Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, your story from above is very hot!
==================================================
Thank you hotlittlejennie :) :kiss::rose: And welcome...

Hey there! Just stopping by, saying hello again =] I'll be able to be here and talk all night.

Welcome back kinkysam :) :kiss: Hope things are going ok for you ;)

===================================================
TOTALLY JAZZ ...
On Sienna's Music Lounge

Please Note: This thread contains visual sex acts and it is the responsibility of the viewer if they are offended. Most of our regular members have expressed their wishes to have the material included for their entertainment and leisure. If you are likely to be offended then please DO NOT use the links or thread.

Thank you

Sienna, fire_breeze & Gaia_Lorraine

===========================================
Debi & Alice
===========================================

And if we are offended if they are NOT included?

Offered a vision,
but not necessarily a touch.

But touched I am,
just not in the way
that she was thinking.
Which is fine.

Peruse from a distance,
makes the heart grow,
not so much fonder,
but louder.

Faster.
As does the breathing,
with a resonant breath
subsequent sigh.

Desire from a distance,
leaving no fingerprints,
other than those
in my memories.

Only taking offense,
when she is attacked by jealousy.

And if we are offended if they are NOT included?

Welcome The_Fool to our thread :) :kiss: ... Thank you for sharing the poem with us. It had lots of hidden meanings I picked up right away :) Well done.

:kiss:

=================================================
Hi there =] Things are going well for me, I'm running off a "happy-high" from the holiday =]

Hi kinkysam :) :kiss: What did you get up to on your "holiday" ? ;)
MEET kelleemaize on You Tube :)
Kellee+Maize+362interviewwithsingerkelleema.jpg

kelleemaize
TOTALLY JAZZ ...
On Sienna's Music Lounge

Last edited:
Hallo Sienna :kiss: I was wondering
- if the disclaimer you put every now and then is just a note of style for amusement purposes or if you were advised to do so,
- if Debi and Alice, arousing and inspiring as they are in the linked vid, are a projection of a particular need of yours and your lady friends.

Licks :kiss:

Hallo Sienna :kiss: I was wondering
- if the disclaimer you put every now and then is just a note of style for amusement purposes or if you were advised to do so,
- if Debi and Alice, arousing and inspiring as they are in the linked vid, are a projection of a particular need of yours and your lady friends.

Licks

Hi vibes :) :kiss:

Recently, some threads were purged for their "sexual activity" content. I have no idea why on an adult site as popular as this one? :confused: Over the past 10 years the owners and moderators of the site have allowed it to move into a more explicit one than it used to be. Literature not only the main feature, but also photographs and movies have begun to dominate the forums. The disclaimer is there to prevent people from complaining about the content. Apparently the purge was started by LIT users complaining. So, it is there to remind potential complainants not to enter something which may offend them :)

Debi and Alice ;) You may not realise vibes, but I am a sapphic (bi-sexual female) and yes, maybe my lady friends or "sapphic sisters" would enjoy it :)
The question is, do men enjoy watching? :D :p

TOTALLY JAZZ ...
On Sienna's Music Lounge

I'm not sure why an adult bulletin board would choose to apply a *prude* policy as far as the content of what people post is concerned ... I mean we're talking of Literotica :rolleyes:

The question is, do men enjoy watching? :D :p
Do we really ask ourselves that? ;) :devil: :kiss:

I'm not sure why an adult bulletin board would choose to apply a *prude* policy as far as the content of what people post is concerned ... I mean we're talking of Literotica :rolleyes:

Do we really ask ourselves that? ;) :devil: :kiss:

Exactly, this site was destined to move forwards regarding content on it's forums. If forums are going to be regulated, then close all of them and just have a story submission site. LIT certainly would lose many thousands of users.

