A new beginning

It was to my great relief that Pat had objected to Fran's demand Things where moving on a little to fast for my loving wife ,she needed time to evaluate every thing that had gone down .
Ok suit yourself ,Fran got up to leave ,get you cock kin your pants stupid ,Bobs grin disappeared ,Fran didn't seem to be pissed of but I suspected Bob was going to catch hell very shortly .
I gathered up my clothing ,that is my feminine clothing ,put them away returned dressed in my usual attire ,jeans and tee shirt .Pat sat in the dinning room drink in front of her ,I came from behind ,put
my arms around her ,she grasped my hands looking up smiling .Well that was quit a scene ,I don't think you enjoyed it as much as I did ,at least I liked it at the beginning ,when Fran wanted to take complete control ,well it was to much to fast .
So she had answered the question on my mind ,did she enjoy it ,yes she did .
I was going to ask if you did like what happened but I guess you answered that I replied . Was it everything you thought it would be ? I think you and Fran where really getting into it at least Fran was so I assume you where as well .
Some thing that I never told you she started ,In University I experimented with sex with another girl ,it only happened once but the memory has been with me all this time ,it was Fran who through her skill as a councilor brought it out ,I do like making it with her but I still want you more ,I guess it might be a passing thing ,or maybe I am really bi ,as long as you don't object I will continue at least for the foreseeable future .However and even though I enjoy her domming me it sort of frightens me as well ,I love the feeling of being in her control ,probably the same feeling you get when I domme you
 
From what I had read it was not unusual for a domineering person to switch .the same as it applied to
executives in charge of factory or law firm ,they have the responsibility of running the firms to which they are employed or own . They experience a huge deal of relieve to have some one else call the shots as they find when visiting a dominatrix ,they surrender control up to a point of course ,as most always its the sub who calls the shots
It would seem that Pat and Fran had such a relationship ,Pat obeyed fulfilling what ever need she had but only to a point as was evident in her refusal to carry out Fran's last demand to humiliate me further ,Fran being astute enough let it go ,probably knowing that in time Pat would come round
 
Well that kinda threw some light on the relationship between the two women ,I couldnt help but think if I were more of. a man I could be the one domming my wife To late for that of course ,the die had been cast .
We disgused what had transpired over the last while ,it had gone from me wanting her to dome me ,initaily her reluctence to now a full blown dome submissive relationship .
Are you happy she wanted to know ,it is getting a little crazy ,especealy today ,to be honest I never thought you would go through with ,well you know ,she paused ,sucking Bobs cock .
Her voice grew husky at the mention of my giving Bob a blow job ,to see you on your knees suckibg hic cock ,was way more than I had hoped for but then swallowing his cum sent me into 7th heaven ,at that she kissed me ,fingers finding one of my nipples ,pinching hard twisting ,you like this. Dont you baby ,,you want to fuck me .
 
Does a bear shit in the woods ,what a question of course I wanted to fuck her when didn't I not want to
holding her feeling the heat from her body ,sliding my hand under her shirt ,cupping a bare breast ,toying with a hard nipple ,her breathing becoming fast .
Hoping against hope .can we dispense with me going down on you after I cum ?
Umm she replied ,you know its part of our love making . She seemed a little uncertain until I opened my yap ,The only reason your making me do it is because that bitch Fran has told you ,I knew it was a mistake as soon as I had spit the words out .
Her voice shook with anger ,you'll keep Fran out of this ,its none of your fucking business what we do or don't do .
I immediately begged for forgiveness ,I'm sorry its just that you seem to be head over heels for her ,when she's around you treat me like a cur dog ,I'm sorry Ill never object to any thing you want ,I promise .
You have done this a couple of times ,I'll forgive you again but you can bet your ass I won't forget .
If I let you do me are you willingly going to lick up your cum ?
Yes I'll do what ever you want .
Good ,a twist ,just before you cum I want you to pull out ,you'll wait until I pull on my boots ,you can go get them .Returning with her knee high heels ,wondering what the hell she had up her sleeve ,
Like I said just before you cum pull out ,I'' pull the boots on ,you'll jerk off on the them and lick the boots clean .Are you good with that ?
 
