Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I am looking for a male writer to play my father in the following thread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=863569

The story centers around a young woman who discovers that her father belongs to a secret society. She follows him one night and discovers that his gatherings are in fact orgies. She becomes drawn into his secret world and eventually finds herself physically drawn to her father.

I am looking for someone who can write rich, detailed posts. Please PM me if you are interested.

I found someone for this thread. Thanks to everyone who responded.
:)
 
Last edited:
The Nazi Girls

Afternoon all,

Here's an idea I've been toying with for some time. I've played variations of it and it's done pretty well in the past, so I'm hopeful that it has good potential to turn into something exciting in the long term.

The story centres on a group of teenage schoolgirls, most of whom are either socially awkward, quiet or shy. They are taken in by the lead character, a nasty, manipulative girl called Jenny, who uses them to form a "cult" of some description, using her new found followers for all manner of naughty activities. Their name, "The Nazi Girls", derives from the swastika tattoo that Jenny will insist all of her group are adorned with, once they reach the appropriate level of devotion.

As of this moment I have a few well rounded characters in mind. I'm looking for someone to take on one of these as a primary character, with the potential to dip in and out of the others as required. The successful applicant will be UK-resident (for time difference reasons), and willing to play via instant messenger. As mentioned above, I'm looking to make thing a long term arrangement. I'd be happy to hear from intelligent, articulate and creative girls or guys and am happy to hear associated ideas or other character suggestions. Equally willing to work a male character into this if that suits you better.

  • Jennifer "Jenny" White: A tall girl of solid build, Jenny is obnoxious, self centred and vain. Whilst she carries the aura of a "popular" girl, her abrasive nature saw her excluded from that group earlier on in school. Jenny is on the search for any lost, wandering souls she can draw into her web and use for her own purposes and enjoyment.
  • Joanna "Jo" Hamilton: Jenny's faithful best friend of the past few months, Jo has always found it difficult to integrate herself and as such was for some time something of a loner. She and Jenny fell into each other's lives 6 months ago, and Jo has grown to adore and idolise Jenny, doing anything she asks. Typical tasks so far include taking money from other students, selling drugs and buying her cigarettes, but I sense Jenny has grander plans for her first recruit.
  • Priya "Pri" Sharma: A polite, reserved British Indian girl from a respectable background, Priya can't help but take interest in Jenny and Jo. She longs for some excitement and has been wondering for some time whether this odd pair might be the ones to provide it - she certainly couldn't cut it with the popular girls.
In terms of story progression, I'm envisaging us starting by getting to know the girls and their relationships, then working in aspects of control and submission. The tasks Jenny asks her clique to perform will push their boundaries further, as they go from becoming friends to followers, then progressing into cult status.

I hope some of you find this an interesting idea - if so, please do get in touch via PM. I should say finally that I won't be responding to inquiries from those outside the UK, or from those who are looking to roleplay here on the forum.

Thanks for your time, and with best wishes,

Lucia :rose:

Note: I will be re-posting this idea in the personals and sexual roleplaying sections of the forum so as to appeal to as wide an audience as possible. If this strategy breaks any forum rules, please let me know and I will happily amend.
 
Magic From Two Worlds

Lucius Malfoy had lost everything after the death of Voldemort, his wife and son both killed. He was half the man he use to be, and now? Everything has changed he bumped into a very young girl only nineteen who was different. She was American and highly intelligent, he has been a widower for four years and he hadn't felt love for many years till now. She was an American witch and also a seer, what will happen to these two?

This is an Alternate Universe of Harry Potter, I figure the man is in his 40's.

Magic From Two Worlds

Lucius Malfoy had lost everything after the death of Voldemort, his wife and son both killed. He was half the man he use to be, and now? Everything has changed he bumped into a very young girl only nineteen who was different. She was American and highly intelligent, he has been a widower for four years and he hadn't felt love for many years till now. She was an American witch and also a seer, what will happen to these two?

This is an Alternate Universe of Harry Potter, I figure the man is in his 40's.

The Next Generation

This idea came to me since I really loved Star Trek Generation, my idea is for an older captain that has a very young woman on his ship. She is an alien translator since she knows the customs and languages of every single alien. He is a hard ass captain who is one of the best in the federation. The captain is about 50 but looks 40 at least, he is a hard ass and vows never to fall in love with a crew mate, but he ends up with the translator. And they keep it secret until some kind of virus takes over the ship and only a handful of people can fly the ship and the girl will be able to command the ship.

The One

Everyone within the church has spoken about the Antichrist, a man who would do anything to do what he was born to do. But what people don't know is a cult had brought him back, though they do not call him the Antichrist they now call him "The One" He is older now and no one knows he is around, he has killed people who did not do as he commanded, he has raised an army that is the cult and right now he has only one pure thing in his life, which is his best friend.

But he has fallen in love with her, and did not know how to put forth that love. But she was the only that was pure in his life. Though she didn't believe in a higher power, giving him ideas that he may be able to either hide who he was or tell her and she would still stay by his side. Only time would tell he has ordered the cult to make sure that she is safe. If they fail him they will all die, he is a highly successful business man with a lot of power.

End Of All Hope

The year of 2020 has come and it did not have a pleasant outcome with life, right now everything was much different and it came with a lot of problems. Water had become contaminated with some kind of virus back in 2015. The virus took over the one who had drank the water. Creating what people began to call zombies, they were attracted to fresh meat and blood. Never eating each other, but if they did not eat all of the victim then that victim would come back as a zombie as well.

A convicted mob hit man from his prison cell had been able to see a little island with a big home, and when the outbreak happened he managed to get out of prison. He wasn't just a hit man but he was highly intelligent as well. The girl that lived there had no one, and she had food stock piled for years. She was the daughter of the richest man in San Francisco. Though everyone in her family she lost because of this outbreak, but what happens when the two meet? perhaps love?

