Frustration (Open to one female)

Finadien

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Posts
957
He pulled the door shut behind him forcefully and rushed down the few steps to the sidewalk.

"Damnit", he thought, aas he walked down the empty street in no particular direction, only illuminated by the streetlamps.

He didn't know what went wrong, but something certainly did. He was married, happily even, and everything was great. He had a good job, his wife was beautifull and the small townhouse nearly belonged to them. Everything was great except for the one thing that made his frustration grew more and more: His wife wasn't into sex.
Correction, she was into sex as long as he took the initative and was insistant. But this was grewing tiresome and so his frustration mounted and mounted. He had tried to talk to her, bought books and even suggested going to therapy but all to no avail. And so each day he came home, secretly hoping for a change, for some kind of magical insight on her part and each day they either just watched TV and went to bed separatly or even if he tried something she had to read that book or was tired or something else.

It wasn't that he was unatractive, no he was quite okay with his 6'4", short, dark brown hair, an average body, and steel grey eyes. She was not interesed into other men either (as far as he knew).

Tonight it had culminated in another evening infront of the TV and as he made advances and was turned down again all the frustration of the last months came out and he just left. She did shout something after him but he was to angry to listen and now he was on his way through town without any particular destination.

------------------------

I'm open to any suggestions for a female part... ANY suggestions. I'm also willing to split this thread and try different continuations to this. Anybody interested please PM me with your character and a rougth idea.
 
The day had started out wonderful, it had been her first day with the modeling agency and she was told the shoot had gone well. They wanted her back early on Monday morning as they were going to use her in a new campaign they had for her.

Mandy was 20 years old with dark brown hair, 5’6” green eyes and model material. She had taken the job against the wishes of her parents and her boyfriend. They were all so worried she would be sucked into the world of doing nude photos and then on to porn. She had told her parents that they were being unrealistic, lots of models never took one stitch of clothing off.

Her boyfriend Jake was a different case. He was already on her back the minute he picked her up after work.

“Jake the only reason you’re saying that is because it means spending less time with you. I have no intentions of stripping for the camera, at least not today.” she said sarcastically, knowing that would get to him.

“What do you mean not today? Dammit Mandy, what about us getting married, having some kids.”

“Oh come on, you don’t even have a job, at least I have one and I have no plans for marriage until way in the future.”

She was surprised when Jake pulled over to the curb and having not been paying attention, really had no idea where she was.

“Out, Get out now! No woman let alone girlfriend is going to talk to me that way and since you sound like you don’t want to even marry me, fuck you. Get out now!”

Mandy’s temper flared, her eyes wide at what he was saying, but instead of fighting with him, she opened the door. “Don’t worry you son of a bitch, now that I know how you are, I’d never marry the likes of you.”

With that she slammed his front door, already knowing he was cringing because of his new sports car door being slammed. She was so angry with him when she turned quickly around to walk back to her apartment she walked right into some strange man walking down the street.

“Oh sorry, mister, I didn’t see you.” she said and then looked up at him. “Could I bother you for just a minute, where exactly are we. I live in Liberty Hills Apartments and just need some directions, since my ass of an ex boyfriend just threw me out of his car.”

Mandy1.jpg
 
Paul was deep in thought. He did hear the sports-car pull over and some heated words but it wasn't concerning him and so he just ignored it ... untill he was hit by a light and very soft body.

He was looking at a gorgeous young woman in a short and sexy dress that had a slightly flushed face and now she was looking at him with a puzzled look on her face.

“Could I bother you for just a minute, where exactly are we. I live in Liberty Hills Apartments and just need some directions, since my ass of an ex boyfriend just threw me out of his car.”

Paul looked after the vanishing lights and then back at the girl.

"Liberty Hill you said?" he inquired. "That's not that far. Two blocks north," he pointed in the right direktion, "and then you turn left, follow the Oaklane until you see the gas station, there you turn right and you should see your apartments from there."

He was about to walk away when he realized that he had nowhere to go and why not be a gentleman.

"Should I walk you there?" he asked.
 
She was thankful for the directions, although she still felt a bit lost. She hoped she could remember them. Mandy was about to start heading the way he told her when he asked if he should walk her.