Regarding men liking women having sex together? I can't answer from my point of view. But, I will say, if it was gay men having sex, it would have entertainment value for me to a certain extent regarding their fit bodies and the usual other normal things (cocks, cocks, cocks and more cocks!). Yet I tend to feel as if it was a waste, and have this desire to want to turn them into heterosexual men, which is impossible :D

TOTALLY JAZZ ...
On Sienna's Music Lounge

Men work (when they do :rolleyes:) in a simpler way: we see pussy we get a hard-on :D we see two pussies we get a double hard-on :devil:

Men work (when they do :rolleyes:) in a simpler way: we see pussy we get a hard-on :D we see two pussies we get a double hard-on :devil:

:D:D:D ... That sounds cool :devil: ... more for us to share ;)

TOTALLY JAZZ ...
On Sienna's Music Lounge

:D:D:D ... That sounds cool :devil: ... more for us to share ;)

TOTALLY JAZZ ...
On Sienna's Music Lounge

It sounds HOT, rather ... especially if the inspiration derives from the visual of you and Breezie ... I don't have the pleasure to know Gaia Lorraine but have no reason to believe she would make the trio less arousing: on the contrary

Uncle Alan

An erotic fantasy inspired by prop69

Uncle Alan was a family friend since I was a child. He was my father’s best friend and would always be around. Both of them worked together at the foundry which our townsfolk heavily relied upon for employment, and because my father needed a lift to and from work every working day, Uncle Alan would always be there.

Growing up I became quite fond of Uncle Alan and obviously the feeling was mutual. He would always bring me treats, such as candy and fresh strawberries which he grew in his vegetable garden. I just loved strawberries. They were the biggest I had ever seen. Sometimes I would visit his garden and he would tell me everything about the various types he grew and in such an easy way that I could understand. Enough for me to be able to turn our own garden into a miniature version of Uncle Alan’s.

By the time I was a teenager I had become an expert just like him. My keen interest grew even more, especially when I realised how handsome Uncle Alan really was. I had matured into a young woman and my mind-set was quickly developing regarding men and sex. Uncle Alan would feature in my fantasies of mature men, old enough to be my father, yet I avoided making it obvious in his presence throughout those later high school years. Then, one hot sunny afternoon I went to visit him at his house to check on his garden.

I was wearing my cheerleader skirt and just a midriff top with the usual white panties. It was the final year of high school and the proms and football team support training sessions were getting really intense. Uncle Alan greeted me in his shorts and offered the usual fresh strawberry juice cocktail with a tiny drop of bourbon added as usual, which was our secret.

Uncle Alan had never been married. He was described by my father as a loner, and during their high school days he would be bullied, tagged with the label of being a gay geek. There was a reason behind it though. He had joined a celibate temperance society for many years until he realised that his resistance to woman and beer could no longer be a part of his life-style. He had many women in his life and sex too.

“I always preferred to just date the women I met for a while and move on.” He told me. “I made up for those younger days and oh wow, believe me; I’ve had some really great sex. I mean woman... er, relationships.” He quickly toned down his reply and excitement knowing that he was in my company, someone he respected. I also noticed the bulge in his shorts seemingly change into the defined shape of his manhood leaning to the right. He noticed my eyes scan that obvious area as I drank the cocktail.

“So Robyn, are you here to see how the crops are doing?” He asked, as if trying to evade the subject and my attention. “Let’s go out into the garden. It’s such a beautiful day isn’t it?” Without realising it I was teasing him, asking questions about what my father had told me and looking at his hardness. This was Uncle Alan. Should I be doing such things?

I was not a virgin at the time. I had experienced full on sex and everything you can imagine. Wandering around the garden admiring yet another successful crop of vegetables and fruits, I also thought about the fantasies I had about this man, this close family friend. Maybe my teasing was not so bad after all. I wanted to know more about his sex life and so I did, but not in a usual way. “Uncle Al, do you like me? I mean, do you find me sexy?” I asked. There was a surprised look on his face. Completely not expecting such a question and it was the only question I had on my mind. He went silent and drank a full glass of the strawberry cocktail in one swig. “Are you shocked?” I asked.

“Shocked? I feel totally mortified Robyn. Why would you ask such a question?”

“I have noticed how you look at me. I want to know all about the sex you had with all those... dates.”

“Robyn, let me just explain. Yes, you are a very adorable young lady and no, I don’t think my best friend’s daughter really needs to know about my sex life. Or, atleast my past sex life. I’m quite content these days working and tending my garden.”

“You want to fuck me don’t you?” I asked. I was annoyed by his authorative reply.

“I’m going to forget you even asked that. I think you should go home and forget the whole of this afternoon.”

“Why is your dick hard? It’s still hard; I can see it in your shorts. You’re just trying to be nice old Uncle Al as usual. I know what’s going through your mind. You want to tell me about your earlier sex-life, I know you do.”

