The Lion's Princess (Closed for Asa)

I was told that from as soon as I could attempt to talk that I spoke often with Bast Sekmet and Khonsu as if family.

She smiled

Thank you Pharaoh and thank both of you for your aid and care.

Turning she left to prepare ready to travel home if even briefly before making her way to Karnak.

The trip back was fairly uneventful, they received more stares and awestruck looks as the priestess returned home, her lion and two cheetahs flanking the lion walked ahead of her and into the temple. Things were organized quickly as the three animals patrolled and stayed near the priestess without leash or collar, impressing everyone how well they’d listened to orders. The trip back also fairly easy with the extra caravans, for a few hours each night the two cheetahs spent time with Nefer, within eyesight of the camp should anything happen, by the time they reached Karnack 5 days later Nefer had been able to hold his human form for nearly a day. And also just how truly strong Nefer was as they taught him the basics in self-defense, going through what he did he added weight and god like strength to his body, lions were naturally almost pure muscle as it was. Everything else had just added to that muscle. At one point a caravan had lost a wheel, and with one hand Nefer had lifted it and held it while a few guards changed it, their respect at his strength more then evident.

They reached karnack, a welcoming party by the village greeted them, most had heard of the Priestess who controlled beasts and had thought it only a rumor. But seeing the lion and 2 cheetahs had sparked awe, people bowing and praying to the priestess welcoming her to town and offering gifts. 2 days later they were unpacked and the temple had returned to fairly normal dutys, the two cheetahs and nefer staying in beast form during the day so not to rouse suspicion and trained a few hours every night before Nefer shifted back and crawled into bed, snuggling his priestess against his body

She enjoyed Karnak and wandered between the many temple rooms to each Good and Goddess. The priests noted that she like some of them would speak to the various Gods and Goddesses as she walked between their various Chambers. Sleeping so peaceful at night with her Nefer she smiled watching his training from time to time . The days rolling by as a couple of days turned into a couple of weeks there at the temple.

By the end of the first month Nefer had been able to hold his human form for over a day and the 2 cheetah ladies were starting to have difficulty even with their natural speed to keep up with him during training, having led to more than one accident, black eye or broken bone, the temple guards had taken up the challenge with a grin of pitting themselves against him having watched his progress closely by the pharaohs order. That’d been expecting another attack, or intruder, while the two cheetahs Kira and Kyrie patrolled the temple and grounds at night they’d caught a few foreign scents but never found a body to match those scents. The staff and the acolytes had settled in, enjoying their classes with the Priestess, and coming to accept the 3 animals that guarded her, some of the younger ones even playing with the two cheeaths between classes..

Nefer pawed at the door to Tikara’s room, to open it, shifting to human as the door closed, he stretched growling as he did. “hello my Priestess” he smiled, his low voice low as he bowed to her, smiling as she readied herself for bed, his arms wrapping around her, and hugging her from behind, letting the feel of her soothe his sore muscles “rumor from town that there have been a few traveler’s who’ve passed through town and have been asking questions about this temple and its priestess, Kyrie and kira are trying to find out more” he spoke softly and slid into bed, the nights had been getting cool and he found she’d slept better if he warmed the bed for her first, having learned as shifter his body temperature ran hotter than normal humans

She enjoyed watching him train with the guards when she was on break from teaching. She leaned back against him when he wrapped his arms around her. She snuggled back against him.

I hope they solve this little riddle soon Nefer.

She watched him move to the bed and smiled eventually making her way over to him and curled up. She felt so safe and comfortable with him.

