Question about submitting work.

Jada59

Literotica Guru
Maybe I'm just being stupid. I submitted a story and a poem just after the site came back up the other day/night. Both show as pending but both also are allowing me to make changes.

I could swear that when I had pending things prior, I couldn't even access the work until after it was published.

Did I do something wrong? Wrong timing? Did something change?

Thanks!

Pending is that limbo state where you can make changes. Of course, every change you make restarts the process, back to square one...

Give it a couple of days.

Pending is that limbo state where you can make changes. Of course, every change you make restarts the process, back to square one...

Give it a couple of days.

Thanks! I just could have sworn that I couldn't make changes before when it was pending.

Thanks! I just could have sworn that I couldn't make changes before when it was pending.
There's "pending" when you've submitted but it's not yet been vetted by Laurel. During this phase, any change you make must be resubmitted, and will bump you to the end of the queue.

Then there's "pending" after Laurel has processed it and it's waiting to be published. That's when it freezes, until it goes live.

There's "pending" when you've submitted but it's not yet been vetted by Laurel. During this phase, any change you make must be resubmitted, and will bump you to the end of the queue.

Then there's "pending" after Laurel has processed it and it's waiting to be published. That's when it freezes, until it goes live.

I see. Well then this was different. Did not freeze and now both published. Thanks!

Once it has been approved for publication, the link Pending isn't a link anymore. That lasts but a few scant hours. It will also have a date when it will appear in the New list along with the green New icon.

Back