Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
MWM 56 living in area code 206, 360, or 253. I have been in sexless relationship for years and looking for discrete with a married female.:)

905 / 416/ 289 / 647 all close by
not far from southern part of 705 and eastern part of 519

Married Male Looking for female

51, married male, 404/770/706 area codes. message me for chat and more

Mid 40s male here in the 515 ac. Looking for a lady to email/chat with, exchange stories, and just have some fun.

was just wondering where all the west coast women are!
55yo mwm looking for playmate in so cal

married m 818

6'1" 190 blue eyes brown curly hair love chat or talk to any fun and interesting women! Love music, cooking and if you are a golfer, wow, lets play a round!!

Sounds like a great idea. Married, 641 area code. I'm an older man who Loves reading sexy stories, into too many types to go into here, whatever mood I'm in on any day is what I read. Trying to write some but not very successful.

Would love to chat or exchange email with others. Probably better with emails as I can't get the Lit chat to work LOL. I'm free most weekday mornings. I would love erotic sexy email or message exchanges, or chat. Future meetings not happening as I am happily married in all other respects.

Looking for FWB or online fun

I am a 30 yo male in the 816 area code. I am in an open relationship and would love to find a FWB, but I would also love to just have some online fun. I am straight, so just looking for females.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back