Welcome to Litster Towers....

The lobby bar is open with a sampling of appetizers...help yourself...

AppetizerCombo.jpg

Oh that looks yummy!!

Stomach growls embarassingly...grins..:eek::D

mmm mmm..

Wow new people moving in!!

LILY!!! YES!!! This place just went up again in my estimations!

We're gonna have so much fun! Up for some games?

I just moved in. Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you too!

Hi PJ, newbie, VE, and Lily!

Yes, we have to catch up soon, rai!

Hey lexie, long time no see!

Good evening everyone.. hope your Thursday was good and tomorrow a nice sliiiiiide into the weekend.. :)

Hi newbie, how's that wonderful grandchild?

The lobby bar is open with a sampling of appetizers...help yourself...

AppetizerCombo.jpg

Oh yum!!! Thanks PJ, I am sooo hungry, but when am I not? :p

I know I do. But I used up all my vacation time when my father and grandmother were sick earlier this year and then when my grandmother passed. So I'm sitting on empty until the first of the year. It is what it is... family comes first. :) Maybe there will be a break in my school work soon and I can take a little 'me day' at home one weekend.

Evening Nymph. Wow... we're having a regular party in here tonight. :)

Well I hope you do get to kick back and relax real soon..even if it is just for a day...xx

I know I do. But I used up all my vacation time when my father and grandmother were sick earlier this year and then when my grandmother passed. So I'm sitting on empty until the first of the year. It is what it is... family comes first. :) Maybe there will be a break in my school work soon and I can take a little 'me day' at home one weekend.

Evening Nymph. Wow... we're having a regular party in here tonight. :)
Ahh.. yes I understand that.. that was my issue last year as well. Fingers crossed for a spoil Lexie day soon!

I'll just move to Hawaii. You seem pretty relaxed all the time. ;)

well it's a tough life here on the island..but the slow pace and tropical breezes seem to suit me...not to mention trading in my suits for shorts..t shirts and flip flops

*has subway if anyone is interested in that as well* Food is so yummy when you are hungry :p

Ah, nice to see you all. I should go back to the kitchen and bring some goodies out then!

Comes back and with a magical speed comes back with a tray..:D

image.jpg

well it's a tough life here on the island..but the slow pace and tropical breezes seem to suit me...not to mention trading in my suits for shorts..t shirts and flip flops

Yeah, I think I'll need a vacation to Hawaii this winter, trade the white snow for some beach sand! :cool:

Can we just have a group of restaurants and bars come and build onto the lobby?

Back