The New Secretary

ToolmanTim

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Posts
701
Thomas MacGuinness, Mac to his friends, at 29 years old, was the youngest vice president at his company. He was a big man who kept in shape. He played football in college and never let his body go to pot. His black hair was kept short and his blue eyes were natural, not contacts. He dressed in fine suits and looked damn intimidating.

Mac had worked hard to become a vice president and earned every promotion. Now his day consisted of reading a few reports, meeting with his subordinates and keeping everything running smoothly in his department. He only made one or two decisions in a month, but each of those decisions signified millions of dollars, and affected hundreds, sometimes thousands of people.

Which was a fancy way of saying his days were fairly empty. What Mac did was important, but it only took up three to four hours a day. He had taken up a few hobbies to bide his time at work.

What had been on his mind for awhile now was his lineage. Mac wanted a son. Maybe a daughter too, but definitely a son. He had divorced last year over this issue. His wife was infertile. When she found out, she was devastated. They had been trying hard for the last five years, trying everything from fertility drugs to in-vitro fertilization. Nothing had worked, and she had left.

It had been a relatively amicable split. They had talked a few times since, and while there had been a great deal of emotion and blame a year ago, things had calmed down. There was no chance of reconciliation.

Mac had come up with his own plan. He would hire a surrogate. Not just a surrogate, but a girl he could use as a sex slave, a release valve. He had his eye on the new girl in the secretary pool.

He wrote the new secretary a short email. "Come see me at 10:30 - Thomas MacGuinness"
 
Lily Lane stared at her monitor in wide-eyed terror. This cannot be good. Mr. MacGuiness has never sent an email so vague. It usually had precise instructions along with it. She’d ask the other secretaries if she should be worried, but none of them had warmed up to her. The only people in the office that had warmed to her seemed to be leering men. Several of them had even asked her out. She just shyly refused them. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to go out with any of them. She was just didn’t want to give herself a bad reputation around the office.

At 19, Lily way the youngest in the office. It didn’t help that she was petite and beautiful. She was 5’6” with large-ish perky breasts, an upside down heart shaped rounded ass, fiery red hair, almost amber colored eyes, creamy skin, and full lips. She, also, kept doing everything wrong. She continuously jammed the copier, misplaced files, dropped calls, etc. she was pretty sure she’s only gotten and kept the job because of her looks.

She cursed herself for putting a delay on going to college. She could have went right after high school, but she’s had a boyfriend of 4 years that convinced her to wait and just stay with him. She found out he’s been cheating on her for a year a few months after graduation. He claimed it was because she wouldn’t have sex with him.

She closed her email and continued to work while she nervously awaited 10:30.
 
As the clock struck half past ten, Mac was engaged in writing an email. Sarah Siwanowitz, one of the people in his division, had written him a status report. He had read through it and was writing up a response, going through the report point by point, asking questions and voicing his concerns. He didn't look up from his computer when there was a knock on the door, he just said, "Come in."

"Give me a minute," Mac said as he typed, "I need to finish this thought. Have a seat."

It took about a minute for him to bring it all together. Mac hit send, closed his eyes, took a breath, held it, and let it out. He looked across the desk at the girl.

She was very attractive. Red haired, nice full breasts, great shape. She would do quite well, from a genetic stand point. Plus, she turned him on. He had seen her around the office for awhile now and had fantasized about her.

"I suppose you are wondering why I asked you here today. I can assure you this meeting is not of a disciplinary nature. In fact, it isn't about this job. I am considering hiring you for a second position working for me privately, in addition to your current position. Is that something you would be interested in?"
 
Lily couldn’t believe what she was hearing. It was honest to god good news. She was so relieved. She let out a long breath she didn’t realize she’d been holding, and swayed slightly. She really expected to hear ‘your fired’.

Another job would get her closer to going to college and getting away from this city. Would it be something she could do? Her secretarial skills were very questionable. She would have to work directly with him too. That could be tricky. Every time she saw him in the office, she had to look away. It wasn’t because he was unappealing. Quite the opposite. It was because he held an air of power about him that made her quiver. He was a lot older than her, but still so young. The other secretaries would talk about fantasies with him. Men and women both seemed to grovel at his feet. How could she work closely with someone that made her feel so week.

She finally managed to open her mouth. ‘You...want me for another job? Would it be something I can do?’
 
‘You...want me for another job? Would it be something I can do?’

At Lilly's question a series of images flooded through Mac's head. Her looking up at him from between his legs as he sat in this chair with his dick in her mouth. Lilly bent over his desk as he pounded her hard from behind. His cock between her tits, her face covered in his cum. His shaft against her nose as she sucked on his balls. Her naked, masturbating for him. Her tits and red hair bouncing in his face as they fucked.

