Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

Few Ideas

Edit: Both ideas have takers! That was easy :)
 
Last edited:
Looking for a female for following ideas... If you are interested in any of the ideas below, PM me. I prefer to play via Thread or PM.

1: A business woman is looking to make some changes in her life so she hires a life coach. The man she hires slowly changes her from a successful business woman into his own sex slave.
-----------------
2: An 18 year old believes she is God's gift to man. She's always gotten her way. Her parents have given her everything she's ever wanted including padded bras and padded panties. She dyes her hair and fake tans. Her parents are sick of her being a brat so they hire an expert at taking rich spoiled brats and turning them into well behaved young women who know how to treat everyone with respect. He takes everything away from her and rebuilds her into what would be his perfect wife.
--------------------
3: A successful business woman has a secret. She want to be used as a sex slave. She finds out about a man who takes woman like her and gives them a weekend 'vacation' from there normal lives. He 'kidnaps' them and takes them to his place in the woods. There he chains her up, spanks her, 'rapes' her, and keeps her in a small room with just a toilet, a sink, and a small cot. She agrees to go on a 'vacation' with him and at the end she doesn't want to go home she wants to stay with him.
---------------
4: A woman is blackmailed into becoming her boss' sex slave after he finds out that she has been stealing from the company.
---------------
5: A woman is forced to become a sex slave after she is caught breaking into a man's home.
-----------------
6: A woman is a complete bitch to every one. She pushes one of her employees over the edge, he rapes her and then blackmails her into giving him everything including her body.
-----------------
7: Everyday she rides the train, the same one he does, everyday she stands in the exact same place and every day he puts his hands on her. Feeling up her breasts and touching her pussy over her clothes. She never says a word, never screams or protests. Simply holds her tongue from moaning and leans against his strong form... Day after day of this is driving him crazy, each time they go their separate ways at the same station. But his urges become too much, one day after they exit the train he takes her hand and leads her away, she doesn't fight or protest.. He knows she wants it too.
------------------
8: A middle aged man comes across a teenage girl living on the streets, around sixteen or seventeen. He wants only to help her out and find her a shelter. But eventually he choose to offer her the chance to live in his house, as long as she enrolls in school and behaves herself. Overtime the two start to fall in love.
--------------
9: A real estate agent is raped while showing a house to what she thinks is a potential buyer
-------------
10: A man kidnaps a woman and keeps her in a small cell of a room. He says noting to her and feeds her nothing but chicken soup. The woman craves human contact of some kind and because of the lack of communication she eventual breaks and becomes the man's willing sex slave.
------------
11: A rich man has moved to the mountains to enjoy a more quiet slower pace of life. He built a nice cabin in the woods with all the latest appliances and electronics. But, he grew some of his food and raised chickens. After about a year he realizes he misses female companionship. But instead of finding a girl who would be willing to give up the city life for a somewhat more rural life. He decides to kidnap a successful, strong business woman and make her his wife and the mother of his children
--------------
12: A group of women get lost and they find a nice man to help them. The girls learn that the man isn't there to help then he's there to enslave them and make them his new harem of wives.
--------------
13: A Heiress is kidnapped by a man who was screwed by her father on a business deal. The man kidnaps her to make her father pay and he makes her his sex slave.
--------------------
14: A woman gives up her high pressure life in the city to move to the mountains to be the "wife" of a man she met online and has never met in person. She agrees to do whatever he tells her to do and be the mother of his children.
-----------------
15: A woman is down on her luck. She lost a good paying job and to sell almost everything and the only job she could get was becoming a stripper. A man comes in the club she works in one night and sees her dancing. He can tell from looking at her that see doesn't belong there, she's a woman who's used to the finer things in life.

He asks to have a private dance with her, but instead of having her dance he talks to her. He offers to give her a job as his personal assistant/submissive lover. She will moves into his house and treats her to a life she could only imagine.
-----------------
16: In a world similar to ours, there are three classes, The Upper Class, the Lower Class and slaves. The world appears normal as people in the Upper and Lower Classes go about their daily lives, the slaves go unseen because they serve only the Upper Class. Once a year, anyone from the Upper Class can choose to take anyone from the Lower Class and make them their slave.

