thumb in butt

texman11

Experienced
How many of y'all like to stick your thumb in your girls butt when doing her from behind. To me it's hot. I like to barely put it in and make her push back to get it in farther.

Sure, that's fun. Make sure to trim your fingernail.

Have you had her finger? The prostate is a wonderful thing.

Actually, I never found it was a turn on unless there was more to it.
Now the prostate thing is a good thing. I've had some very gleeful thanks for it. Let's face it. If you expect a woman to try things you have to reciprocate.

Well, I do enjoy a finger in my butt while being fucked from behind and always push back as far as I can. However, I wouldn't do that to a man.

Now the prostate thing is a good thing. I've had some very gleeful thanks for it. Let's face it. If you expect a woman to try things you have to reciprocate.
I would gleefully reciprocate - that's something on my bucket list. :)

Thumb, finger,personally for me,Doesn't do much for me but ya ant to fine, you don't also fine. Some like it, some dont. I've done it to a man a few times in my life. EVERY single one loved it.Never a complaint. Depends on the individual and what they like or are willing to at least try once.As long as they are freshly showered,it's all good either way. Put it on the do not do list if they do not care for it. ;)

Double thumb and spread could be called my "easy button"

You got that right Sistere! I love when he does that, spits inside of me and tells me what a degenerate slut I am :cattail:

On a side note, if you guys or girls want to give your sub a semi-erotic and slightly humiliating punishment, make them walk around with one of their own thumbs up their butt for a half an hour or so :D. There is no possible way to look graceful or dignified in that position.

You got that right Sistere! I love when he does that, spits inside of me and tells me what a degenerate slut I am :cattail:

On a side note, if you guys or girls want to give your sub a semi-erotic and slightly humiliating punishment, make them walk around with one of their own thumbs up their butt for a half an hour or so :D. There is no possible way to look graceful or dignified in that position.

:eek:
You are trying to create work for chiropractors, right?:D

Well, I do enjoy a finger in my butt while being fucked from behind and always push back as far as I can. However, I wouldn't do that to a man.

Why not? 1 or 2 knuckles while getting blown makes me rock hard and the orgasm is very intense

Back