Tell me your incest stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have fantasized about my sister for years. Played with her panties. I’ve lost a lot of sleep over it.
 
I'm from the boy/girl siblings sharing a room for most of childhood. Despite she's four years older were very close from very young age and had endless late night talks.

Nudity is a non-issue between us. I was her eyes and lifeguard in after-dark skinny dipping she always loved and we even shared showers sometimes. I was her fallback man every time she was in a need of one, like since forever. But we had very strict sexual boundaries that, altough never explicitly defined, we both knew and never tried to cross.

However, it is not much of a stretch to imagine those boundaries to be moved, or even erased completely. And misunderstandings happen.

There an episode:

I finally had just succeeded in talking my GF out of her swimwear; for the first time in her life she is splashing away nude in an open river in a broad daylight, and, predictably, loving it a lot. Until, my sister is prancing down the bank, like it's nothing.

"Ah here you two are," she casually drop her clothes on the go and jump in to join us.

It takes a while for my GF to regain her composure. I strongly doubt it's helpful the talk between the two women delves into girly themes threatening to make me uncomfortable.

Probably sensing that, sis comes to where I'm standing in barely croth deep water and, lovingly hugging my shoulders with one hand, tell to my GF: "Oh, he can make a girl cum just by looking in her eyes, you know?" In a sultry voice, her eyes sparkling.

Dammit, I know she meant no harm, and knew what she referred to (that's another long story), but how it come out it counts as the most incestuous moment of my life.

Well, that's a nice story, but, yeah, I'd like to know what she was referring too..What superpower you have. Better than xray vision!
 
I don’t fantasize about my actual family and have no desire to engage in incest myself, but I LOVE fantasizing and reading about other peoples’ incest experiences! It gets me super wet... feel free to share your’s if you are so inclined! All types welcome (but keep the details within Lit’s rules please).

I agree, no fantasies about my own immediate family but love reading other stories about incest.
I did have two experiences with an extended family member. She was my cousin who was the same age as I was. They lived about 20 miles away and we saw each other every family gathering, which were many.
When we had graduated from high school and I was getting ready to head off to college. She came to town and we went for a ride on my dad's motorcycle. She sat real close and held me tight as I drove around. We ended up at the high school football field and we went up to the press box where we started kissing. It wasn't long before I had my cock in her pussy. I was not a gentleman in that when I finished we got back on the motorcycle and we left.
A year or so later, after I moved to another state I came back home to visit. She came around and invited me to go out with her so I did. We ended up at her place where we had sex again. Once again, I was not the gentleman that I should have been. I guess I owe her two orgasms. lol
I did go back for a family funeral and she came to see us. I walked her to her car and we ended up kissing and making out. My wife came in for the funeral so nothing else happened and I made it a point not to get too close.
 
I love the thought of a, say, 20 year old slim and smooth young man taking his dead mother's place in the bedroom for his widowed father, even dressing in her clothes.

Fantasy picture to illustrate the scene...https://imgur.com/a/B6jEeu3
 
Sister giving comfort

When we were younger my sister and I used to go down on each other once in a while and one time she took a vibrator to my clit and fucked me with an object. I can't remember what she used. We are very close and we still comfort each other once in a while.
 
Her pussy was the first I ever saw. By far still the best I have seen. I’ll be seeing her over Christmas and I can’t stop thinking back at when we were younger.
 
When we were younger my sister and I used to go down on each other once in a while and one time she took a vibrator to my clit and fucked me with an object. I can't remember what she used. We are very close and we still comfort each other once in a while.

Any chance of getting more details on this, especially any recent encounters?
 
I have had sexual fantasies about my husband fucking my daughter ( it his) who is in her 20’s. Catching them and not say a word and just watch them fuck as I play with myself.
I've been fucking our 47 year old daughter for years, our 46 year old son has been fucking my wife. Their souses are also part of our sex lives. Why not, we're all adults? We are all also bi-sexual, and all us guys are cross-dressers. Again, so what?
 
When we were younger my sister and I used to go down on each other once in a while and one time she took a vibrator to my clit and fucked me with an object. I can't remember what she used. We are very close and we still comfort each other once in a while.

I don't know how much of that was my overheated imagination, but believe my sister and older cousin had some sappic fun at least few times, once in the very next room with only a curtain for doors between when we all where visiting at Ome's (my mother's mother) place.

Said cousin often have fun flashing me her tits and may be responsible for my taste of small and very small breasts with piffy uplifted areola and large niples (she still have that perpetual late adolescence look even now when she's fifty, altough her breasts grew a little for her daughter, and stayed that way after). Have even spied on her in shower few times, probably with her assistance, but I never will know.

I also used to voyer on a pair of neighbour sisters skinny dipping and sunbathing nude in the bushes next to the river. They were very touchy between them two at times, including undressing each other, applying sunscreen, and such. Well, some of that might even have been for my benefit as at least one of them knew I'm watching them on occasion, and I believe, enjoyed it at least a bit.
 
Last edited:
[Under-age reference]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top