A man is a member of the Upper Class, he was once a businessman but got sick of life in the city so he moved up to the mountains for a more peaceful life. After a year or so, he missed having female companionship so he goes to the city a month or so be for the date to find a woman to take as his wife and to be the mother of his children. The woman he chooses is a successful business woman who is just on the outside of being in the Upper Class. Her business is doing well and she is close to reaching the threshold for receiving membership in the Upper Class. She thinks she's untouchable because of how close she is... But, her dreams are dashed when she is taken by the man.
--------------------
17: One night a man, who's wife died a few years ago, is woken up by someone pounding on his front door. At the door he finds a naked woman, begging to be let in, she says she was kidnapped and that her kidnapper is after her. Just then, a car screeches to a halt outside. He quickly lets her in and tells her to get upstairs to his bedroom lock the door and call 911. The man who kidnapped her try to force there way in but the man is able to take care of the kidnapper without killing him, just as the police arrive. The EMTs take the woman to the hospital and the police want to give the man recognition for saving the young woman's life. The man refuses saying he doesn't want to be hounded by the press, he just wants to be left alone.

A few days later, a woman in a nice business suit arrives at the man's door. He doesn't recognize her at first but after a moment or two he realizes that it was the woman he saved. She tells him that she's eternally grateful for what he did for her and would be willing to do anything to repay him for what he did for her...
 
Looking for someone to play one of the following...

1: A famous woman has a secret. She want to be used as a sex slave. She finds out about a man who takes woman like her and gives them a weekend 'vacation' from there normal lives. He 'kidnaps' them and takes them to his place in the woods. There he chains her up, spanks her, 'rapes' her, and keeps her in a small room with just a toilet, a sink, and a small cot. She agrees to go on a 'vacation' with him and at the end she doesn't want to go home. She wants to stay with him.
------------------------------
2: A man kidnaps a Female celebrity as she is leaving a red carpet event and keeps her in a small cell of a room. He says nothing to her and feeds her nothing but oatmeal and chicken soup. She craves human contact of some kind and because of the lack of communication she eventual breaks and becomes the man's willing sex slave.
------------------------------
3: In an alternate universe, if a movie loses a lot of money or a TV show fails, the female lead becomes the property of the studio or TV network. Then, her and everything she owned is sold at auction and she becomes the sex slave of her new owner
------------------------------
4: a female celebrity who get into a car accident on her way to a ski resort near Lake Tahoe. She's not hurt too badly. She has no cell service. A man who lives in the mountains finds her and her car and offers to help her. However it's late at night and there's a big blizzard about to come in, so she agrees to go with him to his cabin. That night they get snowed in to his cabin and it would be several weeks before they can get out again. Over the course of there time together they fall in love.
-------------------------

Here is a list of celebrities I would like to play with

Jennifer Morrison
iJustine
Jennifer Garner
Debby Ryan
Dove Cameron
Demi Lovato
Victoria Justice
Bridgit Mendler
Ashley Tisdale
Emily Osment

If there is a celebrity you would like to play or if you would like to play an OC who is famous let me know. I prefer threads but will do PMs as well.
 
Free The Slaves

My idea is a rp that takes place in the era where slaves were taken by the white man, it takes place with my character who is a rich white woman. She hates people that take on slaves, she isn't like everyone else, her home have freed slaves staying with her. Every one of the freed slaves want to be there, they are taken care of. But one day a slave comes to her horribly hurt and passes out the second she finds him. She takes great care of him and does what she has to, in order to protect him. Thankfully her home is in a free zone meaning, if a slave finds her cannot be taken back. They will fall in love, have children perhaps its an open Idea.

Star Trek The Heart Breaker

There is a woman who is the youngest captain of the USS Heart Breaker, she is only 21 but she is a genius and have been tested out the ass to prove she could do it. However to make sure everything goes okay there is a Vulcan that will be her second in command, but he isn't as stuffy as most Vulcans can be. He looks to be in his 20's but he is 80 years old, his wife had died giving birth to his child who is still an infant. They fall for one another though it takes a while, he does have his infant with him and once he realizes she loves kids even if they are not from her. And his little one really takes to her. There will be action a lot of action and drama along with love and what not.

Devil Man

Now this story is about a devil with a human heart, which means the host then the devil or one creature he turns into a devil to kill ends up falling in love with a girl, but the problem is he has to find one compatible with him, someone that you wont be able to devour. But he finds a girl. And eventually he will find out about what he is. It will be a test if she can stand being with him.

