Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-21-2016, 09:55 PM   #76
SRP_lover19
Literotica Guru
 
SRP_lover19's Avatar
 
SRP_lover19 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: where dreams turn naughty and sexy.
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armphid View Post
"Thank you," he said as the receptionist walked away down the hall. She'd been welcoming but also very quiet, which didn't help his nerves at all. Kyle turned the key over in his hands a few times and then unlocked the door.

As he entered, he heard her voice and whipped his eyes up to see the mature beauty sitting in the chair. His breath caught in his throat as he drank in the sight if her. Amy was magnificent. "Yes, uh yes, ma'am."

His pulse had picked up as he stepped fully into the room and shut the door behind him. He didn't bother to look around and take in the room itself, his attention focused fully on the older beauty in front if him. "You look incredible, ma'am, if I may say so. Um, where did you want to start talking?" He took the nearest seat which happened to be on the bed.
"We do I have some rules in which you must follow. One you must call me mommy or something of the sort. Two you must do what I say when I say it. Three no matter what we are doing you are not in control no matter what it is." Amy said pausing to let them sink in a bit.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2016, 10:27 PM   #77
KaosuMakoKino
Your Most Beautiful Dream
 
KaosuMakoKino's Avatar
 
KaosuMakoKino is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,973
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Alyssa groaned softly as she rocked her hips up, instinctively pumping her stiff cock deep within Cynthia's pussy. "Mmmm, that feels good," she moaned lustfully.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Arashi groaned softly as he paused, unsure if he should move. When she didn't seem to be in pain, he started slowly pumping his hips, driving his thick cock deep within Misty's heat. A low shudder rippled through him at the feel of Cindy's lips against his own. His fingers brushed over Cindy's slick, wet skin before teasing her breast as his hips pumped slowly and steadily almost like a machine. "Would you prefer to be on top as I make you very happy and relaxed?" he said softly as he spoke, pausing between every other word to kiss Cindy deeply and passionately.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SRP_lover19 View Post
🚿💆💗💆🚿
__________________
💙👊👊💙👊👊💙
Christus faciem suam tibi et docebit vos.
{May Christ smile on you and guide you.}
——🎆👀🎆 ——


BDSM scores
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2016, 03:39 PM   #78
SRP_lover19
Literotica Guru
 
SRP_lover19's Avatar
 
SRP_lover19 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: where dreams turn naughty and sexy.
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireyIce View Post
Gregory took a moment to think if there was anything else that he was missing. After a moment, he decided that he wasn't. "No," he told her, "I think I'm good. What time should I be there in the morning?" he asked as he picked up his phone and sent a message to one of his friends. He was wondering if they wouldn't mind picking up the first part of his shift for the following morning.
"You can get there by 5pm because 5 is our cut off for check ins because the receptionist staff goes home." The receptionist said hopefully answering his question enough."
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2016, 05:48 PM   #79
Armphid
Crowned Sun
 
Armphid's Avatar
 
Armphid is offline
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In between failures
Posts: 9,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRP_lover19 View Post
"We do I have some rules in which you must follow. One you must call me mommy or something of the sort. Two you must do what I say when I say it. Three no matter what we are doing you are not in control no matter what it is." Amy said pausing to let them sink in a bit.
He didn't know how anyone would think she wasn't in charge of any place she walked into. She radiated confident authority. He was certain he wouldn't forget. And that she'd punish him if he did.

"I understand, Mommy." God, that was dirty! This woman was old enough to be his mother too. So perfect! So hot! "I'll obey you and do as you say, when you say. You're in charge from now on, not me. Um...would it be okay to ask questions or if there's something I would like?" He held up his hands. "I just want to make sure I follow Mommy's rules right."
__________________
"It's a shallow life that doesn't leave a few scars."--Garrison Keillor

"Nothing can happen unless you swing the bat." -- Haruko Haruhara
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2016, 07:04 PM   #80
FireyIce
That One Guy
 
FireyIce is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRP_lover19 View Post
"You can get there by 5pm because 5 is our cut off for check ins because the receptionist staff goes home." The receptionist said hopefully answering his question enough."
"Sounds good," Gregory replied as he found out there wasn't much of a time crunch he had to worry about. He hung up his phone as he saw a message with someone telling him that they would cover the first part of his shift he was worried about.

