Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 08-31-2017, 06:26 PM   #176
Matt450
Really Experienced
 
Matt450 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kik: Matt450450 (females only)
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCurve View Post
I wonder how they glossed over the drop test for the military contract?
The trigger is different on the military one and Sig has already offered a fix to those guns. The military is not looking to go back to a .45, they are going with the sig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2017, 11:48 PM   #177
OTCurve
Literotica Guru
 
OTCurve's Avatar
 
OTCurve is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt450 View Post
The trigger is different on the military one and Sig has already offered a fix to those guns. The military is not looking to go back to a .45, they are going with the sig.
I'm glad Sig is stepping up. I hear good things about their 1911 line, too bad the military is stuck on 9mm.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2017, 12:30 PM   #178
alexalex77
Virgin
 
alexalex77 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 11
When it comes to picking a holster, ability to grip is a key factor. If your holster doesn’t give you the ability to have a total combat grip on your gun when it is drawn, you need a different holster. I know that from my own experience.

I've just found such a thing. Seems good if to wear a loose t-shirt, yeah?

Last edited by alexalex77 : 09-15-2017 at 12:42 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2017, 11:06 PM   #179
OTCurve
Literotica Guru
 
OTCurve's Avatar
 
OTCurve is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexalex77 View Post
When it comes to picking a holster, ability to grip is a key factor. If your holster doesn’t give you the ability to have a total combat grip on your gun when it is drawn, you need a different holster. I know that from my own experience.

I've just found such a thing. Seems good if to wear a loose t-shirt, yeah?
I agree, you should be ready when the barrel clears. High rise holsters work well, as do some shoulder holsters, though the latter have become less popular over time.

Just be careful, there have been incidents where sob holsters and the like combined with an accidental fall have caused some bad damage.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2017, 11:01 AM   #180
littlecordelera
Literotica Guru
 
littlecordelera's Avatar
 
littlecordelera is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 985
I wonder how Stephen Paddock carried his guns?
__________________
Helping Mrs. Culmer
https://www.literotica.com/s/helping-mrs-culmer
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2017, 12:00 PM   #181
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,811
I would wish this vile thread shut down. The How To... was never a place for this gun fetish nonsense.

Take your gun masturbation fantasies away from here.

If you seriously want people to believe you are responsible people then be responsible for how your exultations of all things guns may influence others who may not be so responsible.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2017, 01:21 PM   #182
OTCurve
Literotica Guru
 
OTCurve's Avatar
 
OTCurve is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
I would wish this vile thread shut down. The How To... was never a place for this gun fetish nonsense.

Take your gun masturbation fantasies away from here.

If you seriously want people to believe you are responsible people then be responsible for how your exultations of all things guns may influence others who may not be so responsible.
Congrats for putting at the top again, because you just have to comment, right?

That last paragraph could apply to anyone, for anything. Car fans should not mention how they like cars so some nut won't drive a car into the crowd. The issue isn't the tool so much as the person. Why don't we have a reasoned discussion on the people involved? So far the news has reported ISIS and Antifa taking credit.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2017, 07:46 AM   #183
littlecordelera
Literotica Guru
 
littlecordelera's Avatar
 
littlecordelera is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCurve View Post
The issue isn't the tool so much as the person. Why don't we have a reasoned discussion on the people involved? So far the news has reported ISIS and Antifa taking credit.
It is about the tool. Crazy and/or angry and/or scared people have been around forever and always will be. Here in the United States, we make sure they all have a gun. We can't get rid of people, but we can limit their access to tools of destruction.

We now know that the Vegas shooting was not carried out by ISIS or Antifa. The shooter was just another American gun owner.
__________________
Helping Mrs. Culmer
https://www.literotica.com/s/helping-mrs-culmer
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2017, 09:17 AM   #184
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCurve View Post
Congrats for putting at the top again
actually no i didn't. I thought about it for some time but littlecordelera stepped it up. I see you have not responded to her question.

