men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A yes from me!

My wife and I regularly roleplay a third person into our fantasies. I would love to see her with another guy, but it is strictly a fantasy for her

My wife and I regularly roleplay a third person into our fantasies. I would love to see her with another guy, but it is strictly a fantasy for her

My wife and I started out like that and she didn't want to consider it in real life. I kept at it gently and not pushing until after about three years she fucked a friend. Now she's a hot wife and I'm her happy, well trained, cuck.
Message is don't give up. Ladies like to change their minds. Just need the right buttons pressed.

My wife and I started out like that and she didn't want to consider it in real life. I kept at it gently and not pushing until after about three years she fucked a friend. Now she's a hot wife and I'm her happy, well trained, cuck.
Message is don't give up. Ladies like to change their minds. Just need the right buttons pressed.

Exactly the same for me, don't give up on the idea it does happen they do change their mind and its well worth the wait.

So how did it happen the first time?

Oh, they definitely like to change their minds.......

My wife and I regularly share the fantasy of another man having sex with us. PM me if you are into chatting about it.

My wife loves to talk about it, fantasizes about it, and we have even role played. Very reluctant to actually move forward with it though. I think if i can get all the moons aligned however she would do it. Then it would be all about hanging on because there would be no stopping her.

I think it would be even hotter! Afterwords going home with her and listening to her share all the wonderful details as you fucked her again.

I think it would be even hotter! Afterwords going home with her and listening to her share all the wonderful details as you fucked her again.

In my experience it is
Some of the best sex we have had togetherness after her b/f has been with her

This thread has been closed to alleviate server load. Feel free to start another and let me know so I can post a link to it from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back