Once he got that taken care of, he went to find something nice to find for tomorrow. Though he was going to be pampered and taken care of, he wanted to still make a good impression. He found a pair of khaki pants and a light blue button up shirt that he figured would be good.

As the rest of the day progressed, he was anticipating what tomorrow was going to bring once he got there.
__________________
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts abolutely
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2016, 07:52 PM   #81
SRP_lover19
Literotica Guru
 
SRP_lover19's Avatar
 
SRP_lover19 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: where dreams turn naughty and sexy.
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosuMakoKino View Post
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Alyssa groaned softly as she rocked her hips up, instinctively pumping her stiff cock deep within Cynthia's pussy. "Mmmm, that feels good," she moaned lustfully.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Arashi groaned softly as he paused, unsure if he should move. When she didn't seem to be in pain, he started slowly pumping his hips, driving his thick cock deep within Misty's heat. A low shudder rippled through him at the feel of Cindy's lips against his own. His fingers brushed over Cindy's slick, wet skin before teasing her breast as his hips pumped slowly and steadily almost like a machine. "Would you prefer to be on top as I make you very happy and relaxed?" he said softly as he spoke, pausing between every other word to kiss Cindy deeply and passionately.


Trebaxus Tsukino room:
Cynthia answered between kisses if you arre talking to me no I want you on top so I can feel how hard you fuck." Misty could say anything she just moaned loudly as she thrusts herself back against his cock trying to get Arashi to fuck her harder and faster.

Alyssa room:
The room was filled with moans and yelps as the three way went on Lilly pulled Alyssa's hands to her pert breasts . Lilly thrusted herself harder into the futa as Cynthia began to bounce on Alyssa. The girls began to roughly play with the breasts they were playing with.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2016, 10:03 PM   #82
KaosuMakoKino
Your Most Beautiful Dream
 
KaosuMakoKino's Avatar
 
KaosuMakoKino is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,973
L
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Alyssa shuddered as she lightly tugged at Lilly's breasts and nipples even as her hips pumped faster. "I've the feeling this may be the start of one hell of a very fun friendship," she moaned lustfully.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Arashi smirked slightly as he pumped his hips faster into Misty's pussy. "What is your favorite way to do it?" his voice was a bit shy as he spoke. Admittedly, he loved hearing Misty's moans and cries of pleasure.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SRP_lover19 View Post
🚿💆💗💆🚿
__________________
💙👊👊💙👊👊💙
Christus faciem suam tibi et docebit vos.
{May Christ smile on you and guide you.}
——🎆👀🎆 ——


BDSM scores
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2016, 01:04 AM   #83
SRP_lover19
Literotica Guru
 
SRP_lover19's Avatar
 
SRP_lover19 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: where dreams turn naughty and sexy.
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireyIce View Post
"Sounds good," Gregory replied as he found out there wasn't much of a time crunch he had to worry about. He hung up his phone as he saw a message with someone telling him that they would cover the first part of his shift he was worried about.

Once he got that taken care of, he went to find something nice to find for tomorrow. Though he was going to be pampered and taken care of, he wanted to still make a good impression. He found a pair of khaki pants and a light blue button up shirt that he figured would be good.

As the rest of the day progressed, he was anticipating what tomorrow was going to bring once he got there.
Amy waited in the receptionist area for her client. She sat there in her black shorts that were short but still modest and a tight fitting blue shirt. She was a bit nervous about her client though she had sex with many she still worried about what they would think of her.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2016, 01:14 AM   #84
FireyIce
That One Guy
 
FireyIce is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRP_lover19 View Post
Amy waited in the receptionist area for her client. She sat there in her black shorts that were short but still modest and a tight fitting blue shirt. She was a bit nervous about her client though she had sex with many she still worried about what they would think of her.
Gregory showed up fairly early as he didn’t want to miss out on the experience. Once he arrived, he went to the front desk and checked in. “Hey there. I’m Gregory, I have an appointment with Amy,” he mentioned with a slight sense of nervousness.