He paused, looking me up and down as if he wanted to go wild on me. He was frustrated and trying to be a gentleman that I always knew he was. My presence that day and in the past, laced glasses of strawberry juice and that stare always gave away the real Uncle Al. Then his desire deep inside to talk sex with me, not forgetting the hard on in his shorts that finally revealed his true intentions towards me. He wanted to hide and avoid it all out of respect. But, he did not know about the fantasies I had about him.

“OK, let’s go inside. It’s much cooler in there and I can make up more of these cocktails.”

And so the afternoon continued. Those cocktails turned more into bourbon than strawberry juice mix. We sat opposite each other as I listened to his stories. I was totally intrigued by the things he had done. Those dates turned out to be prostitutes that he spent his half earned money on. He trusted them for their experience and cleanliness. In other words, he gained experience and knowledge of sex each time he so called dated one. Real trustworthy call girls whom delivered themselves to wherever he met them. Uncle Alan had a very naughty sex-life and then suddenly gave up. “I don’t even bother masturbating anymore. The garden takes my mind off sex. That is...”

“Yes? Tell me Uncle Al?”

“That is until I see you Robyn. I’ll be honest with you. I do want to fuck you and do other things too. To be honest, you drive me crazy. I love your body and those perfect tits, ass ad thighs of yours. Thing is, you’re my best friend’s daughter and I just can’t bring myself to do anything about it.”

The bourbon was starting to get into my system and I summoned up some extra courage. I lifted off the top, and wearing the skimpiest bra I owned, allowed him to see my breasts through the white lace cups. His eyes just watched. There was no reaction, just his stare.

“Wait! Let me rephrase what I just said.” He held up his hand. “Its true confession time right now and you should know this. I respect you as a person and your beautiful body. I don’t want to fuck you. I dream of making love to you. In your society they may mean the same. In mine, there is a subtle difference.”

He was preaching to me. Probably morals or something, but I knew what we both wanted and I was not going to argue with him. I wanted him, there and then. I noticed he was getting nervous as I was getting more confident thanks to the bourbon.

I stood up from the armchair and unclipped my skirt, letting it fall to my ankles and then kicking it to one side. He just kept of staring at me without any expression that shown he was eager. My thigh high white lace panties showed plenty of pubic hair within, whether or not he expected me to be shaven. I wanted him to make the first moves towards me, just like in my fantasy. I unclipped my bra and let it fall. There, now he could see my perky breasts and hard nipples. Did he need anything else?

“I want to tell you something Robyn and I want you to forgive me if it makes you angry. Three weeks ago I did that job at your house for your parents, remember? The light fittings on the landing?”

I nodded my reply, tweaking both my nipples between my fingers.

“Well I went into your room and found a pair of panties you had worn. I stole them. And I still have them. They were the closest I could get to your beautiful body. Something so personal I had to have them. Right away I knew I so admired you. No, I worshipped you...”

“Are you trying to say you love me?” I asked.

“Not exactly. You are too young to love. One day you will meet a younger man than me and fall in love. I can’t rob you of that opportunity. I can’t love you Robyn. All I can do is enjoy your body and perhaps your soul as a friend.”

“A fuck buddy?” I asked, teasing, drunk infact on the booze he had plied me with.

“No Robyn, please don’t use those words. You have to understand me.”

I sat back down in the armchair and place both my legs over each arm in a provocative way. Uncle Alan did not stop me, or want to. With my fingers I began to tease myself through the lacy material, watching him closely watching me. “I’m getting really wet. That’s what you want isn’t it Uncle Al?” I said. I could feel my juices flowing and the tingling. I was getting pleasure from doing what I was, in front of him.

“I’m not even going to stop you. It is a great pleasure to watch, knowing what lies beyond those panties.”

It seemed that he wanted more, and so I pulled my panties to one side to show him my soft down of blonde pubes becoming damp as my fingers ran along my lips. Now and then I would lick them and continue, tasting the exotic natural flavour of my own honey.

“Don’t stop. I want to see you cum for me. And then I will take over...”

I watched Uncle Alan as my fingers stroked across my now tingling clitoris. He slipped off those shorts he wore and I could now see how well endowed this man was. It excited me even more to see his manhood standing upright, its beautiful bulbous glans, smooth and perfect as if age had not altered it in any way. I supposed that young or old a cock would always look the same. The long hard shaft, which he stroked with his hand was veiny and looked ready to penetrate me, yet Uncle Al had other ideas no doubt. He was now teasing me, watching me rub my clitoris to a full body tingling wave of orgasmic pleasure.