Anyhoo what would I know, I live in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecordelera View Post
We can't get rid of people, but we can limit their access to tools of destruction.
Anyhoo what would I know, I live in Australia?

Mod - please shove this shit of a thread to the G board
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2017, 02:45 PM   #185
OTCurve
Literotica Guru
 
OTCurve's Avatar
 
OTCurve is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecordelera View Post
It is about the tool. Crazy and/or angry and/or scared people have been around forever and always will be. Here in the United States, we make sure they all have a gun. We can't get rid of people, but we can limit their access to tools of destruction.

We now know that the Vegas shooting was not carried out by ISIS or Antifa. The shooter was just another American gun owner.
Then we had best ban planes, trucks, cars and knives for a start.

You are correct, crazy people/angry people (I don't quite get what scared people have to do with it) have been around, and in recent years have been treated badly and put on the streets, allowing for many to slip through the cracks and not get the help they need.

You cannot limit access in any reasonable way. Look at what is already out there, look at the ease in which criminals, yes, criminals, those who will not obey any law you propose, will obtain whatever they can, be it guns, cars, planes, fertilizer, etc., to hurt people. Look at that and propose a solution that will actually work, instead of make some people feel better momentarily without accomplishing anything worthwhile.

We don't know anything. There is still plenty that is not known. How do you know what affiliation he had or didn't have? Both ISIS and Antifa have claimed him, so how do you actively disprove that right now, with all the info flying about the way it is?

Right, another of the 200 million, who for no known reason committed this horror. For an eye opener, why don't you check political affiliations of past mass shooters then get back to me, hmm?
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2017, 02:50 PM   #186
OTCurve
Literotica Guru
 
OTCurve's Avatar
 
OTCurve is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
actually no i didn't. I thought about it for some time but littlecordelera stepped it up. I see you have not responded to her question.

Anyhoo what would I know, I live in Australia?



Anyhoo what would I know, I live in Australia?

Mod - please shove this shit of a thread to the G board
I didn't respond to her question as it was obvious to anyone who stopped and thought for a second. Like anyone who had large objects going into a hotel (sound equipment, trade equipment, etc) it could be duffels, large suitcases, etc.


NightL, I am always ready for a calm debate, you are the one that brings all the vitriol and hate into it. You don't like the thread because of the subject. Well, what if we all let our fears and hates determine what was visible for others to read and maybe choose to participate in? It would be rather empty, don't you think?

People don't have to agree, they just have to be civil. Have a nice day.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2017, 04:12 PM   #187
littlecordelera
Literotica Guru
 
littlecordelera's Avatar
 
littlecordelera is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCurve View Post
Then we had best ban planes, trucks, cars and knives for a start.

You are correct, crazy people/angry people (I don't quite get what scared people have to do with it) have been around, and in recent years have been treated badly and put on the streets, allowing for many to slip through the cracks and not get the help they need.

You cannot limit access in any reasonable way. Look at what is already out there, look at the ease in which criminals, yes, criminals, those who will not obey any law you propose, will obtain whatever they can, be it guns, cars, planes, fertilizer, etc., to hurt people. Look at that and propose a solution that will actually work, instead of make some people feel better momentarily without accomplishing anything worthwhile.

We don't know anything. There is still plenty that is not known. How do you know what affiliation he had or didn't have? Both ISIS and Antifa have claimed him, so how do you actively disprove that right now, with all the info flying about the way it is?

Right, another of the 200 million, who for no known reason committed this horror. For an eye opener, why don't you check political affiliations of past mass shooters then get back to me, hmm?
Well, for a start, we need planes, trucks, cars, and knives. We don't NEED guns.

And you guys need to give up the "don't blame the tool" line. Nobody buys it. We can't be working so diligently to keep Iran and North Korea from having "the tools" while at the same time claiming that you can't blame the tools. It's preposterous.

