Have You Ever ... V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...

HYE been locked out of a hotel room yourself

Yeah, I had placed my keycard in my pocket with my phone and I think that demagnetizes it? I wish there was a more salacious story to this but I just went to the front desk and they made me another

Have you ever gone out in the snow in just your underwear?

Yeah, I had placed my keycard in my pocket with my phone and I think that demagnetizes it? I wish there was a more salacious story to this but I just went to the front desk and they made me another

Have you ever gone out in the snow in just your underwear?

Yes, i don't recommend it.

HYE been locked out of your car in the winter?

Yes

HYE been told during sex to do whatever you want and then drawn a blank on what to do?

Yes, but the "blank" had more to do with the fear that my definition of "whatever" would be quite different from hers.

HYE been part of a premature ejaculation event?

Yes, but the "blank" had more to do with the fear that my definition of "whatever" would be quite different from hers.

HYE been part of a premature ejaculation event?

An ejaculation was never premature to me. 🙄

HYE had a bf or gf that you couldn’t quite figure out how to give oral to successfully?

Have not

HYE intentionally fully exposed yourself to someone in public?

No, never have intentionally. (I have stripped in public, but it was not with the intention of exposing myself).

HYE answered the phone, thinking it was one person, and said something totally sexually inappropriate the person who it really was?

HYE answered the phone, thinking it was one person, and said something totally sexually inappropriate the person who it really was?

Not that I recall.

Have you ever discovered that you had turned someone on completely by accident?

Not that I recall.

Have you ever discovered that you had turned someone on completely by accident?

Sort of...I had a woman approach me out of the blue to tell me we had been lovers in a previous life.

HYE slept with someone just to spite someone else?

Nope.

HYE asked for a refund at a movie theater because the movie was so bad?

No, but I did protest in a way by getting high in the women’s bathroom of a theatre with my girlfriend during a showing of Caligula.

HYE wondered if your sexual partner wanted the sex to end and you should just come already or fake it?

No, but I did protest in a way by getting high in the women’s bathroom of a theatre with my girlfriend during a showing of Caligula.

HYE wondered if your sexual partner wanted the sex to end and you should just come already or fake it?

I don't think I last long enough for a partner to get to that point.

HYE stopped mid-sex because it was so bad?

I don't think I last long enough for a partner to get to that point.

HYE stopped mid-sex because it was so bad?

Yes. When a partner is clearly not feeling it, I'd rather stop.

HYE had a partner sigh with boredom or irritation during sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back