Once he made his introduction he looked over from the receptionist and saw Amy. He walked over and greeted her. “Hi, Amy,” he said, “I’m Gregory. You can just call me Greg if you’d like though,” he offered as he tried not to stare too much at her. “So, how are we going to start out the day?” Gregory asked, not sure of how this place was ran.
__________________
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts abolutely
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2016, 01:16 AM   #85
SRP_lover19
Literotica Guru
 
SRP_lover19's Avatar
 
SRP_lover19 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: where dreams turn naughty and sexy.
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armphid View Post
He didn't know how anyone would think she wasn't in charge of any place she walked into. She radiated confident authority. He was certain he wouldn't forget. And that she'd punish him if he did.

"I understand, Mommy." God, that was dirty! This woman was old enough to be his mother too. So perfect! So hot! "I'll obey you and do as you say, when you say. You're in charge from now on, not me. Um...would it be okay to ask questions or if there's something I would like?" He held up his hands. "I just want to make sure I follow Mommy's rules right."
"You can tell mommy anything that you like as long as you don't command it. Mommy wants to make sure her baby is happy. Now sit on mommy's lap darling." She said getting up pulling him off of the bed forcing him to sit on her lap.

"Mommy hears that you are a virgin and doesn't know anything about how to truly pleasure a woman. The first thing that I am going to teach you is to eat pussy and I plan on doing that by sitting on your face. Then you will learn how to worship my breast then the rest of my body." She said to him her hand resting on his crotch.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2016, 01:27 AM   #86
SRP_lover19
Literotica Guru
 
SRP_lover19's Avatar
 
SRP_lover19 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: where dreams turn naughty and sexy.
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosuMakoKino View Post
L
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Alyssa shuddered as she lightly tugged at Lilly's breasts and nipples even as her hips pumped faster. "I've the feeling this may be the start of one hell of a very fun friendship," she moaned lustfully.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Arashi smirked slightly as he pumped his hips faster into Misty's pussy. "What is your favorite way to do it?" his voice was a bit shy as he spoke. Admittedly, he loved hearing Misty's moans and cries of pleasure.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:
Misty began to moan wildly and loudly as Arashi started to fuck her hard. The sounds of wet flesh began to fill the shower. Cindy continued to kiss him as she grabbed his bottom giving it as squeeze.

Alyssa room:

Both girls were unable to answer or say anything because they could only moan out in pleasure. Cynthia body began to tense up and in seconds she came hard spray her cum all over Alyssa and Lilly. Lilly began to thrust in harder till she heard skin smack skin.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2016, 08:38 AM   #87
KaosuMakoKino
Your Most Beautiful Dream
 
KaosuMakoKino's Avatar
 
KaosuMakoKino is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,973
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Alyssa yelped and moaned loudly as she kept her hips pumping. "Harder," she moaned lustfully to Lilly even as she felt Cynthia's pussy convulsing over her cock.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Arashi jumped in surprise, his hips pumping his stiff cock deeper and faster. He curled his arm around Cindy's waist, his thumb teasing her pussy in short flicking movements as he kissed her deeply.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SRP_lover19 View Post
🚿💆💗💆🚿
__________________
💙👊👊💙👊👊💙
Christus faciem suam tibi et docebit vos.
{May Christ smile on you and guide you.}
——🎆👀🎆 ——


BDSM scores
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2016, 08:50 AM   #88
Armphid
Crowned Sun
 
Armphid's Avatar
 
Armphid is offline
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In between failures
Posts: 9,831
Kyle's Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRP_lover19 View Post
"You can tell mommy anything that you like as long as you don't command it. Mommy wants to make sure her baby is happy. Now sit on mommy's lap darling." She said getting up pulling him off of the bed forcing him to sit on her lap.

