win in this, unless the goal is to make the boards and writing on Lit full of tension and less enjoyable. (Not pointing fingers, just stating.)

And it may make me a lone soul on this thread to say this, but I don't see LI the way many of you accuse him to be. *shrug* he's at least upfront about the way he feels. I'd rather get kicked once or twice verbally than be fed bullshit. Not that LI has even said anything nasty to me. Just the way I feel about personalities and honesty.

And, I mean, the fact we could fuck doesn't hurt either, I hope.

Hi all *waves*

Don't say you all.

Personally, though I was there...in one form or another...I had fuck all to do with the argument of us versus them outside of high lighting a few posts that expressly stated my thoughts without me ever having to state them.

*shrugs*

I have always liked LI.
I have always gotten on fine with him.

I do not speak to him very much but that is neither here nor there and has no bearing on this particular topic.

The point was don't say YOU all. As I don;t come here to argue. I come here to write.

*shrugs*

Also, welcome back.

no one likes feeling judged... I've even heard ice say that he doesn't understand why people are pissed at him for voicing his opinion...this suggests to me that even mr. high and mighty doesn't like feeling judged either.

so can we just all drop it and get back to enjoying this place?

Don't say you all.

Personally, though I was there...in one form or another...I had fuck all to do with the argument of us versus them outside of high lighting a few posts that expressly stated my thoughts without me ever having to state them.

*shrugs*

I have always liked LI.
I have always gotten on fine with him.

I do not speak to him very much but that is neither here nor there and has no bearing on this particular topic.

The point was don't say YOU all. As I don;t come here to argue. I come here to write.

*shrugs*

Also, welcome back.

you're right. I miswrote what I intended to say.

All that were angry and arguing are silly to do so, is what I meant. And I meant it light heartedly, by the way. Not an attack at anyone, but a reminder. I too come to Lit to write.

Thanks for catching my error and thanks for the WB!

:cattail:

I wonder what the US folk are doing for Thanksgiving......?
I'm having dinner with my family and then going with my girlfriend to her sister's for a second dinner. It should be nice, although I'll be plenty full. how about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back