My moans and trembling spasm gave it away that I had reached my climax. “Good girl...” he said, “keep going. Feel that pleasure...” I did exactly what he wanted. I began to ride the orgasmic climax, keeping those tingling waves flooding through my body as my fingers slowed down and then quickened to take me once more to another body shattering climax. I kept my eyes closed, dreaming of Uncle Alan licking me, sucking me, making all of this happen. Then I realised that he was there for real, both of his thumbs spreading my sex apart as he knelt between my legs hung over the armchair.
I had not yet released any of my love juices in a gush or squirt at that time, although I could detect my natural aroma which Uncle Alan was savouring by spreading me apart. My vagina open and wide, he slowly placed his warm tongue into it, licking out my creamy liquid love as I continued to finger stroke my clitoris to another climax.

He looked up at me. This handsome mature man, now giving me contact pleasure with his tongue sweeping around my inner lips, tasting me, was sucking on them to devour the remnants of my juices upon them. This man with experience gained from the pleasurable learning over the years was now giving me the best of oral sexual pleasure I had ever experienced so far.

I climaxed again. This time I released a gush of my juices into his waiting mouth. He seemed to enjoy my sweet tangy taste and his tongue worked upon my clitoris, seeking yet more as I started to ride the orgasmic pleasure, unable to hold back, not wanting him to stop. His fingers inside of me, probing me, touching that special spot. It was not long before I came again. His fingers coated with my sticky creamy juices and a warm release of fresh love juice, which he devoured in a wild frenzy. I too was on an ecstatic high. For all I cared, this man could do anything he wanted. I was confident about myself and my body in Uncle Alan’s presence.

We rested for a while. Has I lay on his bed, he began to caress my breasts, kissing me on the lips tenderly. He had no intentions of entering me yet. His calming voice, has he lay next to me, told me how much he longed for this moment. I too had fantasies of this moment too. It had suddenly become so real I could not believe it was happening to me, to us.

I drew in a deep breath as he licked around my nipple making it cold and hard. Then he began to suck upon it gently. It was so pleasant to feel and it made me tingle. His finger ran through my wet lips, stroking up and down in my moistness as he made love to both my breasts.

Our eyes met and I noticed that stare of intent he had. His fingers ran along my mouth, my lips receiving the taste of my sex upon them and I could not resist taking them in, to savour them. Removing his fingers he moved closer to kiss. The kiss was real, deep and passionate as our tongues mingled, and once more I felt his hand move over my breasts, my navel and returning to my sex once more to gather yet more of my nectar to share.

During our kisses we shared his fingers, licking and tasting them. This was experienced sex, not like the quick wild sex with those younger men I thought were good at how they made me feel. This was passionate and loving sex, not the immature sex I accepted so easily from those other lovers. This was Uncle Alan, a man who once featured in my fantasies, now real, and showing me the tenderness in loving I had never realised could exist.

He gently prompted me to turn onto my side. His hands ran over my hip and thigh as we both lay on our sides together, with my back towards him. His closeness felt good and his whispering words sent pleasing tingling sensations through my body, telling me how much he had dreamed about this moment when he could feel every inch of my body. He snuggled up close and began to kiss my neck, finding one of my erogenous zones which drove me crazy. Unlike the other lovers, Uncle Alan did not bite or suck. He used his tongue and lips instead, which felt much more pleasing with his fingers gently pulling and twisting on my nipple.

Slowly he began to jerk. I could feel his hardness between my buttocks, rubbing against my sex. His breath deepened as his hand upon my breast began to squeeze softly. The smooth head of his manhood found its way between my moist lips and I moved my leg to make his entry into me easier, feeling those jerks now become his penetration within my wide open vagina. I tightened around his hardness, letting him feel my responsive desire for him to continue.

“Oh my god Robyn, I can’t even start to tell you how I have been waiting for this moment.” He whispered. His other hand reached underneath me to take my other breast. Now I was moving with him, gaining rhythm with him as he made love to me. Yes, this was his idea of making love and I wanted more. His hardness thrusting within me was making me reach an orgasm and my moans of pleasure fuelled his desires even more to carry on faster. “Don’t worry Robyn; I have plenty of energy and resistance to last. Enjoy this moment we share. I want you to cum over my cock like you have never done before. It’s yours, I am all yours...”

