Rules

culloden

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Posts
715
Hi. Haven't been around for some time, but I'm looking for suggestions for heightening the sexual tension with my wife. Last week I suggested a rule we'd both find hard to follow - No penetration. It ended up being pretty hot and we're looking for other ideas. One that came to mind was no lips - tongues and teeth only. Does anyone have other suggestions?
 
How about no hands?

You can use your mouths, toes, etc. To undress each other, position yourselves, brush the hair from her neck for nuzzlin' kisses. Whatever and everything, sans hands.



Though, I think you will have a distinct advantage with you orangutang toes. :D
 
We really aren't in any position to suggest things for you, we don't know your likes/dislikes/boundaries. Having said that, how about going after all the non-erogenous zones, or at least take the road less traveled.

For instance, instead of massaging up her breasts and suckling her nips, how about you kiss around the base of each breast, massage her rib cage, everything BUT touch her breasts? If you're a boobie man like I am, then this will be enough to drive yourself crazy, let alone her waiting for you to attack her pride and joys.

Similar thing with her pussy, kiss and massage all around, but never make contact with it. This is something that I do with full body massages, which I can fully control whether or not I work her into a frenzy or just maintain a therapeutic massage.

By focusing on the non-erogenous and not-so-erogenous zones, you will find other areas of sensitivity and interest, as well as heighten the need for release once you do get to the good bits.
 
Hi. Haven't been around for some time, but I'm looking for suggestions for heightening the sexual tension with my wife. Last week I suggested a rule we'd both find hard to follow - No penetration. It ended up being pretty hot and we're looking for other ideas. One that came to mind was no lips - tongues and teeth only. Does anyone have other suggestions?

Have you tried watching each other masturbate? No touching each other, just watch. Use some good dirty talking while you do it. Perhaps watch some porn before or whild you're doing it.

Write each other really raw erotic stories and e-mail them to each other, perhaps using new addresses as though you were strangers.

Go to a bar or restaurant that has booths that aren't right out in plain view of everybody. She's in a dress without panties. As you sit there having a drink or a sandwich, she reaches under her dress, fingers herself and then holds her hand across the table for you to sniff.

Get a pair of those panties with the bullet vibratore in a pouch in the crotch. Get one with a radio remote so as you sit in a bar or movies, you can control the on/off and speed of the vibrator. Try to get her almost to orgasm and stop. She's not allowed to touch herself or help it along. If you play it right, she'll be on the verge of going crazy.
 
Nip, of course you're in a position to make suggestions (heck, you made some good ones!). The point of asking others is to find ideas not already in our quiver.

Amofiga, thanks. I like the booth idea.
 
Back
Top