Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYE had your crush on someone make you uncomfortable?

I once had a married female friend who I was rather taken with, although I never told her so.

I remember one occasion when she happened to lean in close to me, so that we were almost face to face for a moment. I forget exactly what she was doing but the circumstances were perfectly innocent and her action was not at all flirtatious.

But I remember how I felt, as she leaned in so close for just that instant. As she moved back out of my personal space, I had to pause for a second to collect myself. I realized that, in that moment, I'd wanted to kiss her.

Sort of an uncomfortable realization because we there were dozens of other people present, including her husband, sitting just a few feet away. And I considered her husband a friend: I certainly had no desire to do anything that would hurt him, or her. Not that I think for a moment that my carefully concealed feelings were reciprocated.

So, my friend never did learn the secret that I kept in my heart: She was one of only a few people I'd met in my life that I'd either come to love, or felt that I could have loved, under the right circumstances.

HYE made someone who you had a crush on uncomfortable?
 
all the time

HYE had unexpected visitor show up while walking around naked?

Yes I have and it was quite exciting having just had enough time to throw on a sarong knowing all the while I was totally naked underneath it.

HYE gone out without bra or panties (or both) purely for pleasure, perhaps even purposely allowing someone a peek?
 
Yes I have and it was quite exciting having just had enough time to throw on a sarong knowing all the while I was totally naked underneath it.

HYE gone out without bra or panties (or both) purely for pleasure, perhaps even purposely allowing someone a peek?

Gone without underwear. And in the right circumstances that can be fun.

HYE discovered a guy was going commando?
 
Have you ever streaked at all in a public place like that?

No. That's not something I'd ever do.

Have you ever happened upon a sleeping naked person (someone who wouldn't want you to see him or her naked) and had a good, long look?
 
No. That's not something I'd ever do.

Have you ever happened upon a sleeping naked person (someone who wouldn't want you to see him or her naked) and had a good, long look?

Yes a relative and it traumatized me for life!

HYE sent a PM to someone and the reply made you think they were either much younger than they claimed or that English was not their native language?
 
Yes a relative and it traumatized me for life!

HYE sent a PM to someone and the reply made you think they were either much younger than they claimed or that English was not their native language?

Yes....

HYE found out someone was lying about themselves and in the end didn't care?
 
Yes, and it was great in my case. We'd been friends through grade school and junior high and moved to different parts of the country. We met at John Wayne Airport by accident and dated for a couple of years.

HYE deliberately sought out an old friend to see if the spark was still there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top