The Lonely

The year is 1960 and there was a lot of problems with people against different races. For some reason a lot of whites were against the blacks, accept for one. A girl who is the daughter of the mayor had a friend who was black and he meant the world to her. He worked for her father as a house keeper and nothing else, but when no one was around they were the best of friends. Thing is he wants children and wants them with her.

So they decide to do it, not caring what others would think. What happens next is a mystery, I figure the thread would pick up the day they have sex.

The Elder Dragon

Dragons have been known to live for eternity unless hunted and killed, they cannot get sick and cannot break there bones. For hundreds of years the Elder's children have been being killed by knights who want quick gold, but there was one young girl who believed in peace and right now? Everyone of her kind were against her, what no one knew was that the Elder Dragon was the first dragon.

He can move among the humans without anyone knowing, he has the ability to take human form, however the colors of his scales can be seen in his hair and the same with his "Dragon" eyes he has them as well. Other then that he looks normal, and in human form no one seemed to pay him any mind. But when a girl is about to get hung because she helped a dragon escape, he decides to rescue her, see her take on life.

Grief Stricken

No one understood pain better then one guy who had been hurt, throwing himself into the fire to save another he did not even know. When he came home he was bandaged from his neck down, his scars on the outside did heal though there was a lot of scars. And he hid them all no matter how hot it was in the day, he never exposed his flesh since he was covered in wounds. But he bumps into a woman who really seems to see the beauty in everyone.

After a while he wants to get physical with her, but due to the scars he is afraid, he will be surprised by what adventure she takes him on. Because beauty wasn't skin deep. She can show him the beauty within his soul since she knew he had one. Since he is doing physical therapy to help with his terrible limp, she is there by his side helping him and not pitying him, but cares for him. Showing him he was still worth a woman's time.

Pm if interested
 
Last edited:
I am looking for characters for a multiplayer-noncon-story, called "Edenville".
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=44269102#post44269102

Male and female characters are welcome, but please no supernatural or furries, just normal humans. Not so much looking for supermodels, but somehow realistic, yet attractive persons roughly between 20 to 50.

Before you post anything, send me a PM with your ideas, if I approve of this, I will create a OOC-thread for posting characters and rules.
 

At present, my number of active co-authors has fallen rather precipitously, so I am in need of additional projects. Rather than fashion something entirely out of whole cloth, I thought I might revisit a former that ended in its infancy.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=780375

I would be looking for a female co-author to play Sorcha in the linked thread. I am amenable to starting over if my co-author prefers a fresh beginning.

Please contact me if you have questions.
 
Need a patient

Hi,

I'm looking for a female writer who can play a college bound girl who desperately needs a physical exam. The doctor is in his mid thirties and is attractive with a lively social life. The encounter, which occurs late in the evening before the doctor leaves for the night, turns into something rather naughty which involves some restraints initially, but ultimately the woman ends up melting at the hands of her "captor".

It started like this http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=856390

Please PM if interested!
 
Three New Titles to Explore

ALL THREADS ARE OPEN
Click a title to see starter post
No Shame in Being Caught

Eric Montoya has had to deal with his little sister's best friend since they met 8 years ago. The girl is too quiet, klutzy and was always watching him with those lonely eyes of hers. Emily has had a thing for Eric for as long as she could remember but everytime she got within a few feet of him, she'd do something stupid or klutzy or both. It was like she just couldn't catch a break with him.

Eric's sister, Kya, is at work and he's come to California to stay with them for a celebration taking place in town. He doesn't arrive until real late while Emily is still past out on her bed, dreaming about him in all kinds of erotic positions. Once awake, Emily needs to relieve the tension that her nightly adventures have caused. Although passionate, she is also very loud when riled up and Eric awakens to her moaning out his name while touching herself.

Babysitter Blues

Mika is the babysitter for Trent's half brother and sister. He has a plan to get his wicked stepmother out of his family for good. The first part of his plan involves seducing the fiery babysitter that he had been eyeing for a while. With a bit of planning he will video tape them together and threaten to put it in view of those she values most. There is only one way she can get back the footage: seduce his father so he can have proof that he has cheated on the witch.

Haunting Encounters

Tianna got talked into doing a haunting investigation with her friend who ends up leaving her alone inside a spooky old house. While trailing noises throughout the old building she doesn't find the ghost but the new owner does find her. Apparently her best friend failed to mention that she didn't get permission for them to be there. The new owner pins her to a wall when they first meet and she gets knocked off of her feet by how much a knock out he is.

There is a ghost on the house on Maple Drive but it belongs to the new owner's aunt. Desperate to see her nephew with a nice girl, she sticks around even after death to play matchmaker and starts by making sure the door to the room they are in will not open until morning. A few little pushes and spooks and thing start to heat up.
 
So I'm back from my long break to Lit, and I need some threads in my life! I have a few threads that have died over the last year, and I really enjoyed writing them when they were up and going. So if anybody would be interested in filling the roles, and starting new versions of the thread with me, please pm me and let me know! Also, keep in mind that details can be changed if that's something that's an issue. Plot can be different as well. Nothing in the following examples of past versions of my offering threads is set in stone/permanent.


What Lies Beneath Her Lies​

The basic plot of this story is about a girl who gets taken advantage of at a young age by her step-father. While living in that home though, she had grown to care and love for her step brother, Jacob (Jake). Once she tells her mom about what has been happening to her by her step-dad, her mom leaves the man and moves across country, changes their names, and tries to live a normal life with her daughter.

Growing a little reckless as she grew older, the girl decides to visit her online camming buddy at his college apartment. He's going to his mom's for a day or two and tells her that his best friend will pick her up at the airport. Once she's picked up from the airport though, she realizes that out of all the odds in the world, the boy who picks her up at the airport just so happens to be her step-brother.


