How do you like your pussy licked ?

Licking a pussy is my favorite thing to do. It makes me hard as a rock, harder than the thought of being inside a woman. I love to keep changing up between very soft and more intense. I love to watch the woman react to the tounge lashing and I like to tease. Ive had women that can take hours of licking if I don't make it too intense. A light licking while sucking in the lips to the point where she catches her breath. A finger or two gently bouncing off the g-spot, then no fingers, just to let them know I know. Every woman is a bit different, obviously. Some women can take a little nibbling on their clit and others don't enjoy that. Some like a little rimming and others are clearly against licking anywhere but their beautiful pussy. If a woman asks for something or tells me something that they enjoy, there is no doubt it will happen. I have been with two women who love the taste of there pussy on my face when we kiss. There is nothing that excites me more than a woman who enjoys the taste of their own honey. Absolutely too hot!!! I remember when I was young, along long time ago, LOL, probably 18 and I was with a woman in her 40's. I was so excited that after I was in her for probably less than 10 minutes I came. She was telling me, More like yelling for me to "fuck" her. After I came, she told me to ravage her clit while I got hard again (in about 5 minutes :)). I ate her for another hour, she orgasmed at least three times, and the first she squirted on my face. Wonderful memory, I've always been attracted to older, more mature women. Now, I need to find someone to ravage! Thanks for asking!!

That is beyond hot! I always worried about taking too long to orgasm... which just made it near impossible to.

I can eat pussy for hours as long as I'm in a comfortable position. I love it when a woman cums and squeezes my head between her thighs and/or grabs my hair and pulls me in tighter so I can't get away, not that I want to mind you.

So many amazingly descriptive, tantalizing and oh so arousing posts - thank you all who contributed, both men and women... for the past 10 years i've been married to someone who is not into pussy eating or even fingering so I come here to remind myself what I've been missing. Personally I love to give a good head and happily will go down on him as often as I can - it's a power trip for me and I love to see him enjoy while I worship his cock - too bad I won't get similar treatment in return...then again, I think after all this years I sort of got used to our weird relationship and it's limitations and usually it's not an issue ... but once in a while I have this yearning that hits really hard making me pay a visit to this forum ... I usually don't post but I guess this is a moment of weakness and i'm feeling reflective while thinking of my past experiences and where I am now ...

Ugh! My ex hated eating pussy. We've been divorced for 6 months, separated for a year and half. It's been 3 years this month since I've had sex and probably a good 6 years or more since I've been licked.

Oof, I hear ya. Mine did too - but the first man I dated post-separation was a true dedicated pussy-eater, tongue of GOLD, who was so complimentary about mine. I felt I was so gross, and he really helped turn that shit around. It only lasted 6 weeks, but man, that made such a huge difference. Now it's 2.5 yrs post-separation, and in just a few weeks the divorce will be FINAL, and my pussy has seen more action in the past two years than in the 20 before them. Life is SO much better, and I truly deeply wish the best for you. (If you live near SF I can give you this guy's number. Last I heard he was engaged, but he wasn't too picky about such things...)

Oof, I hear ya. Mine did too - but the first man I dated post-separation was a true dedicated pussy-eater, tongue of GOLD, who was so complimentary about mine. I felt I was so gross, and he really helped turn that shit around. It only lasted 6 weeks, but man, that made such a huge difference. Now it's 2.5 yrs post-separation, and in just a few weeks the divorce will be FINAL, and my pussy has seen more action in the past two years than in the 20 before them. Life is SO much better, and I truly deeply wish the best for you. (If you live near SF I can give you this guy's number. Last I heard he was engaged, but he wasn't too picky about such things...)

That is awesome to hear! Thanks for the encouragement.

My wife wasn't normally to big on having her Pusey eaten. There were certainly exceptions, but generally not

Somehow, I discovered if we tucked for a while, then I withdrew and ate her pussy, she loved it and went wild

Any thoughts, comments, others with similar experiences??

Licking

You should NEVER worry about taking too long to cum. It should happen when you absolutely can't take it anymore. Yum!
That is beyond hot! I always worried about taking too long to orgasm... which just made it near impossible to.

You should NEVER worry about taking too long to cum. It should happen when you absolutely can't take it anymore. Yum!

Haha!! Any sex act that took more than 20 mins was too long to be away from Warhammer 40k. I'm secretly hoping the toddler destroys all his little men. Honestly 20 mins would generally have been a good night. Don't get me wrong... nothing at all wrong with quickies. It just can't be all there is. Most nights I made my way to the bathroom to finish myself off. If I didn't cum by the time he did, I either wasn't going to or I was doing it myself.

Maybe one day right? The good news is I am pro at getting myself off!

So many amazingly descriptive, tantalizing and oh so arousing posts - thank you all who contributed, both men and women... for the past 10 years i've been married to someone who is not into pussy eating or even fingering so I come here to remind myself what I've been missing. Personally I love to give a good head and happily will go down on him as often as I can - it's a power trip for me and I love to see him enjoy while I worship his cock - too bad I won't get similar treatment in return...then again, I think after all this years I sort of got used to our weird relationship and it's limitations and usually it's not an issue ... but once in a while I have this yearning that hits really hard making me pay a visit to this forum ... I usually don't post but I guess this is a moment of weakness and i'm feeling reflective while thinking of my past experiences and where I am now ...

Gosh, you sum up my sentiments exactly. Though mine isn't a reluctance, he just doesn't know what to do and I don't particularly enjoy it with him. I think I have with past lovers though memory's hazy! One guy never had his cock in me, I don't know if he had any issues, we weren't together long. But he had spent all his time eating me out and said that he really loves pussy juice.

