reading a story in the original format

peter354

Virgin
OK so I'm a new member,at least of this publication,and am thinking of trying to get a story posted .
However reading some of the entries ,I find that the formate their published in decidedly off putting

I assume that their written in word or a similar formate ,so why are they published in a 1/2 sized font on half the page, the rest being just filled with patterns.

When I do get a story eventually published I would like it displayed as it is written ,in the font (within reason) it was written and taking up the full width of my screen. Instead of having to do as a first thing , copy and paste it to a word document so its comprehensible

Is it just me or this a grip that others dont have
Peter

Is it just me or this a gripe that others dont have
Peter

Literotica has a standard publishing format. It doesn't matter what you the author wants, Lit defaults to a standard font and a standard layout, to be as compatible with as many devices as possible, including mobile devices.

For example, i read on a kindle - single click, and all I see is my choice of font (selected on my device) and the text presents like any other book.

You're reading on a PC, obviously.

I agree that you must have your standard publishing format especially with the different display methods in use these day so as I said maybe this is just my gripe

however while Im writing would like post a nice reply I got from a reader This message contains feedback for:
This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

You are thinking of posting a story? You better learn to write, spell and punctuate first. And you live in an English-speaking country? Oh my god. Depressing

and add my reply as I find I cant respond.
At least your honest, if not exceedingly rude and sick making, and so brave of you to send Anonymously

Last edited:
I agree that you must have your standard publishing format especially with the different display methods in use these day so as I said maybe this is just my gripe

however while Im writing would like post a nice reply I got from a reader This message contains feedback for:
This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

You are thinking of posting a story? You better learn to write, spell and punctuate first. And you live in an English-speaking country? Oh my god. Depressing

and add my reply as I find I cant respond.
At least your honest, if not exceedingly rude and sick making, and so brave of you to send Anonymously

What you do there is enjoy with quiet satisfaction the fact that your annony nonny comment wasn't quite as grammatically perfect as Mr Perfection seems to think. "You'd better..." might be better grammar.

And then "delete" the comment - you do know you can do that, I trust? Don't give oxygen to idiots, is my approach.

Back