Last edited:
Am I good with it .hell I would have agreed to anything ,Her lying naked on the bed ,pussy a little wet ,she to was ready .I kissed between her legs ,running my tongue up and down the slit ,sucking on her little man in the boat, a hard little nub,moving down a inch or so to tickle her rosebud ,rewarded with an oh yeah ,that feels so fucking good going back to her clit ,a no no but she at this point didn't give a shit
her hips bucked ,locking my head between her thighs ,she was in heaven as I was .
Ok shove you cock in ,her legs parted giving me the opportunity to breath,fuck me .I didn't need to be told twice ,positioning myself between her out stretched thighs ,pushing my swollen dick into her sopping wet cunt ,I often marveled at how tight she was ,a low moan of pleasure ,yeah baby fuck me was all it took .Shit I was going to cum and had only been at it for a minute or so ,I couldn't help it ,what a fucking time to have premature ejaculation .
Pat sensed that I was about to cum ,her order clear ,pull out ,I was tempted to finish in her glorious cunt but thought better of it when she harshly ordered .
Give me the boots ,her voice told me to obey or suffer what ever consequences would follow .Seeing her sitting on the bed ,pulling on the heels was a sight in its self ,thighs apart ,wet glistening pussy .the thought of what was to follow did nothing to cool me.
She stood hands on hips ,ok finish .I knelt ,my dick over her boots ,jerking violently .spurts of my cum covered a good part of the leather ,I felt faint ,my orgasm was so powerful ,Pats hand pulled at my hair ,a moan told me she was enjoying seeing me humiliated ,the worst as always followed ,clean it off ,eat your cum .
So it had come this far that I obeyed her ,as my tongue touched her boot ,I was on the verge of puking ,not an unusual feeling as it was the same every time I cleaned her after sex ,I knew I could manage from previous times
She had another thought ,move your head back ,then rubbing to sole of one boot on top of the other
holding it up ,lick it clean bitch .It gave waves of pleasure always when she called me her bitch ,I obeyed ,making sure to get it all not giving her any excuse to complain ..
Pull my boots off ,I had finished ,a horrible taste in my mouth .she lay back as I took her boots off ,did that taste good baby ,go clean up and come back to bed .
 
Last edited:
We lay facing each other ,exploring each others body's ,she pinching the spots that I so enjoyed ,not so much after having sex but still found it exciting .
So she wanted to know ,how was that for you ,digging a knee into my crotch ,did you enjoy our little game ,it certainly seemd so judging by your orgasm ,I don't think I have ever seen you cum like that .a little laugh ,you must like the taste of cum and leather .
Before I answered ,I asked her how she felt .She took a while gathering her thoughts , it has been a fantasy of mine since we started our experiment ,I read ,well I watched a video ,and since then I have wanted to do it but up to now was a little concerned about how you would react ,that is until what we did this afternoon ,I was certain that you would go along with it ,so have satisfied my curiosity and I loved it ,seeing you groveling on you knees licking your up your cum ,I haven't felt so powerful ,I rally get off on dominating you as you have found out ,this isn't the worst that I am going to have you do but it ranks close .
Now how do you feel .At the moment I loved it ,when you called me bitch it sent me over the top ,now not so much ,I don't think you can degrade me any more than what we just did .After this afternoon and now I will say a lot of my fantasies have been answered ,I don't really see how it can get any worse that being the wrong word I suppose ,I smiled any better would be more correct ,She took my cock in her hand ,digging her nails in ,rolling over me ,kissing me I am so happy we are at this point ,and yes I do have worse or better which ever way you want to look at it things for us to do ,her nails dug in bringing a yelp from me ,a chuckle form her
 
Last edited:
Life returned to almost normal ,at least for a week or so ,Hilda my secretary had grown more haughty ,the little smirk the occasional snide remark ,such as this morning ,she asked did you complete your house hold chores ,it must be a bitch wearing those heels and doing the vacuuming her voice dripping with sarcasm .
I don't do the floors, sounding like a complete idiot ,we have a maid that does those . She patted the top of my head ,for now ,a little birdy told me that will change ,don't get your panties all in knot ,putting in emphases on the panties as she went to her office chuckling
I had to wonder why Pat insisted on my keeping her as my secretary ,now of course ever since the department store humiliation when she had seen me dressed in women's clothes she could use that to hold it over my head but there was some thing else ,Pat had mentioned she had explored lesbianism in
university ,she and Hilda had shared an apartment for at least 3 years ,was that the reason ? I would have to be careful if I questioned Pat about it .
It would turn out the whole would explain its self in due time .
Friday arrived with me stopping for take out on the way home,looking forward to whatever Pat had in mind although with some trepidation .
Shit ,Fran's car sat in the drive way ,not really what I wanted to see ,nothing to do but bite the bullet
and go in .
Pat ,Fran called ,the delivery boy is here , then to me ,aren't delivery's usually made in the rear she laughed at her pun ,haha in the rear ,you know all about having things in your rear don't you boy .
 
