cuckolding

Waiting for my wife to come home . And then she called her lover and sent me home
 
so the wife is out with her “girl friend” and i just got a text saying they were at a friends bar thats like 70+ miles away… and he said they could stay at his beach house… so what should i do tonight.. but i’m too drunked to drive…

so.. just talked with my wife and she told me that she was a VERY VERY BAD GIRL ..she and her girlfriend went out last night .. apparently they BOTH hooked up last night and spent the night with a couple of guys..

he said she is pretty sure he fucked her three times.. but as we were talking she decided it must have been four..

and one was in her ass… the ONE thing that was supposed to be for US ONLY…..

and she’s not sure if she is even going to be home in time for dinner tonight…..

her fucking this guy i’m ok with … but that she is spending the day still with her girl friend even though she was going to try to be home last night… and now not sure when she is getting home tonight… and that she broke our ONE RULE.. NO ANAL….

what should i DO with this BAD GIRL?

yes what should i do
 
this was her "punishment"

she had spent the Saturday night/Sunday morning with a new lover and i guess he was pretty long and very .. "forceful" with his fucking.. when she finally got home last night she told me he did her like 4 or 5 times.. and that she was a bad bad girl and needed to be "punished" .. so i fucked her and when she was full of my cum i sued that as lube and fisted her until she came HARD... you know, the type of cum that leaves you literally shivering and unable to stop.. the whole teeth chattering kind of after effects... well anyway when she was getting cleaned up there was a bit of blood not a lot.. but a bit.. so between his big cock and me fisting her ... i guess we tore a little bit ...
but the great thing is that she heals...
 
my wife just informed me that she has been talking and texting with the guy she met last weekend.. and they are planning on getting together again this weekend...
 
bummed... wife texted me from her "girls night".. her weekend lover is out of town this weekend... but they are maybe getting together Monday night?
oh well... no fresh cream pie for me this weekend..
 
i peeked her phone.. she has been texting him and they are definitely planning on Monday night... :)

tonight she also told me that i get none of her pussy until later this week... so i know for sure that she is going to see him
 
she just called me from her lovers place...
i asked her to have him take pictures and maybe even have her call me so i can hear her cumming on his MUCH bigger cock then mine
 
she texted me that i might get a pic or two.. but the she had to go because they were going for round three

i'm supposed to call her in about 3 hours so she can get home before the neighborhood wakes up...
 
so the wife texted me today and asked if i would be mad if she went out of town for the night.. to see her friend that i told her she could be his birthday present last month and she was.. along with another of his buddies.. .. well.... turns out she is meeting not only him but also one of her other lovers and the three of them are going "partying" tonight.. she said she she should be home sometime in the morning....
 
ok.. she just called me and is on the way home!..

said her friend with the BIG cock fucked her last night then they fell asleep.. then this morning they woke up and had sex again.. made coffee and lounged around for a bit .. then had sex again... and again..
she said she can't count on both hands the number of times she came HARD not just those little cums.. but the teeth chattering kind.. she said she had forgotten just how good it was to be fucked by his BIG cock... she said she was still kinda shaking from it...
i asked her if she would allow me to have sex with her when she gets home.. she said maybe if i was real real gentle because she is so sore right now...
 
once again my wife is going to visit her lover for the night... i so wish that one of these nights she would let me cum along and watch.
she tells me about some of what they do and how hard he makes her cum over and over again..
and she makes no bones about telling me that no matter how hard she tries she just can not deep throat his "Oh My God so fucking BIG cock" to quote her.

we bought a new toy for me to use on her at home http://www.amazon.com/Extra-Inches-Penis-Extension-Flesh/dp/B007I6ZLRQ/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hpc_4 and she tells me that it is NOT as big as he is....almost but does NOT stretch the back of her pussy like he does...

and after pounding her for almost 40 minutes with it on she told me to take it off and fuck her.. so i did and she was right... even immediately after i was using it on her she was still tighter then she is almost two hours (the time it takes her to dress and get home from his place) after fucking him.....
 
last night was soo fucking HOT...
the Wife and i went out with some friends for Her birthday celebration.. long story short we ended up back at one of our friends houses and eventually made our way to the hot-tub.. the Wife decided that skinny dipping was in order since it was after all Her birthday celebration.. eventually there are 5 people in this 4 person hot-tub and my Wife is straddling this guy She has had the hots for for a while now.. next thing i know they are kissing and She is nuzzling his neck.. She keeps looking at me to make sure i am watching.. then She really starts grinding and i see that "look" that She gets when something first enters Her pussy.. meanwhile everyone else in the tub is watching Her as She starts riding his cock until She has a small orgasm and starts to relax a little.. thats when everyone else tells me to get into the tub too... so i quickly shed my cloths making sure to stuff my pink panties in my back pocket so no one sees it if they go to get another drink, climbed in and listened to everyone telling me how sexy and hot my Wife was...
 
Oh!
yes
just got a call from my Wife

and she was FUCKING her newest lover.. it was hard to hear but i could hear her moaning.. and telling him not to stop...
and the definite sounds of a MAN fucking hard.. skin slapping...etc
it was sooo hot!
 
the Wife is currently texting a guy she met at a bar last night ... who is in town just for the weekend... about having me drop her off at his hotel for a couple of hours...
 
i am getting ready to take the Wife to His Hotel for a couple of hours….
 
The names have been changed to protect the guilty... just got this from the Wife


10:19pm
me:
when you cumming home?


10:51pm
Wife:
Soonish. ...just fucked "S"


10:52pm
me:
bring me home that pie babay


10:52pm
Wife:
He wore a condom and isn't all that

Lol
 
Back
Top