I began to ride the orgasms, moaning in screams of ecstasy. Changing my position so that I straddled him, allowing his thrusting to get harder and taking more of his length deeper. I took more control, turning to face him so that the head of his manhood touched my sensitive inner spot, almost on the verge of my ultimate release as my creamy cum covered his cock. “Yes Robyn, keep going, fuck me!” joint excitement seemed as if it was never going to end until I came in gushes, lifting myself from him and pouring out my warm love juices whilst I quivered and trembled, unable to take any more.

I collapsed beside him, slowly regaining my senses with deep breaths. I was screaming out almost hysterically as he cuddled up to me, helping me to recover. This had never happened to me before whilst having penetrative sex with someone. The only experience was using my fingers and a vibrator in the past.

He ran his fingers through my hair, kissing me tenderly. “Now you know what making love with someone is really like Robyn. It feels good, doesn’t it?” He asked. All I could do was nod my reply, still trembling in his arms as he held me tightly.

It took a while before I returned to my senses, stretched out on his bed. I looked at him standing beside me. His still hard veiny cock in his hands stroking slowly and his balls so firm and full. “Would you like to taste it now? Suck it and make me happy?” I leaned up on my elbows and began to lick his bulbous glans, tasting our sex upon it which made me want more. I held it, feeling him throb in my fingers as I stroked and devoured him as far as I could. That taste so sweet on my tongue as his length glided along it, closing my mouth and lips around him, deeper each time I took him in with gentle sucking which encouraged me even more.

He began to moan with pleasure as I gagged upon him, coating his cock with my saliva. “Oh fuck Robyn, please don’t stop... please, that feels like heaven.” His hand on my head, not pushing or pulling, but following my motion as if approving of what I was doing, following my steady rhythm, until it happened.
I heard him groan and tremble, filling my mouth with his thick warm salty cream. He pulled out, releasing more thick long strands of spunk over my lips and face, until they reduced to drops, landing on my chest and breasts. I had never seen or tasted so much creamy and heavy man cum before until that moment. It was more than my fantasies had imagined.

Uncle Alan allowed me to clean myself up, yet I was not ready to get dressed or leave. I wanted more of his company and to be with him as long as I could. The evening I hoped would be ours, alone for longer with more fun.
I sneaked out into the garden totally naked. Uncle Alan had already put his shorts back on expecting me to leave no doubt after one last glass of strawberry cocktail. “Ay Robyn!” he called out, holding two full glasses, “What are you doing? Think of my neighbours...” I just turned and looked at him with a smile. Whatever his neighbours thought I did not personally care. Besides, it seemed quiet. “I didn’t expect you to do that.” He laughed, seeing the funny side of it.

It felt good to be naked in the evening air. It was so cool after a hot sunny day and the sun was now low in the sky. I was intrigued by all of his work in the garden, which included those flowers which closed their petals at night or just before sunset. He handed me my cocktail and stood close behind me, one hand touching me, my breasts, hips and buttocks.

“Does your petals close at night like those?” he asked. His hand reached around to feel my pubic mound and then his finger entered me. “I bet they don’t Robyn. Those petals of yours will stay open for me I bet? So inviting and exciting. You want more don’t you Robyn?”

I nodded my reply. I had nothing to say. This was Uncle Alan and he was better than any other so far who had made love to me. I found it both fun and exciting as his finger played around by inner lips, clitoris and eventually my vagina, making me so wet again, I began to moan when he kissed that certain spot on my neck.

“Are you not worried if the neighbours see you now?” I asked. He just continued, taking my honey onto his fingers and licking them, then going back for more. He was obsessed by my taste as he moaned each time he repeated his actions. “Don’t you want to lick me out again?” I asked. This time I became concerned about that possibility of his neighbours seeing us. Not for my sake, but for his. Nobody really knew who I was in his part of the neighbourhood.

We went back inside and he grabbed a cushion. He lay on his back and asked me to sit across his face. I did, spreading myself over his mouth and nose. I rubbed my now sensitive swollen clitoris over his nose, jerking gently and slowly as his tongue devoured my creamy thick juices from within. Once again I could feel his breathing against me as he tried to moan and the feel of his nose against my clitoris started to make me orgasm once more. This time I did not release any love juice, just my creamy sweet nectar for him to devour.

