Ivanka goes to Mexico

ericrodman101

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Posts
7,161
Lots of talk about Ivanka's white suit for the inauguration of the Mexican President. Here's my idea for what really happened to Ivanka in Mexico.

Get a load of the two soldiers standing behind Obrador - you can see them clearly from 0.27 and throughout this youtube video. My fantasy is to have these two hot guys assigned to Ivanka's security detail and then for nature to take its course. I think it's a bisexual story. They can fuck her and fuck each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqKo40sjtSI
 
IMHO any story about any of that clan is a definite anti-aphrodisiac. Post in Erotic Horror.
 
I don't know. Whether you like them or not, Ivanka and Melania are hot, even Tiffany isn't too bad (she looks like the girl off Mr robot).
 
I don't know. Whether you like them or not, Ivanka and Melania are hot, even Tiffany isn't too bad (she looks like the girl off Mr robot).

Tiffany doesn't do it for me - sorry Tiffany. And to be frank, Melania looks like a caricature of a woman - a sort of identikit Eastern European Bond villianess.

But Ivanka - what can I say? As a bi guy I could turn for Ivanka. Maybe that's the story. Ivanka turns gay guys straight. The new gay conversion therapy secret weapon. Her first mission is to infiltrate the Mexican President's elite bodyguard where gay fucking has run amok. Each day she is assigned new guards who must be converted by sundown.

Getting carried away now.....
 
Tiffany doesn't do it for me - sorry Tiffany. And to be frank, Melania looks like a caricature of a woman - a sort of identikit Eastern European Bond villianess.

But Ivanka - what can I say? As a bi guy I could turn for Ivanka. Maybe that's the story. Ivanka turns gay guys straight. The new gay conversion therapy secret weapon. Her first mission is to infiltrate the Mexican President's elite bodyguard where gay fucking has run amok. Each day she is assigned new guards who must be converted by sundown.

Getting carried away now.....

Agree with Melania and Tiffany (though probably wouldn't pass up the opportunity if it happen to come my way)

But Ivanka, yummy! I wonder though if Jared sucks cock??? That is one couple I'd love to be the Dom/Top for...
 
Agree with Melania and Tiffany (though probably wouldn't pass up the opportunity if it happen to come my way)

But Ivanka, yummy! I wonder though if Jared sucks cock??? That is one couple I'd love to be the Dom/Top for...

I get the feeling Jared does what he's told. But what would he do in our story while Ivanka was busy converting the President's guards? Maybe you're right - Jared would be subverting all he good work and sucking military cock.

Anyone wanna write this story?
 
Long ago (ca. 1971) a strip by the L.A. underground comix artist 'Yossarian' featured Trish Nixon leading a tour of the White House. She displayed a pack of French ticklers made to look like Tricky Dick's face -- commemoratives of her father the Prez, she called them. She lifted a used one from an ashtray. "Ooh, it's gooey," she said.

Update that. Ivanka produces a line of Cadet Phony Bone Spurs sculptural condoms in natural orange. Made in China by slave labor, of course. Does she insist that Daddy use them with her? Does she laugh when he does anal because the tickler brown-noses her?

PS: Any mention of Trompskis is too obscene for LIT fiction. Take it to Hannity.
 
Last edited:
This concept is unlikely to get through moderation. In the last couple of years, Laurel's been bouncing overtly political stuff.
 
I would love to explore some funny Centaur Stories. Not too sexual, more on the fun side.

1: Centaur Detective

In a fantasy world where humans, elves, goblins, centaurs, harpies, and other species co-mingle. A woman is in need of protection. She hires a Centaur detective, who turns out to be much more than what she was expecting. Centaur Detective is a mystery and romantic tale of two people who join together to solve the mystery and also become lovers.

2: The Freshman

Welcome to Silverleaf University. This is a school attended by minotaurs, harpies, elves, fairies... even vampires. In a fantastical world where humans cohabitate with a number of fascinating species. Cassie Littleton is just starting school with her elf friend Rhona. Rhona and Cassie first class at Silverleaf has a centaur in it. Cassie becomes his lab partner! Oh, and did I mention Cassie has kind of a thing for centaurs?!! There will be some evil teacher that is up to no good... which the three will need to stop. This story is set in modern times.
 
@milkmaiden

Yeah also had one of a prince being rescued by a female centaur after a battle. (As that pairing makes more sense to me than a woman surviving given birth to a centaur :p)
 
For political fiction, populate the power centers with centaurs, were-critters, vamps, flying vocal unicorns, kobolds, etc. Which monster holds which office? And their hideous aides?

Iwanka Trample, were-manatee, crosses into chupacabra territory (Mexico) with a security team of bisexual were-basilisks with huge magical genitals. They have fun in Lake Chapala. Meanwhile back in DC, her father the god-emperor Dungoid Trample, uber-kobold, is lost in tweetland insanity. Anny Cooter, the wicked witch of the west wing, calls him idiotic. He exacts revenge by publicly ass-fucking her clone on live TV. Stock markets crumble. Condom sales skyrocket. Yada yada.

No, they're just too obscene. Stick with JFK's love affairs. As Angie Dickenson said, "That was the most exciting twenty seconds of my life."
 
Sorry, I guess I posted in the wrong thread. :eek:
Not at all. Centaurs, elves, goblins, harpies, minotaurs, fairies, vampires, are perfect fits in today's political environment. And they're clean.

CTHULHU IN 2020!
Why vote for
the lesser evil?​
 
Back
Top