Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes it even better is that he's a Daddy, and knows that I'm a Little. He loves it, and .. gee, it's just great. So nice to be me and do Little things and not have to worry about looking at me like I've lost my mind!
When you find one of those it is so great. I'm so happy for you :)

Hello, fellow Littles and Daddies!

Hope everyone had a good Thursday... I know I did! Even got the floors mopped, and the front porch cleaned! So much for a day off work LOL.

I got a "rejection" for my first story submission ... I didn't use the HTML code to italicize and whatnot, so I had to edit .. Blech. But NOW ... I'm working on my new baby ... A cross-genre series. So excited!

Anyway ... *flings out big bowls of caramel-covered and chocolate-dipped popcorn, with toffee bits, various dipped nuts all mixed together and curls, nibbling*
I'd have brought my caramel-fudge brownies, but they disappeared shortly after dinner ...

"Bella hon' they didn't reject YOU - just a technicality with the writing....and the popcorn!!!! (YUMMMMMMMMM)":kiss:

I was walking through the mall on the strip at Vegas and they had a little store in the middle of the walkway called Cuffs of Love. I almost died and was like it can't be real.
Totally was, thankfully daddy was awake and talking to me and i ended up with this one

IMG-20130115-WA0040_zps93566dc6.jpg

They had smaller one and bigger ones, ones where both cuffs were hearts and normal cuffs. And all different types of strings to attach it too.
And they have delicate chain bracelets in gold and silver with about 4 or 5 cuffs on it, and a necklace the same with about 10.

Just had to share with people who'd get it and like it

"That's lovely! Not gonna share pix of the new riding crop?;)" (Giggles)

"That's lovely! Not gonna share pix of the new riding crop?;)" (Giggles)

Well thank you very much.
Giggles, I guess not now that it's packed up in my suitcase. But now you've got me wanting too

Had a long, lovely conversation with a man that is fixing to make me a very happy Little Girl. We talked for what seemed like forever about a little of everything, and I loved it. There was no pressure to be anything more than just me, and no demands were made at ALL. I'm on cloud nine!

I'm for bed shortly, but I just wanted to share that with my little family here!

*does a little happy dance, curls swinging*

Oh wow that's such awesome news. I hope it keeps going on such a good path.
Nothing quite like being able to be just who you are and not be pressured.

Hello to the sexy Sereneone, Peaches, INL and all the new and obviously very sweet baby girls that have made their way here. :heart:

Had a long, lovely conversation with a man that is fixing to make me a very happy Little Girl. We talked for what seemed like forever about a little of everything, and I loved it. There was no pressure to be anything more than just me, and no demands were made at ALL. I'm on cloud nine!

I'm for bed shortly, but I just wanted to share that with my little family here!

*does a little happy dance, curls swinging*

Very happy for you. Glad you found a Daddy. Hope you two have a lot of fun together

What makes it even better is that he's a Daddy, and knows that I'm a Little. He loves it, and .. gee, it's just great. So nice to be me and do Little things and not have to worry about looking at me like I've lost my mind!

Bella, this is so wonderful! Be sure to keep your family up to date on how it continues to grow!

I felt all giddy tonight. Daddy kept dozing off, then would wake up long enough to send me a quick text; I'd respond, then finally get another text back 20 minutes later. He made this little girl feel very special tonight knowing he was thinking of me as he drifted off. This princess is in love!

Hi Tied. It really is nice to meet people who truly get it and love it.

*grins* Yes it is, glad you feel that way too

Bella, this is so wonderful! Be sure to keep your family up to date on how it continues to grow!

I felt all giddy tonight. Daddy kept dozing off, then would wake up long enough to send me a quick text; I'd respond, then finally get another text back 20 minutes later. He made this little girl feel very special tonight knowing he was thinking of me as he drifted off. This princess is in love!

Ohhh I adore when they do that.
*claps* Yay love is so awesome. Congrats sweety

Yay! Keri, that's awesome.

Wishes I had a little to make feel special

Aww it'll happen for you one day, l'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back