And what difference does a shooter's political affiliation make? They still kill people, and they do a lot of it here in the United States. Why? Because we make sure they have easy access to guns. The Boston bombing was done with pressure cooker bombs. Why didn't they use some powerful explosive material? Because we control access to explosives, and we do a pretty good job of it.

All those threadbare arguments promoting guns have become worthless. A citizen of this country can't attend a concert or sit in a first-grade classroom without having to fear for his life. All one has to do is read the news to see how bad things have gotten.

In fact, some people have become so scared they have resorted to carrying guns!

The whole situation is utterly absurd.
__________________
Helping Mrs. Culmer
https://www.literotica.com/s/helping-mrs-culmer

Last edited by littlecordelera : 10-06-2017 at 04:15 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2017, 05:21 PM   #188
OTCurve
Literotica Guru
 
OTCurve's Avatar
 
OTCurve is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecordelera View Post
Well, for a start, we need planes, trucks, cars, and knives. We don't NEED guns.

And you guys need to give up the "don't blame the tool" line. Nobody buys it. We can't be working so diligently to keep Iran and North Korea from having "the tools" while at the same time claiming that you can't blame the tools. It's preposterous.

And what difference does a shooter's political affiliation make? They still kill people, and they do a lot of it here in the United States. Why? Because we make sure they have easy access to guns. The Boston bombing was done with pressure cooker bombs. Why didn't they use some powerful explosive material? Because we control access to explosives, and we do a pretty good job of it.

All those threadbare arguments promoting guns have become worthless. A citizen of this country can't attend a concert or sit in a first-grade classroom without having to fear for his life. All one has to do is read the news to see how bad things have gotten.

In fact, some people have become so scared they have resorted to carrying guns!

The whole situation is utterly absurd.
You guys need to give up the "need" line. If you look at the Constitution carefully, you will notice it is not the "Bill of Needs". They are rights. The country was founded on armed revolt, and what we have is a very ingrained culture of firearms.

Also, one could argue the case you don't need planes, trucks, cars or knives. They are very helpful, but take a look at jolly old England, who is well on its way to ban knives. At least long, pointy ones. Then I predict they will ban short, pointy ones. Before you know it, they will have to spread butter on their scones with rocks.

As for foreign policy, that's a totally different kettle of fish, and I don't agree with a lot of it either. But I am talking about what goes on at home.

I just find it interesting that the party that argues most vehemently for gun control is the party whose members commit the vast majority of the infractions.

Um, have you heard about what is going on in Europe lately? Paris has very strict gun control laws which helped them not a bit. Also in Germany, Russia, Serbia, etc. Nice and Britain again with vehicles.

I think we have so many problems here in the US because of our failed support system for people with mental health issues, radicals and the growing sentiment of hatred in a large portion of our population.

About the Boston idiots, well, I am very familiar with MA law, and all I will say is that I honestly believe you are way off on that one.

Just as those worn-out, overemotional arguments for gun control have left a whopping large segment of the population more annoyed than anything else. I did notice you failed to answer what 'law' would stop a criminal, who by definition doesn't obey laws?

That is a good point, some folk are scared. I know some that have been attacked by Antifa for daring to have an opposing view. They weren't protesting either, just walking by. No civil debate, just a physical attack. That isn't helping the perception, yet nobody seems too concerned.

It is quite absurd on many levels. But until people on opposite sides of the fence can agree to a civil discourse, progress I fear will not be significant. I've seen posts of people glad that people were killed, merely because of who the victims may have voted for, which is pretty sick. People like that right there are a large reason people feel the need to defend themselves, and honestly, can you blame them?
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2017, 09:34 PM   #189
littlecordelera
Literotica Guru
 
littlecordelera's Avatar
 
littlecordelera is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCurve View Post
I've seen posts of people glad that people were killed, merely because of who the victims may have voted for, which is pretty sick. People like that right there are a large reason people feel the need to defend themselves, and honestly, can you blame them?
Some of you carry guns because you heard that some people were glad that other people died?