As usual ,Pat seemed to get recharged when ever Fran was with her ,in fact all it took was for them to talk even on the phone ,Fran had some kind of control over her ,I knew it was the whole domme sub thing but it seemd to go deeper ,Pat wanted the win her approval or so it seemd in dominating me .
At least Bob wasn't with her ,I wouldn't have to go through what had had happened the last time he was here .
Pat came into the room looking a bit disheveled ,face flushed even I thought looking a bit embarrassed
as if being caught with hand in the cookie jar ,my dick stirred ,I was sure the two of them had been doing each other ,I should have peeked through the window before entering .
Put the food in the kitchen ,go put on your nice girly stuff and be quick about it ,your going to serve us and we want to be served by a pretty little slut ,yes it was obvious Pat was showing Fran she was in control .
No use in protesting ,it would only lead to her getting pissed off . I came back wearing the bra ,panties garter, nylons the whole nine yards including the heels which I now was getting some what used to ,at least I was able to walk with out wobbling to much .
They where both amused .Your going to have to get him to shave his legs ,it might be a good idea to have him shave all his hair before tomorrow night .
I have thought about that Pat replied ,but he goes to the gym and I don't want to quit going ,he might be to embarrassed so I have let it go .
Fran raised an eyebrow ,at the same time her hand slide up Pats thigh pushing the skirt so it showed she wore no underwear drawing a gasp as she touched the slit ,looking directly at me as if to say ,yes your wife is my bitch as well as you .
Are you saying your saving him from embarrassment,my dear the more humiliated he is the better ,I want you to have him remove all his body hair ,is that clear
It was perhaps the most overt sign that Fran was indeed Pat's domme ,as Pat's face flushed ,ok I'll make sure he is cleanly shaven .She gasped as Fran's fingers stroked her pussy . Now lets eat ,as she withdrew her hand Pat groaned in disappointment .you can tell your slut all about the soiree tomorrow .
 
I did as ordered ,pouring wine ,setting the table ,Fran all the while heaping abuse ,at first I seethed ,wanting to tell her to go fuck herself and the horse she rode in on but knowing how it pissed off Pat when I spoke badly about Fran ,I held my tongue .
The answer to my puzzlement about the soiree was answered in due course ,We ,I was allowed to sit at
the table ,although when I reached for the wine ,I was rebuked ,none for you ,servants do not get to
drink the same wine as their Mistress's .Pat hide a smile behind her hand letting the other woman have her fun .
Tomorrow evening, Pat began we are going to a "Munch" ,we will be in costume ,its at the Nicol estate we will be spending the night as will Mistress Fran and her boy Bob .
It was the first time I had heard Pat refer to Fran as Mistress ,so now who's mistress was she ,mine or hers ,I suspected it was both ,not good for me as she was so much more a sadist than Pat .
There will be about 40 people in attendance ,the servants have been carefully chosen for their ability to keep their mouths shut ,so pretty much anything goes ,in the mean time as much as I would like to remain for the night ,duty calls and I must be off,with she kissed Pat ,perhaps tomorrow I will give lessons on how to whip your little cock sucker ,done properly and with the right equipment he'll find out its anything but fun ,
So I didn't like her referring me as a cock sucker ,wondering if it meant more than then it appeared ,was it in reference to what was gong to happen tomorrow ,I shuttered slightly .
Alone ,me cleaning up Pat sat back with another glass of wine ,so what do you think about the party
you are very quiet ,a penny for your thoughts
I know I'm not to speak about Fran but what she has in mind can be very dangerous ,we both have after all business's to consider ,what it it gets out ,how will it effect our lives ,I must admit that I don't think it very wise to follow Fran blindly .
Your right ,you are not to speak of anything Fran does or has planned ,her voice bordered on anger ,I didn't fucking ask you of your opinion of Fran ,I gave you the opportunity to give your opinion ,well you just blew that ,were going ,end of what could have been a discussion ,with your attitude it will be a pleasure to whip you in front of an audience ,to see you humiliated ,yes you are and will be my cock sucker and your going to show the world how good you are at sucking cocks .
She turned as she headed for the bedroom ,your so fucking stupid ,you cant keep your mouth shut when it comes to Fran ,you have to go out of your way to piss me off. Well tomorrow night you are going to be the center of attraction ,you can sleep in the spare room .
It was later that I heard her sobbing ,I went into the bedroom ,closing my arms around her ,holding her ,Why do you always have to fuck things up ,do you like it when I get pissed off at you ,we could have had a great ending to the day but you had to put Fran down again knowing how I feel bout that
I apologized ,please forgive me I know what it does to you ,I was just trying to point out the pitfalls that we may encounter ,it was the last thing on my mind to make you angry .
She smiled patted my cheek ,you sure can bring out the bitch in me ,we spent the night together although when I tried to get friendly she gently refused ,I want you very horny for tomorrow ,it will be a lot easier on you if your all jacked up
 