“I don’t necessarily need you too, but I would very much enjoy the company, that is unless you have somewhere to go.” she said smiling at him.

He was a pretty good looking guy, she had to wonder why he was out here alone, but they hadn’t even introduced themselves so she didn’t ask any more questions yet.

“I’m Mandy by the way, and you are?” she asked smiling up at him.
 
“I’m Mandy by the way, and you are?” she smiled at him and at once he felt a bit better. Her smile was intoxicating and so he returned it.

"I'm Paul," he answered, "and I have nowhere particular to go, I just need to clear my head with a walk."

He walked beside her and questions bubbled up in his mind, but he decided to keep them to himself for now. He would certainly not intrude in her live and for the moment just enjoyed her company.
 
“Nice to meet you Paul,” she said, holding her small hand out to shake his.

“It sure is a beautiful night to be out walking, clearing ones head or just enjoying the fresh air.”

She stopped for a minute, and grabbing his arm for just several seconds, she slipped out of her heels.

“That feels much better, these shoes were made to dance a little in short walks, but since they are new, they are killing me already. I’m afraid if I didn’t take them off, you might end up having to carry me the rest of the way home.” she said with a soft giggle adding, “not that that wouldn’t be a bad idea.”

They walked a bit further in silence and she was actually very attracted to him and wondered about him.

“So tell me Paul, any particular reason you needed to clear your head? Or would you rather not talk about it?”
 
He looked at her sideways after her question and was at a loss for words for a moment. She was a total stranger but somehow he felt like sharing his problems, but was she the right person?

"Actually I don't know," he shrugged his shoulders and paused until he realized that his answer had been ambiguous. "Don't know if I want to talk about it, that is." he added.

He walked some more steppes in silence and then continued. "It's delicate and personal and talking about it to a beautifull young lady could lead to quite some misunderstandings." his smile was forced.
 
“So you’re married, having problems and don’t want to give me the wrong impression,” she said, startling him. “Look Paul, it’s not the first time anyone has talked to me about things like that. Thank you for the compliment, but I’m also a very good listener.”

She kept walking, glancing up and down at him. They were soon at her apartments.

“Would you like to come up for a drink?” she asked. “I don’t bite or anything and to be honest, we aren’t going to do anything you wouldn’t want to do.”
 
She stopped before they reached her apartments and looked at him: “Would you like to come up for a drink? I don’t bite or anything and to be honest, we aren’t going to do anything you wouldn’t want to do.”

It was part invitation and part offer and now he was sure he should go home right away.

He was about to tell her that when the sudden downpour started. The nearest place to seek cover was the entrance to her apartment building and so they ran but even so they where both drenched when they reached it.

"I guess I will take you up on that offer after all," he said to her with a wet grin.
 
When they got up to her apartment they were both still pretty wet.

“Come in and I’ll get us some towels.” she said and went to the closet pantry where she kept all the linens.

“Here’s one to dry yourself off a bit, but I would really hate for you to get sick. I have a mans terry cloth robe in my room, if you want you can use the bathroom to change and I’ll dry your clothes. I’ll be right back.” Mandy said without waiting for his response.

She went to her room and quickly stripped off all her clothes and put on her white terry cloth robe, then brought him the dark blue one.

“It was my dad’s, he forgot it on his last trip to visit me. Go ahead, I’m sure you will feel much better than wearing those wet clothes. In the meantime, what do you drink and I’ll go fix you something. My favorite is rum and coke, but I have just about all varieties.?
 
He took the bathrobe with a nod and went to the bathroom.

What was he doing here? Was this right? He stripped out of his wet clothes, put them over the bathtub and put on the robe. Unfortunately he was really drenched and it made no sense at all to keep his boxers on, so he was totally nude beneath the robe.

He felt a bit awkward but it couldn't be helped. He tied the robe as close as was possible and went back to the main room.

"I take a beer, if you have one," he answered her question and then he sat down on the couch. He would be here for some time, so he better find some way to make conversation.

"So, what do you do for a living?" he asked.
 
One beer coming up,” she said going to the refrigerator to get him a beer. She had already made herself a rum and coke and placed it on the table next to the couch.

