Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about many things today. The best part of being with another woman is the kind of true spirit of abandon you often find with the right one. You get to go places sexually that you could never go with a man. You get to run like a wild thing as far away as possible from everything that is safe, predictable, boring and banal.

Just thinking about many things today. The best part of being with another woman is the kind of true spirit of abandon you often find with the right one. You get to go places sexually that you could never go with a man. You get to run like a wild thing as far away as possible from everything that is safe, predictable, boring and banal.

luv how you think !:kiss:

I have to concur. Being with another woman is the most emotionally, sexually, and intimately fulfilled I have ever been.

I have to concur. Being with another woman is the most emotionally, sexually, and intimately fulfilled I have ever been.
would have to agree, on so many levels, the stimulus from a female partner whether sexual or not has just got to be the very best intimacy of all time.

Let me add one other small thing.....the ability to go on and on and on until you've both cum so many times that you drift off in each others arms too weak to want more!!:cattail:

Hey FG!!

Hope you get in early enough from the "chores" to play a little!!!:devil:
Nurse T:kiss:

Let me add one other small thing.....the ability to go on and on and on until you've both cum so many times that you drift off in each others arms too weak to want more!!:cattail:

omg yes yes .. purrr-fect

Ooops!

omg yes yes .. purrr-fect

Forgot FG's rule.....wearing a xl t-shirt hubby bought me on vacation that says "squeeze these" and of course, nothing else. Would LOVE for one of you ladies to follow the t-shirts instructions!!!

How about you Suzn???:devil:

Being with a woman is like being truly freed, released. The pleasure one experiences with her is unbound.

Forgot FG's rule.....wearing a xl t-shirt hubby bought me on vacation that says "squeeze these" and of course, nothing else. Would LOVE for one of you ladies to follow the t-shirts instructions!!!
QUOTE]

mmmmm....niiiice :devil: can i add a soft lick as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back