The Chain Trick

I love this thread, and of course the chain trick.
I recently wrote a story, based upon the trick, and it is now online at lit.
The basis of the story is that a Master gives his sub a very special gift for her 40th birthday.
It wil not take much imagination to guess what that is.
Here is the story, if you read, and like, please vote. thank you, CK

Life Begins At 40?
 
plastic chains?

Has anyone used plastic chains for this? Might they have too many sharp spots or be too hard to clean? You wouldn't have to worry about rust or flacking plating...

Thanks!

Gregor
 
chain letter

Dear Self.

Have been reading lots of very interesting things about the possibility of sexual arousal with a chain. I think this is definitely worth investigating more closely. Do find an agreeable person who wants to try this, as soon as possible.


Regards

EWG
PS Hardware store is just down he road!
 
I remember posting to this thread last summer when I first heard about it, and was very excited...well...I still am! Still no experience, and I doubt I can find anyone to help me with it, but if it can be done in a solo effort I might give that a try.

Did anyone every try it solo and succeed???
 
Wow have just copied that text to M and will buy some chain tomorrow we are meeting this week end so if he tries it with me i will let you know how it went...i cant wait.
 
Too good......

to let this thread die!
Has anyone else tried this lately?
Master is looking for chain now so hopefully we will be trying this soon.
 
hmmm

And here I thought I'd come up with something original... I guess filthy minds think alike!:devil:
 
The Chain trick

Can't imagine that we have had lengths of chain for years and merely used them for bondage. Can't wait to try this out! Thank you.
 
lilminx

Had forgotton this thread, thanks for posting it.


Thanks for such a great idea xx
 
Last edited:
I think I will need to put a length of chain on my wish list for my next visit.

~phedra~
 
I tried the chain trick when on my own, it took some doing and felt less than sexy.

One day I will find the right prson to try this with....I hope lol
 
Last edited:
Sir_Winston54 said:
Bumping again - greaaaaaat thread. Adding chain to shopping list.


Wow,, I tried this with my subby,,She now wears an extremely big smile constantly due to the extreme extended orgasm she achieved. She did very well I must say following orders to hold off on her orgasm till given permission.. tho a few seconds more and she would have ripped the chains bound to her wrists from the walls..lol

I Did try Plastic chain ,,the same size as the steel, nice 2" links,,I had to inspect every plastic link and file and smooth every link due to the link form moulding.. and found also that she could not "fit" as much chain inside as she could with the steel.. This was due to the weight of the steel link chain and gravity with the steel settling deep inside her..and hence more steel chain and longer sensation of it being withdrawn from her.

I have told her .. I have plans for next time... I am going to suspend her horizontally at our local fetish club , with the chain already inside her....tease her to the point of white hot "melt down" ( may also include a couple of helpers to play on her nipples *wink* ) before attaching a weight to the end of the chain and give her permission to 'orgasm"..while releasing the chain...to flow from her..

(makes a mental note,,, to issue ears plugs to the other club members..... God I love the intense noises she makes as she orgasms..) LOL
 
What is the actual size of each link? It says 1/4 inch. Does that mean each link is only 1/4 inch long? That seems like an awful small chain for a woman to only be able to take 2 feet. Please explain. Thanks.
 
Sir added this to play on friday night, it is safe to say that He was pleased.
I think this has the makings to become a favorite :D
I also posted it to my local group and got a few replies from those who were intrested or who had done it before.
The only disappointment for me is that I didn't take as much chain as I had hoped.
 
mrpeeper said:
What is the actual size of each link? It says 1/4 inch. Does that mean each link is only 1/4 inch long? That seems like an awful small chain for a woman to only be able to take 2 feet. Please explain. Thanks.

Look back to the first page of this thread .. and pixie posted a pic from darkplay.net.,,, youll get the idea..*wink*

And yes I have used fine chain before, years ago, there are problems with insertion ( unless you own your own speculum (Duck Bill) (another wonderful toy hehehe,,)
Why I never heard or thought of heavier links I'll never know ..DOH !
but the heavier links ar so much more intensive,,, I will never go back to playing with Thai love balls again lol
 
Hajar said:
Sir added this to play on friday night, it is safe to say that He was pleased.
I think this has the makings to become a favorite :D
I also posted it to my local group and got a few replies from those who were intrested or who had done it before.
The only disappointment for me is that I didn't take as much chain as I had hoped.

to take more chain ..use smaller links,, But I am sure the inensity for you was great..
And Besides..."SIR: is happy :p lol
 
Ralph Kerpa

Haven't seen this thread for awhile.

01.jpg
 
Back
Top