I love to masturbate while looking at big tits. Can you help me out with some pics?

to answer your question. It is why I post :devil: Fun thread...here are a couple for your wank bank if you find mine to your liking :kiss:

attachment.php
attachment.php

OMG!!!

i've been on the road for about 2.5 weeks just got your PM
so by request...
(for you not heard I'm a Truck Driver now days, I have been for about 7 month
I'm doing nations wide...been haven a ball too :D )
LisaSmurf

you're SO hot.

Phew. Finally took my lunch break. Started a new job yesterday and have been working all morning with a co-worker who's huge tits and tight sweater have made it extremely hard for me to concentrate! Hell, its so hard that I had to wait for her to leave the room before I could stand up to leave. I really need to take care of this before I go back. Any generously endowed women out there wanna help me out with some visual aids?

Phew. Finally took my lunch break. Started a new job yesterday and have been working all morning with a co-worker who's huge tits and tight sweater have made it extremely hard for me to concentrate! Hell, its so hard that I had to wait for her to leave the room before I could stand up to leave. I really need to take care of this before I go back. Any generously endowed women out there wanna help me out with some visual aids?

How about this pic, to relieve your tension?

Attachments

• Image28.jpg
    Image28.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,195
Yes !!

I absolutely love this thread :D

All these big breasted women giving up their time to give us boob obsessed blokes something for the wank bank.....I personally love you all :)

I mostly look at this thread when I'm bored at work. My boss has massive tits so it's generally after seeing her that I come on here so that I can build myself up for a big wank in the WC.

Any huge boobed Brits out there?

Back