I knew from exploring BDSM websites that munches where a gathering of like minded folks ,the ads where usually telling of a place ,most of them in a club or bar ,with the caution to dress accordingly .
Once in a great while an ad would invite people to a private home ,I kind of figured it was a troll trying to get his jolly's ,so when Pat told me about the upcoming get together of people who live the life style
it peeked my interest to say the least ,the warning from both she and Fran however made me more than a little concerned .After the meeting of her group in the department store I think I had plenty of reason to be worried ,My trying to discuss my concern with Pat fell on deaf ears ,
We are going and we are going in costume ,end of discussion ,I don't want to hear another complaint ,do you think that the people who attend these parties are going to blab all over town that their members of a bdsm club ,she contradicted her self by continuing the argument ,there will people there with a lot of influence ,you will just be another cog in the wheel .
She then softened ,this was becoming a regular way of her to get me to agree ,the carrot and the stick so to speak ,first the harshness then the gentleness ,she gave me hug ,you want to make me happy ,Right?
I returned the embrace ,yes I'll do anything to make you happy ,its just that ,she kissed me ssshhh no more arguing .
I had to ask ,will I have to, well you know, do what I did with Bob again .
You loved it she laughed ,you are a born cock sucker and to answer your question,oh yes you are going to be very busy ,you know all about whats called a glory hole ,well Fran has assured me that there will be no hole just you dressed in your frilly's and on your knees for any one who wants to use you .She patted my dick which was betraying me again ,see Mistress knows what turns you on
Yeah I had plenty to worry about .
 
Saturday morning ,first a trio to the gym ,perhaps my last one ,second ,home into the shower ,Pat supervising ,every hair don't miss any ,I'll do between your ass cheeks ,she handed me the razor ,different from what I use ,for your legs and around your gentiles ,Wait ,I'll do your chest and back and the backs of your arms .It took all of 15 minutes ,I was a bare as her bum in fact she had more hair around her pussy than I had not including my head ,on my entire body .She had a bottle of lotion which she rubbed over me ,a very nice feeling ,my cock noticed ,she laughed then giving it a hard slap ,none of that or do I need to get the wooden spoon .
At the mention of being disciplined with the spoon my dick became harder if that where possible ,she had only used it once before and it hurt like hell ,
Ok she became serious ,we cant have this ,go and get the spoon .The spoon was actually a foot and half long piece of wood that would pass for a spoon except it was far heaver , designed especially for beating penis's into submission ,
Push it down on the table ,you know the routine ,you had better hope this works ,you know what comes next .
Indeed I did ,my nuts would be the next if my cock didn't go down .The whole exercise was ridiculous of course ,for a pain slut like myself this was what I dreamed of .
I held my dick down with a finger close to my belly ,it lay flat or almost flat against the top of the table .
She wasn't fucking around ,she put all she had into the first blow ,I howled in pain twisting away ,holding my dick ,Get it back down slut ,were not near done yet The next one was as bad if not worse ,I repeated the actions from before ,I had forgotten how much it hurt ,please I begged enough I'll be good .
Your cock once again betrays you slut ,get those balls up More begging ,it did no good ,the more you fuck around the more your going to get ,she wasn't kidding .the blow to my nuts sent me to my knees
get up ,you need to learn .
Look I protested my dick is shrinking ,please no more ,She stood arms crossed holding the spoon ,I'm waiting the longer you make me wait the more I'm going whack your nuts .
I was wreck ,lying on the floor holding my balls ,she finally relented and listened to my begging ,thank goodness my cock had shrunk ,she might have beaten until it bled .
Taking it in her hand slowly massaging it ,now do you think we can go on with out you arguing about every thing .
Yes I'm sorry it just that this is all new to me I blubbered .
Its new to me as well ,we'll learn together ,now we need to get our clothes ready .
Me dressed in the women's clothes she in a drop dead gorgeous outfit of leather that would have made a corpse sit up ,6 inch spike heels ,I had no idea she even had an outfit like it
 