The Masquerade​

This thread is a vampire-themed thread. If the supernatural world isn't for you, then don't worry, there other threads to choose from. I've always had a fascination with masquerade parties, masquerade-themed balls, and the masquerade masks are so lovely and intriguing!

In this thread, my character will be somewhat hosting the party that's taking place, but she's there to enjoy herself. It is a Halloween party, and masks are required at this party. She loves this one particular party each and every year, because doesn't have to hide the fact that she's a vampire, she can walk around with blood on her lips and chin after feeding, lure anybody in, and she can just embrace being herself around other people.

In her hometown, there is only one other vampire that currently resides locally. Her brother. So this thread is dipping into three different themes. Incest, masquerade, and vampirism. And I guess you could count Halloween as a fourth. Originally, this thread was not an incest thread. But if possible, I'd like to keep it as an incest thread.

Anyways, my character ends up being spotted by your character (her brother) who instantly grows attracted to her, and we go from there. However, by the end of the night, I find it ideal that they end up sleeping together after playing mind-games all night with their vampire abilities, and do not know that they are partaking in incestual sex, due to their masquerade masks. In my last thread, the guy who played my character's brother bit into my character's neck after I had sank my fangs into his neck, letting her realize that she was having sex with her brother.

Check the thread out, and let me know what you guys think? My inbox is always open. :D


Hiding Behind Technology​

Alternate Version of Hiding Behind Technology​


For this thread, I'm looking for somebody to play the role of Jake, her older brother. His name can be changed, his age can be anywhere from 20-23, looks are up to you. Purpose: Kya (My character) and Jake (your character) are engaged in an online relationship that involves webcam, phone sex on prepaid phones, and chatting non-stop. They spend their hours at home on cam, and their hours in the day texting, sexting, and wishing they were home, so they could be camming and getting off with one other.

The only problem? They have no idea who the other person is. The phone numbers they know of one another are prepaid phones. They've never seen one another's face - just body. They have never met up, but always talk of doing such. And their names on the computer are just made up combo's about themselves that they had used in a chatroom.


New Idea!​

I'm looking for a romance thread. I want more story, and less sex. Don't get me wrong, sex will eventually take part in this thread, but can't we have some story as well? I want some thought-out posts that involve complications, plotting, and excitement. I want to actually write a scene that isn't just a quick fuck, you know? I've been caught up on thinking about a romance based thread. I want a little more love in my life. ;)

Perhaps the thread could be based upon two friends who broke off when they went to college and are meeting back up? Maybe the guy (your character) had a crush on my char. and never had the balls to tell her. (Or the other way around.) If this is the case, perhaps they run into one another a few years later, mid-way through college? After graduating college, and back home? They agree to meet up and catch up, and they rekindle the friendship (Relationship?) they had when in highschool, leading to the admittance of feelings, and so forth...? Ideas?

Don't enjoy that idea too much? What about highschool sweethearts, with a slight twist. So the story could begin in their senior year. Beginning? Mid-way through? Right after graduation, their last summer together before college? They've been together for a few years and have been holding out for one another... But perhaps, a few complications come up? He could could fall short after not wanting to wait anymore and hook up with another girl, therefore causing a break between the couple and lots of emotions?

I'm not too sure with these last few ideas, but if anything sparks your interest in this post, please feel free to drop by my House of Love[/B] and leave me any ideas/thoughts/interests. And if you prefer to speak more privately? My inbox is always open to suggestions, responses, interests, and more.

-Smiley :)
 
Last edited:
The Weapon

What do you do when you are alone and have no one? What do you do when the CIA and FBI are after you? What would happen if you had the power to bring a country down to its knees? People have been searching for one particular girl for five years. Always on the move and trying not to fall in love. This girl had a power within her, she had telekinetic powers. She had complete control of them but everyone wants her.

She ends up meeting up with an older gentlemen who is with the FBI originally he was there to subdue her so to speak. But when she saves his life from being crushed by a car, things change in his view. She is no freak, no animal that should be tested on. She had great responsibility with her powers, but she is protective. She helps the people that she can. The girl has lost everything, but can she get her life back? Perhaps work for the FBI. (More can be discussed)

Magic From Two Worlds

Lucius Malfoy had lost everything after the death of Voldemort, his wife and son both killed. He was half the man he use to be, and now? Everything has changed he bumped into a very young girl only nineteen who was different. She was American and highly intelligent, he has been a widower for four years and he hadn't felt love for many years till now. She was an American witch and also a seer, what will happen to these two?

This is an Alternate Universe of Harry Potter, I figure the man is in his 40's.


The One

Everyone within the church has spoken about the Antichrist, a man who would do anything to do what he was born to do. But what people don't know is a cult had brought him back, though they do not call him the Antichrist they now call him "The One" He is older now and no one knows he is around, he has killed people who did not do as he commanded, he has raised an army that is the cult and right now he has only one pure thing in his life, which is his best friend.

But he has fallen in love with her, and did not know how to put forth that love. But she was the only that was pure in his life. Though she didn't believe in a higher power, giving him ideas that he may be able to either hide who he was or tell her and she would still stay by his side. Only time would tell he has ordered the cult to make sure that she is safe. If they fail him they will all die, he is a highly successful business man with a lot of power.

End Of All Hope

The year of 2020 has come and it did not have a pleasant outcome with life, right now everything was much different and it came with a lot of problems. Water had become contaminated with some kind of virus back in 2015. The virus took over the one who had drank the water. Creating what people began to call zombies, they were attracted to fresh meat and blood. Never eating each other, but if they did not eat all of the victim then that victim would come back as a zombie as well.

A convicted mob hit man from his prison cell had been able to see a little island with a big home, and when the outbreak happened he managed to get out of prison. He wasn't just a hit man but he was highly intelligent as well. The girl that lived there had no one, and she had food stock piled for years. She was the daughter of the richest man in San Francisco. Though everyone in her family she lost because of this outbreak, but what happens when the two meet? perhaps love?