I hope they solve this little riddle soon Nefer. he grunted softly in response, watching as she readied for bed then crawled in beside him. Truly he was beginning to enjoy this human form, while every one of his senses were still as sensitive as his lion form he felt her touch so much more with no fur to dampen the caress of it, and he loved being able to touch her in return. As she curled up his hand soothed over her back. He’d found over the last month that she relaxed quicker as his fingers stroked up her spine and he let his hand fan out over her back, just gently caressing her, petting her of sorts the way she did to him in his lion’s form. Although more than once he’d had to roll to his stomach, as touching her had an effect on him he didn’t really understand and had come to be embarrassed by. Her scent too had begun to have that same effect on him, hardening the male part of him. He’d laid his head down sighing “I know my priestess, even during the training and excursions out into the desert I will admit had an alternative effect, we too have been searching at night, using our senses to try and track those “travelers” we’ve been getting reports of, but somehow they continue to hide, we loose their scent out past the far Dunes, like somethings hiding it from us.” He stated, hoping she wasn’t mad at him for hiding that from her for this past month

She loved snuggling with him and seemed to love it more but he was turning a different way from her now which was puzzling but suspected it had to do with still getting comfortable living more in his human form. She found his human corm rather attractive but she had no real understanding of what exactly it meant ha in grown up around the priestess and any dealing she had with children we're blessing them long after they were alive.

What could mask it from the three of you?

What could mask it from the three of you? he grinned sheepishly, “if I knew that my priestess, id could tell you” he chuckled softly, somewhat back under control he rolled to his side and pressed to her, wrapping his arms around her soothingly the way he knew she liked. “im still trying to learn scents and smells, this……half of me, so much to learn, “ his voice softening a bit, “not like your scent, I love your scent, could roll around in it” suddenly slapping a hand over his mouth, his eyes widening when he realized he’d spoken outloud, his face turning several shades of red as he looked at her a flush creeping over his body, as his body temp ran hotter then most he’d takin to sleeping in a loose male thong and kilt, similar to those worn by the guards and no shirt, so that he could feel her the most against him at night. Which had led him to waking with a hard throbbing pain between his legs more then once as he made a point to lounge in bed longer then her until that problem went away.

“ummmm, what I mean is…………ummm……its nice…….wait……….” the more he stuttered he deeper the blush got finally he buried his face in the pillow mumbling to himself, finally after a few minutes he peeked up from the pillow and peeked at her afraid of her reaction

I understand that you have been lion longer than man so your words are fine Nefer.

She snuggled him with a smile looking back to see him and smiled.

“nots……not….just words……Tikara… ummm…” his blush returned as he looked at her smiling face, swallowing “being around you, make me……happy……..” he cocked his head to one side, trying to decide if he’d said that right. The nuances of speech and subtlety really having been lost on him so far despite his lessons in mannor and etiquette from the cheetahs. “Kyrie has said, she’s uhhh, seen the way……I look at you..and” he stuttered again, god he felt like he was on fire, but he didn’t know how to lie, and even if he tried he sucked so bad at it she’d see right through it “has been, telling me about Lion…ummm..Mating…Rituals…or….behavior…or something…. Goddesss kill me now..” he whinned ‘Forget it, im sorry, “ he spoke fast, bowing his head, trying to hide his face in his hair shaking his head he pulled the covers around them. “get some rest my Priestess, you’ve had a long day”

She rolled over to look truly into his eyes and smiled and kissing his cheek.

Do not worry I know nothing of anything like that either.

She rested a hand on his chest. She was confused but knew that she truly enjoyed being around him.

I do truly love to be around you as well.

Nefer cupped her hand against his chest and smiled, the blush still staining his cheeks, and the stray thought that here he was, the fucking king predator of all, around a female he well………he……..damn what was the word…….wanted? no that wasn’t it, well it was the word, but something else….desired? yes……no…….he growled to himself, his internal dialog forgotten as she smiled at him,
I do truly love to be around you as well.
he licked his lips slowly, he leaned in, tentatively, his eyes watching hers, before he placed a soft, experimental kiss to her lips, pulling back nearly as quickly, watching her. Love that was the word……..wasnt it? He…….loved??!?!?.....this women? His Priestess and savior….his friend?, god he was so confused about human customs, Kyrah and Kyrie had told him in the wilds they just took what they wanted, they saw a male, or in his particular case, a female, he just took her, mated her and moved on. They’d told him humans required more time, and effort, oh some would more then willingly jump into a mans bed, but to avoid women like that as other problems could arise. What they didn’t say but at the time he’d had no interest in the subject.