Fran arrived in a limo ,Bobby at the wheel I suppose it wouldn't do to have hired a chauffeur ,he was dressed more outrageously then I ,if that where possible ,his face made up ,lipstick ,rouge and a wig ,He looked ridiculous ,
It pissed me off royally that he had the now familiar smirk on his face as if he was any different than I .
I guess in one sense he was ,in that his cock had been in my mouth while mine had not been in his .
I was told to sit in the front while the ladies chatted in the rear Bob's hand side over to my thigh ,Fran took notice ,keep your mind on driving ,you will have plenty of chances to get refamiliarized with your boyfriend ,she then chuckled or in this case your girlfriend
I shuttered as she asked Pat if she was ready to watch me do my thing .
You know Pat replied ,I have never been so turned on as when I watched Theo on his knees with Bob's cock kin his mouth ,I have seen porn with guys doing each other but seeing it live ,well it was a whole different thing ,it was like the first time I fucked him ,his moaning ,his begging for me to stop .it was great .
I remembered that night oh so well ,the cock with not enough lubrication ,the burning ,the pain ,indeed she had a mind blowing orgasm ramming the over size cock in and out .
We should discuss if you want to make him into the complete whore tonight by not just giving blow jobs but by letting any one who wants ,can fuck him .Or perhaps you want to wait until we are in a more intimate setting ,where Bobby can fuck him properly
 
A lunatic asylum would have been a good description of the scene that we had drive into ,people milling around on the lawn ,all in costume ,It was easy to see why the whole affair would be kept secret ,teh servers where all men dressed as Bobby and I ,perhaps a half dozen or so .
Masters and Mistresses' looked on ,some with slaves on all fours ,all with collars around their necks ,all dressed to humiliate ,the dommes in leather pretty much all looking the same .
The attraction was an attractive naked young woman ,hung by wrists from a convenient large old oak ,being whipped by another woman using a bull whip ,Every stroke left ugly red lash marks ,the females screams where some what dulled by a penis gag ,to keep the neighbors from hearing i suppose ,not that there where any within a mile ,perhaps her screaming was upsetting to the other guests .
Her obvious master ,shouted at the whipper ,harder slut or you'll be next ,to the applause of the on lookers .
A garishly dressed couple met us as we turned the limo over to a parking attendant also wearing women's clothes .Do a good job the woman warned the driver or you know what will happen ,The guy with her giggled oh you ,then to us ,she's been looking for an excuse to whip him or should I say her another giggle .
Alberta ,you had better be careful ,it turned out in real life the guys name was Bert ,you not above being whipped your self .he once again giggled ,promises promises .
Pat and I where a little surprised with overt display of the whole thing ,I for one had never in my wildest dreams expected to encounter such a display of sadism ,master slave ,mistress slave goings on
I was set to demand the return of the car and call it quits ,it was Fran that intervened as usual ,she took Pat aside whispered a few words ,then she in turn pulled me to one side ,
Do this for me ,I know its going to to be difficult ,but unless you go along your never going to find out if this is your bag or not and either will I,so please fro my sake be a good boy ,you'll be rewarded later
So if Pat had not taken me aside and convinced me to stay I would have left even if it meant walking in high heels and wearing a dress .I agreed knowing full well it was more to please Fran than Pat actually wanting to even be there
Ok I agreed but I don't want to be used to be used as she has threatened ,nodding to Fran
I'm happy your going to stay but what happens is out of your hands ,she kissed me her fingers stroking my cock through the panties ,if you make me happy I promise to make you happy ,wehn ew get back home I will fulfill all your fantasies .
Well there weren't a whole lot left ,but she knew of at least a couple,though at the moment I could think of what she meant .So we joined the crowd ,I would have thought the way we where dressed it would have caused as stir but we weren't much different than the others .drawing a few nods ,a couple of smiles ,the attention was on the poor girl being beaten and even though it appeared that she was in agony and she no doubt was ,she was here of her own volition at least I assumed she ws no different than the rest of us .
A familiar voice welcomed us ,Hi guys I see you have your sluts with you ,I saved these chairs,was wondering if you where going to make it . To my complete shock and surprise ,Hilda my secretary sat at a table ,a guy in what else but a dress sat with her .
Shit she was hard enough to get along with at work as it was ,I didn't imagine this was going to make it any easier.
she stood ,taking Pats hand ,drawing her close ,the kiss was not the kind one see's used to welcome a friend it was a deep passionate show of affection ,the look on Fran's face was not pleasant ,
 