PM if interested in any of these roles.
 
Last edited:
Bumping this Post

Feel free to message me again if I did not get back to you at some point! I've had a lot of success with this type of scenario, but I'm looking to start another one up again!

I'll get straight to it. I'm the popular girl whom everybody wants to be. I'm a beautiful dark brunette with hair flowing just past my shoulders. blue eyes. I've got small 34b breasts, yet a gorgeous tight ass that attracts all kinds of attention...especially when I'm wearing my skin tight jeans or yoga pants. Recently, I just graduated from high school and actually just moved into a new town to start my freshman year at a prestigious university. I plan on accomplishing many things. First, I'm going to make many new friends because like, what's not to like about me? I'll become a successful lawyer someday and make lots of money. And lastly, I'll marry somebody who promises to take care of me and spoil me often.

I'm looking for a man or woman whom might be looking to change the scenario mentioned above. Perhaps my character gets a little drunk at one of her first parties and does some things she should not have. She might be horrified to discover, for instance, that she performed oral sex on somebody since she got a text from a random number that has a set of pictures. Of course, she will be very compliant to work with some demands in order to save her ass from being labeled as a freshman slut. Perhaps she gradually loses more and more control until she essentially becomes completely helpless. Pm if you would be interested in playing.
 
Hello, I have been away for a long while and would like to get back into writing. Although right now, I only have time for one, maybe two, stories. I prefer to write in third person and would like to write replies that are more than three paragraphs long. I have several types of settings I can do but I do prefer modern type of stories.

So, let me know and let's get writing!

xoxo
WS
 
Hi, roleplayers!

Looking for co-writers for lesbian erotica, mainly centering around themes of BDSM, Non-Con, humiliation, straight girl used/turned, bimbofication, watersports and more.

It would be great to hear from anyone interested in these themes as I'd be delighted to craft a story together, am very flexible on theme and character. Also, given the themes involved, I should say that I'm happy to play the role of a dominant, submissive or switch, enabling you to play your own preference.

Below is one particular idea which gives an indication of my preferred themes:


The Diva’s Debut

Erica has always wanted to be a pro wrestler, loving the mixture of extreme athleticism and comedic play acting. Unfortunately for her, she gets her big break at a time when women’s wrestling is moving to an all-adult model. She finds that, all of a sudden, the outfits are more revealing, the holds more outrageous, and the victor gets to very publicly enjoy the loser. Regularly stripped and humiliated in the name of entertainment, Erica makes a surprising discovery; that she enjoys dishing out punishment as much as she hates taking it…...could use existing or fictional Divas for this one.
 
Holographic Love

In the universe of star trek on board a starship that has gone hundreds of thousands of light years, even though it is a young ship. The name of such ship was the USS Star Tracker. Their mission was to go through space live there, and unfortunately I never return to earth. This star cruiser has 15 shuttles 300 families and about a 1000 people on board. People of all ages are on this ship wanting to see nothing but space content, but there is one thing that no one thought about their doctor was a hologram that really didn't have a name, people called him doctor and he was nothing but a hologram but one young girl as the 10 years who is learning the ropes on how to command such a starship. She helped him become so much more human.

The problem, however, the holographic doctor heels love feels sorrow feels everything a human, conceal the girl he's fallen for does not know that he is in love with her, she's a great engineer who actually made him a mobile transmitter, which means he is not stuck just as sick bay or the holodeck he can go anywhere. Do anything. But now he wants to sample love and is afraid that the girl he's fallen in love with will not want him her name they call her on. The ship was Commander Rose Wolff.

Thing to find someone as your sentence. Such as I is something different, an idea I got from Voyager because the doctor fellow was 7 to 9 and I kind of like the idea, now you don't have to play the doctor you can play somebody else, you know you don't have to be the person that was in bladder, but my idea came from there if you're going to sodomie writing a lot since I like to write 3 paragraphs if I can feel free to PM me any questions I will answer them. And if you have anything that go for it

Or feel free to apply to it just let me know so I know to reply to it

Holographic Love


The Nemesis Project

The idea was born by watching resident evil 1 and 2 movie, the idea is where a couple lived in Raccoon City before it became corrupted and mutated by the dead. Sadly her fiancé protected her from being hurt by a Licker and he got cut but he hid it from her. Finally as men from the Raccoon City lab surrounded them he feels the mutation happen and as he began to turn into Nemesis he told her to run and he fought them. Once they were dead he manages to say that he loved her and if he could learn to control what he is becoming he will come back.

and he does, the thread opens up once the people are dead, they have a few moments together he fully turns in front of her so she knows if he comes back that she will know what he looks like. She will look for him but right before she is to be killed by zombies he finds her. He will be able to take human form for a while and is in complete control.

pm if interested in this one
 
Last edited:
Motherly Love

.

