Swannie's Random Stuff

Photographic tip: When doing body in the bubble bath photos, use some baby oil on the bits you want to be out of the bubbles and none where you want the bubbles to conceal.
attachment.php

You have perfect buns!

Carry on.

As you say...funny what turns people on...for me simply... You turn me on! each pic showing your gorgeous body, that irresistible rear... such a turn on!
SO long as it gets you into gear. I might experiment bigger sized again as a contrast

Both....black then pink...
Pink is the oldest on. It gets to come out of retirement now and again
"yes, yes, Let's make fuck now."

:D
I won't quote the rest of that one
This is sexy!!!
Its sweaty and salty.
You have perfect buns!

Carry on.
They float out of the water, high buoyancy.
Both, one in each. :devil:
Maybe. The black one isn't too demanding
Surely neither need miss out?
And damn I would love to be seeing the events unfolding
Which is why mums bathtime is just mums bathtime and doesn't need an audience.
Such a difference in size, shape and color. You are obviously a woman who enjoys variety.
Just have a decent toy box. Something for every occasion or itch to scratch. It's not like I had BAM out for a night on the bathroom floor

Did you know...

Did you know that Kangaroos have three vaginas and two uterii. As do wombats and Tasmanian Devils. Two for impregnating and one for giving birth. And the males often have double pronged penises.
Seriously talented continent down here!
End of biology lesson.

Did you know that Kangaroos have three vaginas and two uterii. As do wombats and Tasmanian Devils. Two for impregnating and one for giving birth. And the males often have double pronged penises.
End of biology lesson.

I did not know that... I didn’t know I needed to know it until now :D

End of biology lesson.
lol So are you looking for a double pronged penis to pleasure you? :)

Macro-photography is so fun and experimental. And deniable.
attachment.php
I've been thinking about this one. While I have no doubt you would have any issues with zooming in on yourself, I keep thinking you might be presenting something else with the llusion of somewhere inside. An eyelid perhaps?
Of course, exactly how far you are zoomed in is not clear either, so could also be a tear duct or urethra?

Now and again you are rooting around in your knicker drawer and you find one the old butt floss bare minimum g-strings from back then that used to tail out over your jeans. Somewhat useless as you end up with more in than out. Never failed to get his attention then and still carries some attraction it seems...
attachment.php
The difference is...you root around in the knickers drawer...I just want to root around in your knickers!

No nudes today. Instead, meet my first outing in the super-liquid jeans I bought in Japan. They mould, lift, part, redistribute, go halfway to your ribs and generally look like they have been spraypainted on in parts. They may also be part alien or creatures that I read about over on the stories section as they are pretty intent on entering into my body via all orifices and are up everywhere.
Still, I believe I might get noticed today and drive the poor chap mad while he has to wait to peel them off me.
attachment.php

No nudes today. Instead, meet my first outing in the super-liquid jeans I bought in Japan. They mould, lift, part, redistribute, go halfway to your ribs and generally look like they have been spraypainted on in parts. They may also be part alien or creatures that I read about over on the stories section as they are pretty intent on entering into my body via all orifices and are up everywhere.
Still, I believe I might get noticed today and drive the poor chap mad while he has to wait to peel them off me.
attachment.php

Wow, that is a great shot. Now just bend over for us

It's funny what turns people on. Some are heavy into the kink, others" trigger is more a colour or something everyday.
We were wandering a regional area a few years ago. We arrived but the luggage didn't. We decided to stay the night so bought a few things at the one and only local store to tide us over. My choice for underwear was big or small, three sizes, and only white. Not really my sort but you just make do.
I put a pair on after a shower and suddenly it was all commotion from him who after a constant diet of thongs and g-strings, found that a plain old pair of cotton whities on me was sending him into orbit.
attachment.php

It's not the wrapping of the gift it's the gift itself. That's a nice gift in the white panties.

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2056795&stc=1&d=1539941044

Not a garment that takes too kindly to underwear. You might get away with a string thong, but even they might show at the front, and disguise any lippy.

Wow, that is a great shot. Now just bend over for us
I didn't post straight on from the back either. The Japanese know how to subtly show off, but throw an Aussie set of bits in there and there are a few bumps

It's not the wrapping of the gift it's the gift itself. That's a nice gift in the white panties.
Well, they were not my first choice but seeing as the sun dress and white panties on a next door girl look gets some blood flowing I'll keep a few on hand. They look out of place on my washing line out in the sun.

Not a garment that takes too kindly to underwear. You might get away with a string thong, but even they might show at the front, and disguise any lippy.
You could wear something if you didn't mind the lines but you would be better off bare. No hard seams inside so not bad on the rub factor. Somewhat divide and conquer.
Wow, those jeans do look positively painted on.
Yes. The place where I get lingerie made recommended them, so I bought a light medium and dark pair to try out. They are just about painted on in fit. Clever zip and seam at the front to not quite scare everyone.

attachment.php
Yes, those pants do cause the urge you speak of and make me be "pretty intent on entering into your body via all orifices"! Such a hott body too!

Love the apt description of Liquid Jeans. Great curves that that fabric gets to hold on to!! :kiss:

attachment.php
Wow, that's just about spraypainted on. You would be causing some whiplash injuries going down the street like that. Allowing people to see them on a woman's body as opposed to a girl's shape is pretty cool. Real is good.

Which ever one you chose I will play with the other...
Buy your own, I don't share!
Yes, those pants do cause the urge you speak of and make me be "pretty intent on entering into your body via all orifices"! Such a hott body too!
You might need to surgically remove them from up there
Of course you realise that you now owe us an update, which way did you go? 😎
Lady never tells
Love the apt description of Liquid Jeans. Great curves that that fabric gets to hold on to!! :kiss:
Thank you. They are a bit of fun. Put a leather jacket over the top and you can wiggle your bum down the road
Wow, that's just about spraypainted on. You would be causing some whiplash injuries going down the street like that. Allowing people to see them on a woman's body as opposed to a girl's shape is pretty cool. Real is good.
You've got that right, real is real. There is a nice direction happening in here lately and most people are having fun.

entering into my body via all orifices

Looks as if they have more success with the ladies than I do. BTW cracking photo!

Back