"Mommy hears that you are a virgin and doesn't know anything about how to truly pleasure a woman. The first thing that I am going to teach you is to eat pussy and I plan on doing that by sitting on your face. Then you will learn how to worship my breast then the rest of my body." She said to him her hand resting on his crotch.
He was a little surprised at how easily she pulled him onto her lap but he liked it. Her being physically dominant too was a major turn on and component of what he wanted. Kyle risked cuddling up against her on her lap, laying his head on her shoulder, his hands resting just below her ample breasts.

"Yes, Mommy, I am a virgin. Please, teach me how to make Mommy and other women happy." He gasped as her hand came to rest on his crotch; his cock was already hard in his pants and he knew she'd be able to feel it through the fabric. "I want to make you happy and make you cum a lot."
__________________
"It's a shallow life that doesn't leave a few scars."--Garrison Keillor

"Nothing can happen unless you swing the bat." -- Haruko Haruhara
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2016, 01:45 AM   #89
SRP_lover19
Literotica Guru
 
SRP_lover19's Avatar
 
SRP_lover19 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: where dreams turn naughty and sexy.
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireyIce View Post
Gregory showed up fairly early as he didn’t want to miss out on the experience. Once he arrived, he went to the front desk and checked in. “Hey there. I’m Gregory, I have an appointment with Amy,” he mentioned with a slight sense of nervousness.

Once he made his introduction he looked over from the receptionist and saw Amy. He walked over and greeted her. “Hi, Amy,” he said, “I’m Gregory. You can just call me Greg if you’d like though,” he offered as he tried not to stare too much at her. “So, how are we going to start out the day?” Gregory asked, not sure of how this place was ran.
Amy looked up and said to Gregory "we will start by taking your things to your room then you can decide what to do from there." She lead him to his room grabbing his key to the room on the way up. As they made there way to the room she said "you won't regret staying overnight because here we have the masseuse stay in the room with the clients." She opened the door to the large room but she remained quiet so that he can drink in the room.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2016, 01:51 AM   #90
SRP_lover19
Literotica Guru
 
SRP_lover19's Avatar
 
SRP_lover19 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: where dreams turn naughty and sexy.
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosuMakoKino View Post
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Alyssa yelped and moaned loudly as she kept her hips pumping. "Harder," she moaned lustfully to Lilly even as she felt Cynthia's pussy convulsing over her cock.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Arashi jumped in surprise, his hips pumping his stiff cock deeper and faster. He curled his arm around Cindy's waist, his thumb teasing her pussy in short flicking movements as he kissed her deeply.

Alyssa room:

Both girls were moaning loudly as Lilly picked up the fucking she was giving the beautiful futa girl. Cynthia could barely move and held on so she could ride out the bucking until Alyssa came in her.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Both girls started moaning wildly not able to control themselves anymore at the mercy of Arashi. Both girls could feel themselves start to go to the edge and Cindy collapsed falling against him as he rubbed her pussy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2016, 02:49 AM   #91
SRP_lover19
Literotica Guru
 
SRP_lover19's Avatar
 
SRP_lover19 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: where dreams turn naughty and sexy.
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armphid View Post
He was a little surprised at how easily she pulled him onto her lap but he liked it. Her being physically dominant too was a major turn on and component of what he wanted. Kyle risked cuddling up against her on her lap, laying his head on her shoulder, his hands resting just below her ample breasts.

"Yes, Mommy, I am a virgin. Please, teach me how to make Mommy and other women happy." He gasped as her hand came to rest on his crotch; his cock was already hard in his pants and he knew she'd be able to feel it through the fabric. "I want to make you happy and make you cum a lot."
Amy gave a chuckle before saying "don't worry dear you will make mommy cum a lot or get punished for it." She gave his cock a squeeze before she said "now dear I want you to get undressed." She sat there and waited for him to undress himself before she reached out playing with his cock and balls roughly. "It looks like someone is ready to go." She got up and stood in front of him taking off the one piece coreset leaving her thigh high stockings on.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2016, 11:01 AM   #92
KaosuMakoKino
Your Most Beautiful Dream
 