Hi,

I am looking for a literate female who is able and willing to play a mother-daughter situation where you are both the mother and the daughter.

It is a somewhat unusual situation but has scope for character buildup, sexual tension and the like.

The premise is that the daughter has something like Down's Syndrome. As such while she is popular and has friends, she has never dated. On top of that, she has a condition that means she is likely to die within a few years.

As a result of talking to her, possibly having seen her watching porn or similar, the mother is aware that her daughter is very much curious sexually...

This is where my character comes in. You decide to try and get my character to seduce her.. Ideas include

Am I her older brother?
Am I her older sister's boyfriend?
I'm a family friend.

One option is that I am a friend who, since she reached her 13th milestone, every year I take, as a keen amateur photographer take portraits of both the family group and in particular your daughter alone as you post them on your family blog. Over time I've become friendly to her, and it is clear that she reciprocates it. As such you ask me to seduce her...

Anyway, I appreciate it is somewhat unusual, but I hope someone is interested in developing this plot.


.
 
Considering writing an SRP (that I will get to finish this time!) and am looking for anyone who may be interested in the following:

The story will be about cheating - a woman who cheats on either her boyfriend, fiance, or husband (preferably one of the first two). It will not be a cuckold story in the sense most used on Lit (i.e. where her guy knows or catches them), and it won't involve her ultimately getting caught or having anything bad happen to her. In short, the fantasy of the story is for her to cheat and enjoy it. She will be in a happy relationship (rather than being bored by her guy or him not being good enough) and circumstances/the scenario/the guy(s) will lead her to cheat.

I like to write very long and detailed posts, and I especially like to write stories that are long and slow paced. I like to explore the build up and work my way to the sex, making sure to build the heat and eroticism to as high as it can beforehand. I also do not have a thing for people who are not in proportion with themselves (so, for example, women with tits significantly larger than their frames, and so on). So if these are not your thing, please don't ask.

Further, I cannot guarantee I will be on consistently, so sometimes I may post more than once and other times not for a while. I am fine to write with those who do the same. And I look for those who can write well. Knowing my style and work is important as how I write and what I write about is what I like, and I do not wish to write on other topics. So please make sure you check my stories (under the same name on Lit).

As for ideas I have a lot of them with various different scenarios, build ups, and numbers of people involved. I am also very happy to listen to ideas and decide on new ones! Finally, I do not mind if you decide not to write after discussion and I similarly may do the same - please keep this in mind.

Whether we write together or not, keep being naughty out there ;)
 
*record scratch* *freeze frame* Yeah, You're Probably Wondering How I Got Here...

I kiss her, roll off of her and look up at the ceiling fan spinning above us. Our breathing is heavy but nearly synchronized, and our bodies are lined with sweat.

"You know, I just washed these sheets yesterday," she tells me. "Now I'm probably going to have to do them again..."

I nudge her playfully. "You weren't worried about that 20 minutes ago."

She blushes.

"See?" I laugh.

"Stop it!" she cries out before pinching my arm. "I couldn't help it. Now get up."

We slowly roll out of the king-sized bed and stand up. I take a moment to admire her nude frame, just as she does to me before we start getting dressed again.

"So what are you doing the rest of the day?" she asks me as she wiggles into her skin-tight jeans.

I shrug and pull my T-shirt on. "Probably just hang out until tonight."

"Well, I have some shopping to do later, so I'll be out and about." She walks over to me and gives me a soft kiss on the lips. "But first, I have to fix myself up. You kinda made me look like a mess," she chuckles before kissing me again.

"Sorry," I blush.

"Oh, it was definitely worth it," she replies as she moves past me and into the bathroom, giving me a little shake of her ass. "Oh! Before I go, did you want anything for lunch?"

"I think I had enough to eat a little bit ago..."

