Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for someone to play a very old male vampire in a thread I put up. Please read for more details, PM me if interested! Hoping to have someone who is a pretty/very regular poster

Click Me to Read!
 
Daniel had celebrated his 32nd birthday just under six months ago. It was a depressing day like every year having no one to share the day with. This year he decided never again, he was going to do something about it. However this senior research engineer who worked for the leading global manufacturers of cybernetic life, was himself part of a pioneering new project to make their dolls so believable, you could pass one on the street without realising it. Dolls is what the engineers called them yet that hardly described the ultra-realistic artificial lifeforms they created for those with the resources to afford them.

Daniel had spent his entire life either studying, experimenting with electronics or building increasingly more advanced and adaptable artificial intelligent robots. His job was just a progression of a lifelong fascination in the field and as such he never really had much social contact. Meaning while he desired nothing more than to be with a woman, his skills in this area were sadly lacking. So he decided to start work creating his own dream woman. He already had everything he needed to work on the cybernetics side and soon arranged the gestation tank, where his new lover would grow and develop into the beautiful woman he imagined.

He spent months preparing making sure everything was perfect using the latest technology available, giving her the most advanced processors, able to handle staggering calculations every milli second just like the human brain. He filled her databanks full of information about his likes and dislikes, making her like everything he did, almost making her too perfect having no discernible flaws. He was very careful in his use of DNA splicing together his ultimate masterpiece, ready for the final stage of growing her human flesh around the cyborg's metallic skeleton. Inside the nutrient rich solution Daniel observed as Jade, the name he chose in the final weeks of gestation, become an amazingly attractive woman.

When the day finally came when Jade was due to come into this world he suddenly became hesitant. After all these months he was nervous to meet his creation, even though he was so excited to finally have a lifelong companion. Well 40 years to be precise, that would be when her internal nuclear fusion reactor ran out of fuel. But in all intensive terms she was going to be his mate for the rest of his life, forever looking like she was 23. He started to input on the keyboard starting the sequence that brought Jade into being, the liquid drained out of the tube, leaving her with a sticky film around her slender body. She lay there naked just stood there watching waiting for his new lover to open her eyes and meet her maker, Daniel.

OOC: I'm looking for a female writing partner that can write a minimum of one paragraph to take on the role of Jade. The original idea behind the story was that Jade would grow/develop beyond her programming. Possibly involving a major event like a lightning strike or other freak accident does something to change Jade's circuitry so that Jade becomes self-aware. however I'm open to ideas on how you see the story going.

Original idea developed with and story credit for gimmeenvy

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=40195354#post40195354
 
I was involved in a thread whose creator disappeared and hasn't been heard from since late January.

It's a bro/sis incest thread, and I need a male to take up the role of Peter, my brother, in the thread. He's in a fraternity and she's in its sister sorority.

Take a look at The Sex Closet and send me a personal message with a possible post if interested.
 
Last edited:
Truth is Silver, but Lies are Golden

What Lies Beneath Her Lies

Hiding Behind Technology

Hey guys, Smiley here. I'm looking to re-start these old, dead threads. I really liked writing all three of these original ideas, just had no good, willing partner to write them with. They either ditched me, gave up on the thread, or simply disappeared. So who's looking to change that?

You can find the original threads above, just send a pm my way if you're interested with the Story Title as your subject, and then you can either discuss ideas/plot/your char with me, or give me a sample of your starting post? Thanks! :)
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=801631

A rather ambitious thread on my part. I'm looking for one dominant male who can write some lengthy detailed posts. If you fit the bill and are interested, please let me know through PM, so we can work any details out. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon. :)

EDIT: Closed!

EDIT 2: Hi! I have yet another thread (though probably my last one for a while) in the works. I need one dominant male, though I have not decided just who he would play as. If you're looking to write, let me know via PM and we can brainstorm things out.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=801859
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Any girls in the mood for starting a True Blood roleplay. I don't have any exact plot points or who I'd be playing. I've never done a vampire roleplay before either so would be kind of fun. I'm looking for the girl to play Sookie or Jessica or both :).
 
Looking to Add to our SRP

Taken . . .
 
Last edited:
So has anybody seen the movie In Time with Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried(sp?) ? I really like the whole concept of not wasting time, of living each moment like it's your last, because every minute counts.

I would really like to start a thread on this concept, but I'd have to find the perfect partner for this. If there are any takers, please pm me with ideas, and anything that comes to mind with this topic. I'm really excited. :)
 
I had started a thread called "The Apartment Down The Hall" and it seems to have hit a roadblock but I would like to continue on with the story line. I am open to any suggestions on how to proceed with this. It could be multiple people, guys and girls, but please PM me with an idea of how you would like to participate in the story first.

Thank you
 
SilkySylvia: I'm ready and available for anything with you. . . let me know what you need!!
 
Strict Teacher

I am looking for a female co-writer for the above thread. It's basically an out-of-control girl sent to the school by her father, who couldn't care less about her. My character will become the male dominant role model she craves, though she doesn't know that yet. PM ideas and suggestions before posting.
 
I was thinking that big brother is back from college, with both parents working nights. She has been aching for him this last year, and he can't deny how well she has filled out

I'm thinking it starts with a lot of heavy teasing, then one night she complains of bad dreams, and comes to his bed, where teasing goes to taunting and testing the waters. Let me know. I also thought this idea could be applied to a new step father with her mom working nights. Either way is cool with me. In both cases the male is resistant, and she insistent with her teasing, but once broken resolve, the tables turn. Just send me a PM
 
Seeking additional writers/players

OOC: We are looking to expand on our character base in the story. If you have a role you think might add to our story line, please feel free to PM me with your ideas. We are looking for someone who can enhance our story. The role can be ongoing or could be for a limited time.

The story/thread is "Unveil My Wife In A Bar"
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=801818

Looking forward to hearing what you might have to input.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top