KaosuMakoKino's Avatar
 
KaosuMakoKino is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRP_lover19 View Post
Alyssa room:

Both girls were moaning loudly as Lilly picked up the fucking she was giving the beautiful futa girl. Cynthia could barely move and held on so she could ride out the bucking until Alyssa came in her.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Both girls started moaning wildly not able to control themselves anymore at the mercy of Arashi. Both girls could feel themselves start to go to the edge and Cindy collapsed falling against him as he rubbed her pussy.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Alyssa shuddered as she felt Cynthia tightening as the slapping sounded quite enjoyable, though this was really the first time she'd ever fucked someone while getting fucked herself. "Almost... there!!" she cried out, her pussy fluttering and clenching.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Arashi shifted his weight, his hips still pumping rapidly as he twisted in a way that would make a contortionist jealous and fixed his lips to Cindy's pussy, drinking down her fluids, finding them almost like lemonade as he kept licking, lengthening her near orgasm. "Let's fly as one," he said softly, his vocal vibrations rippling through Cindy's body as his hips pumped almost like a machine; he wondered if they'd noticed that he'd very subtly directed them to where a stool was, which Cindy was sitting on at the moment, enjoying her flavor as his hips kept pumping.
__________________
💙👊👊💙👊👊💙
Christus faciem suam tibi et docebit vos.
{May Christ smile on you and guide you.}
——🎆👀🎆 ——


BDSM scores
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2016, 12:05 PM   #93
Armphid
Crowned Sun
 
Armphid's Avatar
 
Armphid is offline
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In between failures
Posts: 9,831
Kyle's Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRP_lover19 View Post
Amy gave a chuckle before saying "don't worry dear you will make mommy cum a lot or get punished for it." She gave his cock a squeeze before she said "now dear I want you to get undressed." She sat there and waited for him to undress himself before she reached out playing with his cock and balls roughly. "It looks like someone is ready to go." She got up and stood in front of him taking off the one piece coreset leaving her thigh high stockings on.
He gasped at the squeeze but nodded, "Yes, Mommy." He slid off her lap and moved a few feet away. The teen knelt first to untie his shoes before slipping them and his socks off. Not sure where to put them, he slid them under the bed. His jacket went on a hook that was on the back of the door. Then he pulled his t-shirt off, exposing a body of slender, lean muscle that was defined and toned without being bulky. It took a bit of effort to tug his jeans down but the act also revealed that he had not worn any underwear today. His dick bounced free of his jeans, hard and nerdy. Pre already glistened on his head.

Her rough handling of his manhood and tackle sent a shiver up his back; a tingle of pleasure just tinged with pain. "Of course I'm ready," he said with a grin, "You look so sexy and so beautiful." He gazed in open awe at her body when she discarded her corset; his eyes taking in every inch of exposed lushness but lingering and returning to her huge breasts most of all. "Oh my God...you're...wow." His fingers twitched, aching to touch her. "You look amazing, everything I could want. Please, may I touch you, Mommy?"
__________________
"It's a shallow life that doesn't leave a few scars."--Garrison Keillor

"Nothing can happen unless you swing the bat." -- Haruko Haruhara
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2016, 07:53 PM   #94
SRP_lover19
Literotica Guru
 
SRP_lover19's Avatar
 
SRP_lover19 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: where dreams turn naughty and sexy.
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosuMakoKino View Post
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Alyssa shuddered as she felt Cynthia tightening as the slapping sounded quite enjoyable, though this was really the first time she'd ever fucked someone while getting fucked herself. "Almost... there!!" she cried out, her pussy fluttering and clenching.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Arashi shifted his weight, his hips still pumping rapidly as he twisted in a way that would make a contortionist jealous and fixed his lips to Cindy's pussy, drinking down her fluids, finding them almost like lemonade as he kept licking, lengthening her near orgasm. "Let's fly as one," he said softly, his vocal vibrations rippling through Cindy's body as his hips pumped almost like a machine; he wondered if they'd noticed that he'd very subtly directed them to where a stool was, which Cindy was sitting on at the moment, enjoying her flavor as his hips kept pumping.

