I want a boyfriend...where are they hiding?

So online dating is not going well. Random meeting of men in real life isn't working. So if someone could key me in on where these guys are being kept, I would appreciate the information. :) :rolleyes:

I should probably say, I am 53. Somewhere around my age would be helpful. :D

If you figure this out please help a sister out and clue us other single ladies in.

I sure will! It does seem to be a mystery!!

I wear blinders walking out my front door. After being offered a ride home on a girl's huffy (bicycle) by an interested suitor as I passed the convenience store, I had to decline.

The suitor:
5 feet tall
105 lbs dripping wet
Loves to smile with only 4 teeth
You can smell the liquor a few feet before he arrives

The offer of a ride home sitting on the handle bars was not quite the most tempting offer.

I do hope during your travels and chats, your experiences were slightly more captivating 😓

So online dating is not going well. Random meeting of men in real life isn't working. So if someone could key me in on where these guys are being kept, I would appreciate the information. :) :rolleyes:

As others have pointed out, it's surprising that you of all people are having a hard time with the boys. Personally, I'd think the opposite would be true, where you are having to step over them to get to your mailbox. But, that's just me:rose:

Where are they hiding?

In my case, I think that they all went into the witness protection program :rolleyes:

You have gorgeous legs!

So what happened on some of your dates to have gone wrong. I would have thought the dating apps would open a whole New world of people that you probably would not have met otherwise.

I wear blinders walking out my front door. After being offered a ride home on a girl's huffy (bicycle) by an interested suitor as I passed the convenience store, I had to decline.

The suitor:
5 feet tall
105 lbs dripping wet
Loves to smile with only 4 teeth
You can smell the liquor a few feet before he arrives

The offer of a ride home sitting on the handle bars was not quite the most tempting offer.

I do hope during your travels and chats, your experiences were slightly more captivating 😓

Lol....I have had my share of those experiences....:D

As others have pointed out, it's surprising that you of all people are having a hard time with the boys. Personally, I'd think the opposite would be true, where you are having to step over them to get to your mailbox. But, that's just me:rose:

You are kind to say that....but the reality is I seem to be too old and not in model shape. I believe the guys are preferring a lady on their arms which make them feel younger as well:D

So what happened on some of your dates to have gone wrong. I would have thought the dating apps would open a whole New world of people that you probably would not have met otherwise.

Oh they do.....lol.....including a felon and a man who needed to walk me to the restroom because his mom would want him to ( and this same guy was so awkward to talk to that a stranger in the area asked me if I was ok or was being kept there against my will....lol).

I probably could write a book on bad dates....lol.

Hey I got one for you Julybaby04 I can be your boyfriend. I am a boy and a friend. lol Sorry just had to say this lady.

Seems the older one becomes, the shallower the boyfriend pool gets.

We need an app or something dedicated to us more seasoned ladies. :rose:

I'll keep an eye out, up here, for one.

If I find a good candidate I'll send him down your direction, but I want a finder's fee.

LMAO. I really shouldn't laugh at that, but that was funny. :D

I wrote it in jest but all too often there is a grain of truth to it. I remember when large gatherings of friends was for weddings but nowadays it seems to be for funerals.

I wrote it in jest but all too often there is a grain of truth to it. I remember when large gatherings of friends was for weddings but nowadays it seems to be for funerals.

....I can understand that. Everyone else does seem to be getting older...:D

Back