The Lonely

The year is 1960 and there was a lot of problems with people against different races. For some reason a lot of whites were against the blacks, accept for one. A girl who is the daughter of the mayor had a friend who was black and he meant the world to her. He worked for her father as a house keeper and nothing else, but when no one was around they were the best of friends. Thing is he wants children and wants them with her.

So they decide to do it, not caring what others would think. What happens next is a mystery, I figure the thread would pick up the day they have sex.

Grief Stricken

No one understood pain better then one guy who had been hurt, throwing himself into the fire to save another he did not even know. When he came home he was bandaged from his neck down, his scars on the outside did heal though there was a lot of scars. And he hid them all no matter how hot it was in the day, he never exposed his flesh since he was covered in wounds. But he bumps into a woman who really seems to see the beauty in everyone.

After a while he wants to get physical with her, but due to the scars he is afraid, he will be surprised by what adventure she takes him on. Because beauty wasn't skin deep. She can show him the beauty within his soul since she knew he had one. Since he is doing physical therapy to help with his terrible limp, she is there by his side helping him and not pitying him, but cares for him. Showing him he was still worth a woman's time.

Magic From Two Worlds

Lucius Malfoy had lost everything after the death of Voldemort, his wife and son both killed. He was half the man he use to be, and now? Everything has changed he bumped into a very young girl only nineteen who was different. She was American and highly intelligent, he has been a widower for four years and he hadn't felt love for many years till now. She was an American witch and also a seer, what will happen to these two?

This is an Alternate Universe of Harry Potter, I figure the man is in his 40's.


The One

Everyone within the church has spoken about the Antichrist, a man who would do anything to do what he was born to do. But what people don't know is a cult had brought him back, though they do not call him the Antichrist they now call him "The One" He is older now and no one knows he is around, he has killed people who did not do as he commanded, he has raised an army that is the cult and right now he has only one pure thing in his life, which is his best friend.

But he has fallen in love with her, and did not know how to put forth that love. But she was the only that was pure in his life. Though she didn't believe in a higher power, giving him ideas that he may be able to either hide who he was or tell her and she would still stay by his side. Only time would tell he has ordered the cult to make sure that she is safe. If they fail him they will all die, he is a highly successful business man with a lot of power.

End Of All Hope

The year of 2020 has come and it did not have a pleasant outcome with life, right now everything was much different and it came with a lot of problems. Water had become contaminated with some kind of virus back in 2015. The virus took over the one who had drank the water. Creating what people began to call zombies, they were attracted to fresh meat and blood. Never eating each other, but if they did not eat all of the victim then that victim would come back as a zombie as well.

A convicted mob hit man from his prison cell had been able to see a little island with a big home, and when the outbreak happened he managed to get out of prison. He wasn't just a hit man but he was highly intelligent as well. The girl that lived there had no one, and she had food stock piled for years. She was the daughter of the richest man in San Francisco. Though everyone in her family she lost because of this outbreak, but what happens when the two meet? perhaps love?

The Lonely

The year is 1960 and there was a lot of problems with people against different races. For some reason a lot of whites were against the blacks, accept for one. A girl who is the daughter of the mayor had a friend who was black and he meant the world to her. He worked for her father as a house keeper and nothing else, but when no one was around they were the best of friends. Thing is he wants children and wants them with her.

So they decide to do it, not caring what others would think. What happens next is a mystery, I figure the thread would pick up the day they have sex.

Grief Stricken

No one understood pain better then one guy who had been hurt, throwing himself into the fire to save another he did not even know. When he came home he was bandaged from his neck down, his scars on the outside did heal though there was a lot of scars. And he hid them all no matter how hot it was in the day, he never exposed his flesh since he was covered in wounds. But he bumps into a woman who really seems to see the beauty in everyone.

After a while he wants to get physical with her, but due to the scars he is afraid, he will be surprised by what adventure she takes him on. Because beauty wasn't skin deep. She can show him the beauty within his soul since she knew he had one. Since he is doing physical therapy to help with his terrible limp, she is there by his side helping him and not pitying him, but cares for him. Showing him he was still worth a woman's time.

~Criminal Master Minds~

This is based off of the t.v show Criminal Minds looking for someone to play Hotch, Derek Morgan or Rossi.

Either one will do, a very young woman of twenty one years joins the team. She has studied human behavior and for someone her age she is unique since she knows many different languages. The man she works beside will be your character, and a romance will bloom from it.

~Miami Criminals~

Based off of CSI Miami looking for someone to play Horatio Kane he will end up being in a relationship with a much younger woman. He will have known her since she was about five years old he has seen her mature into a beautiful young woman. He will finally ask her out, course she will most likely get kidnapped

Pm if interested in any of them.
 
Last edited:
Any takers? I'm in the writing mood. :)

So I'm back from my long break to Lit, and I need some threads in my life! I have a few threads that have died over the last year, and I really enjoyed writing them when they were up and going. So if anybody would be interested in filling the roles, and starting new versions of the thread with me, please pm me and let me know! Also, keep in mind that details can be changed if that's something that's an issue. Plot can be different as well. Nothing in the following examples of past versions of my offering threads is set in stone/permanent.


What Lies Beneath Her Lies​

The basic plot of this story is about a girl who gets taken advantage of at a young age by her step-father. While living in that home though, she had grown to care and love for her step brother, Jacob (Jake). Once she tells her mom about what has been happening to her by her step-dad, her mom leaves the man and moves across country, changes their names, and tries to live a normal life with her daughter.

Growing a little reckless as she grew older, the girl decides to visit her online camming buddy at his college apartment. He's going to his mom's for a day or two and tells her that his best friend will pick her up at the airport. Once she's picked up from the airport though, she realizes that out of all the odds in the world, the boy who picks her up at the airport just so happens to be her step-brother.


