Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch)

you're such a talented man.........who needs a model to pose for you.........i'm free ;)

Irezumi's drawings + MSL as a model would possibly be too much awesomeness for a single thread to contain. :D

I am overwhelmed by your talent! And such a variety of figures, I looked at them all!

I love this picture.

attachment.php

Hey man,

Happened across your thread purely by accident. Really dig your work.
Especially this piece.

attachment.php

*subscribes*

Love the drawings. I have some awesome lizard tats that I'd volunteer if you ever need some for a sketch or two. *grins*

I love ur work!!!! Very erotic. I love that the women u draw aint stick thin.
Like u say: Viva big hips, lips and tits.(i totally agree)

And thanx for stopping by my threads.....

xoxo BelLL

Although I didn't model for this one I certainly think I could have. My breasts have a life of their own sometimes! lol

Just had to comment...

Although I didn't model for this one I certainly think I could have. My breasts have a life of their own sometimes! lol

Yes they do Che' (this post had me go visit your thread) and had to admit that I enjoyed seeing your pics. Have to go back and do a bit more browsing, but admire a woman who can be herself, feel sexy and act as such. It comes through in your photos, and that I appreciate a lot.

Yes they do Che' (this post had me go visit your thread) and had to admit that I enjoyed seeing your pics. Have to go back and do a bit more browsing, but admire a woman who can be herself, feel sexy and act as such. It comes through in your photos, and that I appreciate a lot.

Many Feathers, thank you so much for visiting my thread. And Thank you so much for your praise. Being here and posting on Lit has helped me bloom into the sexy woman I am . I love the person that I have become with great thanks to my hubby and the wonderful comments I get here like yours!
Che

You're most welcome Che'

Many Feathers, thank you so much for visiting my thread. And Thank you so much for your praise. Being here and posting on Lit has helped me bloom into the sexy woman I am . I love the person that I have become with great thanks to my hubby and the wonderful comments I get here like yours!
Che

And I do hope you'll find time to visit my threads as well sometime, feel free to browse through the Meadow, visit the tub party or take a peak at some fun jewelry I make at the trading post.

And of course...there's always a few naughty stories to enjoy in "fantasies".

Nice meeting you.

And I do hope you'll find time to visit my threads as well sometime, feel free to browse through the Meadow, visit the tub party or take a peak at some fun jewelry I make at the trading post.

And of course...there's always a few naughty stories to enjoy in "fantasies".

Nice meeting you.

I was just enjoying your tub series!!! Very sexy!!!! I will definitely find the time to peruse your threads!

Irezumi

I am new to the thread but not Literotica. Found you quite by accident and delighted that I did. I expect to see much more of you.

imouse, LA:)

Back