QT, honestly, I have never before read or heard or seen anything that more adequately defines the term, "gun nut."
__________________
Helping Mrs. Culmer
https://www.literotica.com/s/helping-mrs-culmer
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2017, 11:25 PM   #190
OTCurve
Literotica Guru
 
OTCurve's Avatar
 
OTCurve is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecordelera View Post
Some of you carry guns because you heard that some people were glad that other people died?

QT, honestly, I have never before read or heard or seen anything that more adequately defines the term, "gun nut."
No, I said that people like that, people that are so full of hate because of something like voting preference, people that openly state they wish people were dead, people that think it is ok to respond to speech with physical violence, those people and their sick ideas are why some folk feel the need to have on hand a means to defend themselves.

If to you "gun nut" means someone that sees there are a lot of sick and twisted people out there with no compunction about inflicting violence on others as they see fit and wishing the means of defense...

Of course we must then add in the common criminal reasons as well. Home invasions, burglaries, carjackings, rapes, assaults, etc. I am not lucky enough to have armed security patrols, like many of the wealthy and powerful, to protect me and mine.

Last edited by OTCurve : 10-06-2017 at 11:32 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2017, 03:46 AM   #191
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCurve View Post
I am not lucky enough to have armed security patrols, like many of the wealthy and powerful, to protect me and mine.
Then perhaps USA should pull its head out from its arse and follow the successful examples of many other countries - but what would I know living in Australia. Maybe then your argument would fall away to where it belongs - in the trash.

A start would be to stop the glorification of something that has one sole design purpose - that is to kill.

There is a sickness in your society and it is reflected in your television shows, movies, gaming and printed media. Having dinner with displays of murder and gun violence is simply fucked up.

John Oliver Investigates Gun Control in Australia (Parts I, II, III)
https://vimeo.com/97417009
https://vimeo.com/97566849
https://vimeo.com/98027509

but what would I know living in Australia

I ask you a question OTCurve, would you like to live in a society where your children never need to touch a gun? If that is a "yes" then why not work toward that goal. What would I know though, I live in Australia.

___________________________________
Move this thread to the General board
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2017, 10:18 AM   #192
OTCurve
Literotica Guru
 
OTCurve's Avatar
 
OTCurve is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
Then perhaps USA should pull its head out from its arse and follow the successful examples of many other countries - but what would I know living in Australia. Maybe then your argument would fall away to where it belongs - in the trash.

A start would be to stop the glorification of something that has one sole design purpose - that is to kill.

There is a sickness in your society and it is reflected in your television shows, movies, gaming and printed media. Having dinner with displays of murder and gun violence is simply fucked up.

John Oliver Investigates Gun Control in Australia (Parts I, II, III)
https://vimeo.com/97417009
https://vimeo.com/97566849
https://vimeo.com/98027509

but what would I know living in Australia

I ask you a question OTCurve, would you like to live in a society where your children never need to touch a gun? If that is a "yes" then why not work toward that goal. What would I know though, I live in Australia.
Which countries would these be exactly? In which countries are people safe from criminals? In which countries are people safe from those who would do them harm?

As you so subtly state, you live in Australia, so you see this issue from a removed perspective, as an outsider. I don't believe you can fully understand that we have a bill of rights. Not permissions, rights. Your thought is to change the way Americans view guns so that their use becomes less, yes? Then might I suggest you use methods other than name calling and other insults, as that rarely causes others to sway their opinions. As you say, my country should follow these successful countries, which we haven't named, and thus my argument falls away. But you haven't said anything meaningful to change anything, have you? It is obvious you are very passionate about this, but I fear you are letting your emotions control your ideas. Getting any country to do almost anything seems to me a very long and tedious process, yet you want things to just happen. How would you go about it if I may ask? How would you sway the opinions of eight times the number of people in your entire country which disagree with you? You'd better do better than name calling.