The Masquerade​

This thread is a vampire-themed thread. If the supernatural world isn't for you, then don't worry, there other threads to choose from. I've always had a fascination with masquerade parties, masquerade-themed balls, and the masquerade masks are so lovely and intriguing!

In this thread, my character will be somewhat hosting the party that's taking place, but she's there to enjoy herself. It is a Halloween party, and masks are required at this party. She loves this one particular party each and every year, because doesn't have to hide the fact that she's a vampire, she can walk around with blood on her lips and chin after feeding, lure anybody in, and she can just embrace being herself around other people.

In her hometown, there is only one other vampire that currently resides locally. Her brother. So this thread is dipping into three different themes. Incest, masquerade, and vampirism. And I guess you could count Halloween as a fourth. Originally, this thread was not an incest thread. But if possible, I'd like to keep it as an incest thread.

Anyways, my character ends up being spotted by your character (her brother) who instantly grows attracted to her, and we go from there. However, by the end of the night, I find it ideal that they end up sleeping together after playing mind-games all night with their vampire abilities, and do not know that they are partaking in incestual sex, due to their masquerade masks. In my last thread, the guy who played my character's brother bit into my character's neck after I had sank my fangs into his neck, letting her realize that she was having sex with her brother.

Check the thread out, and let me know what you guys think? My inbox is always open. :D


Hiding Behind Technology​

Alternate Version of Hiding Behind Technology​


For this thread, I'm looking for somebody to play the role of Jake, her older brother. His name can be changed, his age can be anywhere from 20-23, looks are up to you. Purpose: Kya (My character) and Jake (your character) are engaged in an online relationship that involves webcam, phone sex on prepaid phones, and chatting non-stop. They spend their hours at home on cam, and their hours in the day texting, sexting, and wishing they were home, so they could be camming and getting off with one other.

The only problem? They have no idea who the other person is. The phone numbers they know of one another are prepaid phones. They've never seen one another's face - just body. They have never met up, but always talk of doing such. And their names on the computer are just made up combo's about themselves that they had used in a chatroom.


New Idea!​

I'm looking for a romance thread. I want more story, and less sex. Don't get me wrong, sex will eventually take part in this thread, but can't we have some story as well? I want some thought-out posts that involve complications, plotting, and excitement. I want to actually write a scene that isn't just a quick fuck, you know? I've been caught up on thinking about a romance based thread. I want a little more love in my life. ;)

Perhaps the thread could be based upon two friends who broke off when they went to college and are meeting back up? Maybe the guy (your character) had a crush on my char. and never had the balls to tell her. (Or the other way around.) If this is the case, perhaps they run into one another a few years later, mid-way through college? After graduating college, and back home? They agree to meet up and catch up, and they rekindle the friendship (Relationship?) they had when in highschool, leading to the admittance of feelings, and so forth...? Ideas?

Don't enjoy that idea too much? What about highschool sweethearts, with a slight twist. So the story could begin in their senior year. Beginning? Mid-way through? Right after graduation, their last summer together before college? They've been together for a few years and have been holding out for one another... But perhaps, a few complications come up? He could could fall short after not wanting to wait anymore and hook up with another girl, therefore causing a break between the couple and lots of emotions?

I'm not too sure with these last few ideas, but if anything sparks your interest in this post, please feel free to drop by my House of Love[/B] and leave me any ideas/thoughts/interests. And if you prefer to speak more privately? My inbox is always open to suggestions, responses, interests, and more.

-Smiley :)
 
My open threads

Here some of the open threads I have out right now.

From the Shadows to the Spotlight

Mikki Corvin moved with her best friend because of a job offer at Marvel Studios. Although good at her job, she usually shunned any kind of recognition due to shyness. The only person who ever say her let loose was her best friend, Alex. Working around celebrities was intense for the wallflower and one night when she least expected it, someone saw her true self in a way. In that moment she was pushed into the spotlight and into the sights of a very well known individual who made her knee quiver when he walked by.

Thief of Hearts

Most women when confronted by a masked bandit would scream, faint or just plain run away. Not Fiona Davenport. A connection was made the day she was pulled into the arms of a masked man who had been chased into the woods by armed men. There was something between them so powerful that even without saying a word to her, she knew he felt it too. He took her first kiss and changed her that day. Ever since , she has been hoping to see him again and feel his arms around her.

The Playboy's Downfall

Pamela Nightsong was a regular LSU student by the day and by night she was the masked singer dubbed the Night Siren by her fans. Jesse Delmont is the town playboy, swearing never to let a woman collar him into a relationship. One night she sang to him and an obsession was born and now he will stop at nothing to find out who she is. Pamela pushes her limit one night when she grants Jesse a kiss, shaking her to her very core. The next day she is caught on the piano playing and crooning out a song without a care in the world. She has to come face to face with Jesse and answer to him why she has been haunting him all those nights.

Haunting Encounters

Tianna got talked into doing a haunting investigation with her friend who ends up leaving her alone inside a spooky old house. While trailing noises throughout the old building she doesn't find the ghost but the new owner does find her. Apparently her best friend failed to mention that she didn't get permission for them to be there. The new owner pins her to a wall when they first meet and she gets knocked off of her feet by how much a knock out he is.

There is a ghost on the house on Maple Drive but it belongs to the new
owner's aunt. Desperate to see her nephew with a nice girl, she sticks around even after death to play matchmaker and starts by making sure the door to the room they are in will not open until morning. A few little pushes and spooks and thing start to heat up.

Babysitter Blues

Mika is the babysitter for Trent's half brother and sister. He has a plan to get his wicked stepmother out of his family for good. The first part of his plan involves seducing the fiery babysitter that he had been eyeing for a while. With a bit of planning he will video tape them together and threaten to put it in view of those she values most. There is only one way she can get back the footage: seduce his father so he can have proof that he has cheated on the witch.
 
