Small breasted women please share

I love small breasts. I've had many different ones, from a cups to natural d cups to the implants, and I'm always drawn to small, petit breasts. And if her nipples are big, bonus time!

Such is life but I did leave them up hours longer than usual. Maybe will start a thread in next few days so keep eyes open. Maybe offer suggestions what to call it so all can find easy

i'll catch it one of these times

i'll catch it one of these times

Am in the process of collecting, editing a heap of pics of wife, some of daughter, some of them both and when ready will start a thread and post in sets as in minimal clothes, underwear, swimwear, topless, nude etc.

Will only be the links and none will have faces so then I can leave up for a time and see how it goes

Am in the process of collecting, editing a heap of pics of wife, some of daughter, some of them both and when ready will start a thread and post in sets as in minimal clothes, underwear, swimwear, topless, nude etc.

Will only be the links and none will have faces so then I can leave up for a time and see how it goes

looking forward to see what I missed
thanks

Keep missing them but expectation is building up lol

Back