Do you like to be watched as you pleasure yourself?

depending on the audience yes I do, so long as they realize and accept that it's not an invitation to anything else unless I specifically invite them to do more
 
In my younger days, I use to do it on cam for a few ladies. I always got a kick out of it. I think I'd like to do it again, but have never got the courage to do so.
 
I think I'd like it. I've done it before but that was a long time ago. Definitely need the right person.
 
Yes.

(That was all I wanted to say, but apparently all messages have to be at least five characters long, so now I've typed all this out, all in support of that simple, clear, "Yes.")
 
I'm just repeating myself here, but yes, for the right person, try holding me back
 
Just the Other Day

Hotel room with my wife. We had a great session the morning before and the next morning she wasn’t quite in the mood. Not to go without, I was not going to go without and so when I was hard I put on a Tenga Egg and got started. She helped out a little but I had to show her the “technique” to use. I only recently introduced the eggs to our relationship. I explained to her that they were best if used like a mouth on the head rather than pulled and stretched on the shaft. To sum it up, I took over while she watched.
 
Back
Top