Night Of The Vampires

Vampires have been around for thousands of years, just with how things are today. With the kids dressing up Gothic as some called it. They can live freely now, though the clan leader looks like a vampire, but everyone just thinks its made up. He has charmed many women over the past five hundred years. But he had yet to find the one meant for him, He was just not looking in the right area. He was born and raised in Germany and while he is performing at a night club the one meant for him shows up.

The woman that is meant for him is one he cannot charm, but this girl of his was American but fluent in German. She felt like someone was looking for her and could never figure it out, till she goes to the club. Everyone in the club is a vampire, and when she walks in everyone knows who she is quickly. But what will happen when she finds out they are real vampires, will she accept the fate? since vampire hunters were very real. Would she stick her neck out for them?

God Of War

What do you do when you have lost everything? Krato's has lost everything his wife and his child. Now once a mortal man has no idea who is about to give him a hand, Krato's has a friend who was a child at the time. But now at the age of eighteen she has sensed her friend was in danger, so she shows herself. She has more power then a lot of of mortals, though she is very mortal. Right now however Krato's were bound in shackles and is bound due to the god's being pissed at him.

But what if love wasn't exactly dead, what would happen then?.

The Weapon

What do you do when you are alone and have no one? What do you do when the CIA and FBI are after you? What would happen if you had the power to bring a country down to its knees? People have been searching for one particular girl for five years. Always on the move and trying not to fall in love. This girl had a power within her, she had telekinetic powers. She had complete control of them but everyone wants her.

She ends up meeting up with an older gentlemen who is with the FBI originally he was there to subdue her so to speak. But when she saves his life from being crushed by a car, things change in his view. She is no freak, no animal that should be tested on. She had great responsibility with her powers, but she is protective. She helps the people that she can. The girl has lost everything, but can she get her life back? Perhaps work for the FBI. (More can be discussed)

Magic From Two Worlds

Lucius Malfoy had lost everything after the death of Voldemort, his wife and son both killed. He was half the man he use to be, and now? Everything has changed he bumped into a very young girl only nineteen who was different. She was American and highly intelligent, he has been a widower for four years and he hadn't felt love for many years till now. She was an American witch and also a seer, what will happen to these two?

This is an Alternate Universe of Harry Potter, I figure the man is in his 40's.


The One

Everyone within the church has spoken about the Antichrist, a man who would do anything to do what he was born to do. But what people don't know is a cult had brought him back, though they do not call him the Antichrist they now call him "The One" He is older now and no one knows he is around, he has killed people who did not do as he commanded, he has raised an army that is the cult and right now he has only one pure thing in his life, which is his best friend.

But he has fallen in love with her, and did not know how to put forth that love. But she was the only that was pure in his life. Though she didn't believe in a higher power, giving him ideas that he may be able to either hide who he was or tell her and she would still stay by his side. Only time would tell he has ordered the cult to make sure that she is safe. If they fail him they will all die, he is a highly successful business man with a lot of power.

End Of All Hope

The year of 2020 has come and it did not have a pleasant outcome with life, right now everything was much different and it came with a lot of problems. Water had become contaminated with some kind of virus back in 2015. The virus took over the one who had drank the water. Creating what people began to call zombies, they were attracted to fresh meat and blood. Never eating each other, but if they did not eat all of the victim then that victim would come back as a zombie as well.

A convicted mob hit man from his prison cell had been able to see a little island with a big home, and when the outbreak happened he managed to get out of prison. He wasn't just a hit man but he was highly intelligent as well. The girl that lived there had no one, and she had food stock piled for years. She was the daughter of the richest man in San Francisco. Though everyone in her family she lost because of this outbreak, but what happens when the two meet? perhaps love?

The Lonely

The year is 1960 and there was a lot of problems with people against different races. For some reason a lot of whites were against the blacks, accept for one. A girl who is the daughter of the mayor had a friend who was black and he meant the world to her. He worked for her father as a house keeper and nothing else, but when no one was around they were the best of friends. Thing is he wants children and wants them with her.

So they decide to do it, not caring what others would think. What happens next is a mystery, I figure the thread would pick up the day they have sex.

Grief Stricken

No one understood pain better then one guy who had been hurt, throwing himself into the fire to save another he did not even know. When he came home he was bandaged from his neck down, his scars on the outside did heal though there was a lot of scars. And he hid them all no matter how hot it was in the day, he never exposed his flesh since he was covered in wounds. But he bumps into a woman who really seems to see the beauty in everyone.

After a while he wants to get physical with her, but due to the scars he is afraid, he will be surprised by what adventure she takes him on. Because beauty wasn't skin deep. She can show him the beauty within his soul since she knew he had one. Since he is doing physical therapy to help with his terrible limp, she is there by his side helping him and not pitying him, but cares for him. Showing him he was still worth a woman's time.

~Criminal Master Minds~

This is based off of the t.v show Criminal Minds looking for someone to play Hotch, Derek Morgan or Rossi.

Either one will do, a very young woman of twenty one years joins the team. She has studied human behavior and for someone her age she is unique since she knows many different languages. The man she works beside will be your character, and a romance will bloom from it.

~Miami Criminals~

Based off of CSI Miami looking for someone to play Horatio Kane he will end up being in a relationship with a much younger woman. He will have known her since she was about five years old he has seen her mature into a beautiful young woman. He will finally ask her out, course she will most likely get kidnapped

pm if interested
 
The Transient Life

I'm look for one female to join my character on his travel and perhaps bring down his defense a bit. While sex is a given I do want a story along with some romance.

Pm me if interested or you have any questions.
 
The Corruption of Joanne Hamilton

Dear all,

Here is a brief introduction to my latest roleplay idea. If you are UK-based and open to roleplaying via an instant messenger (Yahoo! for example) then please get in touch to discuss this or any other idea you may have.

