How to get a red hot ...

RoseLeaf

Experienced
... picture for my avatar? I am a 50 something married woman with the spirit of a 25 yr old that can't get enough nasty sex (love BDSM, hardcore, Daddy fantasies, well you get the picture! Can you help me get a picture?!

I've seen some really hot ones - leather pants with an erect cock, taken from behind while ponytail pulled into submission ...)

Thanks in advance!

Rose :rose:

Take a photo or alternatively grab one from one of the pic threads in the Playground forum. You'd find something like that in the "Control" thread for sure.
And post 70 more times while you're looking for that perfect pic.

... picture for my avatar? I am a 50 something married woman with the spirit of a 25 yr old that can't get enough nasty sex (love BDSM, hardcore, Daddy fantasies, well you get the picture! Can you help me get a picture?!

I've seen some really hot ones - leather pants with an erect cock, taken from behind while ponytail pulled into submission ...)

Thanks in advance!

There are web sites, from which you can dopwnload photos for free. I know the type you mean . Do you want 1 or several of the same person? The leather pants interest you then, or the cock?

take lots of pix until you find the one to torment us with here! pixels are cheap and the delete button will send the rejects into neverneverland (unless you want to share them, too).

Thanks in advance!

Once you find that special pic that conveys "experienced, young at heart, and nasty as sin", and you are nearing 100 posts, read THIS.

Then prepare for the multitude of PMs that are sure to come your way.

And don't forget to post the worst of those PMs on Asshat thread!

Unless it comes presized you're gonna need to run it through a resizer. There's lots of them available online, but I like to use this one: http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ Use the 'custom" settings at the bottom.

Back