But the last two months now they’d grown close, shared the same bed together since practically day one, as she taught her students at the others here in the temple, so had she taught him, outside of training he never left her side. In his lion’s form, or in this form, and he refused to ever let anything happen to her again. Not since he was brought to her. He’d find out what was going on and he would end the threat to her, he was Lion, he protected the pride, protected the females, its what he did, and by the gods who put him on this planet he would. Blinking his eyes refocused on her, not realizing his gaze had wandered as his mind worked and mulled over things. “im sorry, thinking, too much, I think…” “thank? No think…” god he sounded like an idiot…..

She smiled at the kiss with a blink.

It is alright neither of understand what is happening with you and me so we just need to see where things go.

She snuggled close against him with a smile attempting to mimic the kiss to his cheek.

The next few days Nefer did his best to hide his arousal from her. although he’d begin to think she suspected, not that he’d been able to hide much from her when she more then once wiggled against him in her sleep, her body spooned into his, back to chest, his arm over her stomach, his face buried in her hair. More then once when she moved her ass had pressed his manhood against his stomach, biting back a groan when she’d grind against him then settle down. As the week past and still no sign of anything despite the scents around the temple which vanished at the end of town things had been quiet. Nefere, Kyrie and Kyrah had been quietly talking when they were alone. Whoever was after the priestess knew she had animal guards, and maybe after the debacle at the coronation night last month didn’t want to attack as long as they knew the lion and cheetahs were around.

They’d discussed their feelings with Tikara about making it appear she felt comfortable and no longer required animal guards from the Pharaoh, That her “beasts” would be sent back to the pharaoh and she would stay as the permanent priestess. Nefer, Kyrie and Kyrah would then return that night in their human forms, to reside in the temple as new acolytes and see if that would draw the attacker out. That night, Nefer laid with Tikara curled in his arms, his hands idly stroking her back, kneading softly against her skin “what do you think of the idea? I don’t really want to leave, even just for a day, but it seems like a sound plan..” he kissed her softly, having gotten bold enough one night to finally kiss her.

She curled against him kissing him in return. She wasn't sure but all she knew was she enjoyed being close to him and their kissing.

I am unsure of this as well but what other choice do we have?

Nefer nodded at her words “it’ll be alright, I promise I wont let them hurt you again” he whispered as they leisurely kissed his nose flaring as he took in her scent, sandlewood, and earth, and women, he growled softly as he smiled. His hand that had been stroking her back dipped slightly lower, his fingers feather light, stroking over the soft curve of her ass, his golden eyes watching her, his head canted to one side studying her face, her reactions, slowly he became bolder, feeling her soft skin, he cupped her ass in his palm, feeling it fill his hand perfectly and he purred, he couldn’t help it, a deep rumbling from within his chest. “I remember, the first night I shifted” he said gently “I had……heard this voice…..something telling me, this is why we’d been brought together, that I needed you as you needed me, “ he stroked her ass lightly, teasing along the backs of her thighs then back over that delicate curvature , lightly dragging his claws up her spine with the gentlest touch, his training allowing him greater control of his body, able to manifest just his claws, or fangs, without fully transforming, and he used his claws now to tease her.

“I do need you my Priestess, “ his lips dipped from hers, falling to her neck, a light peck at first, his tongue hesitant, flicking out to lick her skin, to taste her, his purring growing louder as he sucked on her neck, his faced tucked into the hollow of her throat where it met her shoulder. His teeth catching her skin, nipping her, giving her a hint of his fangs scrapping over her skin.

She closed her eyes with a gasp as he began his tender affections. Her hands moving over his chest and cheek. Her eyes opened looking to him.

Perhaps Goddess Sekmet... She is of Lions.