Joanne "Jo" Hamilton is a shy, naive schoolgirl who finds an unlikely friend in the outspoken, obnoxious bitch Jennifer "Jenny" White. The roleplay will join the pair as their friendship is blossoming, and explore Jenny's influence on the less popular girl.

If this sparks any interest then please do get in touch. If you could reference this message when doing so, I'd appreciate it.

With best wishes,

Lucia
 
The Arrangement

What do you do when it was the time where families were giving up there own children for money. It had been this for over twenty years. Men from different families if they liked a girl from another, that man would marry her and give the family money or even live stock. And that is what was happening here, a much older man wanting her for her looks, to breed her and marry her. Will they learn to love one another?
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=845913
Join us

You are the resistance (open rp new concept all ideas welcome)
The year was 2092 and the current structure of the government was a constantly mutating form of various extremes.
The powers that be were in constant shift , taking control, fighting to maintain, or toppling one oppressive regime for the next.

A constant state of civil unrest had rocked the global economy and social climate for over 3 and a half decades.
The eventual settling of the masses had come only a short 10 years ago after one of the corporate powers that had taken control, had stopped negotiating. The world had stopped when the most powerful countries had aligned and all who spoke out against the regimes in each territory had been killed in a matter of weeks.

It had not taken long after the first line of tanks had not stopped for the college aged protestors who had lain in the streets. "That act had changed everything" many of the elderly who were still alive would be heard telling the young people in quiet voices. Conversations in living rooms, in late hours, frightened gazes cast towards windows, suspicious eyes on phones and computers.

All people who were not of the elite classes lived in constant fear and service of the corporations that their parents and grandparents and their grandparents parents had built from tiny shops.

People didn't speak up now and perhaps the most broken of the surviving geriatric generation were elderly women, who watched as the rights that their grandmothers and great grandmothers had fought to secure, became a distant memory. A story they told their children only to be cast incredulous glances. A young woman today, she knew the dangers of disagreeing with a man, even if he were from the same economical class. Curfews were strict, most older literature was now banned based on its tendency to incite civil unrest.

These premises led to tiny cells of rebels calling themselves freedom fighters. They were forced to live on the run, or underground, in secret camps, and nomadic clans. If one was caught supplying rebels with food, shelter, or clothing the aiding and abbedding charge would typically be enough to cost them their life or their freedom. One of the most common and frientening happenings in this society were the work camps. Privatized prisons of various types where men and women were enslaved and sold in large groups in shackles.

There were still trials and they were still held publicly though the jury was not of ones peers. There was an audience sitting now in what was known as a jury box. Criminals were made an example of, media covered government sanctioned public executions. Few lasted more than 6 months after joining up with the resistance before they were killed or arrested. The luck ones, were never heard from in open society again, creating new identities for use to fight against their oppressors. Graffiti could be occasionally seen in the streets giving people hope or encouragement but, the message was for the soldiers in the streets and their superiors. Buildings would occasionally explode with officials in them, weapons caches and caravans now and then would be taken by the hiding rebels.
 
Anybody want to help a girl out? :)

So I'm back from my long break to Lit, and I need some threads in my life! I have a few threads that have died over the last year, and I really enjoyed writing them when they were up and going. So if anybody would be interested in filling the roles, and starting new versions of the thread with me, please pm me and let me know! Also, keep in mind that details can be changed if that's something that's an issue. Plot can be different as well. Nothing in the following examples of past versions of my offering threads is set in stone/permanent.


What Lies Beneath Her Lies​

The basic plot of this story is about a girl who gets taken advantage of at a young age by her step-father. While living in that home though, she had grown to care and love for her step brother, Jacob (Jake). Once she tells her mom about what has been happening to her by her step-dad, her mom leaves the man and moves across country, changes their names, and tries to live a normal life with her daughter.

Growing a little reckless as she grew older, the girl decides to visit her online camming buddy at his college apartment. He's going to his mom's for a day or two and tells her that his best friend will pick her up at the airport. Once she's picked up from the airport though, she realizes that out of all the odds in the world, the boy who picks her up at the airport just so happens to be her step-brother.


The Masquerade​


Role no longer available


This thread is a vampire-themed thread. If the supernatural world isn't for you, then don't worry, there other threads to choose from. I've always had a fascination with masquerade parties, masquerade-themed balls, and the masquerade masks are so lovely and intriguing!

In this thread, my character will be somewhat hosting the party that's taking place, but she's there to enjoy herself. It is a Halloween party, and masks are required at this party. She loves this one particular party each and every year, because doesn't have to hide the fact that she's a vampire, she can walk around with blood on her lips and chin after feeding, lure anybody in, and she can just embrace being herself around other people.

In her hometown, there is only one other vampire that currently resides locally. Her brother. So this thread is dipping into three different themes. Incest, masquerade, and vampirism. And I guess you could count Halloween as a fourth. Originally, this thread was not an incest thread. But if possible, I'd like to keep it as an incest thread.

Anyways, my character ends up being spotted by your character (her brother) who instantly grows attracted to her, and we go from there. However, by the end of the night, I find it ideal that they end up sleeping together after playing mind-games all night with their vampire abilities, and do not know that they are partaking in incestual sex, due to their masquerade masks. In my last thread, the guy who played my character's brother bit into my character's neck after I had sank my fangs into his neck, letting her realize that she was having sex with her brother.

Check the thread out, and let me know what you guys think? My inbox is always open. :D


Hiding Behind Technology​

Alternate Version of Hiding Behind Technology​


For this thread, I'm looking for somebody to play the role of Jake, her older brother. His name can be changed, his age can be anywhere from 20-23, looks are up to you. Purpose: Kya (My character) and Jake (your character) are engaged in an online relationship that involves webcam, phone sex on prepaid phones, and chatting non-stop. They spend their hours at home on cam, and their hours in the day texting, sexting, and wishing they were home, so they could be camming and getting off with one other.

