Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw someone that looked remarkably like Vella's latest av, only I can't think of why she would be in a pizza place in New Jersey on a cold day like today?

I knew I had a protruding belly, but I hadn't realized how fat I was until I saw this picture:
KungFuHolidayParty.jpg

I am just glad that I have lost eight pounds since it was taken. Let's see if I can drop another ten or fifteen now ;)

I have started writting what may potentially be my next lit story.

I don't want to promise anything or get my own hopes up, but maybe even a valentines story...

We'll just have to see if i finish it. :rolleyes:

I think i may need an editor...

I knew I had a protruding belly, but I hadn't realized how fat I was until I saw this picture:
KungFuHolidayParty.jpg

I am just glad that I have lost eight pounds since it was taken. Let's see if I can drop another ten or fifteen now ;)

I think you look cute, name the baby after me.;)
Samthegoatpig.

I have started writting what may potentially be my next lit story.

I don't want to promise anything or get my own hopes up, but maybe even a valentines story...

We'll just have to see if i finish it. :rolleyes:

I think i may need an editor...

Yay...I can't wait to read it.

I Hate MYSQL
I Hate CHARACTER SET
I Hate utf8
I Hate Latin1
I Hate ISO 8859-1
I Hate upgrading

Don't come near me, I'm pissed off. .. (and it's cold anyway so..)

I Hate MYSQL
I Hate CHARACTER SET
I Hate utf8
I Hate Latin1
I Hate ISO 8859-1
I Hate upgrading

Don't come near me, I'm pissed off. .. (and it's cold anyway so..)

surprisingly...
i almost never do what im told.
massive squishy hugs and now,lets whisper mysql quietly to gether:devil:

I think you look cute, name the baby after me.;)
Samthegoatpig.

Oh, you are so original. No one has ever accused me of being preggers before :rolleyes:

__

Unrelated:

I think I fucked up my left leg pretty good working out tonight instead of resting a pulled muscle from Wednesday. It's gonna hurt pretty bad tomorrow, not that I'm not feeling it right now either...

surprisingly...
i almost never do what im told.
massive squishy hugs and now,lets whisper mysql quietly to gether:devil:

Ok, I surrender, you'v done it now, I'm smiling, crap!

So in a "massive squishy hugs" where do I put my freezing hands :devil:

I have no words to describe what I just saw, nor do I have any to describe my feelings. All I have are tears. :rose:

:kiss::rose::heart: *hugs tight* Is it that girl? do we need to kick her ass?

No no, nothing like that. I just finished watching an amazing series, and the ending was very powerful. Yes it was sad, but it was the kind of sadness that touches your very heart and soul.

No no, nothing like that. I just finished watching an amazing series, and the ending was very powerful. Yes it was sad, but it was the kind of sadness that touches your very heart and soul.

*holsters the protective nature then* :D

~~~~~~

I swear for someone so little she sounds like an elephant on the rampage on the ceiling right now:eek::rolleyes:

I like it. :)

blurt: apparently everything that is wrong, or could possibly go wrong is my fault...including global warming.

:rolleyes:

Thank you.

Reply to your blurt: No, if you ask my ex, obviously I am. I finally told her that if I had the time and resources to do all the nasty things she thought I was responsible for I would not waste them on her. :cool:

So in a "massive squishy hugs" where do I put my freezing hands :devil:
On vella. That should not even be a question. It's an AH vella tradition. Anyone who gets hugs from vella gets to feel her up. *nods* :cool:

------------

I should have bought the pancakes.

She writes her emails exactly the way she talks :) it's sweet, because i can almost 'hear' her saying it all, in her accent :D

~~~
(different person)
I wonder what she was thinking when she wrote that in her email last night...

She writes her emails exactly the way she talks :) it's sweet, because i can almost 'hear' her saying it all, in her accent :D

~~~
(different person)
I wonder what she was thinking when she wrote that in her email last night...

*grin* gee I wonder who you are talking about?:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back