What is your surprise turn on?

When I was younger I had a girlfriend who confessed to cheating on me with an extremely well hung friend and then gave me every painful detail of the encounter. I came so fast hearing it I still can't believe it. Since then I've always enjoyed hearing about my partners encounters, it always arouses me.
 
Legs bent back, my lover oils my cock and brings me off onto my face not hers.

Got hotter when I thought about wearing stockings and heels as she did it.
 
Runners stretching is a huge turn on.
(I do lots of stretching just to watch others)
 
My "slightly inexplicable" turn on has to be giving a girl's asshole a good lick. Whenever I get the chance to do it, and that is quite often with my gf these days, it makes me absolutely rock hard in a split second
 
The overly sexual one is knowing someone is watching or listening to our texting while i masturbate. Just knowing that they know and encourage me or direct me or inspire new is a huge turn on and I like to stretch it out (no pun intended) for an hour or two.

The not overly sexual one is shoulders and arm pits. A bare shouldered woman stretching her arms over her head can have me sporting wood if I'm not careful.
 
Just recently re-discovered how sensitive my nipples are. For an old guy it was quite a surprise, though welcome. :)
 
hot suprise

Definitely wrestling with a partner years ago – I was trim and small (5’2) but quite strong due to my competitive sailing. He was gentle with me to begin with but having wrestled my brothers for years (very plutonic … we were so mean to each other) I knew all the tricks. He then started to take it very seriously and when he inevitable won after a long fight, he would pin me down and just rest his hard cock on my stomach as claim to me and victory in some sort of way. HOT
 
A recent surprise was having my tongue sucked deep into my lovers mouth, like she was giving my tongue a blowjob. It made me so hard inside her and was like I was linked through her, from her pussy to her mouth. Maybe I found it so hot because she's not into giving blowjobs.
 
I like being approached by unattractive guys. To me it seems they know I'm out of their league, but they think I'm easy enough that they have a chance. I like that for some reason.
 
After 11 years of marriage, my ex-wife and I were getting it on the couch one afternoon and I figured it'd be the same old missionary or doggy style when in the middle of our activity she whispered, "Would you like to watch me play with myself." BOINGNGNGNG!!!!!
 
Oh...so much lately, but all in theory yet. Application has to wait a bit, but a special notch in his belt just for me really takes the cake.
 
I hate it when i'm in the middle of work, and I become aroused. I used to work over night a lot more then I do now, and sometimes my pussy would suddenly get soaked out of nowhere. So I'd have to run to the restroom on my break for thirty minutes just to get myself off.
 
great thread

I am about to read it all

Someone's posting here led me here -- great idea for a thread

G
 
My petite, raven-haired neighbor was wearing a tennis skirt last night. Tight and showed about 3/4 of a tan, muscular thigh.
 
My lesbian cousin makes titillates me. It makes me tingle deep inside when I see her. But I don't get hard.

Maybe somebody out here will understand it because I sure do not.:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top