Mandy handed him his beer and than sat in the corner of the couch opposite him with her legs folded, Indian style.

“Actually I’m not even old enough to buy this yet, but I will be in a couple months,” she said smiling as she sipped her drink.

"So, what do you do for a living?"

“I’m a model for Century Modeling Agency. I just finished a shoot today and have probably 3 or 4 days off before I’m needed back.” she replied, smiling at him,. “That’s what I was fighting with my ex boyfriend about. He along with my parents don’t want me modeling. They have this perverted idea that all models pose naked and have even do porn. Tonight I got tired of listening to it with Jake and that’s when he pretty much kicked me out of the car. I love modeling and at present I’m not doing any nude or even semi nude photos, at least not yet.” she laughed softly. “My next job is a lingerie shoot, so I will be exposing a little more. But hell, the money is great.”

She took several more sips from her drink.

“So what do you do for a living?” She asked deciding not to bring up whatever problem he was having at home with his wife, although he hadn’t told her he was married, other than the ring on his finger.
 
"A model," he nodded, that fits, she had the looks and it explained the dress she had been wearing.

"My job is a bit more boring," he explained, "I'm a key account manager for a local IT supplier." he took another sip from his beer. "I drive around and try to sell servers and stuff to local businesses, pays reasonably well."

He really appreciated that she was skirting the issue why he even was here, but he realized that he had to talk so someone or he would go mad.

"It could be so wonderful," he continued, "but somehow our marriage has gone stale. My wife is allways tired or not in the mood or some other excuse and I... I." he stopped unsure of what he wanted to say or do.
 
“And you need a lot more than that, so it’s frustrating.” she finished his sentence and moved now to sit beside him. She took several sips of her drink and set it down on the table. “A man like you, attractive, young, so well built, it’s only natural for you to want more.”

Without waiting for him to say another word, she lightly grabbed his chin, turning it towards her and put her mouth to his lips, softly, letting the kiss linger only for a short time. She searched his eyes, wondering what he was thinking, feeling, but all she could tell was he was just a bit startled.

“It’s just a kiss…” she whispered, this time brought her lips to his and kissed him with a bit more passion. When the kiss broke, her lips traveled along his chin and then planted teasing little kisses along his neck up to his ear, nibbling a bit on the earlobe.

“Or maybe a few more kisses…” she whispered in his ear while with her hand still behind him, she pushed him a bit closer to her. She continued to plant light kisses all the way back to his mouth where she kissed him much more passionately.

She really wasn’t sure how far he would let her go or even wanted her to go, maybe he would stop her, she thought. She did know she wanted him, but it still had to be up to him.
 
When she kissed him he was at first startled but yielded to her kisses. When she reached his mouth for the second time he couldn't help but return her kiss, his tongue meeting hers. His hands slowly reached around her, still unsure if he should go ahead and touch her or not.

His body was very sure he liked what she was doing and beginning to react. Paul was very glad about the wide robe he was wearing and covering for him.

Finally his and moved on his own, pulling her gently closer, deepening their kiss.
 
As he pulled Mandy closer with a long lingering kiss, her pulse began to race. Her arm went around his neck as they kissed, running her fingers through his hair and toying with the hairs at the back of his neck. They finally came up for air, both of them taking a long deep breath.

Mandy moved to straddle his lap and let her robe fallen open at the top, exposing her nice rounded breasts. Without asking, she opened the top of his robe and ran her fingers up and down his muscular chest, slowly, enticing him as she brought her mouth down on his with a more demanding kiss.
 
Paul leaned back and simply enjoyed the movement of her hands on his chest and then her mouth in his again. His hands came up to her shoulders, caressing her, reaching around her neck to pull her close and then he let his hands wander down her back, his fingertips gently flying over her skin.

He waited for her to break the kiss and then smiled at her.

"I need this," he confessed and then "And you are very beautiful."

His hands moved to her tummy, caressing her there and then moving slowly up, feathering around her breasts, watching her reaction.
 
“I sensed you did,” she replied after he confessed he need her, especially telling he how beautiful she was.

She let her head fall back, her hair brushing against her arched back as she offered him more access to her breasts. She moaned softly with each feathery light touch, feeling her them tingle and her nipples getting hard.

