degrading sexual acts?

I think I pulled something in my back once when I was tied spread-eagle and forced to orgasm. :eek: So I concur.

There's a bit of humiliation in there having to go to the doctor and explain it must have happened during a "workout." And some more admitting that, indeed, bad things can happen during the kinky fun times.

Yes they can. A couple of years ago my partner choked me while I was standing. When he let me go, I fainted and sprained three toes. They swelled up like little purple sausages and I had a hard time at work for awhile. And I tried hard to pretend my foot didn't hurt, because, yeah, try explaining THAT injury :)

I get a kick out of the way people jump for the deflection, but if we must ward off a case of the vapors, we can do so by reading one of the thousand non-sex-explicit threads this forum has to offer. :kiss: Ifyaknowwhatimean.

Personally I've had a lifetime of undegrading sex, and it's on my bucket list, and I would prefer it to happen before I get too old to be fun to watch.

Piss play is fun. I was introduced to it by a lady who asked me to round up as many women as we could fit into the shower stall and get them to all pee on her at the same time. It was totally a sensory thing for her, and a half-hour of giggling for all of us afterwards.

My favorite thing to do with pee is to make my partner piss on me, or into my hand while she's sitting on the john. I like the moment of cognitive dissonance while she figures out if she'll go along with my request or not...:cattail:

Yes they can. A couple of years ago my partner choked me while I was standing. When he let me go, I fainted and sprained three toes. They swelled up like little purple sausages and I had a hard time at work for awhile. And I tried hard to pretend my foot didn't hurt, because, yeah, try explaining THAT injury :)

Ouch! That doesn't sound fun. :eek:

Back on topic, I can feel pretty degraded or humiliated by simply standing while naked. It depends on the context of course.

I'm pretty into submissive sex, and I like to be humiliated. My partner has made me have sex outside a couple of times. I like to be slapped, choked, called names and spanked. I like to have to beg to be allowed to come, and I like it when he makes me beg to stop coming. (He'll use a whip on me because I like it, but forced orgasms are his favorite form of torture. I can handle maybe four orgasms, but after the fifth or six it hurts and I'll have to use the safe word. But I like to beg and be denied before I use it.) Face-fucking. Crawling. Him coming on my face. I consider all of those things a little degrading and I love them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
face slapping my wife! then fucking her till she screams and wants to push me away... to then vibrate her clit till shes having the DEVIL leave her soul!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

next

this chick in la sent me a pair of blue bikini panties and told me to wear them. I complied. the next day I sent her a photo of me with a butt plug inside and the panties in view.

the best part is when she asks me, did you like wearing my panties you sissy slave? and when I agree it’s shameful but a real turn on.

I like it when a guy who I've been blowing for a while now brings his friends along with him and tells me to suck their cocks while he watches. They also watch me on my knees blowing him. It makes me feel like such a slut!

Degradation and humiliation are big turn ons for me. The feeling of being controlled, of being exposed to the world in a way not my own is hot. I've been degraded in lots of ways--exhibition, peed on, dressed up, passed around--only rarely do I object. I don't recommend it to the feint of heart.

Have performed many degrading sexual acts, while controlled as a Sub, not neccesarily enjoyed what happened but performed anyway x acts that I would never ever consider in my daylight everyday life and never discuss here x x x

I've learned something about us.

So after reading the thread about degrading comments it got me wondering what sort of degrading sexual acts people have been involved in?

Pretty well all the people I know in the lifestyle like to cry in their beer about how we aren't understood and how hard it is to get people to accept us with our little weird habits and how we all need to be more ACCEPTING of others and what they do.

BUT, the reality is that for those that strive so very hard to be accepted we surely have some SERIOUS opinions about how somebody else and their kinks are disgusting and wrong!

Grateful Cock-Slut...

I like it when a guy who I've been blowing for a while now brings his friends along with him and tells me to suck their cocks while he watches. They also watch me on my knees blowing him. It makes me feel like such a slut!

I am something of a contradiction, even to myself. I have a dirty insatiable appetite to be humiliatingly used for submissive gay sex, but I'm also shy and completely lacking self-assertiveness. In social situations I'm an embarrassed tongue-tied mess. I am therefore fortunate to have a controlling mature gay friend to help me. We have frequent sex together, oral and anal, which I very much enjoy - he's vigorously well-hung, but on a number of occasions he's also brought anonymous guys around to fuck me. I feel safe and secure knowing he's there watching me crouching naked to suck-off the guest's cock, or down on all fours while the stranger fucks my bottom. It satisfies my need for rough-sex, while relieving me of the awkward necessity to even speak to them. I have a 'safe word' but I've never used it, it would seem so ungrateful somehow. Our most extreme adventure happened during a holiday in Crete where my Boyfriend lined up three guys to use me beside the pool in the villa we were sharing. It was so scary, but so exciting to be presented naked to those guys, and knowing that I was soon going to have sex with each of them, I could taste spunk for days after, and my bum was sore, but I've never felt so blissfully used, or so grateful to my friend for setting it up… I've frequently showed my appreciation since by slavishly sucking him off..

Last edited:
hi

I have done felatio of smeared penis of my ex bf after bareback anal,and finishing in my rectum.We didn't feel it degrading,maybe because we were both tipsy during such meets,on rum/gin.

Oh well

I had done that before, but one "accident " With too much teeth and the blood starts flowing and they all of a sudden don't think it's fun anymore. Wimps!

Ouch

I had done that before, but one "accident " With too much teeth and the blood starts flowing and they all of a sudden don't think it's fun anymore. Wimps!

You've gotta be careful with your teeth while you're sucking a cock, Cindy. I've found that a little teasing pressure on the cock in your mouth can add to the guy's pleasure if it's done properly, but not to the point of pain.

I get a kick out of the way people jump for the deflection, but if we must ward off a case of the vapors, we can do so by reading one of the thousand non-sex-explicit threads this forum has to offer. :kiss: Ifyaknowwhatimean.

Personally I've had a lifetime of undegrading sex, and it's on my bucket list, and I would prefer it to happen before I get too old to be fun to watch.

Piss play is fun. I was introduced to it by a lady who asked me to round up as many women as we could fit into the shower stall and get them to all pee on her at the same time. It was totally a sensory thing for her, and a half-hour of giggling for all of us afterwards.

My favorite thing to do with pee is to make my partner piss on me, or into my hand while she's sitting on the john. I like the moment of cognitive dissonance while she figures out if she'll go along with my request or not...:cattail:

Oh wow ! The first time I swallowed another person's pee was with Daddy. He wanted to pee in my mouth. I took his cock inside and swallowed the lot down while he pissed. He was so impressed that it was my first time and I never spilled a drop.
We've talked about him letting other people piss on me, and I have to lick them clean afterwards. The thought of being Daddy's toilet whore. Ohhh yes !

Back