Geek Fetish. Yeah, geeky women...

Most definitely a geek here. Just ashame that where I live there seems to be a distinct geek appreciation void! *Living in the dark ages known as Cumbria*

I'm sure there is geek appreciation in Cumbria. I live in Wales and there is some here if you ignore all those with fake tan, atrocious tattoos and copious taking of steroids.

tumblr_lykpwrGVru1qfslojo1_500.jpg

Damn! if I didn't know better, I would say that this BABE is my high school girlfriend, my 1st true love. You know, the one you have never forgotten and still think about? every guy has one.

Damn....though my first crush was a bit different, I could see what you would see in that girl, if she looked like this one. Nerds are sexy.

I'll just leave this here: anyone fancy a casual chat about books and TV shows and fandoms - please message me.

Or about something else.

Its good to be a geek. Damn, the things that used to get me picked on in juniorhigh are getting me laid now. Figures.

I just went out a few months ago to buy a SNES, it had been years. Haha, Hell yeah I have Super Mario World and Donkey Kong...

I also belong to a trivia team (similar to Jeopardy). <---loser (or so all of my friends tell me.) (-_-)

Thats cool thinking about picking up another snes had one about 20 years back lost it in a divorce. I do have a working Atari 7800 and an Atari flashback 2 I'm that old school. Total geek, but not really able to keep up with the current rpg, pc gamers but was a huge D&D and Magic player as well as Vampire the masquerade, plus into the usual Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, sci fi fantasy horror stuff. I'm a total music geek esp heavy metal mostly the 80's era and Kiss being my obsessions. Play guitar in a few bands as well.

Back