How many guys want to watch your wife suck another mans fat cock

Woher mans fat cock?uld you like to watch your wife suck a not

  • Yes

    Votes: 563 74.1%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 53 7.0%
  • I sometimes think about it.

    Votes: 70 9.2%
  • No

    Votes: 85 11.2%

  • Total voters
    760
What about teasing?

My ex lover and I fantasized a lot about me randomly going down on strangers, at a bar or whever and getting them to the point of cumming, and then walking out. Leaving the sorry guy there to crave me.
Mean I know, but there was something sexy about using someone like that and then going home to your lover for the real show.
 
What about teasing?

My ex lover and I fantasized a lot about me randomly going down on strangers, at a bar or whever and getting them to the point of cumming, and then walking out. Leaving the sorry guy there to crave me.
Mean I know, but there was something sexy about using someone like that and then going home to your lover for the real show.

OMG... OMG!.... OMG!!!!

that is sooooo HOT!

need to ask my WIFE if she would do that... :)
 
I'm more interested in seeing her pleasured by another guy than seeing her pleasure him. But I get it.
 
D & J

I've always wanted her to have another guy with or without me there. She always said that she could never do anything like that. Little did she know that I already knew that she was always sucking or fucking either a white or black guy. I took this for several years until I just threw her out. Honesty is always best. We could have had a great time.
 
I've watched her with other guys, and there's nothing like it. The look on her face when she first sees his cock is like watching a kid in a candy store. Seeing the pure pleasure on her face when he fills her mouth with his cum, or the sheer surprise on her face when he slips his cock out of her pussy and straight into her ass. I just love to sit back and watch her have fun.
 
I am lucky! My husband has helped me be able to do this!!

I have gotten to suck a few cocks since we've been married! Only lack of partners has kept me from sucking more! lol! As It can't be just anyone! We are a little choosy! ;)

But sooo fun to explore a new cock and taste it and feel it down my throat and then to eat all the cum as it erupts in my mouth! Later the hubby and I have a fuck fest and reminisce of the fun..

sigh! :) good times!
I've wanted this a long time but we are choosy also world69peace. Its really all that's prevented it from happening other than years ago very early in our marriage with my best friend. Well that's not totally accurate she found a young man that suited her tastes at the grange fair last summer when she went alone on the hunt for a young man sporting a nine incher but after meeting with him later to discuss her proposal she found that he was from very near our home town and I wasn't comfortable with that. Its too close to home. I don't want her labeled a cocksucker or exposed to those who wouldn't understand.
 
My wife...

I know for sure at least one other man has had sex with my wife. She developed an attraction to this certain guy and he eventually took her to a hotel. Unfortunately I never got any details of her tryst. But I know my wife and she'd definitely want to please him so I'm sure she sucked his cock. And I certainly hope he ate her pussy as well as I know she loves that.

Now I'd love to see her suck another cock. Then he strips her naked, takes her up to our bedroom and fucks her!
 
At last count there were 23 guys who'd like to watch my wife suck another guys fat cock. Problem is we haven't got enough chairs or a room big enough for that many watchers.
 
Would love to see her suck off other guys. She gets really into her blowjobs, and most always cums while she's sucking.
 
Yes I would, and yes she most definitely HAS!

Shawna has had several guys over for "playtime!" I like to watch, video it, and participate in the end. We post to several sites. Xvideo is our primary, look under Shawna Grove. Anyway,... yes Shawna likes sucking cocks very much and has an old friend with a nice 8 incher that she very much prefers. I llike telling her to suck it after he fucks her ass, she's such a nasty girl, I LOVE IT!
 
Love it myself

I love to suck cocks and hubby loves to be around and watch....especially like them after they have fucked my pussy......that added flavor mixed with their cum or precum juices is so hot....yes I love how I taste too.



Hot Wife
 
I have never been in a relationship/ married to a woman

who would ever even consider it

:-(

i would love to tho
 
Back
Top