At the same time she slowly started rocking back and forth on his lap, feeling his cock twitch now and then beneath her.
 
He leaned back, for not content with the gorgerous woman an his lap and his hands on her breasts. His fingers moved a bit, up and down and then around, finally squeezing her nipples gently.

Her movement on his lap already provoked a reaction and he was glad that the soft robe didn't offer any resistance. His cock was getting slowly harder and pressing against the soft cloth.

Now his hands wandered down again and around her, sliding between her robe and her skin, cupping her ass.
 
Mandy moaned as his hands played with her breasts, squeezing her nipples gently. She could feel his cock through the material becoming harder and she smiled, getting very turned on.

As he reached behind her, cupping the cheeks of her ass, she leaned forward, kissing him deeply. As the kiss broke, she kissed and licked along his shoulder while her hands caressed his chest. Slowly she moved down with her kisses, kissing on his chest until she found his nipple. She sucked it gently into her mouth, flicking her tongue across it until it was nice and hard.

“mmmm, you taste good all over,” she said softly and licked and kissed over to his other nipple, making that one as hard as the other.
 
He moaned deeply and leaned back as she started to kiss fist his mouth and then went slowly lower. Her lips on his skin felt like fire and ice at the same time, sending shivers of pleasure all over him. This exactly was what he was missing and he enjoyed every second of it.

His hands went up again to wander over her back and up to her neck, playing with her hair and gently encouraging her to continue.
 
She hummed a bit as his hands were in her hair, something that always made her feel good and encouraged her. His moans of pleasure also gave her the go ahead to continue. She pulled on the tie of his robe allowing the robe to fall open and expose his hard member.

She continued kissing and nibbling a bit, lower each time while now her hand gently caressed his growing hardon. Getting more comfortable, she slipped from his lap to her knees, parting his legs so that she could kneel between them. She then began kissing, licking and nibbling each thigh in turn up to his groin, leaving only her hand softly stroking his erection. She rubbed her thumb over the top feeling the precum and looked up at him, as if making sure she should continue.
 
When she opened his robe for a moment he wanted to stop her, stop all this and go home, but it just felt so good, her mouth on her skin, the image of her head moving slowly lower and finally her hand on his cock.

He moaned and looked down to her with a smile. This was what he was missing, this was what he wanted... no, what he needed.

He simply nodded as she looked up at him with a question in her eyes. He didn't wanted her to force her into anything but if she wanted to go on he wouldn't stop her.
 
Mandy saw that he was enjoying her attention on him and when she got him to nod his head, she was elated. She pushed his robe away further and then with her hand curled around the base of his shaft, she licked the head of his cock, making circling motions with her tongue. Her other hand toyed and teased his balls, while she went to sucking on the head and licking beneath the ring of his stiff cock.

She loved the moans she heard from him, knowing he was enjoying what she was doing. Inch by inch, she went down on his long thick cock, letting it slide along her tongue, licking it every now and again. She let it slide all the way in and partially down her throat to where his groin was against her face and held it there a few seconds before coming back up and letting it slip from her mouth. Then she licked the complete length of his shaft and brought her mouth down to his balls. She licked and sucked on them one at a time, while her hand continued stroking his cock.

She went back to letting his cock slide down the length of her tongue and down her throat and begin to pick up the pace, bobbing her head up and down on it, moaning herself as she enjoyed this. Without taking her mouth off his cock, she slipped out of her robe and pushed it away. Her hands then went to his chest, teasing and toying with his nipples making them extremely hard and the other hand caressed and raked over his balls. Soon she was fucking him faster with her mouth, her breasts jiggling as she moved, while her pussy got wetter by the minute.
 
Paul leaned back and simply enjoyed himself. This was so incredible. His wife was not unattractive and she seemed to enjoy sex as well, but not in that way. Mandy was at him with a fervor that probalbly would have gotten him very hot alone by watching. Feeling her mouth around his stiff cock was nearly more then he could take.

He moaned and groaned and it took great effort to keep his hips still so she had easier access.

"Oh, yes," he nearly cried, feeling his orgasm approaching. He tried to draw it out but wasn't sure how long this was possible.
 
Back
Top