To add to the sensations I began to massage my breasts and nipples whilst he placed a finger inside my anus. This made me orgasm even more and more intensely. If the neighbours could not see me when we were outside, surely now they would hear my screams of ecstasy as he allowed me to rub myself to oblivion on his face, his nose and his finger inside my anus, twisting deeper into me.

I gave him what he wanted eventually as I reached my ultimate peak, quivering across his face. Too much perhaps to drink this time as my release literally squirted onto him. Not just my liquid love, but my pee, uncontrollably flooded free. It happens, and Uncle Alan got his extra bonus whether he wanted it or not, drowning his entire face until I could gain control.

We lay together on the floor in a wet patch on his carpet. He held me tight, making me feel good and so happy to have stayed longer and gone one level further in my orgasmic experience with him. The funny part of it was, what was he going to say about the mess I made? Would he invite me back to his home again? And, would he dare ask my parents to pay the bill for carpet cleaning? That part made me laugh just thinking about it.

However, Uncle Alan did not mind the way things were going. The sky grew dark outside and it was night. We stayed snuggled up together for what seemed ages and I was determined to stay with him. He was not perturbed by the scent of sex in any way and as long as he was happy, so then was I. He seemed to like the idea of dirty sex and he was getting hard as I tugged down his shorts. It was not long after a few licks of his glans that he had become solid once more, enticing me to give him more oral sex play.

I found it irresistible as he lay there, sweeping his hand through my hair, as I began to deep throat him, listening to his groans of satisfaction and obvious approval. The deep penetration of his throbbing manhood almost in my throat made me pleasantly gag, once again coating his cock with my saliva. I just wondered if those tight balls of his had another load to give as I gently squeezed them.

“Oh Robyn, you surprise me. How can you swallow my cock so deep?” he asked. Little did he know I had lots of practice on other cocks beforehand? Another thing he did not know was how I can bring him off without stroking or sucking him, just by using the tip of my tongue in the right spot.

But, now I wanted to take the risk with him and to trust Uncle Alan’s ability to make love carefully and considerately, with respect. In short, I wanted him to fuck me from behind, where I could feel him thrusting deep into me until we both came together. My invitation to take me that way was approved and accepted as I leaned against the arms of the armchair, leaning forward so that he could enter me. I was so wet and sticky, he had no problem with that and I squeezed around his veiny hard length within as he began to pound and thrust, slapping his thighs in rhythm against my buttocks.

He made me orgasm twice before I felt he himself began to quiver. He had to withdraw and give me his load and so I turned quickly, kneeling as he moaned to his climax, allowing his thick creamy spunk to cover my breasts in multiple waves of ejaculations. There was so much for the second time in only a few hours that I was shocked and surprised at the amount once more. It seemed that when Uncle Alan delivered, he certainly did.

I thought to myself as I ran my fingers through his thick creamy ejaculate, tasting it, how much he must admire or worship me. Was I the one person born to share his life in the wrong time?

:kiss::rose:

And I am as imspired as I was the first 10 times I read and fantasized about the story

SIenna,

You are so open and free...

What man or woman would not want a relationship with you

And I am as imspired as I was the first 10 times I read and fantasized about the story

SIenna,

You are so open and free...

What man or woman would not want a relationship with you

Thank you prop my love :) :kiss: Welcome and I'm pleased you enjoyed your idea for the story ;)
YOU NAUGHTY PERSON YOU :D

TOTALLY JAZZ ...
On Sienna's Music Lounge

Thank you prop my love :) :kiss: Welcome and I'm pleased you enjoyed your idea for the story ;)
YOU NAUGHTY PERSON YOU :D

TOTALLY JAZZ ...
On Sienna's Music Lounge

Yes and everytime I see your pictures I think VERY NAUGHTY THOUGHTS of YOU....

OK.....I am thinking one right now.....just to let you know.....you are very wet in my thoughts

and yes.....my face face is buried deep between your thighs and

I am slurping all the juices your yOni is giving me

Much better than the turkey juice

Leave me to my thoughts......yes

A Beautiful...Erotic...Story

I thoroughly enjoyed "Uncle Alan", Sienna. Your talents seem limitless. You are indeed a very unique Lady...TY for sharing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back