Nefer didn’t hear her answer, too lost in the feel of her against him, the sound of her soft gasps, she had the lions full attention now, every movement of her body, every twitch and spazm had him curious, wanting to see what he could make her do next as he sucked at her neck, a soft growl and he bit her, not hard, he knew better. But something had told him to bite her, mark her, make her his. But it was soon another cloying smell that caught his attention, hot, like heat, like warm summer and flowers. His gold eyes seeming to glow in the dim light as he looked to her. All ability of speech gone, his breathing having grown slightly deeper as he purred continuously. He stayed like that for a bit, just staring at her, their eyes locked, before they finally twitched and slowly lowered, nose flaring as he scented her, rubbing his nose against her cheek like he did in his lions form, nuzzling his face against hers as he raised up above her. taking her in, laying there beneath him, her eyes half unfocused, her hands roaming over his skin, petting him, content with him. Nefer licked his lips as he lowered his face, nuzzling her chest, his lips teasing at the fabric, feeling the swell of her chest beneath the cloth, he licked it, his rough feline tongue catching the fabric, drawing it across her skin with each lick.

He never blinked, just stared as he took her in, his hand resting experimentally on her breast, his head cocking to one side, palming the round globe he felt he hard peak tickle his palm and lowered his head again, his rough tongue dragging against it, his growling louder now as he played, wrapping his lips around it through the cloth of her night robe for a moment before he growled in irritation “off” was all he grunted,

Now it was her turn to tilt her head to the side.

What?

Her voice soft and gasped. She did not understand any of what she was feeling. Her mind was swimming as her hands continued to dance over him. Over his chest and abs and arms.

Nefer...

Her eyes half lidded her voice still a soft gasp.

What? He looked up, his eyes hungry, glowing, she was unfocused, but her scent just got hotter. Growling he pawed at her breast, before just tearing the cloth from her body, freeing her to his eyes. His head dipped back down, his rough tongue flicking out, tasting the hard bud of her nipple before his lips sealed around it and he suckled at it like a cub. Half moaning half growling as he tasted her skin, lowering himself on her, so intent on his teasing, switching to suckle at her other nipple, feeling her arch beneath him. He braced a hand on her back, bowing her further against him, his nose twitching as her scent grew again and he licked and nibbled a slow trail down her stomach, his eyes looking up at her he inhaled again licking his lips he parted her thighs “that scent, “ he growled, his voice barely recognizable even to himself but he felt like he was in a trance, every sound she made drew him, her scent tantalizing him he rubbed his cheek against her thigh, looking up at her

She was confused but did not want any of it to stop gasping she gasped out his new again. Her eyes half lidded her hands still trying to touch and to hold him. Her legs parting as if weightless she tried to look at him through the swirling sensual haze of it all.

Her soft cries and gasps were only serving to drive him insane, feeling her scrambling, trying to grab him, or hold on to anything she could grasp. He grazed his teeth along her inner thigh and bit her gently, his tongue lashing the bite before a loud bang at the door whipped his head up PRIESTESS ARE YOU OK??? the knocking came again as the guards shouted and it snapped nefer out of his lust haze, and he coughed, Priestess are you ok? We heard your cry are you ok? We are coming in the guards yelled, Nefer rolled off the bed and shifted at the last minute as the door was opened, shaking out his mane he growled as the guards entered, teeth bared in a snarl at having been interrupted. Jumping up onto the bed he laid beside her, covering her from the Guards eyes as they looked around

Perhaps a dream... I am fine.

She motioned for them to leave.

The guards looked around, searching the adjoining rooms, then apologized as they left, shutting the door behind them, Nefer was still breathing hard as his eyes opened, looking to her as he nuzzled his muzzle against her and licked her cheek, his body twitching, as he growled, his body twitched, god he wanted to touch her, he felt too hot, her scent still on his skin, his hair, felt her touch. Their eyes stayed locked as he looked to her, unsure what to do, wanting to shift back, to finish what he’d started, the other half of him thought staying this way would be better, he wouldn’t be as tempted, slowly he laid down, his breathing slowing as he calmed little by little, yawning now as whatever had held him had eased. God he wanted,

Nefer... Are you... Okay?

She snuggled asking softly. She was so confused about what had just happened before the guards stormed in.

Back