Mac took a breath and cleared his throat, trying to banish the images from his head.

"Oh yes Lilly. I'm sure you are qualified."

Mac opened a desk drawer, pulled out a piece of paper and slid it across the desk. He considered standing up and handing it to her, but the growing tent in his pants made that seem like a bad idea, for now.

"This is a non disclosure agreement. Read it over and sign it. This job is of a personal nature, and I would like to keep it private. Once you sign that, I will explain the nature of the position."
 
Still disbelieving the way this meeting had gone, Lilly took a deep breath and closed the distance to the desk in shaky steps. She picked up the papers and made eye contact as she did. She took a step back and quickly turned her eyes to the papers as her cheeks turned pink.

It took Lily a bit to read through them. She had to reread it several times. She didn’t really understand most of the wording. What she gathered said she couldn’t tell anyone of this meeting, the job offer/description, or the actual job itself if she accepted it. She could only discuss it with Mr. MacGuiness and/or his lawyers. It seemed fairly standard. Well, she guessed it was standard anyway. At this point, she was so curious about the job she’d sign anything.

Lily stepped towards the desk to get a pen. Still on shaky legs, she fell towards it instead. She slammed her hands down on the desk barely avoiding going face first into it. The dark green fabric of her button down shirt was already stretched taut from her ample chest. The action only made buttons pop exposing a good amount of cleavage and black lace bra to Mr. MacGuiness.

Lily stood up fast. She was completely mortified. ‘I’m so sorry, Mr. MacGuiness.’ Her bottom lip quivered as she said it.
 
While Lilly perused the non disclosure agreement, Mac perused Lilly. He let his mind wander.

Her skin was creamy white, would his cum be whiter than that, or translucent on her skin? Would he never find out because she was so eager to eat it all? Unlikely, but it was his fantasy, why not?

What would those lips feel like to kiss? To feel them kissing all over his body? To feel on his cock and balls? To feel around his shaft as he wrapped his hands in her red hair to hold her steady as he fucked her mouth, her throat. Did she like to swallow, or was she a money shot kind of girl?

Her breasts. That green blouse was so tight, her breasts couldn't help but catch the eye. What was it about tits that was so great? Mac didn't know, but he didn't really care either. Boobs are amazing. Lilly's wer e perky and large enough to wrap around his dick. That was key. He wondered what type of nipples she had, how big they were.

Lilly started to move so Mac pulled his gaze away, not wanting to get caught just yet. After she'd agreed to the position he could ogle her as much as he wanted. She would be his to use, however, whenever he wanted.

Suddenly she's bent over his desk, her round ass pushed out behind her, her hands on his desk, her shirt open, tits in his face. For a full beat she didnt move and he just stared at those two perfect orbs, encased in black lace, her perfume filling his nostrils. His cock thronged in his pants. He wanted her.

She apologized, clearly mortified.

"It's fine Lilly," Mac smiled at her in a confident manner, "Accidents happen. I can assure you, I have seen the naked female breast before. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

He wondered if she would think he was reassuring her or hitting on her? Mac wasn't sure himself.

"I will send for another blouse after our meeting is over, so you can discard that one." Mac meant she could get rid of the blouse when the new one arrived. Lilly was so nervous that he wondered if she would take it as a command to strip for him?

"In the meantime, you have a document to sign before we can proceed."

Mac stood, and handed Lilly a pen. He didn't consider that by standing he was exposing the large tent in his pants to the 19 year old across from him.
 
Lily couldn’t believe how nice Mr. MacGuiness was being. She had thought the worst only to receive kind and helpful words.

She leaned in to take the offered pen from him. Completely forgetting to continue holding her shirt closed as she did so. Her fingers brushed against his as she grasped the pen. She dropped her eyes a bit flustered by it only to become more flustered as she noticed the large tent in his pants. By the strain of his pants, she could only assume that it was quite large.

Her breasts tightened the longer she thought about his large tent. Her body started to tingle in areas she’d rather not think about before she snapped back.

She quickly put pen to paper while hoping there wasn’t drool on chin. She signed in all the various places. The pen was offered back as she bit her lip slightly and stared at his tent again.
 
Mac watched Lilly staring at his cock. It was hard not to notice her staring, as her focus made her seem oblivious to the world. This gave Mac the opportunity to get a longer look at her exposed cleavage. He imagined what fantasies were travelling through her head.

Yes, she would do nicely.

Mac took the pen from her, then the DNA paperwork. He allowed her to stare at his cock for awhile longer. He found he enjoyed the attention. Finally he cleared his throat.

"Thank you for signing the NDA, Miss Lane. I would like to again assure you that whether you take this job or not, your current position is not in jeopardy as long as you keep what I am about to tell you private."