Last edited:
As the evening wore on the party moved inside , the threat of rain ,a few cracks of thunder ,the girl who
had been whipped was let down ,how she ever stood up to the abuse I'll never know ,clamps where still attached to her bloody nipples ,more clamps on her clit and pussy ,the lash marks red ,she was going to be one sore lady ,dutifully she dropped to her hands and knees following her master ,she was not alone in this as I suppose about a quarter of the couples did the same ,some female some male .All with collars some with masks .
Inside tables here set up ,8 chairs around each ,the "wait staff" offered to pour drinks ,to the obvious Mistress's and Masters ,not to the obvious subs such s myself ,Pat to her credit ordered the very effeminate waiter one for me as well .She didn't look entirely happy ,the novelty had worn off I reckoned ,Hilda was busy with her sub ,a guy who also worked for me as an accountant ,he made no look of recognition on seeing me and perhaps he didn't know who I was ,I didn't usually visit with eh office staff .
Fran had Bobby crawl to another table ,he had been instructed to ask if he would be permitted to give a guy dressed in leather a blow job ,in fact his exact words had been spelled out.
May I suck your cock please ,he seemd to relish the humiliation ,Fran laughed loudly ,drawing some attention to her slave ,the Dom looking scornfully ,nodded his assent ,moving forward giving Bobby access to the zipper As the cock went into Bobby's mouth applause filled the room ,the orgy had started ,he worked the dom's penis alternately sucking and using his hand ,until his hair was grabbed and held tight as cum filled his mouth, Swallow it bitch ,mostly women shrieked for more debasement.
I was rather dumb struck ,never in my wildest fantasies had I ever imagined such going's on actually
existed ,couples where going at it mostly abusing the subs that where with them ,at one point the host called for order making the announcement that it was "free for all time" to a lot of applause .
Fran leaned into Pat ,this is where if you want your bitch to be made available to any one you go to the table ,get one of the bandanna's fasten it around your slaves neck ,it shows that he is available .or for that matter if you so desire you can do the same for yourself ,just be prepared to be fucked in all your holes once you fasten it on there is no going back ,believe me its so fucking exhilarating you wont believe it .
 
Pat began to show doubts ,to say the whole goings on was distasteful was a huge understatement ,indeed a full blown orgy ,not a simple munch as we had expected .Bobby was busy giving a guy a blow job ,Hilda was making overtures to Pat,to Fran's chagrin .Pat to her credit did not reciprocate to either one ,after a few moment the both shrugged ,to my amazement they turned their attention to each other
the guy Hilda had brought objected ,figuring I guess he should be the object of her affection .he was more than a miffed when Hilda told him to go find a cock to suck ,at he same time kissing Fran .
It was rather a shock to me that Fran at any rate was so ,how shall I say,involved ? considering she being a clinical physiologist ,but then judging from the crowd a persons station in life meant nothing when it came to their sexual activity's .
Apparently when yet another woman came to the table offering to go down on Pat ,it was enough ,I couldn't blame them as she was easily the most attractive woman in the place ,truth be told there where a lot more who on a good day wouldn't be called good looking .A lot of the so called masters weren't much better ,most with belly's hanging down ,man boobs some so large they should have been wearing bra's .
Pat gave me a glance ,lets go she spoke softly ,Hilda and Fran either didn't notice or simply didn't care as they where making out to beat he band ,hand groping ,half undressed ,the wine certainly helped I supposed ,it was time to get the hell out when slaves brought around tumblers of coke not the drinking kind ,if this place was ever busted there would be a lot of powerful people who would be more than embarrassed but I suppose for the simple reason there where so many of the rich and powerful a raid wasn't likely .
We stood out on the patio ,refreshing after being in the room.laughter filtered out another mistress collared her sub with the infamous banana ,most if not all of the male slaves wore them ,one poor bastard screaming in agony as a woman with a huge over size dildo rammed it roughly up his ass ,he was going to be one sore puppy if not worse .
Go and find a phone ,were getting the hell out of here ,Pats voice anxious this has gone way beyond the pale .
There are drivers and cars to take us I pointed out ,no need for a cab ,we stopped at the first in line ,gave the driver our address ,settled in the back each buried in our own thoughts .
 
