Another view of the wife

Sorry have been busy doing..... ;) Well things yeah things that is safe enough I think we should get some more posting done. I have been buying more lenses for our camera. ;)

These ones I took in the evening.

What I did was cuffed and bound her to the bed with a bullet on her clit and a vibrator in her pussy and left her for 20 min or so.

I then came back and finished her off that would be the large wet spot on the bed. :devil:

You have to love a woman who can leave a puddle behind.My wife can leave a puddle quite similar to your wives.:devil:

I enjoy the wet bed.

Very nice pics in both threads. Thanks for sharing your lovely lady with us.

You have a gorgeous wife. I prefer her shaved and love the wet puddle on the bed lol

I enjoy the wet bed.

Very nice pics in both threads. Thanks for sharing your lovely lady with us.

You have a gorgeous wife. I prefer her shaved and love the wet puddle on the bed lol

Thank you gents it has been a very long time since we posted. We have moved from shaving to waxing as I do prefer it bare and smooth.

I am not sure if we will post more pictures and I am pretty sure if we did it would be too much for this site. We have gotten into other things that we tend to enjoy, but one never knows when we might be in the mood to try some pictures again.

These ones I took in the evening.

What I did was cuffed and bound her to the bed with a bullet on her clit and a vibrator in her pussy and left her for 20 min or so.

I then came back and finished her off that would be the large wet spot on the bed. :devil:

Wow!! So very hot!1 I may have to try this with my GF sometime!:devil:

Hot, hot, hot! Youll have to the recorder up and running you can showcase more!

Very attractive, thanks for sharing :)

hope you feel up to posting some more pictures, they are very hot

Been a long time

I am not sure we are going to make a habit of this, but there were some old photo's that we took and I happened to find them on a memory card.

Start off with a couple and if there is actually interest I will post the rest who knows it might interest her in taking some more.

Attachments

• Pigtails 1R.JPG
    Pigtails 1R.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,227
  • Gag 1R.JPG
    Gag 1R.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,001
I am not sure we are going to make a habit of this, but there were some old photo's that we took and I happened to find them on a memory card.

Start off with a couple and if there is actually interest I will post the rest who knows it might interest her in taking some more.

always enjoy pics of your wife... they are always so tempting... loving the gag

Cloths pins

Thank you gents I was not sure people would be into these kinds of images. Let's do some more and see what you think of cloths pins.

After this set I have some more with the gag and a few others that are interesting. :D

Attachments

• Cloths Pins 1R.JPG
    Cloths Pins 1R.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 718
  • Cloths Pins 2R.JPG
    Cloths Pins 2R.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 687
Another three

So I included two more pics of her in the gag and this would be when we first figured out we actually liked drool. Great starter ball gag.

The other image is just after I cut the pallet wrap down the centre the after pictures are interesting as it makes the nipples harden.

Attachments

• Drool1R.JPG
    Drool1R.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 599
  • Drool2R.JPG
    Drool2R.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 615
  • Cling wrap 1R.JPG
    Cling wrap 1R.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 692
Thank you all for the comments I was not sure that anyone was really interested. I will have to see if she will be in the mood to take more soon. Here are the last two that we have for now.

Nipples get nice and hard when freshly unwrapped. Sorry for the bruises I tend to bruise that breast way more than the other one on a regular bases. :D

Attachments

• Nipple 1R.JPG
    Nipple 1R.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 542
  • Nipple 2R.JPG
    Nipple 2R.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 553
Back