The only problem? They have no idea who the other person is. The phone numbers they know of one another are prepaid phones. They've never seen one another's face - just body. They have never met up, but always talk of doing such. And their names on the computer are just made up combo's about themselves that they had used in a chatroom.


New Idea!​

I'm looking for a romance thread. I want more story, and less sex. Don't get me wrong, sex will eventually take part in this thread, but can't we have some story as well? I want some thought-out posts that involve complications, plotting, and excitement. I want to actually write a scene that isn't just a quick fuck, you know? I've been caught up on thinking about a romance based thread. I want a little more love in my life. ;)

Perhaps the thread could be based upon two friends who broke off when they went to college and are meeting back up? Maybe the guy (your character) had a crush on my char. and never had the balls to tell her. (Or the other way around.) If this is the case, perhaps they run into one another a few years later, mid-way through college? After graduating college, and back home? They agree to meet up and catch up, and they rekindle the friendship (Relationship?) they had when in highschool, leading to the admittance of feelings, and so forth...? Ideas?

Don't enjoy that idea too much? What about highschool sweethearts, with a slight twist. So the story could begin in their senior year. Beginning? Mid-way through? Right after graduation, their last summer together before college? They've been together for a few years and have been holding out for one another... But perhaps, a few complications come up? He could could fall short after not wanting to wait anymore and hook up with another girl, therefore causing a break between the couple and lots of emotions?

I'm not too sure with these last few ideas, but if anything sparks your interest in this post, please feel free to drop by my House of Love[/B] and leave me any ideas/thoughts/interests. And if you prefer to speak more privately? My inbox is always open to suggestions, responses, interests, and more.

-Smiley :)
 
Originally Posted by The_Spectre View Post
These are a few ideas I've had rolling through my head that I've been wanting to get off the ground. Keep in mind these are basically blue prints and I'm not only looking for a partner (female) but also someone to toss around ideas with to flesh out the stories more.

The Ghost Inside (role taken)

A spirit take refuge in the body of a woman teaching her to open up while the woman’s boyfriend (can be changed) and her are trying to find a way to expel the spirit out of her. I suppose you would more or less have to play two characters, (the girl and the spirit). I'm more wanting ideas as to who the spirit is and why she's inside the girl to begin with.

Sin City Homicide

Many possibilities for this. One is simply that a woman is accused of killing her lover (he was cheating on his wife with her whether the woman knew this is up for discussion) )the man happens to be part of a major crime family and the detective (my character) tries to find out who did it. Another idea both our characters would be partners. The female would have just transferred to homicide and along with helping solve the case, tries to get her partner (my character) to open up

The Demon of Larcido

Taking place in the old west , a former outlaw sold out his gang and is now trying to lead a normal life in a new town only to have his past come back for him. I was thinking that he gets a job working on a farm. Ideas for the female character could be the one who owns the ranch or the daughter or even if you’d like a woman works in the local tavern. There’s a lot I want to put, but I’ll save it for anyone whose interested.

The Pharaoh’s Betrothed (role taken)

A new exhibit open at the local museum that showcases the tomb of the most wicked Pharoh’s of Egypt. Inside the tomb not held of the Pharaoh but also his betrothed a poor slave girl who was forced to marry the ruthless Pharaoh. A necklace given to her by the royal high priestess as a sign of the pharaoh’s ownership of her. Before they could wed, the Pharaoh suffered a fatal stroke. However the Pharaoh was possessive that he ordered his men to have her locked away with his tomb along with all his worldly possessions. Unknown to the pharaoh, that the necklace she was given carried magical powers. Before she was sent to locked away with her dead Pharaoh, the priestess instructed her that while she was imprisoned to grasp the jewel on her necklace firmly as it absorb her soul causing the suffering of dying within the confines of the tomb. Only the blood of one who has a kind soul can free her.

As you could my characters manages to accidentally cut himself with a small amount of blood to spill the necklace, freeing. However as he manages to free her, it seems that he husband has also awakened and wants his bride back.

The Industry

My character is a former film student who much to his chagrin, is about to direct his first porn. In no way is he all too happy with doing it, so his attitude toward it all at first is dejection. As to what my partners role will be, the obvious would perhaps be a porn star who tries to show my character that it‘s not so bad doing what he does. Whether she likes what she does or not is up for discussion. However if play a porn actress, I suppose the makeup girl or stage hand could work. Again, up for discussion.

Again, I'm looking for someone to help with ideas to flesh out the stories. If you're interested in any of them, PM me. Hope to hear from some of you soon.
 
Last edited:

I have a blackmail thread whose young ingenue victim needs a replacement author to voice her. You can view our initial foray here:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=860044

I am looking for a female author with a fondness for detail and a sense of grammar to pick up the role. If you are interested, please PM me.
 
Though I don't exactly have a thread ideas put together, I am now open again to find female partners to do thread roleplays and such, just send me a message via PMs and we can chat on the subject matter, my role play style and various story ideas are in links in my signature.
 
Male Vampire Needed

Carnal Awakening

As part of a sorority initiation, Nerissa must spend the night in the local 'haunted house'. While exploring the home, she comes across a beautiful naked man draped in blood red sheets in a room that blocks off all sunlight. Unable to resist, she begins touching him until he awakens with a dark lust in his eyes.
 
Need female writer

I am looking for a willing female writer who would like to continue this story with me. The other writer seemed to disappear on me and I want this story to keep going. Now it is an incest story, it's about a guy who is married and gets a promotion at his job and ends up moving back to his home town where his little sister lives. They had sex one night four years and the sister has been wanting him again ever since. Once they move back his sister moves in on him and gets what she wants.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=856135
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top