Rimming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big fan, both ways. There is something particularly naughty about having your tongue in your lovers asshole.

I enjoy giving a nice rimming and have received a few nice ones as well. When I'm giving oral I like to lick my way down his shaft to his balls and if I feel he is liking it I will try lick under his balls. If he raises up I know he wants me to go after his rosebud! I love the response I get as I lick and probe his hole with my tongue! never fails to get him ready to cum hard!! YUM!

I enjoy giving a nice rimming and have received a few nice ones as well. When I'm giving oral I like to lick my way down his shaft to his balls and if I feel he is liking it I will try lick under his balls. If he raises up I know he wants me to go after his rosebud! I love the response I get as I lick and probe his hole with my tongue! never fails to get him ready to cum hard!! YUM!

amazing!
A g0od playful t0ngue u have.
;)

I love rimming my wife... When I'm licking her pussy I can't help myself straying down to her bud and giving it a good tonguing.

I love it when she goes down on me too, she licks my shaft then sucks my balls, then she'll move down lower and start licking around and then in my asshole. I love the tingling feeling :kiss:

Absolutely! It took a while for me to enjoy giving, but from the first lick I've loved receiving! It was so surprising the first time! I'm a lucky gal now--all 3 of my regulars have "come around." When we've planned to get busy, i.e. done the hygiene, it's a fabulous bit of spice. I confess still being tentative when it's my time to take the first lick, and I need to be juuuuust a little drunk for giving it to light my fire, but wow! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back