Mac leaned his shoulders back and his hips forward, making the fabic of his pants tighten up, and putting his growing bulge prominently on display.

"I want a son, Miss Lane. I am divorced and not interested in remarrying. I have decided to hire a surrogate, and I want to start with you."

He paused and let those words sink in. He wanted to see her reaction before he continued.
 
Lily slowly snapped back to reality. ‘W-w-what?’ She stumbled over the word. Surrogate? She’d never even been close to being pregnant. Now he wanted her to carry a baby. A baby she would have to give up. Would it be hers at all? Would her egg be used? How much would she be paid? So many questions were running through her mind. The only question she could manage to utter was ‘would implantation hurt? I’m not sure how it’s done.’
 
Mac laughed out loud at the question, a hearty belly laugh that filled the room. He certainly didn't intend to embarrass the girl, but he hadn't expected that response. He pulled himself together after he finished his laugh and took a deep breath, a huge grin on his face.

"I'm sorry Miss Lane, but that never even occurred to me. Why would I pay for implantation when my delivery system works just fine?"

He paused, taking another deep breath, letting it put slowly, regaining his composure. He opened the desk drawer again, pulled out the contract which was much thicker than the DNA had been, closed the drawer and dropped the contract on the desk.

"To be utterly clear, if you take this job then I will be impregnating you via sex. We will be having sex with me at least once a day. Probably more often. I have a very strong sex drive and you will be meeting that need. You will be consenting in advance to have sex, exclusively with me, whenever, wherever, and however I ask. A room will be provided for you in my home, but expect to sleep in my bed after being thoroughly used every night."

Standing across from her, he deliberately moved his gaze from her face to her breasts. He had spoken very matter-of-factly. His voice dropped an octave and took on a bit of a growl when he spoke next.

"You will become my sexual servant. A sex slave. A private slut. A piece of fuck meat used for my pleasure. I will have you, now, here, in this office. Your pussy will be filled with my cum for the rest of the day, your body plastered in it, under your clothes as you walk around, doing your job. Everyone else will think you're just a secretary, but you and I will know that you're my who're, my cum slut, mine and mine alone."
 
Last edited:
Lilly’s world went still. Why her? It didn’t make any sense. There were plenty better for the job. She’d never even had sex. That’s why her boyfriend cheated on her. A baby. Carry a baby...

Then there was him. The thought of being full of him. Of being his. Every inch of her was on fire from the thought. She could feel her modest panties becoming heavy with wetness.

She wanted him. Her core burned with desire for him. She didn’t even know she’d desired him until he demanded she be hers. She wanted to feel every inch of him. To taste him. To have him dripping down her thighs. She needed to be his.

All she could think to do was breathlessly let out a ‘yes’. Turning her palms toward him and raising them in an unknowing sign of submission, she said ‘please’.
 
He should make her sign the contract first. Or have her take the pregnancy test that was in his desk drawer. He wanted to be sure she wasn't already pregnant before they started. These were fleeting thoughts in Mac's head.

Instead he locked eyes with her and held her gaze. After a beat he commanded her.

"Strip." That was it. No more, no less.

Mac kicked off his shoes, undid his pants and pushed down his pants and underwear in a single motion. He stepped out of it all and pushed it aside, under the desk, to the right, under the drawers, not where his feet went.

His dick stood free, straight out from his body. It bounced a bit and then hung there. It was thick, and long, covered in hair with two large balls hanging in the sack underneath it at it's base. The foreskin was just starting to retract, indicating that it was ready to play but could get bigger still. A drop of precum on the tip, just the eye exposed of the bulbous purple head, the slight curve in the shaft making it look like his cock was looking up at Lilly.

That took less than a moment. His eyes never left Lilly for more than a split second that whole time. He was watching her intently, to catch everything she did.
 
Last edited:
Lily knew she shouldn’t obey. It was a completely ridiculous situation, but even as she thought this, she was slowly stepping out of her black patent kitten heels.

With her bare feet were on the scratchy carpet, she took a deep breath, slowly untucked the rest of her dark green button down, and unbuttoned the last 4 remaining buttons. She hesitated for 2 long seconds as she shrugged out of the top letting it drop to the floor while her eyes stayed focused on Mr. MacGuiness’ rather large cock. The drop of precum making her throb. She was hungry for that little drop.

Her black lacy sheer bra was now in full view. The achingly hard nipples were surrounded by large areolae. Her bra could barely contain her. She didn’t bother unzipping her skirt. She tugged hard and wiggles her hips furiously before letting it fall to her feet. Shapely legs and thighs were on display. Her heart shaped rear in modest boy short black panties. The panties had become so wet that her pussy appeared to be eating them. She reached around her back and unfastened her bra. Her large perky breasts bounced with effort. She slightly grazed her nipples with her finger tips as she slid it off. Her hands traveled down her stomach to her hips. Grabbing the sides of her panties, she started to tug them down. The wetness made it so she had to bend to spread her pussy a bit in order to easily take them off. Finally they were on the floor. She lifted back up letting her eyes hungrily fall back to his cock.
 