It was rather quiet ,I was embarrassed ,so was Pat ,the ride home made me realize just how far we had sunken ,from fairly normal decent folk to having just left an orgy that bu any standards must have been near the bottom of the pool .
WE both began at once ,you go ahead I urged ,anxious to hear what she had to say .
AS much as I enjoy being the boss ,dominating you ,what happened tonight was way over the top ,had I known it was going to turn into a full blown orgy I,we, wouldn't have participated ,and yet if we hadn't gone we would have always wondered about what goes on at a munch ,so I suppose in a way it was probably good that we now know to not get involved.From what I understand there is another in the near future that will be more outlandish .It would seem that I and I think you as well are not cut out for that kind of lifestyle ,she smiled ,taking my hand ,what think you .
I am of the same mindset I began ,I am very happy happy that you didn't insist on me wearing one of those bandannas ,it was bad enough when you had me uumm do Bob , I had it in my mind that if you had insisted on me getting a bandanna I was ready to defy you and leave ,but I know I wouldn't have done it ,I would have obeyed you no matter what ,at that I dropped to my knee in front of her ,you know I will do anything you want ,we just have to establish what it is you want .
As I mentioned she began again ,I love dominating you ,it sends a thrill through me like nothing else ,yet I also love being your wife doing things together ,going places like a normal couple ,so I propose that we continue in the lifestyle more or less in private ,to the outside world we will appear quit normal even though I will always remain in charge and on occasion I will exercise that power over you in front of others .I will punish you if I see fit ,if I want to cuckold you I will ,if I want you to give a guy a blow job you will obey ,so in short you will still be my slave .
I readily agreed ,yes I accept all your demands ,one thing ,do I really need to suck a cock ,it is probably the worst thing you make me do ,that and going down on you after we have sex ,making me eat my own cum .
She laughed ,well when I have you suck a cock it will be with some one you don't know ,that should make it easier ,I'm afraid I will require you to lick me clean after sex ,that won't change ,after all its the way I reach orgasm and I thought you where ok with it ?
Its just that I would like on occasion to juts make love to you in the normal way ,I knew my voice sounded whiny ,you know just fucking .
Fraid not sweetly ,she patted my cheek ,you will always go down on me after sex and don't start whining ,teh rod and whip are standing by .
 
Last edited:
Sol life goes on ,Hilda quit ,which was fine with me ,it seemed she had met a guy at the munch who offered her a position at his company in another city ,i was not in the least disappointed to see her go ,since the party she had made working together very uncomfortable ,the guy who worked in the mail room who she had brought wit her to the party wasn't particularly bright ,he didn't it seemed even know I was there ,seemd he was high some thing .Fran found a new girl to instruct and of course to seduce .
AS far as my home life went ,little has changed ,I am still required to dress in the women's clothes
when doing house work ,the punishment has increased in frequency and intensity ,it would seem that Pat has filled the void of not seeing Fran out on me ,not that I mind ,a good beating leaving my ass or balls in pain still turns me on .
Pat announced we are heading out to a cottage owned by some she has met for the weekend .She just happened to mention this while she had me ejaculate on her boots and lick them clean ,your going to love it bitch ,in particular your going to love what I'm going to make you do with Norm ,she laughed as I licked he last of my cum from her toe ,yes your going to enjoy a different tasting cum .
 
Back
Top