I pause, then smile.

"...but thanks, Mom."

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

Yeah, you're probably wondering how I started fucking my own mother.

---

Hello, Lit!

I'm looking for a female partner to write this out with me!

I'd like to start from the beginning of the affair -- who initiated? How and where did it happen? What lengths do we have to take to hide it from the rest of the family? We can sort out all of this and more over PM.

But first, I'd like to ask that any potential partners make a commitment to have good spelling, grammar and punctuation. Nothing turns me off faster than textspeak, unless we're actually playing out a text conversation between the characters.

Also, in your first PM, please give me a description of your character. I prefer that she be in her mid-to-late 40s; the rest is up to you!

Please see my SRP for my likes and limits.

I think this will be a lot of fun, and I look forward to playing it out with you! Thanks for reading!
 
The Wolves Heart

My character is a human female with the ability to heal she stumbles upon a horrible sight, the sight is a pack of werewolves, hurt and all dying, but she does not know that they are werewolves and she heals them, which causes her to pass out. You play the leader of a pack. Your hundreds of years old but you look young you can look as young or old as you like. It does not matter. Everyone is grateful for her and the reason why they bring her back is because the elder of the pack says that she is a woven blood it is said a werewolf will come back a human with the ability to heal an ability that will pass on to any children she has. And that she is an ally than she could protect them from the hunters to some extent.

PM me if interest or reply to post

The Wolves Heart
 
Last edited:
Hey lit. Long time no see.

I just got dumped tonight. So feeling upset and really needing a distraction.

My poison are incest stories. I prefer being the sister or daughter. Basically right now I'm looking for some comfort and I'd like to get that through some smutty kinky well written role playing.

I'm probably gonna be up for a while so feel free to message me.
 
I'm wondering if there's any interest in joining a free form Generic fantasy RP via messenger or discord? I would be interested in ironing out any details with interested parties via PM.
 
I'm wondering if there's any interest in joining a free form Generic fantasy RP via messenger or discord? I would be interested in ironing out any details with interested parties via PM.
I would do this play by post, might even GM it.
 
Need a female writer

Looking for female writer for a story called " An odd pairing of roommates "
I put my characters backstory up, it's basically older guy young girl (18) go off to college
PM if interested
 
Back after a long 6 month hiatus

I can barely believe that it's been this long, but after a six month hiatus, my urge to write has finally come back.

My normal poison usually involves me in a submissive/slave role to a Mistress, but I am actually looking to expand my horizons. I am looking to do a cheating thread where I took my co-writer to prom, in place of her boyfriend, because he couldn't get off work and thus couldn't do it himself. The two of them had a good time, and even ended up kissing at the end of the night, but didn't go any farther than that.

The two don't see each other for a several years, and really just sort of bump into each other, be it at a club, bar, karaoke, etc. The rest of what happens is up to my co-writer and I.

I do tend to write longer and more-detailed posts, but don't try to enforce any sort of post schedule for my partners. I am what I like to call a "gut instinct" poster. I can read the same post nine times and have no idea what I want to do. Then, something just clicks during the tenth read of the post, and I know exactly what I want to do.

I am naturally open to additional thread ideas, and would gladly welcome pm's from creative female writers.

~LD
 
I have tried several different scenarios and I've come to the conclusion that I'm not good at most of them.

What I like to do is play the tough female with a willing tough male partner.... I want to be an equal in the bedroom. I'm up to writing again if you're willing. Just let me know and send me a message. I have a few random ideas floating around in my head and my only trouble is getting them down into writing and then finding a willing partner.

Anyhoo, let me know, kthxbye

EDIT: Please, please, know the difference between THERE, THEIR and THEY'RE...
 
Last edited:
Love Of The Planet Of Apes

Id love to do a rp based on the planet of the apes movie and need to find someone to play Caesar but with a big twist to it. Caesar is a shape shifter so anything physical he would do with a woman would be as a human, his true form will always be the ape but he can blend in with humans, so the idea is for him having a human friend that was on his kinds side through and through but now he has fallen in love with this women , until one night he wants to make love to her so he creeps into her room as a human and since she did not know this about her friend she at first thinks she is being attacked but his eyes and voice never change. He lost his mate but not his children so he is trying to find a woman his children would accept maybe not as mom but as a friend.

Pm if interested
 
Back
Top