Advent Calendar

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
I know silkstockingslover put a thread out for Christmas ideas but this one I felt could have quite a few spins. Short version: instead of chocolates and small toys, our character receives sexy items or tasks to complete each day as the calendar gets closer and closer to Christmas.

EDIT:

For example:

1. A woman has been corresponding with an online master or mistress. While they have kept anonymous, the woman expresses that she wants their relationship to go further than just casual roleplays or corresponding about daily kinks, she would like to submit in real life and know who her partner is. Her partner thinks it over and agrees under a strict condition: an advent calendar will be sent to her house and each day will be a new item and a task associated with it (for example, one item is a paddle she must ask a stranger to give her ten smacks with it...another is a pair of panties...that is all she is allowed to wear that day). If she completes all 24 tasks as well as keep the overarching rules, she will get her wish and know who it is on Christmas Eve night.

2. A guy receives an advent calendar from a family member...only to be shocked when it is filled with sexy mementos from the relative with each day becoming increasingly kinky. Twist could be that it was meant for a lover overseas but once guy's "interest" is seen, she decides to let him have her boyfriend/husband's present: her.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Google for adult and erotic advent calendars. Note the hits.

My first idea: each day depicts various Kama Sutra-like positions involving more participants of various genders, till XMas Eve featuring a full orgy. Alternatively, each day displays the face(s) of exactly who you must nail that day. No animals, please. Or there are merely instructions on the sex act(s) to be performed that day. For fun, you and your partner(s) each receive similar but more-or-less different calendars. Hilarity ensues.

Some ACs contain gifts behind the doors. Try sex toys, potency enhancers, roofies, erotic netsuke, etc.
 
Last edited:
I'm picturing more of an Advent "Locker" with relatively large compartments. One contains a strap-on, another contains a sex swing, then a Sybian, a cock-cage, a cat-o-nine-tails, etc. etc. etc.
 
I'm picturing more of an Advent "Locker" with relatively large compartments. One contains a strap-on, another contains a sex swing, then a Sybian, a cock-cage, a cat-o-nine-tails, etc. etc. etc.
Or each contains one or more people of various genders and ethnicities etc in suspended animation. They're yours (and vice-versa) for the day.

The trick: getting them back inside before you open the next door. Or maybe they stay out for an ever-growing circle of fun-sters. The more, the merrier!

The prior trick: getting that locker delivered. Is your front door wide enough?

The question: who are in the lockers and how/why did they get there? Maybe these folk sold themselves into limited sex slavery; see the nearby thread. Yeah, an agency exploits a Mad Scientist suspended-animation invention by recruiting young sexpots and studs of various erotic specialties for the Advent season. The locker's recipients had better have quarters to house them all.
 
Back
Top