Maryland is for lovers?

Welcome one and all! Anybody have and fun times new years?

I spent New Year's with friends at "The Wharf" in DC. Fancy place. Too pricey for everyday, but ok for a special occasion. The parking situation though... Bleagh! We so need a better water taxi service along the Potomac. But besides getting in and out, it was a fun New Year's Eve while I was there.

I spent New Year's with friends at "The Wharf" in DC. Fancy place. Too pricey for everyday, but ok for a special occasion. The parking situation though... Bleagh! We so need a better water taxi service along the Potomac. But besides getting in and out, it was a fun New Year's Eve while I was there.

That does sound like fun, and everyone should do a fancy party every now and again. As long as you can have fun, dressing up is really nice!

Happy New Years !!

Hello hello everyone and a (late) Happy New Years! I hope everyone had a lovely time and has big plans for 2019. Anyone mess up writing the date yet? Haha! I do it all throughout January, every year. I helped my neighbor host their new years party with their friends. Sounds boring but I had great fun! I was in a house full of people I never met before but I mingled with everyone easily. "A joy to have" I overheard a guest talking to the host about me.

Sorry I haven't been around much. I'm also very sorry but I'm here to brag a little. I have nowhere else I can safely say this, so please let me. I found a lovely Dom thanks to this site! He doesn't live in the country so we only talk in emails. He's been very good to me and has yet to demand more from me than I can muster, always reminding me I stop with a word. I'm so happy being his pet. I hadn't asked him if I may talk about him to strangers so I can't say too much more. But I want to say that I am very happy.

I'll be around for the message boards but this means I'm off the market. Hehe. Happy New Years to you, lovely reader!

Hello hello everyone and a (late) Happy New Years! I hope everyone had a lovely time and has big plans for 2019. Anyone mess up writing the date yet? Haha! I do it all throughout January, every year. I helped my neighbor host their new years party with their friends. Sounds boring but I had great fun! I was in a house full of people I never met before but I mingled with everyone easily. "A joy to have" I overheard a guest talking to the host about me.

Sorry I haven't been around much. I'm also very sorry but I'm here to brag a little. I have nowhere else I can safely say this, so please let me. I found a lovely Dom thanks to this site! He doesn't live in the country so we only talk in emails. He's been very good to me and has yet to demand more from me than I can muster, always reminding me I stop with a word. I'm so happy being his pet. I hadn't asked him if I may talk about him to strangers so I can't say too much more. But I want to say that I am very happy.

I'll be around for the message boards but this means I'm off the market. Hehe. Happy New Years to you, lovely reader!

That is amazing news, congratulations! It is very difficult to find someone to share things with, and we are glad you could brag to us :)

In honor of the snow storm I have a old riddle for everyone.

How is a snow storm and sex with a man alike?

It's advertised a beautiful, in reality gets messy very quickly, and if you take 10" overnight you are not moving the next day.

Hey, StarGazer! Long time, no type. Nice to see you back.

Hmm... I'll take a shot. Because the deeper it gets, the longer it takes to recover?

Hey, StarGazer! Long time, no type. Nice to see you back.

Hmm... I'll take a shot. Because the deeper it gets, the longer it takes to recover?

Hi LoquiSordia,
Yeah, It has been a while. I tend to come and go at Lit. How have you been?

Close but the answer is you never know how many inches you are going to get or how long it is going last. :)

Welcome back! And that is a great joke haha, might have to steal it! I dont mind a weekend snow, it's the week ones that throw everything off.

For those working from home, the snow is not bad. It is beautiful out this morning. For those that have a commute or have to get out and shovel, there might be some mumbling of bad words this morning. :)

Let' get out there and make some snow women with nice perky books to show what perv's we are. lol

Welcome back! And that is a great joke haha, might have to steal it! I dont mind a weekend snow, it's the week ones that throw everything off.

This was a passionate snow storm, got about 8" and it lasted all night. lol

I don't mind an occasional weekend snow storm, can mostly just laze around the house but I am so tired of bad weather hitting every weekend. If it is not rain then it is snow. It is like bad weather has been on a 7 day cycle since August or so.

I've always said I prefer rain to snow and that's still largely true. But please God not another water-logged year like 2018!

In one way I hope for dryer 2019 but in another way I would not mind a little wetter 2019 in another area. :D

Back