Licking a pussy is my favorite thing to do. It makes me hard as a rock, harder than the thought of being inside a woman. I love to keep changing up between very soft and more intense. I love to watch the woman react to the tounge lashing and I like to tease. Ive had women that can take hours of licking if I don't make it too intense. A light licking while sucking in the lips to the point where she catches her breath. A finger or two gently bouncing off the g-spot, then no fingers, just to let them know I know. Every woman is a bit different, obviously. Some women can take a little nibbling on their clit and others don't enjoy that. Some like a little rimming and others are clearly against licking anywhere but their beautiful pussy. If a woman asks for something or tells me something that they enjoy, there is no doubt it will happen. I have been with two women who love the taste of there pussy on my face when we kiss. There is nothing that excites me more than a woman who enjoys the taste of their own honey. Absolutely too hot!!! I remember when I was young, along long time ago, LOL, probably 18 and I was with a woman in her 40's. I was so excited that after I was in her for probably less than 10 minutes I came. She was telling me, More like yelling for me to "fuck" her. After I came, she told me to ravage her clit while I got hard again (in about 5 minutes :)). I ate her for another hour, she orgasmed at least three times, and the first she squirted on my face. Wonderful memory, I've always been attracted to older, more mature women. Now, I need to find someone to ravage! Thanks for asking!!

Very well put! I would just like to add a few tidbits...First thing, if you have even the slightest amount of a "5 o'clock shadow" take a minute and go shave, prevents chafing and believe me, she'll greatly appreciate you for doing so! Next thing i recommend is to slip a large, firm pillow underneath her butt...this allows for easier access and comfort, so your tongue has no problem traveling as far south as necessary ; )... Now, as you noted, women are individually unique when it comes to pleasure....i like to compare it to cracking a safe! Personally, I enjoy the challenge of discovering the combination. This is where the reading of her body english/language comes in. Try different speeds, combined with allowing your hands and/or fingers to explore other regions. Don't hesitate to bring her hand down, and don't feel bad if she decides to "direct tradfic" a little bit. Without divulging too much of my "playbook"... Once you determine that you are in the "right neighborhood" slow things down ....it's time to be aware of the telltale signs...once you're confident that you've discovered the winning combination, it's time to begin the preparation for the grand finale! It's up to you to decide how long you choose to torment her....

Very well put! I would just like to add a few tidbits...First thing, if you have even the slightest amount of a "5 o'clock shadow" take a minute and go shave, prevents chafing and believe me, she'll greatly appreciate you for doing so! Next thing i recommend is to slip a large, firm pillow underneath her butt...this allows for easier access and comfort, so your tongue has no problem traveling as far south as necessary ; )... Now, as you noted, women are individually unique when it comes to pleasure....i like to compare it to cracking a safe! Personally, I enjoy the challenge of discovering the combination. This is where the reading of her body english/language comes in. Try different speeds, combined with allowing your hands and/or fingers to explore other regions. Don't hesitate to bring her hand down, and don't feel bad if she decides to "direct tradfic" a little bit. Without divulging too much of my "playbook"... Once you determine that you are in the "right neighborhood" slow things down ....it's time to be aware of the telltale signs...once you're confident that you've discovered the winning combination, it's time to begin the preparation for the grand finale! It's up to you to decide how long you choose to torment her....

This.

I love a little pain, but I'm embarrassed to ask for it. Just slap or spank my pussy a little. Flick my clit with your index finger. A tiny spark of pain which beckons a rush of blood to the area and heightened sensitivity. Love it when he hesitates for a second or two so I don't know when it's coming.

Why can't he do that everytime, instead of only when I ask for it?

My wife also really loves the unexpected pussy slaps, clit flicks and labia tugs. We both like a little pain with our pleasure.

Yesterday I had the most amazing set of orgasms! He was licking me and fingering me and it was amazing. Best ever. I squirted two or three times for him, once in his mouth. Great morning

Yesterday I had the most amazing set of orgasms! He was licking me and fingering me and it was amazing. Best ever. I squirted two or three times for him, once in his mouth. Great morning

Sounds as though you have an amazing and delicious pussy. I've never experienced a squirting pussy, but it must be quite enjoyable!

Sounds as though you have an amazing and delicious pussy. I've never experienced a squirting pussy, but it must be quite enjoyable!
He said he thoroughly enjoyed it and is always pleased when I squirt for him. I told him to share his knowledge and write an e-book 😂

Dollie

In the few years I've had sex I don't think I have ever squirted.

Like above, I don't think I'm a squirter. In fact I'd rather do other things than be pussy licked. I learned to take it but intercourse and boobycourse are more fun.

I'm not the boss so I do what I'm told within reason.

Licking Her Pussy...

Actually, some women enjoy the extra stimulation of male facial roughness between their legs.
When a certain lady of my acquaintance texts for me to come around, and specifies that I don't shave, I know that I'm gratefully in for some glorious oral sexual treats...

He said he thoroughly enjoyed it and is always pleased when I squirt for him. I told him to share his knowledge and write an e-book 😂

Swallowing her cum my the mouthful .... a bit of a fetish. I might need help and encouragement the first time. Either by being held close to ensure to last second retreat, or being mounted and ridden til that last glorious moment. Unfortunately when that moment draws close inevitably there is a request for stimulation from another body part... and that usually ends my enthusiasm. Ladies, demand yiur right to experience your body's ability for multiple orgasms!

Back