Here's another difference in culture. Glorification. But before I answer that, perhaps you had best be more clear in what you define as the 'sickness in your society' so we are on the same page?

Also, I admit to not knowing what you mean about dinner and displays of murder?

There are scads of reports showing that the Australian ban worked, and many that state it didn't quite work as well as has been declared.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/09/03/...n-ban-conceit/

Here's one stating both sides are wrong:

http://www.mintpressnews.com/the-fac...ontrol/207152/

Which includes info on Australia, where I heard you live?

Where someone, children or otherwise, never need to touch a gun? Yes, I believe it should be a matter of choice.

Our country has a tragedy akin to Vegas once per month. It is called Chicago. Check out the homicide rates, the number of shootings, the number of restrictive gun laws in place and the failure of the political structure to prosecute for crimes, including straw purchases. Here is a city infused with crime and killing, where the criminals are armed and the lawful are heavily restricted, and those who cry out "we must ban" turn a blind eye here. Why? This is a very large obstacle to making any real change, NightL. Many Americans look to cities like this, where all these strict laws are already in motion, making not one bit of difference, watching crime run rampant, and the same people in charge of this city and others like it are in the vanguard of telling the rest of us how we must act and what we must do. We don't trust them. We see what happens when you do what they suggest. The lawful give up the right to carry arms to defend themselves while the criminals keep breaking the law. The only thing that changes are that the lawful are stripped of their ability to defend themselves and are preyed upon heavily. Not once have I ever heard of a solution to getting the guns out of the hands of the criminals that did not include all the lawful giving them up first, which is madness. We want no part of such an insane solution. Would you? But, I forget, you don't have to deal with crime in the cities, you don't have to deal with the revolving door of our prisons, where violent criminals get their wrists slapped and good, honest people have their lives forever ruined. You live in Australia.

Last edited by OTCurve : 10-07-2017 at 10:30 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2017, 10:29 AM   #193
littlecordelera
Literotica Guru
 
littlecordelera's Avatar
 
littlecordelera is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCurve View Post
Which countries would these be exactly? In which countries are people safe from criminals? In which countries are people safe from those who would do them harm?
Certainly not here. We make sure they all have a gun. And those who are so eager for everyone to have a gun therefore feel the need to carry a gun to protect themselves from those who have a gun.

It's absurd.
__________________
Helping Mrs. Culmer
https://www.literotica.com/s/helping-mrs-culmer
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2017, 02:34 AM   #194
toeskr
Literotica Guru
 
toeskr is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Where the rails run
Posts: 3,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
I would wish this vile thread shut down. The How To... was never a place for this gun fetish nonsense.

Take your gun masturbation fantasies away from here.

If you seriously want people to believe you are responsible people then be responsible for how your exultations of all things guns may influence others who may not be so responsible.
Night l,

Here's a how to.

Mind your own fucking business. It's not a how to created for your own safe space. If you don't like it, move along. These are like minded people discussing things they like and are sharing ideas.

Skip it if you don't like it and move along to the next. May I suggest the GLBT or political boards for you.

Have a great day.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2017, 02:43 AM   #195
toeskr
Literotica Guru
 
toeskr is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Where the rails run
Posts: 3,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
actually no i didn't. I thought about it for some time but littlecordelera stepped it up. I see you have not responded to her question.

Anyhoo what would I know, I live in Australia?



Anyhoo what would I know, I live in Australia?

Mod - please shove this shit of a thread to the G board
Take your complaints to your monarch or the poli board girl.

How to doesn't mean how you want things.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2017, 04:49 AM   #196
twister947
Mama Tried
 
twister947's Avatar
 
twister947 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecordelera View Post
Certainly not here. We make sure they all have a gun. And those who are so eager for everyone to have a gun therefore feel the need to carry a gun to protect themselves from those who have a gun.