Alyssa room:
Both girls were moaning out as they tried their best to get Alyssa to cum. They didn't know how long that the futa girl was going to last. The room was filled with moans and yelps as well as a wet slapping sound their skin makes as they fuck.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Both girls were moaning loudly as they were being pleasured and Cindy continued to moan as she felt Arashi lap up her juices. Misty wasn't able to hold it much longer abd she came hard gushing her juices all over the place. Her body shook as he continued to fuck her and with each thrust caused her shaking to start over again.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2016, 08:36 PM   #95
SRP_lover19
Literotica Guru
 
SRP_lover19's Avatar
 
SRP_lover19 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: where dreams turn naughty and sexy.
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armphid View Post
He gasped at the squeeze but nodded, "Yes, Mommy." He slid off her lap and moved a few feet away. The teen knelt first to untie his shoes before slipping them and his socks off. Not sure where to put them, he slid them under the bed. His jacket went on a hook that was on the back of the door. Then he pulled his t-shirt off, exposing a body of slender, lean muscle that was defined and toned without being bulky. It took a bit of effort to tug his jeans down but the act also revealed that he had not worn any underwear today. His dick bounced free of his jeans, hard and nerdy. Pre already glistened on his head.

Her rough handling of his manhood and tackle sent a shiver up his back; a tingle of pleasure just tinged with pain. "Of course I'm ready," he said with a grin, "You look so sexy and so beautiful." He gazed in open awe at her body when she discarded her corset; his eyes taking in every inch of exposed lushness but lingering and returning to her huge breasts most of all. "Oh my God...you're...wow." His fingers twitched, aching to touch her. "You look amazing, everything I could want. Please, may I touch you, Mommy?"
"Maybe after you eat me out and do a good job." Amy said as she continued to play with her little boy. She got up still holding him saying "now go lay on the bed so I can sit on your face." Once he laid down she straddled his face. "Let me see what skills if any you have first so just start licking my slit." She said lowering herself.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2016, 10:46 PM   #96
KaosuMakoKino
Your Most Beautiful Dream
 
KaosuMakoKino's Avatar
 
KaosuMakoKino is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,973
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Alyssa groaned as she felt her inner muscles clenching tightly around the toy as she felt herself blasting Cynthia's pussy thoroughly with a thick coating of sweet creamy cum. "Oh.... oh.... ooooh," she cried out, her pussy fluttering and clenching as her cries faded to throaty moans.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Arashi nibbled over Cindy's clit as he felt his balls tighten before he fired a thick, hearty coating of rich cum deep within Misty's heated pussy. He was very well aware that he lacked any sort of venereal disease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRP_lover19 View Post
Alyssa room:
Both girls were moaning out as they tried their best to get Alyssa to cum. They didn't know how long that the futa girl was going to last. The room was filled with moans and yelps as well as a wet slapping sound their skin makes as they fuck.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Both girls were moaning loudly as they were being pleasured and Cindy continued to moan as she felt Arashi lap up her juices. Misty wasn't able to hold it much longer abd she came hard gushing her juices all over the place. Her body shook as he continued to fuck her and with each thrust caused her shaking to start over again.
__________________
💙👊👊💙👊👊💙
Christus faciem suam tibi et docebit vos.
{May Christ smile on you and guide you.}
——🎆👀🎆 ——


BDSM scores
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2016, 05:55 PM   #97
SRP_lover19
Literotica Guru
 
SRP_lover19's Avatar
 
SRP_lover19 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: where dreams turn naughty and sexy.
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosuMakoKino View Post
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Alyssa groaned as she felt her inner muscles clenching tightly around the toy as she felt herself blasting Cynthia's pussy thoroughly with a thick coating of sweet creamy cum. "Oh.... oh.... ooooh," she cried out, her pussy fluttering and clenching as her cries faded to throaty moans.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Arashi nibbled over Cindy's clit as he felt his balls tighten before he fired a thick, hearty coating of rich cum deep within Misty's heated pussy. He was very well aware that he lacked any sort of venereal disease.
Alyssa room:

The girls collapsed on top of Alyssa panting heavily their body's still writhing in ecstasy and pleasure. They couldn't speak they came so hard in fact Cynthia body twitched from time to time.