Watching Lilly strip had been a treat. She wasn't a professional, by any means, but she was clearly enjoying herself. Watching her try to undress while she stared at his cock was something else. Clearly she liked what she saw. Was it the length that turned her on, or the girth?

Tugging and wiggling out of the skirt made her breasts jump around. He could see her nipples fighting to get out of the constrictive clothing as her breasts bulged against the fabric with each shake of her hips. Her panties were soaked. Mac's cock throbbed at the sight of her cameltoe, the labia exposed by the moist fabric.

Soon he was going to be inside that. Deep inside her, making her scream out his name. Good thing the office was sound proofed.

She undid the bra and Mac imagined her breasts around his cock. Then she tried to take the panties off and couldn't. Her cunt was too wet. As soon as she broke the seal between pussy lips and fabric the room filled with her scent. Mac smiled.

"What an eager little cunt you have, slut. How badly do you want my cock inside of you?"

Mac sat down in his chair and tapped the top of the desk.

"Get that sweet little ass of yours up here, spread your legs nice and wide and show me what you've got, my horny living sex toy."

Mac pushed back away from the desk, giving Lilly room to sit on the desk, giving himself a better view and letting her see his massive cock, standing at attention.

"Masturbate for me. I want to see you cum, nice and hard."
 
Masturbate. Lily had never masturbated in front of anyone. She’d masturbated many times. Again, Common sense said to run screaming, but she only wanted to obey. Not to mention she was already so soaked. Her thighs were dripping. She wanted his cock to stretch her aching cunt so bad. She couldn’t bring herself to say the words out loud. All she could do was show him.

Lily slowly walked to the desk and turned around. She scooted her ass into the edge of the desk. Hesitating briefly to think about how to proceed. She put each foot shoulders width on the ledge. Making sure her knees were as far bent as they could go. That left her glistening cunt spread and exposed for Mr. MacGuiness’ viewing pleasure.

She bit her lip. She slid he hands to her breasts pushing them up and together. Then letting them drop to give a nice jiggle. She ran her hands down her stomach and let each hand continue to a thigh. The right hand continued to the her prickly pubic region. She winced as she felt it. It had been a week since she shaved there. Had she known...it would have been smooth. Shaking the thought away, she let her hand slowly run down her wet lips. A small shudder of need racking her body.

She closed her eyes, and a small moan escaped her lips as she forgot the room and escaped to herself.

Legs still spread she parted her lips even further with her left hand. She used her right hand to make small slow circles. Then faster. Moans start leaving her mouth a little louder. She lets the left hand take over on her clit and slides her right index finger to her eager hole. Sliding just the tip in and wiggling itself around. Slowly, she slides the whole finger in. Then she starts pumping the index finger in and out. Faster and faster while rubbing her clit faster.

Pleasure takes over, and she forgets everything. Her muscles tense and she throws back her head. She orgasms while her finger works away. Grabbing her left breast with her wet left hand and squeezing as she does so. She slips he middle finger in with her index finger. Pumping them furiously. Pinching a nipple and moaning loudly and without abandon. Her wetness is dripping down onto the desk.

Her body shakes with another orgasm, and her eyes flutter open to see Him standing there. Her eyes hungrily and immediately notice his cock.
 
Mac grabbed Lily's hips, pulled her to the edge of the desk, aimed up his cock with one hand, pushed the tip right up against her pussy, moved his hand back to her hip to hold her firmly in place and rammed on home, shaking the desk. Mac was a practiced hand at sex, so it took much longer to describe than the second or so it took for him to do.

"Fuck, you're tight," Mac said, looking down to see his cock wasn't all the way inside her. Granted, it was a large cock, but still, she had just cum twice. He should be further in than he was. Either she was really small, or...

"You're a virgin, aren't you, Lily?"

While waiting for her answer, his cock inside her, he moved one of her hands to her clit, the other hand to her breast. He took the other breast in his hand, squeezing it and pinching the nipple, his other hand still on her hip.

"You came twice for me already, my slut. Do you want to come a third time? Squirting all over my cock, like a good fuck toy? Do you masturbate often, my slut? Do you fantasize about being used, like a fuck toy? Having a master who uses you completely, for his pleasure, who rewards you with cum? Is that what you want Lily? Do you want my cum? Is that what gets you rubbing your cunt? The dream of cum? Of being used for your Master's pleasure? Of being nothing more than a living sex doll? Is that what makes you rub your clit with fury and abandon?"
 
Back
Top