It's absurd.
Here's another thing: guns create an illusion of safety. If guns made one safe, cops wouldn't get gunned down with such regularity. I'm a gun owner, but don't carry.
__________________
"We need to make books cool again. If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't fuck them." John Waters
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction.” Mark Twain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What you need is sustained outrage...there's far too much unthinking respect given to authority." Molly Ivins
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2017, 07:44 AM   #197
toeskr
Literotica Guru
 
toeskr is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Where the rails run
Posts: 3,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister947 View Post
Here's another thing: guns create an illusion of safety. If guns made one safe, cops wouldn't get gunned down with such regularity. I'm a gun owner, but don't carry.
There is no illusion. You are either completely trained and comfortable carrying.

No one, even trained "cops" are ever prepared for any situation that can be presented. Maybe a stint in the military will help you. But training matters.

If you own, and don't carry. You just presented yourself as a complete tool and target. You may as well just turn your gun in to the authorities. Hillbillary will thank you.

I suggest you get your ass to the range, take some classes and educate yourself. Erase the illusion.

I am completely comfortable carrying. Am I totally prepared for every situation? I would say no but I know I am more prepared than you are.

Don't be a sheeple.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2017, 10:08 PM   #198
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,811
In your own words...
Quote:
Originally Posted by toeskr View Post
You just presented yourself as a complete tool
Ever thought of trying a testosterone patch? I hear they are cheap and easier to conceal.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 12:22 PM   #199
OTCurve
Literotica Guru
 
OTCurve's Avatar
 
OTCurve is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
In your own words...


Ever thought of trying a testosterone patch? I hear they are cheap and easier to conceal.
Another personal attack? That's your go-to when you haven't anything resembling a fact or logical argument handy.

It is also very revealing into the type of person you are.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2017, 12:25 AM   #200
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCurve View Post
Another personal attack? That's your go-to when you haven't anything resembling a fact or logical argument handy.

It is also very revealing into the type of person you are.
If you are so concerned for the well being and precious nature of toeskr and his concern that guns prevent him from turning gay, then why do you display so little compassion for the victims of gun violence?

Any reasonable and responsible person has absolutely nothing to lose or fear from discussion on greater gun control or indeed the implementation of such laws that have been enacted in the likes of Australia, UK, Japan and Germany. Basically you still get to own and waggle your pew pew toy but perhaps not a military grade firearm unless it is totally in the confines, usage and storage, of a strictly regulated club. A place where you all can hang together pulling on each other's triggers if that is so essential for your masculinity.

Four countries with gun control – and what America could learn from them
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...do-gun-control

Australian government NATIONAL FIREARMS AGREEMENT
https://www.ag.gov.au/LegalSystem/Fi...-agreement.pdf

While America Again Debates Gun Reform, Australians Hand In 26,000 Guns
http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/201...ns_a_23230452/

Australian gun deaths slashed since 1996
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...s-slashed-1996

Gun Violence In Movies: A View From Abroad
http://deadline.com/2013/11/gun-viol...abroad-632569/

Country vs country: Australia and United States compared: Crime stats
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-...d-States/Crime

Australia's gun laws stopped mass shootings and reduced homicides, study finds
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...es-study-finds

Gun violence in America, explained in 17 maps and charts
https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/pol...cs-maps-charts

I support greater gun control laws for basically everywhere.

I am not and nor ever have advocated for gun abolition.

Yes, I have fired guns from pellet air guns, 22 and 303 rifles - under supervised situations as a young teenager. Nope - not even a tingle.

My stance on this subject has been thoroughly consistent every time the gun masturbators appear on Literotica How to... If this is indeed an uncontrollable fetish then there is a board here for a whole broad range of fetishes.

A reasonable and responsible person has nothing to fear from reasonable and responsible gun control.

Yes - I do believe this thread is well beyond the spirit of the How To... and most definitely be moved to the General Board.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:26 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.