Trebaxus Tsukino room:

The girls kept moaning out as they still felt Arashi pleasure them. Misty moaned louder when she felt him cum in her. Cindy couldn't help but shake from his tongue as he licked her dripping sex.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2016, 10:29 PM   #98
KaosuMakoKino
Your Most Beautiful Dream
 
KaosuMakoKino's Avatar
 
KaosuMakoKino is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,973
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Alyssa panted softly as she shivered at the feel Cynthia's body twitching on top of her. "Feeling relaxed yet?" she purred cheekily as she regained her breath.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Arashi chuckled as he pumped his hips a few more times before feeling himself slide from Misty's intense warmth as he kissed Cindy's inner thigh. "Now that we've gotten messy, we need to wash up thoroughly, I think," he quipped, breathing a bit hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRP_lover19 View Post
Alyssa room:

The girls collapsed on top of Alyssa panting heavily their body's still writhing in ecstasy and pleasure. They couldn't speak they came so hard in fact Cynthia body twitched from time to time.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

The girls kept moaning out as they still felt Arashi pleasure them. Misty moaned louder when she felt him cum in her. Cindy couldn't help but shake from his tongue as he licked her dripping sex.
__________________
💙👊👊💙👊👊💙
Christus faciem suam tibi et docebit vos.
{May Christ smile on you and guide you.}
——🎆👀🎆 ——


BDSM scores
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2016, 04:20 PM   #99
SRP_lover19
Literotica Guru
 
SRP_lover19's Avatar
 
SRP_lover19 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: where dreams turn naughty and sexy.
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosuMakoKino View Post
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Alyssa panted softly as she shivered at the feel Cynthia's body twitching on top of her. "Feeling relaxed yet?" she purred cheekily as she regained her breath.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Arashi chuckled as he pumped his hips a few more times before feeling himself slide from Misty's intense warmth as he kissed Cindy's inner thigh. "Now that we've gotten messy, we need to wash up thoroughly, I think," he quipped, breathing a bit hard.
Alyssa room:

Cynthia gave her a kiss before saying "We already were relaxed the real question is are you relaxed." Cynthia removed the futa from her pussy and moved up to straddle her head before asking "will you eat my cream filled pie?"


Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Both girls moved to hold Arashi and kiss his neck giving it a little nibble each time. They pressed themselves up against him tightly as they kissed him. Their hands rubbed over his body giving his firm bottom a squeeze on both cheeks.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2016, 05:01 PM   #100
KaosuMakoKino
Your Most Beautiful Dream
 
KaosuMakoKino's Avatar
 
KaosuMakoKino is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,973
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Alyssa smirked, highly amused. "Maybe Lilly would like to share with me?" she purred cheekily as she tilted her head, kissing Cynthia's inner thigh.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Arashi gasped softly as he shivered at Misty's breasts and fingers gliding over his skin as he also felt Cindy's body pressed against his own. He inhaled sharply before he exhaled softly, very aware that his cock was visibly twitching and hard again. He groaned softly as he felt both beautiful women feeling him up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRP_lover19 View Post
Alyssa room:

Cynthia gave her a kiss before saying "We already were relaxed the real question is are you relaxed." Cynthia removed the futa from her pussy and moved up to straddle her head before asking "will you eat my cream filled pie?"

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Both girls moved to hold Arashi and kiss his neck giving it a little nibble each time. They pressed themselves up against him tightly as they kissed him. Their hands rubbed over his body giving his firm bottom a squeeze on both cheeks.
__________________
💙👊👊💙👊👊💙
Christus faciem suam tibi et docebit vos.
{May Christ smile on you and guide you.}
——🎆👀🎆 ——


BDSM scores
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:33 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.