Man gets flung into a women only future.

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Man suddenly finds himself teleported to a future Earth where only women exist. Upon arrival, man is told he is there to demonstrate the folly of his sex and why its absence is a benefit to all of mankind.

Now of course, the old plot can be fun: guy proves his masculine wiles are still greatly appreciated by the women of the world and becomes its ruler...

But how about some twists?

1. If the leaders of the world were trying to pick a guy that would show the evils of men...they went with the absolute wrong guy: he's polite, pretty empathetic, and as an anthropologist is thrilled to see how a single gender society would work.

Possible twist:

a. Of course guy is extra thrilled because he is actually from the future where men have been safely reintegrated back into society and he's come to the point in time where a man showed up and women decided to start allowing men to be born again...wait a minute (self made man via paradox)

2. Guy was picked because he is as far from the ideal man in terms of conventional attractiveness. However, this actually makes the het and bi women even more interested in him as he's nothing like their books.

Or what if they didn't grab a guy?
3. Oops...the grabbed person gets an earful about how horrible men are and how they should be ashamed. Grabbed person is so pissed they strip on stage, call them out and heads home, altering the past so things change.

4. The disguised alien is amused by the speech. Their species thought their invasion was doomed to fail in the past but it seems history has forgotten them and now is the perfect time to strike.
 
While a small percentage of the population find him amusing and even fewer are willing to use him for pleasure as a bestial fetish, their 'traditional' forms of sex produce orgasms of greater intensity and reliability.
 
Back
Top